Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Claw of Calamity [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outside-the-Box Jellyfish

Banned
Banished
The morning was crisp and cool in the forested valley of Agatevale. Cradled between rugged hills and daunting mountains, it was a cozy patch of land rife with opportunity for adventure!

On this fine autumn day, a diverse band of protagonists (which is to say, you guys), all gathered for their own purpose's in the valley's central town. Most of this area's denizens live on their own farms, ranches, and orchards, but the plaza and few buildings here unite them all.

Apart from Alerdene's inn, there is a trading post, a healing chapel unaffiliated with any particular god, and an alchemist's tower, as well as a scattering of houses belonging to local craftsmen and service workers.

The valley's idyllic existence was soon to be thrown into chaos, but for the time being... there were still revelries to be had.

But while for people of Agatevale it was that usual existence that was under threat, for some, that daily life itself was unusual and, honestly speaking, slightly frightening.

But there simply wasn't other choice, the smaller of the two shadows hiding on the edge of the forest kept telling herself. Said shadow was, as the first rays of the rising sun revealed, a beautiful young woman, her dark skin not covered by even a shred of cloth; despite that, the morning cold didn't bother her in the slightest as she gently stroked the larger shadow - a black panther lying besides her.

"Let's go, Kaya", the woman whispered, raising from the undergrowth she was laying in and walking towards the town, not taking even a slightest effort of covering her body. Her target was a town square; from what birds told her, it was where the people of the town gathered most often, so it ts there she hoped to find a pack leader...

Phyrra strode into town, one arm around Sera's waist holding her close. The other hand pulled her obedient horse's reins as he strode beside them. Resting her head on Sera's shoulder, Phyrra had a quite content smile going on.

"So my quite lovely pet." She said warmly to Sera, as her eyes flicked to the occasional pretty lady of the festival. "I think we're best off headed to the inn, and see if anyone is in need of our services. If not well we'll hang around the town center for a few days, what do you say?" Phyrra asked pretty much knowing the answer already.

The bare buxom beauty's bountiful breasts bounced with each step beside the bard. Serathiel would have been a sight to behold even were she clothed, but the child of fey and demons wore nothing, the fact that she had no hair beside the ruby red locks on her head was plain to see, and her tail bobbed along after her. Still, she showed little sign of embarrassment as she walked into town with Phyrra's arm wrapped around her waist, nor did she do anything but smile in response to being called her pet. It was, after all, quite the compliment to her.

"That plan sounds perfect, Mistress. But we have been walking for some time, should you not rest?"

Despite the horns, it would seem that the statuesque man placing a basket in the center square has rather angelic friends, at least that is what the childlike figure next to him appears to be. A sign on the basket reads "Donations for Agatevale Orphanage" in Common. The two stand there talking for a moment before the angle unfurls brilliant iridescent wings and hovers over the basket rotating slowly meeting the gaze of every person it can. Moments later, the angle opens his mouth and the square is filled with a hauntingly beautiful melody.

Alderdirx has found the orphanage does not meet his standards and has decided to do something about it. He sets about getting donations in a slightly devious way. How brave does one have to be to deny an angel performing for charity?

Alerdene

The wizard had spent the early morning researching texts for potential new spells - targeted curses might be the best way to defend some items - but it was important to be seen in the inn ... particularly as word was spreading around of new people about town, odd folk by the accounts.

Most people would stop in an inn eventually and she would be ready to appraise them, not that Alzix hadn't already given her a brief from them while flying while invisible, a bloody Choral might indicate an issue if these were some moral crusaders trying to stifle free trade ... and many did apparently indicate a affiliation for the celestial planes which was annoying.

Still her people would likely be happy to have interesting guests and that often meant that locals came out for food to gawk at strangers or drink and discuss them.

There might be profit to make here if they didn't bring trouble with them, "Agnes make sure the twins don't get into mischief with the odder visitors" she instructed her younger sister, who responded with roll of her eyes as if to say she was powerless against them doing just that before getting back her heated conversation with Sunaki.

Alerdene assumed the twins would show up shortly and that Kazmuk had the night shift so would start later, where Pratavh was in the back preparing food and drink.

Sweetwater

At a distance, the redhead in the mail bikini was sleek and slender, generous silk orbs held high and proud by exquisite body tone. Along with the silvery bikini and miniskirt, she wore calf high boots, a full red cloak, and a quiver and satchel slung over one shoulder. A remarkably large sword was slung across her back.

Rana could get a better look at her when the druid's path lead her around a craftsman's hut. Sweetwater was carrying on a conversation with the carpenter's wife about local cooking herbs. It was catching sight of the farm wife that put Sweetwater into perspective, as she was almost two and a half feet taller than the older cook!

Glancing up the way at the bare beauty and her panther, the giantess blinked, then blinked again. “Oh, dear. Goody Anna, I'm going to go see if that girl's all right. Please fetch a blanket.”

The giantess jogged up to Rana, slowing when she was still a few paces away. “Are you all right? My name is Sweetwater, is someone after you?”

Rana backs down instinctively once she realizes the size of the woman who addresses her, but quickly tells herself to be calm; she has to look strong to be taken seriously...

"My name", she replies, speaking words of a language she knew long ago but hasn't had a chance to practice lately, "Rana. That's my sister, Kaya." she places her hand on the Panther's head, "I'm all right; but the birds are afraid. Something is coming. Dangerous. Can't fight it alone. You're strong", she points at the giantess's sword, "Together we are stronger."

All through her speech, she keeps a calm, matter-of-factly tone - and, of course, not talking even a slightest effort of covering her body.

Phyrra eventually opened the doors to the inn. Smiling as all could the beyond beautiful woman attached to her arm. "Okay, pet. Stable my horse, and give him your full attention and love." She ordered, leaning up to kiss the much taller woman on the lips, groping her chest partly to keep her balance, but mostly because she could. Phyrra then turned her gaze back to the patrons of the inn, her gaze having a hard time leaving any lovely ladies of the inn.

Walking up to the innkeeper she smiled. "How much for the use of your stables?" She asked cocking her head as she asked.

At her Mistress' order, Serathiel's eyes went wide surprise. But only for a moment. Her life, her body, everything was Phyrra's, and so she smiled, for if that would please her Mistress, it would please her and she could do it with a smile. She could love the stallion fully and completely and give it her full attention, but first she had to stable him.

As Phyrra worked out the details with the innkeep, Sera took the steed by its reins and led him to the stables, and removed his tackle. Once the stallion was as bare as she was, save for its shoes, she smiled at him and spoke in a loving whisper as she stroked his mane. "You've been a loyal companion," she says, "You've also worked very hard for our Mistress, and you should be rewarded. I promise I shall make sure it is worth your effort, just give me a moment to gather what I need," the naked nymph whispers, wrapping her arms around the steed's neck and embracing him briefly before reaching below him and stroking something else for a moment, letting it extend before looking around the stables for rope. She loved him, but he was quite large, to give him what he deserved she would have to do more than merely present herself or she would be just a tease.

Using Wild Empathy 1d20+15 = 30

There should be rope or something that can be used as such in the stables, but I'm going to leave off the post here until I PM the GM to see how he wants to handle this

Agnes

Agnes's conversation with Sunaki ended abruptly when the twins Shuo and Sahba arrived "... show ... need ... ", " ... pretty ...", "... slave? ..." ... they babbled in an incoherent manner, she was about to take them to task as obviously Alerdene's 'cat' had told her something that would set them off when the two strange women entered and her mouth dropped open at the sight of the naked one - even as her hand reached out to close her boyfriends mouth as it hung open, "Shuo prepare a show, Sahba ... " she was tempted to send her to stabling but didn't trust her to behave "prepare a room".

As the exotic beauty left to tend to whatever horse they had she approached the other woman with something of a strut to her step both to appeal to the customer who seemed happy to look - but also to ensure that Sunaki kept his eyes on her, she did feel threatened by the guests beauty "maam, thank you for visit and custom - stabling is normally 5 silver a night, we also have rooms or a common area for you and your lovely companion" she smiled somewhat shyly - there was something about them particularly the one who had left that had her on edge, but not in an unpleasant manner which in someways was unnerving.

She was about to continue when she heard her sisters voice "Agnes, I will handle these two, thanks".

Alerdene
She had been in the back discussing matters with Pratavh - it was useful to have another magic user around for simple tasks and to use Orisons that could be useful, and to discuss matters of import such as odd creatures being present and if any divine meaning that she had missed could be assumed - still Alzix had let her know that one of the stranger guests had arrived and so she broke her conversation to attend.

Eyeing the other woman carefully "I am the owner of this establishment, my sister is correct on pricing for stabling, thought she should have tasked someone to assist you" in the background Agnes looked indignant "and there are rooms available - but while your relationship with your companion I am told resembles that of an owner and slave we will be treating her as a person rather than property and so there will be a seperate fee for her in the common room if you wish to stay, rather than treating her as luggage" she had dealt with Red Wizards that never seemed to understand that slaves were more messy than baggage and found it better to set assumptions early "can keep her stabled at standard cost at your discretion". Offering her first smile now that basic formalities had been set "but if you can afford it you might be better with one of the suites for the pair of you if you can afford it".

Extending her hand "Alerdene".

"Phyrra." Phyrra returned the favor shaking Alerdene's hand as her eyes flicked between the two. "Personally I prefer the term servant, she is not legally bound to me, but chooses to serve me due to her cultural background." Phyrra explains. "Although I take your point." She admitted.

"How much is it for a suite?" She asks.

Alerdene

Her handshake was gentle rather than firm, "nice to meet you Phyrra I hope your journey has been pleasant so far, servant than - I would be interested in hearing about her background, cultural and otherwise. She seems a mix of uncommon entities" the wizard wondered how one such might be created in a lab but she left that unsaid "and I am unsure if she is natural or created, but I find that her kind would have a devoloped culture to be odd".

Agnes clucked her tongue as she noted her sister get off topic, "but none of my business I grant" she shuck her head ruefully "academic interest sometimes takes my manners - a suite would be 16gp, that covers a fireplace, a good door lock, a large bedroom and a private bathroom for privacy, we can also faciliate requests that you may have such as, clothing repair, arranging for meals delivered etc, or conversation. My youngest siblings normally put on a show in the evening - music and dancing, they are in my opinion getting quite skilled, but I may be biased" she acknowledged.

It didn't take her long to find what she needed. Between his tack and some nearby rope in the stalls, things were ready. Face flushing crimson, burning with embarrassment, Serathiel smiled and moved back to the stallion, dropping to her knees. She accepted that she would need to throw away her sense of shame when she swore herself to her mistress, and she had done so...but that did not mean that she did not still have to fight it at times. Her mistress took her virginity within moments of her swearing her life and body to her, but she'd yet to lay with a male, and a beast at that!

Still, she shook off those thoughts. No, I must love him, and I will, she silently reassures herself as she looks at its semi-erect phallus. It was already as long as her forearm and thick as her fist, and though her eyes were wide, it was a mixture of fear, shame...and excitement. The idea might be shameful, but that meant it was more exciting, and her inheritance meant that the more wrong something was, the more enjoyable it would be. "But I'm sorry my love," she whispers lovingly, "I'm afraid that for now I can only kiss you," she says, licking the tip of its flared cock before giving it a teasing kiss, feeling it grow hotter, harder, and more erect. She could take the full thing in her mouth, and she would...but her love deserved more than that, it deserved to have her fully, and hear how it made her feel, and that meant that she needed to keep her jaw from being dislocated. But after a few hours of mating her she would clean him off. But first, she smiled, face still flushed but her smile more excited now than before as the steed grew rock hard and she kissed it up and down its entire shaft, soaking in its musky scent before pausing. "Now, my love, give me a moment so that I can give you my everything..."

For his part, the stallion stamped its foot and whinnied at the succubus' ministrations and snorted as she stopped. They didn't share a language, but her nature allowed him to understand her well enough, and he was impatient...but he had not mated in years, he was eager, hungry, but she was not a mare and he had to wait for her to be relieved. Luckily, he did not have to wait long.

Blessed by the wind as she was, Serathiel was grateful for her heritage. If it were not for her abilities, she would've required assistance, but she knew that a woman and stallion were not allowed to be together and to be unable to fulfil her orders would've been unforgivable, but thankfully, she could do this on her own. Admittedly, she would likely need help to stop, but it did not matter if they were discovered after she had given her love to the steed. And so, using her ability to traverse the air as easily as ground, Sera began to float, face down, beneath the heavy horse's body, her legs spread around either side of it so that her only technically virginal entrance was only barely touching the tip of the stallion's fully erect, two foot long cock.

From there it took a little more effort to do what she needed to do, tying both her feet and arms together, strapped tightly to the steed's flanks as though she were some sort of lower saddle...but unlike with a normal saddle, she would be the one being ridden by the mount. Once everything was in place and she was secured to the steed, she closed her eyes and smiled...before using her ability to fly to shift away from its cock just an inch and then slam herself into it. She cried out, but it was as much from ecstasy as pain as the flared head of its penis, easily as thick as both her balled fists together, forced its way inside her. Were she a normal woman, the shock may very well have killed her, or at least forced her unconscious, but she was the child of a succubus and a nymph, the very incarnations of sex, and her body could accommodate anything for that purpose. The shape of its shaft was visibly outlined in the pit of her stomach after only that first thrust, but more than three fourths of its cock remained, eager and waiting, and though he whinnied again this time in lust, happy to be mating, she knew that he deserved to fully sheath his mighty phallus inside her, and so she inched forward again, careful to keep the flared head inside of her, before throwing herself backward again, her entrance devouring another few inches of its cock and making her moan again.

The stallion's instincts had taken over now, and it put its hooves up on the entrance to his stall, lifting Serathiel up further off the ground, doing its best to thrust into her on his own, causing her to bounce and letting gravity work to slowly slide her further and further down its shaft, much to her delight. With her hands and feet bound to his flanks there was little she could do, but she was happy that he was so eager and enjoying himself, so there was little she needed to do...but with every thrust she could feel its cock go further and further inside of her, roughly shoving organs out of the way so that it could fully enter her. With every thrust it climbed, centimeter by centimeter, through her body. From her position she could not see what it was doing, but she could feel it. And anyone watching would be able to see the clear outline of its shaft distend her stomach, pushing its way past her bellybutton, up her stomach, all the way up until its flared head was nestled just past her breasts whose nipples were painfully erect as well.

And though her hands were tied, Serathiel's tail was still free, and upon realizing how exposed the stallion's cock still was, though it was now protected by her flesh, the nymph realized that she could love it twice over. For while it was mating with her, she could also use her breasts to pleasure it from inside herself. Using her tail, though it was barely long enough, she pressed her breasts tightly against the shape of the phallus distending her stomach so that with every one of the stallion's thrusts it not only penetrated her, but tit fucked her as well. She was not trying to make him last, after all. They had until her mistress came for her, and she was going to love him as much as she could in that time. Or at least that was as far as she could think, lost in lust as she was, her eyes rolling back with every thrust, her moans louder, unrestrained, and likely to attract attention.

Perform: Fucktoy - Taking 20 for 40 (Assuming taking 20 is allowed on this one, if not I'll roll)

Going to end the post here in case anyone wants to catch her in the act.

While Rana waits for Sweetwater's reply, Kaya suddenly grows restless; Rana instantly recognizes her little sister's hunter instincs, and kneels besides the panther. "Calm, calm", she purrs in the cat's own tongue. Kaya knows better than to attack any humans... but something draws her.

"Fine, fine, let's go..." After all, she needs to keep an eye on her little sister; no doubt Kaya is scared, coming to this strange place... and scared animal is dangerous.

Turning the corner and stepping into the wooden cave, Rana sees a sight that makes her blink as she puls her hand of Kaya's neck, "No! Stay!"

For she realizes Kaya's intent immediately; humans are forbidden, but a horse is a different thing - and this horse right now is not in the shape to tun away or, honestly, do anything else...

"Do people of the village mate with horses often?" she asks with innocent curiosity, "There is no cubs to come from that, is there?"

As the beautiful naked druid approached, Sera dutifully ignored her. She was to give the trusty steed her full love and attention, after all, but when Kaya yowled and had to be held back, paying attention to the duo became part of her duty, as they were a threat to her love, but he was too caught up in the lust of mating to run from the predator. He was beginning to panic but that only made him pound away at the nymphling more forcefully, impaling her with the entirety of his shaft so that her lips were pressed tightly against his heavy sack, making her moan in ecstasy and delight. She could feel that he was about to burst and split her concentration between moving with his thrusts to maximize his pleasure and keeping him safe.

Between lustful moans and rolling her eyes back in pleasure, she cries out to Rana, or more specifically, to Kaya, "DooooOOn't hurt my love! I'll tell you AAAahhhhhh--anything you want!"

It's Rana that speaks though, and so it's her that she tries to answer between thrusts as the flared head of her lover's horsecock rapidly forces her body to expand briefly, unleashing a torrent of semen as he whinnies again, finally cumming and forcing Sera to stop holding herself back and climax very loudly along with him. But even as her body shifts back to its normal dimensions, ignoring the clearly visible outline of the steed's phallus, the stallion's seed being absorbed with an unnatural haste, she coos and the mount continues thrusting, seemingly unphased by its first release and eager to keep going, its stamina restored by her unique biology.

Still, that gives her a moment to answer as she gasps and tries to recover from her own climax, "N-no...humans...say it is depraved...wrong---ooOOoh. But my mistress told me to love him, and--AaaaaAAA--I...do not know if I can carry his seed, but I will try for my love!"

It takes some time for Rana to process the answer; it jsut contaist so much weird and unfamiliar concepts. "Depraved? So people think you shouldn't do that? But your mistress told you to do that? So you're doing it even if you don't enjoy it?"

Then, she turns to the horse, and lets out a short snort.
How do you feel? What do you want?

Alerdene

As Phyrra looks at Alerdene she would see that while the younger woman was not dressed like many an innkeeper in many towns her eyes were different than most - harder, this was a woman who was not overly concerned over five silver or more than a dozen gold but was simply going throught the motions of the discussions. Phyrra might also pick up the exasperation of Agnes at being sidelined - Alerdene was trying to protect her from travelers that she had deemed to be potentially dangerous. The innkeepers interest in Serathiel was honest rather than polite small talk however.

Alzix
That which was once a cat relied information telepathically to Alerdene frequently, flying over the village and noting issues and problems ... when it was not stalking birds and ambusing them mid-air, they were not so arrogant now.

Still it was curious about Serathiel - the familiar had enough knowledge of the planes to know that creature was partially of them, and had also checked her moral alignment and found her allied to those who had once sought to destroy it, but she was also slaving herself to anothers wishes and engaging in depravity ... it knew enought about gods to know that such an a creature may normally be aligned with Loviatar, beguiling and depraved. Could the creature be hidding its loyalties in case of one spying on it?

As onlookers arrived it examined its former kin in the form of a panther - still confined to the ground where the accursed birds were able to escape, a part of Alzix pitied it but still the arrival of another naked biped altered matters, its voice rang out an odd mixture of something like a cats purr with a an after echo of someone in pain. Still the cat stayed invisible to the eyes of most "this is not a public brothel or exhibitionist hall for the depraved - you may wish to cease and enter the inn".

With every thrust, Sera moaned out again and her eyes rolled back slightly from the sheer mind-numbing joy of giving herself so completely to her love, reveling in the fact that he was clearly enjoying himself. Still, she managed to eventually blurt out an answer to Rana, "I do enjoy it! I love him!" But that was all she could get out coherently. She paid no heed to the strange, disembodied voice that requested her to cease and head inside, however. Her Mistress ordered her to give her love and attention to her steed, and she couldn't disobey that order. No, if she was going to enter the inn, someone would have to lead the horse inside...and if she was going to stop, her Mistress would need to give her another command that took priority.

Meanwhile, the question Rana had directed to the horny stallion finally registered in his lust-addled mind and it neighed out an answer in its own language that only Rana could understand. It had never felt happier, more dominant, or more fulfilled in all its years of being ridden than it had in this moment of riding one of those who had mounted it, and all it wanted was to breed its mare until he could no longer stand.

"Perhaps we could pay for our room with a rousing tale of story and song." Phyrra counteroffers. "Surely being able to let everyone know a beautiful nymph is performing tonight, will more then make up for the cost in what you'll sell in food and drink." Phyrra replies rubbing a hand through her hair.

Some of the words spoken by the invisible mouth - words like "brothel" and "exhibitionism" - were lost on Rana; the final request, however, wasn't, and though the druid wasn't much fond of the idea of entering a strange artificial cave called an "inn", she was prepared to do things she doesn't like or understand the moment she decided to ask help of the people of the village. So, placing one hand on the stallion's neck, and the other on Kaya's, she did lead them towards the door, failing to realize the invitation inside most likely didn't include animals.

7+11=18 on Handle Animal to lead horse inside; if that's not enough, I'll supplement it with Dominate Animal

Sweetwater blinked when she followed the nude girl and the panther into the barn. "What the..." She shook her head, "I'll be outside."

The redhead looked out over the birds, trying to figure out what the girl and her cat had tried to warn about.

A little while lter, Jamieth was heading for the in. She chuckled, shook her head, and followed.

Phyrra turned around as the door opened. Seeing Sera and the horse, along with a naked girl and the panther took a few moments to process.

"Sera.... The fuck?" Phyrra let out very very concerned.

Sera realized what Rana was doing almost instantly and made no effort to stop her. She didn't want to anger the naked stranger lest she let the panther run wild, nor did she object to being seen. Her orders were to love the stallion, and her love knows no limits. If he wished to parade her through the streets, she would happily mate for the crowd, and so she continued to squish her bare breasts into the clearly visible horse cock pushing its way through her body, but she made no effort to use her flight to rub him, instead, she let gravity do the job, each of his steps causing her to bounce and sending a surge of pleasure through his phallus and her everything. The fact that her love and devotion was being shown off to all those gathered in the streets only made her more excited, and being seen asserting his dominance by other two-legged creatures only made the stallion more eager. So much so that by the time they made it into the inn, they both climaxed simultaneously once again, and Sera's eyes rolled into the back of her head briefly as vacant, overjoyed smile covered her face as the horse's semen was once again absorbed by her body, with not a drop leaking from her.

It isn't until Phyrra's concerned voice calls out that she snaps back to the present, once more using her ability to slide herself slowly up and down his long, still rock hard shaft as she spoke, "Mistress, I am giving him my full attention and love, as you ordered," she explains before breaking down into moans once more, her face flushed, burning hotter than it ever had from a mixture of both embarrassment at being seen like this and cock drunk lust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom