Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and his beloved Maid. (Willow and Zero_Raider1)

She moans out with pleasure and looks him in the eyes even though her eyes were dazed over from the pleasure he was giving her with his length inside of her body. "Oh yes! I love your cock Master." She says to him softly as she moves her hips more against his waist and getting him to go in deeper inside of her pussy. She loves how he moves inside of her as if he was actually made to be inside of her. She couldnt help it but love it and want him to pleasure her more with his body. "I love it so much Master." She says to him softly.

"That's good to hear." He kept on going, reaching his peak performance but still kept on going. His endurance was quite excetional for a man for his physique, but since he dedicates a part of the day to his fitness center it wouldn't surprise anyone who knew him. "Tell me, do you want me to cum inside you or out?" Her was nearing his limit, his last statement being a likely indicator of that.

"Inside me." She says to him as she feels her body quiver and releases her cum upon his length. She continues moving her hips up against his waist for him to cum inside of her. She looks him in the eyes and smiles at him. "I am proteted Master, Birth control pills." She explains to him softly.

"Really, is that so?" Seth felt her climax upon his dick which soon made him cum himself. He pushed himself as far into her pussy as he possibly could, pouring his load into her womb and filling her up with a warm sensation. He pulled out once he had stopped, and slowly lowered himself next to Willow, kissing her cheek gently. "That was great" He sighed, having exaugsted himself through the rigourous ordeal.

She laid there with him and breath heavily. "Oh yes it was Master. Wonderful." She says and turns her body towards him. She snuggles up against him and closes her eyes.

"You were wonderful yourself." He smiled adjusting so she would be comfortable. "I plan on heading out for a walk once the afternoon comes around. I would like it very much if you would accompany me." He kissed her on the forehead and remained still as they rested. "Of course it'll have to be after lunch."

She smiles at him and kisses his lips softly. "Of course." She says to him softly and stays snuggled up against him. "What else do you wish to do today?" She asked him softly since she loves hearing his voice espically after sex. She keeps her smile upon her lips as she rests against him and listening to his heart.

"Buy you some sexy lingerie." Seth said without pause, smiling as he kissed Willow on the head. "You have to let me watch you when you try them on though. I want to make sure I like them too." Then another thought came to mind. "Hmm, maybe we could have lunch outside as a picnic. That would be pretty fun."

She smiles and nods. "Of course Master." She says to him softly as she listens to the last part of his statement which made her smiled even more. "In other words you wish to have sex outside with the food I'll be packing for lunch?" She said to him softly and kisses him on the cheek.

"That would be nice." He smiled when Willow kissed him. "But we'll have to find a secluded place so no one will see us, unless, secretly, your into that kinda thing." Seth winked at willowand kissed her back. "How much time till noon, Willow?" He asked, starting to close his eyes in hopes of nap.

She smiles and looks at the clock. *It's 7am so five hours." She says to him softly and lays down on top of him. "Hmm, we could try it in public though." She says to him softly. "It never hurts to try to have sex in public." She explains. "I mean the house hold servants already know."

"Alright, you don't need to find way's to make it sound more interesting. Any more and I'll have wisked you off with me outside immediately just for the shopping and the sex." He shifted again and finally relaxed. "Let me sleep now, and stop filling my head with any more erotic thoughts until noon."

She softly laughed at his words about him taking her off to some public place and have his way with her. She snuggles up against him and kisses his cheek. "I mean public here at the house and not out in the world." She explains to him softly and closes her eyes.

"Oh, sorry. Still half asleep I think." Seth chuckled softly and snuggled Willow. "Hmm, if you want to be screwed in front of the other maids I could arrange for that. Maybe I'll let everyone have a turn with me in front of everyone, but..." He laughed a little louder now. "I doubt I have the stamina for such a feet, let alone enough...ammo, for everyone at once."

She sat up on top of his lap and looked down at hm. "No, your mine and I wont let you screw any other woman." She says to him softly. Her face turned into a sad yet confussed look.

He looked back at her with a calm face before sitting up and kissing her. "I was just kidding. I love you and only you." He pulled her into a hug, holding her there for a bit before letting go. "Let's go get ready for the picnic. Go get dressed, then you can help me dress again."

She stayed in his arms when he sat up and hugged her. Her face went into his neck as she stays close to him. "Dont play like that with me. I dont want to be hurt like that." She says to him softly as she just stays with him and letting the dressing part of his statement erased from her thoughts.

"I won't do anything to hurt my favorite maid." He apologized, holding her against his body. He noticed her grip tightened, and that she was trembling slightly. He learned how sensitive she was about their relationship. "I'm sorry, and I'll be careful. No one but you can touch me in this way for now on." He kissed her softly on the forehead before attempting to let her go once more. "So, are we gonna go on this picnic that I planned out for us?"

She pulls back from him and nods. "I'll go dress and pack the picnic for us." She says to him softly as she gets out of his bed and dresses in her maids outfit. She goes out of his room and goes to hers. She strips once she was in her room and dresses up into a pretty pink dress with red roses on them. She goes to the kitchen and starts packing things for the picnic for them with a bottle of wine with two wine glasses.

He laughed and watched her leave without covering herself. He got up and got dressed in white shirt with a dragon curled on the back in Grey. He found some dark blue jeans and his black shoes and put those on too, then went to the bathroom to straighten out his hair before leaving to find Willow in the kitchen getting their lunch ready. "Cute outfit." He commented before planting a kiss on her neck.

She smiles and looks over at him. "Thank you. I do own more than just a maids uniform you know." She says to him softly with a smile upon her lips. She pushes the picinic basket towards him for him to carry and slips an arm around his waist.

Back
Top Bottom