Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Crimson Claw of Calamity [OOC]

I'm probably going to be gone until next Tuesday (though I'll be able to check in intermittently this week) so I think I'm going to put an IC up tonight and let you guys start roleplaying on your own before I come back and introduce the plot and stuff.

edit: Let say by Wednesday. Almost broke my TV and need to chill the rest of the night. >.<

For those who are still into this, behold!
https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=82947

still getting back into action, but you can start posting IC now!!

Alright! But it's past 2am for me so I think I won't be posting until tomorrow! >.>

Yip, some people spend money on useful things like magic items ... Alerdene went for property :)

Going to be hectic few weeks but will try to post fairly frequently.

Indeed, though correct me if I'm wrong Jellyfish, but we're just doing some general RP and meeting each other, right? You're still busy for a while so there won't be a post from you for a few days?

So, as is probably obvious, given her orders, Sera is about to passionately give herself to her new love. However, that means she's unlikely to *go* anywhere for a while unless Phyrra goes to check up on her when she doesn't return right away, so if anyone would like to interact with her, stop by the stables.

(Assuming, of course, that the nature of the sex she's about to have doesn't result in this scene just fading to black)

Edit:
GM gave the go-ahead to post the scene so I'll give people a little bit of time to post but I'll put it up within 24h (possibly just later tonight if I run out of things to do)

Illven said:
Would it be sense motive or appraise to realize if the price is fair?

I would say sense motive if you are just going on a hunch that Alerdene is being fair, appraise if you were to examine the room etc.

But at a basic level Phyrra has likely stayed in inns before in towns this size - so even without hunchs or examination she might have a good idea on the cost of staying in an inn (unless she is used to being ripped off or perhaps more likely catered too).

I am away myself until the weekend so posting will be sparodic at best - hope to get something up today.

Alright, well, in the interest of not moving things along too quickly, since there are at least 3 players present in the scene who haven't had a chance to post, I'm going to hold off on replying for a bit.

Hopefully everyone gets a chance to check in, including jellyfish.

Given that our GM seems to have vanished, what're we going to do? Does anyone want to take over?

Back
Top Bottom