Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Obedience....((Babygirl67 and Stode))

Stode gave off a little smile as she complimented him, telling him that he was a fast learner. "Thank you Miss Tally. It makes me happy to know that I can learn fast, to better please you." He said in a soft, thankful voice. He loved the gentle pressing into his body, feeling her skin all over his own. He felt himself throb with anticipation, becoming full with a passion, simply enjoying the closeness of the moment they were sharing. Though, it wasnt lasting as long as he might have hoped. He nodded his head softly, glancing back. "please mistress... My cock throbs with need to be pleasured by you... My balls ache with fullness... Please Mistress, I need it ever so badly.." He begged to her. He gasped at the suddenness of the flogger and started to bounce around a little. Of course they didnt hurt, but they gave a pleasureable sting for a moment before fading. He let a soft moan slide from his lips, just before the ceiling began to groan a little. His arms had started to become tired and were pulling down on the hook, which wasnt meant to take more weight than a suit or dress...

Miss Tally glanced at the ceiling with a bit of a frown, hearing the creaking and shaking her head in disappointment. Dammit she was going to have to let him go soon, couldn't be destroying the room, the bill would be ridiculous. Moving around to the front of his body, her arm a blur, blows covered the front of him, from hips to chest, deerskin straps thumping so loud the people in the next room were sure to hear every bit of it. Finally, arm shaking from the exercise, she dropped the flogger and moved to unstrap him before he tore the hooks from the wall. "Another rule my beautiful pet...you may not touch me unless you are told to, or ask permission first. I am your mistress, your owner, the one you live to serve. It does not go both ways, I will do as I wish, when I wish and you will do nothing."

She stood infront of him in all her glory, body and face flushed, breathing a bit heavy but her eyes locked on him, glittering with unadulterated lust and power. Making the same move she had from behind, Miss Tally curved her heated skin on his, the throbbing shaft cradled against her soft stomach, precum making slick trails along her belly. Grabbing his hair with a sharp tug, she yanked his head down, her mouth questing, searching and finding the firmness of his, giving him a carnal kiss that left nothing untasted. "Now my love...Bed...you will be restrained so assume the same position."

Stode yelped loudly as she moved around to his front, laying down many, many more slaps from the flogger. It really got him going as his nipples got fully erect. There was a very, very pleasant tingling through his chest/gut now from all the slaps. He listened to her rule and blinked a few times. "Mistress... If I may say something... I know that that rule will apply in a sexual nature anyways... but... I always pictured myself able to rub up against my mistress, to show affection through contact... Not being sexual in any way... Would... This be allowed? Or shall I just forget about those thoughts?" He asked softly, in a way, hoping, but knowing that it was fully her choice.

He slowly lowered himself as he looked at her for a long moment. He moaned gently from the contact and lightly grinded back, finding it hard to hold himself back with his arousal level so high. He groaned deeply as his hair was grabbed and swallowed hard as he was pulled into a deep kiss. He very much enjoyed such a heated kiss and hoped they would share many more. He was a little saddened when it ended as he watched her body move as she pulled him back. He nodded gently and quickly moved to the bed, laying down on his back like a helpless puppy, which is what he truly was...

Miss Tally smiled down at him, pleasantly surprised at his words. An affectionate one, how lucky she was to have stumbled across him in such a crowd of wanna-be's. And his reactions to the flogger, it would be fascinating to see how he reacted when the level of pain was amped up just a bit, but that would not be tonight...she would be easy for the first few days, giving him a little more to taste until she was sure he could handle all she would dish out.

Snapping the restraints back in place, till he lay spread eagled for her pleasure, her delight rising as fast at the cock that twitched at attention, Miss Tally finally searched out his eyes, her gaze considering but soft and affectionate as well. "Yes, if you ask for permission to snuggle first, you may. Some times it would not be....appropriate, but for tonight, when you are unbound, when we are alone, you may."

Her eyes traveled down his body, so very aroused and bit her lip, the grin that threatened mischievous as she crawled up to sit beside him. Her own body was humming with lust as well and she was hard pressed to take her time, but control was tantamount so she lowered her head at let her tongue trace the warm lines of his soft mouth, the silky touch of her breasts featherlight on his chest. "I chose well I think pet...."

Moving lower, the scent of their body's mingling in an intoxicating cocktail, Miss Tally wound her way down to those flat nipples, so very tight, and flicked over them, hand bunching flesh up so she could grab them with her teeth, just hard enough to leave marks, skating the edge of true pain and tease the tip with her tongue.

Back
Top Bottom