Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yu-gi-oh 5Ds: Rise of Darkness and Corruption (Athene/ImaginaryMuse & Razgriz)

Hotsuma wouldn't press any more about Tokumo; if anything, he was indeed trying to reassure her that as long as he could draw breath, that bastard wouldn't touch her. Not in any way, shape or form. For now though, he was busy trying to help push her over the edge...And if her hitched breathing and heated sounds were any indication, he seemed to be accomplishing that quite well.

He didn't really mind her objection; giving only a momentary pause to let her collect herself, he was quick to resume his pleasuring her. His own body heated up as well, and soon enough he was pulling off his own shirt. She would then see that she wasn't alone in the scars department; much of his own scars had were rather prominent, especially what seemed like scars from blunt force wounds that split the skin. Courtesy of Sector's metal batons and their eagerness to get a little too physical with him.

And her scars did little to deter him from trying to bring her to climax, her own efforts earning heated groans from him as well as his hips began to shift. She would feel his length stiffen as she intensified her own ministrations, beginning to pulse against her palm as she rubbed more and more strongly. "Yu-Yuna..." he mutttered, taking a breath as he felt the first twinges of pleasure spark through him. And as if to help set her off even more, the hand on her butt shifted to her front, delving beneath the jeans and beginning to rub her as well, feeling her wetness and heat coating his fingers as her hips ground on his waist.

This really was feeling too good, and though the virgin express had set off from the station a long time ago, she would find that she was actually pretty good at making him explode. The tingling quickly transformed into a burn, his cock throbbing more and more as the urge to release grew stronger and stronger.

"Sh-shit, Yuna....!"

That was all he said, muffled as the words were from his current treatment of her nipple, before his own climax rushed out of him, thick ropes of heat erupting from the swollen head. A sizable wet stain appeared on the fabric covering him, each pulse of his manhood spitting another wad of cum and letting her feel the wet hotness sticking slightly to her skin. His eyes were squeezed shut throughout it all, his hips shaking as each surge of pleasure threatened to completely rob him of breath.

Even as he would cum, however, his attentions never stopped; in fact, they only seemed to intensify. Himself wanting to feel her quake and writhe in absolute bliss as she'd just done for him.

Was it a good or bad thing Hotsuma didn't say anything regarding the fact she wasn't as busty as other women?

For a few seconds, Yuna feared the worst.

But when her lack of a chest, scars, almost anything really, seemed to actually fuel Hotsuma on as opposed to stopping him, Yuna felt her own heart temporarily cease. When it continued beating ten seconds later, it was going at an almost inhuman pace. It was something she'd never felt before.

And as a woman who had endured her fair share of adrenaline rushes, recently or otherwise, that was already a feat in itself. It was more so the case when some of those rushes had been caused by something as pleasurable as masturbation and not only started up through duels.

"Amazing!" she whined, gasping as her breasts bounced, moving in time with her hips.

"S-So good! Fuck! I - I - mmmfff!"

Yuna gripped onto her lower lip, simultaneously holding tightly onto Hotsuma's shoulders. With how close she'd been, it wouldn't take much more incentives to finally drive her over. She panted rapidly, breathing heavily through both her nostrils and mouth all at once as a powerful orgasm dominated Yuna's body.

Her head fell atop her right hand. Hot breaths began to navigate their way onto Hotsuma's shoulder, his collarbone, anywhere the oxygen could seem to find and reach.

"So ... so good. Oh fuck."

Taking a moment to elicit several long, very deep breaths, Yuna weakly lifted her head to look back up and gaze in Hotsuma's eyes.

"I ... I know we need to stop eventually. But 'now' doesn't equal 'eventually'. Though ... if that's only me, I'll understand. I guess what I'm trying to ask is ... do you ... still wanna keep going or not?"

Last edited:

Hotsuma's ministrations never ceased, not even as he felt his partner shake and heard her harsh breathing in his ear. Feeling her sex quiver and her hips quake as the waves would roll over her body, them both starting to come down from their respective highs as her hot breaths washed over his exposed skin.

"Yeah...Really was...Havent, whu, felt that good in a long-ass time"

His own chest rose and fell against hers, slumping back in the chair they'd been using for support as she might lean on him, seeing her eyes looking into his.

"I ... I know we need to stop eventually. But 'now' doesn't equal 'eventually'. Though ... if that's only me, I'll understand. I guess what I'm trying to ask is ... do you ... still wanna keep going or not?"

The question wasn't *fully* unexpected, but he was wondering if he might even have the energy for it; the transformation had taken a fair bit out of him, but would it be enough to sideline him for the evening? And honestly, it wasn't so much that he didn't want to continue; she'd done very well in working him up to want to take her right here and now.

The spirit was more than willing, but after his encounter with the Emperor...The flesh was spongy and bruised. And he could tell by her tone that she wasn't done quite yet...And after all she did for him, if she wanted to go on, then he would too.

Giving her a tired looking grin, his only reply was, in as confident a tone as he could muster:

"Yuna, you think with all that teasing you did, I'm done after just once? I did say that there were only two things that made me go soft, remember?"

And he did feel a slight energy spike...Not enough to make him run a marathon or anything, but she would feel his slowly-wilting manhood be revitalized and pressing against a not-so-platonic place.

"As much as I would love to get to right to it...I just want to be sure about something."

Naturally, his tone changed to something more serious....Because what he said next was definitely not a lie, even though his own thoughts were 'Oh, what the hell, you only live once.'

"If, you know, we do go all the way...I just want to make sure that you're alright with me as your first. And that it's not going to make anything change too much between us."

Of course, he wasn't stupid; things would definitely be different. But his biggest worry was that things would change too much, and in fact only serve to worsen their relationship down the line.

Yuna's gaze put, continuing to reflect in the blue orbs across from her. Only when her body insisted she take a moment to regain her oxygen did it lower and lay back down on her hand and, consequentially, Hotsuma's right shoulder. "Mhm," she murmured, weakly moving her head in an affirmative direction, "Same. Fuck."

Usually, Yuna was a lot more ... elegant in her responses. But how she could be? The best way to reply truly was in the more crude of ways than 'appropriate'. Or at least traditional. Aftershocks traveled through her body, making her lightly bounce and whimper every now and again, mingled in with groans and moans. Even with the two staying still, she could feel the sheer bliss, and the growing desire to turn the impromptu coupling session into a reality.

But ... there was indeed a very specific fear restraining her.

Yet, it wasn't the one Hotsuma was assuming, or even bringing up.

Yuna chuckled softly, now moving her head from side to side as she looked up again to Hotsuma. "Don't be silly. As long as it's you, I'm not worried. What I am scared of ... is kind of a hypocritical answer, in its own regards, now that I actually think of it."

Her hips slowly moved, helping keep Hotsuma at least semi-hard as she began to elaborate.

"It's ... getting knocked up. I'm sure I don't have to tell you why I'm not on anything. It was never needed. I don't want a child yet ... but at the same time, I wouldn't want one from anyone else. Which ... means I need to either put up or shut up, basically, by taking the risk either way."

Yuna's head tilted as what felt like the deciding question entered her question.

"Before I give my own final verdict, would you even want children, be it in a matter of months or years? Just be honest, regardless of whether you know or not; that's all I ask."

Last edited:

Given the fact that she'd once been the man known as Yukio, he was still somewhat surprised that she wasn't cussing more. In any event, he was just glad that she didn't seem to be totally repulsed by him popping her cherry. And though he didn't say it...He was kind of glad that he was giving her an opportunity to have her first time not be through an act of rape.

Not that the shithead probably wouldn't try anyway, but then...Hotsuma would risk life and limb to ensure that he wouldn't make it two steps towards her with that in mind. All he could hope was that the redheaded bitch would show some form of compassion and watch over her when he could not.

Her shifting hips definitely helped, the pleasure of her rubbing making sparks run up and down his spine, letting her feel his shoulders tense slightly beneath her fingers. Though when she said her next piece, she would find the perfect to make HIM turn beet red as he had done to her back in Yomi.

"..."

He literally couldn't say a word, even after she posed her question, his face burning a nice shade of crimson; where in the fuck did that come from?! Her concern was definitely valid, but he wasn't expecting her to make such a statement. Granted, he was flattered beyond belief that someone considered him father material...And the concept of raising a family DID cross his mind during those times when he wasn't out harassing Sector patrols or throwing himself in the firing line to save a Satellite resident from their brutality.

His biggest concern, was that his way of life would leave the 'wife-to-be' a widow and the child without a paternal figure. And from someone that already had that shit happen to him...He wouldn't wish that on any young kid, even if they were from the Tops. And especially if that someone happened to be Yuna...

He didn't know if he could forgive himself if he left her alone like that...

Giving a small cough as he tried to choose how to express his current sentiments, he started off "I'll admit...I did think about it. Not often, but a couple of times. My big hang-up...Well, you know what happened to my father already...What if I did that to my son or daughter?" He paused here, to let that both sink and give him some time to collect himself. "

"I know you said it wouldn't be immediate...But let's face it, Yuna, these labels as Satellite scum that we've earned, that we wear as our badge of honor...They're going to hang around us forever. I don't know if I could...I mean, you saw how easily I broke down here...And all they really wanted to do was give us this power."

Taking a steadying breath, he just shook his head, "Sorry...Getting ahead of myself. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, no...But I just worry I couldn't give them a good life...Not right now, but maybe later...If that makes any sense."

Her hips lightly continued grinding against the clothed member. While the silence lingered between them, she found herself wondering ... how would it feel, anyway? Her guise as Yukio made it much easier to speak with and make more male friends. So ... she spoke with almost no women prior to Aki. Interestingly, said red-head was the closest thing to a girl friend that Yuna had ever had.

... Be that as it may, Yuna was not about to ask - and therefore risk revealing what they were doing - how sex felt.

So ... she tried to use some common sense in the form of memories. She thought back to ...

Shit! Ahh, fuuuuuck.

Now her face began to match Hotsuma's. There was one saving grace, and it came in the form of her thoughts being vague. Hopefully, it wouldn't warrant enough suspicion to draw any nearby. But at least if it did, they could put up an innocent appearance, and look as if nothing had really happened.

It was just what Yuna didn't want to do.

When Yuna realized she was staring at an almost mirror-like image of herself, with the red part - at least, she grinned slyly at Hotsuma. "Oh-ho! So the fiend's a half one, I see. Still somewhat human, enough to do that, at least," she added, smirking as she noted his very crimson face.

... Much like her own worry, Hotsuma had a valid one.

However, the reply was all she needed to hear.

"... Between you and me, I'm sorta glad to hear you confess that fear. These powers are helpful and all, don't get me wrong. But to hear the hints that not all of your humanity's gone ... that's ... reassuring to me. Anyway though, I don't think it'll come down to that. You're strong, more so with me I'd like to say. Or with any of your crew, at that rate. You can definitely hold your own, and I can also."

Yuna gulped nervously, now standing up and reaching down. Her feet first kicked her shoes off before undoing her jeans, allowing them to fully slide off. The panties followed suit and soon, Hotsuma found himself staring at a mostly-nude Yuna.

"I do hear where you're coming from. Believe me. But ... carpe diem, ya know? There's going to be risks no matter what happens, especially after this. So, Hotsuma, this is your last chance. If you wanna turn back or stop before it's too late, do it. Otherwise ... "

Her face turned darker as she uttered the next words, "I'm yours. Don't worry about being too rough, either. I mean, it can't be worse than getting shot ... I don't think. Right?"

Either way, Yuna was ready to endure the pain, if it meant being able to be dragged into a world of ecstasy soon after the agony vanished. Assuming Hotsuma wanted to be her first, that was. If he was too uncertain, she was equally prepared to reach down and re-grab her clothes, then head to her bed.

Last edited:

"Hey now...I might be a fiend, but you ain't seen the real beast in me yet" Hotsuma quipped back, smirking as he tried to save face...Even though the damage had already been done. Fair was fair though, she got him that time and they both knew it. Even so...Her next words seemed to help him relax a little, and get ready for the main event.

He'd meant every word he said...But now seeing her start to undress, he was also eager to get some action. Something that was virtually unstoppable now...And god help anyone who got in their way, himself included.

"Seize the day, huh? Yeah...Definitely have to in these times, hard to think for the future when you're on the fringes like us."

This was said before Yuna was all but completely bared before him, himself removing his last few articles of clothing and letting his hardened manhood bob freely as his underwear was unfettered, uncaringly tossed aside. They wouldn't need these clothes for tonight...

For these lions would sleep well this coming night.

"After coming this far, kind of seems pointless to stop, right?"

Those were the words he spoke before standing, coming to take her hand in his own and lead them to the back of their new quarters. She would head to her bed alright, but it wasn't because Hotsuma had scorned her. Soon enough, the pair would arrive at the foot of her bed.

"Hope you don't mind that we use something more comfortable than a chair...Were I some Tops romantic, you'd probably find this surrounded in rose petals...Or something corny like that."

For all his tough talk before, he was actually still inexperienced; the only two other experiences he had were quick and dirty, so to speak. But he actually wanted Yuna, not just because she was a girl giving her first time to him. But because, just as she felt for him, he trusted her completely. Enough to try and not have her feel like a cheap whore.

And after having her lie down, he was quick to position himself so that his engorged tip rested against her entrance, "Yuna...I know I said earlier that we should probably wait. But damn it, now you've got mind in the gutter. And splashing cold water on my face ain't gonna make this go away." His arms, lean but showing quite visible muscle, soon braced themselves over her with his hands on either side of her head as his eyes looked into hers.

And even though she said he could be rougher with her...He'd still take it somewhat slow at first, evidenced as such when his tips parted her folds and began to sink into her. "Just...Tell me if I go too fast alright? I definitely want this, but I want you to enjoy it too." he said to her, gritting his teeth ever so slightly as his hips began to push a little harder, his cock starting to throb as inch after inch disappeared inside her.

"Hey now...I might be a fiend, but you ain't seen the real beast in me yet"

"Oh?" Yuna's grin widened, and she couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Are you saying you've been holding back even during duels? Either way, you've grabbed my attention." Wrapping her hand with Hotsuma's, her voice lowered as she moved her head, placing her lips inches away from his ear. "I most definitely look forward to seeing just how much of a fiend you are, then."

Those types of words would probably be dangerous if Yuna had uttered them around any other person.

But ... she trusted Hotsuma. Enough that if it felt like things tried to get out of control, be it from himself or his new 'persona', Yuna had faith he'd warn her, stop himself, or do both. Whatever was needed.

He's not like these bastards. He wouldn't intentionally - or unintentionally even - hurt you.

His muttering about them having already come too far to just forget about all that had been said and done helped remove Yuna from her thoughts. "Heh .. yeah. I guess it is pretty redundant at this point," she agreed, rolling her fingers over his palm gently.

God help her, she tried not to stare downward, knowing what her eyes would find.

... When she was helped with laying down on her bed and Hotsuma positioned himself over her, though, it was impossible to avoid gawking at his member, now actually able to see it instead of only imagining how it looked.

Oh sweet --- !!!

Suddenly, even Yuna was starting to question whether this was a good idea or not. The jest about the bed being covered with rose petals made her grin expand. "That's not corny. But don't worry about not being able to do that, okay? Just ... just focus on us. And yeah. I definitely would have preferred a much better surface than a mere chair. You won't get any arguments from me there."

A sharp breath passed her lips as the tip rubbed against her lips, slowly beginning to spread them open for Hotsuma.

I - oh god! I don't know if I can do this!

"I will," she managed to reply out loud, her voice subconsciously shifting to a very low volume, almost beating how loud a mere whisper could be heard. "Don't worry about that. You'll definitely know if you're too fast or anythiiiiiiiiing!"

Her teeth bit down on her lower lip as Hotsuma's cock began to enter her, whining and groaning as it continued to disappear within her depths. The elongated 'i' sound hadn't been created until three ot four inches buried themselves inside Yuna; and that was even before her barrier had been found.

"Oh god!" she whimpered, grabbing tightly onto Hotsuma's shoulders to help keep herself still -- or at least from pushing him away and running.

Because she also wanted this.

However, there had obviously been something Yuna didn't take into consideration; her PTSD. With all the pain she'd been enduring as of late, regardless of whom the source came from, this was making it try to activate. Part of her mindset went right to a defensive one. She needed to run, hide, to get herself safe.

No. Stop. It's not like that.

Unfortunately, the beginning was starting to beat a bullet in agony, for one simple reason. At least the projectile pierced flesh quickly. This ... was a very slow process. For better or worse, Yuna was feeling every second, every inch of Hotsuma as he continued to work deeper and deeper, only temporarily halting as he finally found her cherry. Yuna's chest began to swiftly heave, rising up and down, as she stared upward at Hotsuma. Her grip tightened as she finally managed to nod.

"Alright. I'm ready, so ... "

Partly because her original train of thought had vanished, and also feeling as though words were useless, Yuna leaned up and pressed her lips against Hotsuma's, initiating a new, passionate kiss. It wasn't only to keep herself occupied or from fretting about the inevitable pain that would arrive, though that was slightly true to note. More than anything, it was fueled on by the same desire she'd felt when they started making out and touching one another.

Scared and nervous as Yuna was, if Hotsuma had any doubts she wanted him as badly as he did, the kiss would - hopefully - remove any uncertainties he may have been having.

Last edited:

Were Hotsuma anyone else, or perhaps with anyone else, her words would definitely be taken as a sincere challenge. But, he knew she was playing...Plus he wasn't stupid enough to get too rough with her. Not with all the shit she's had to put up with, both from him and others. He knew he didn't have a poster-child life either...But like they had talked about in the Satellite, women had it much rougher than men there. More so than some even in Satellite itself realized, and he would be amazed if anyone in the Tops actually cared enough to try and get an idea of what they went through.

As for her trying to pull away, Hotsuma didn't really seem to notice; then again, it could be because he was busy trying to not give her a reason to panic in the first place. He only took her nails digging into his skin, as much as it stung, as a response to the sudden intrusion. Still...In a way, they were about to mark each other: Him taking her virginity, and her leaving red crescents on his shoulders.

Which was fine by him; it wasn't like that damned tattoo he got or those stupid criminal marks Sector put on people. This was her mark, and he'd wear it with pride.

And when his progress stopped, it wasn't because he felt hesitant...Far from it. It was more he wanted to let his partner get adjusted. Ready herself for what was to come next; naturally, not being a woman made him have little idea about how painful this was for some.

Giving his own nod as she affirmed her desire to continue, he was about to say something when he found his lips sealed in her own, feeling her bust press against his chest as he slowly laid his full weight on her.

If he did have any uncertainty about her wanting this, it was instantly gone after she stole a kiss from him. Her breath hot in his lips, feeling their tongues beginning to snake out and dance with each other, intertwining as he tried everything he knew from his limited experiences to help her feel as good as she could.

And it would only be when her body relaxed that he broke the kiss and said, "This'll probably sting a little..." and pulled his hips back. Only to drive them forward quick and shortly, feeling her cherry pop as his length claimed her virginity, her walls hot and clutching rather tightly around him as his length slid all the way inside her. Letting Yomi's boss feel his full sack resting against the gentle curve of her butt, their weight heavy against her cheeks as they twitched slightly with virility. Their hips meshed perfectly against one another, feeling her thighs grip his waist as he stopped himself from moving to prevent her feeling any more discomfort...Or at least, that's what he hoped he was accomplishing.

A hand coming up to brush some hair from the young woman's face, he let his fingers linger on her cheek as he then asked, "Sorry if that was a bit sudden...Figured quick would help reduce the pain...Are you alright, though? I didn't do too much, did I?"

Swallowing a little, he then added on, "Just...tell me when you're ready alright? I promise, I won't push you anymore than I already have...Won't feel right if it's just me feeling good, after all." And truth be told, she did feel amazing: She was really tight around him, her sex clinging to him and feeling like it was trying to milk him of his cum.

Yuna leaned into the kiss, sighing softly as muffled moans mingled in with the exhale. So far, everything was feeling pretty damn good. There was the matter of the slight discomfort, but Yuna knew - or wanted to believe, anyway - it would eventually be gone. She'd heard the pain was only temporary, so hopefully that was indeed the case. Her mouth opened more, inviting and accepting Hotsuma's tongue as it began to dance with hers. Yuna groaned around the pink muscle, lightly rocking her hips to meet his gradual thrusts as more and more of Hotsuma's cock entered her waiting pussy.

Each inch that begged for full access into her sex made her grip tighten slightly.

... Even if Hotsuma could handle the pain, she was at least trying to keep herself relatively under some form of restraint. If any blood did get drawn, she'd try to keep it to a bare minimum. Alas, there was the keyword; try.

As Hotsuma moved away, Yuna panted, beginning to regain her oxygen.

"This'll probably sting a little..."

Yuna's eyes widened as she shook her head quickly. "Oi, you dumbfuck! Don't say thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!"

It honestly wasn't much better than if he'd counted down from any number one through ten. In fact, it was just as bad for Yuna. But worse than him speaking was the stinging sensation. A few tears fell down her face as Yuna's body shuddered violently under her partner; now an official and metaphorical one.

"Baka," she muttered, "I don't care that it was sudden. But ... geez. Speaking like that made me know ahead of time and panic faster and ..... "

Yuna sighed, slowly flashing a weak grin. Her left hand trailed away from Hotsuma's shoulder, snuck behind his head ... and then smacked the back of it.

"That's for being dumb the way you were. But it's okay ... I forgive you."

Leaning forward, Yuna opend her mouth, catching Hotsuma's lower lip an lightly suckling on it. When she let go, she made sure to gave it a slight nip, as if that were her second 'smack to his head' type of gesture. Her eyes then slowly closed as she began focusing on the here and now, namely her pussy and how it was feeling.

"No. It wasn't too much though," she gently replied, feeling her muscles squeezing and caressing the shaft, not only attempting to coax every drop of spunk from Hotsuma's cock, but also seeming as if it were massaging the member.

"More. Please .... "

Yuna hesitated, seeing which of them would move first. Regardless of who reacted, Yuna would start moving her hips, her eyes shooting wide open as she gasped and moaned loud.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! That's so gooooooooood!"

Her legs raised, seemingly on their own, and wrapped around Hotsuma's waist in an effort to pull him even deeper into her newly devirginized pussy. It felt like a fire had been lit inside her, one fueled solely by pent up frustrations and desires. And now that it was officially ablaze, Yuna had no idea if she could get rid of it.

... Nor did she know if she wanted to extinguish it.

Every movement was beginning to feel incredible. From her hips meeting Hotsuma's to the force causing her breasts to bounce and rub along the other leader's chest ... god!

All she knew was one single word, and it was echoing throughout her mind.

"More! More! More!"

Last edited:

Thinking back on it, he just should have went for it...But he didn't want Yuna to think he was just trying to use her to get himself off, or that he didn't care about whether he hurt her or not.

Given her personality though...Yeah, noted for the future.

But at least the worst would be over her, his own head now smarting after she smacked it. It wasn't particularly hard, but the sharpness and quickness of it left a delicate sting that faded. "I'll just take that as a 'Thanks for not being a selfish dick'...So you're welcome." he quipped right back, the hand on her cheek coming up to rub the back of his head.

Even still, he was hesitant to go too hard on her just yet; after all, she *did* just have her virginity taken and if the tears she shed were any indication...It obviously didn't feel too good for those few moments. However, he would find himself encouraged as she began to move her hips against him, her walls gliding along his rigid flesh as they squeezed down, providing a delightful barrage of sensations that threatened to overwhelm him as he started to move with her.

And before long, the two of them fell into a rhythm, his heavy balls smacking her ass as she thrust upward right as he would come down, the swollen tip and shaft rubbing along every little bit of her quaking pussy. Any thoughts he had of pulling out were almost quashed as her heels insistently dug into his lower back, essentially keep him trapped inside her as their pace would grow more and more frenzied.

And even though her words were probably meant to be held to herself in her mind, the pleas for more reached him all too clearly; and even without vocalizing it, she would feel his own pace quicken. The thick shaft pounding harder and harder inside her, beginning to stiffen and pulse as the first tinges of release started to make themselves known. The hand on her butt seemed to help push her up more strongly against him, while the one across her upper back helped keep their chests close together. Those stiff peaks rubbing against his skin and scraping along him as her breasts jiggled from the force of their frenzied coupling.

"Yu-Yuna, holy shit, this is incredible...."

He meant it too; she felt really damn good, and try as he might to stave off his impending climax, he could feel the small tingle beginning to grow into a larger burn as his swollen member began to throb even more strongly, small jets of pre-cum shooting out into her and helping to add lubrication...

His own breath would be heavy and heated in her ear, using every ounce of strength he could muster to help push them both over the edge. "H-hey...I-I can pull out...But you're gonna have to let go of me...Because I'm...I'm super close, Yuna..." he muttered, his speech impeded by heavy grunts of pure pleasure; much as he wanted to have his cock blow into her waiting pussy...Her own thoughts and his own concerns made him not want to put any undue stress on her.

"Ju-just tell me when you're close...though...I don't...wanna rob you of anything..." he would then groan in finality, his teeth clenching a bit as he felt his cock starting to twitch, himself doing everything he could to hold off his impending climax.

Fuck, is it always this good?!

Each new thrust greeted Yuna with more pleasure, somehow increasing as opposed to weakening like one may expect. It felt something akin to being in a wild, violent storm. Yet instead of hurting Yuna, she was thrown into a world she never dared to imagine before tonight. So much bliss, so much ecstasy. Damn the consequences - literally and metaphorically. If Yuna could stay in this state forever, she'd do so in a heartbeat. Alas, she knew she couldn't, which made her just a bit annoyed. Obviously, not enough to say or think on her emotions. The result ended up being the opposite, actually.

Enjoy every second while this lasts ...

Nodding to herself, Yuna groaned as she focused again on the upward thrusts as Hotsuma pounded his cock roughly into her newly opened pussy. "Mhmmm, yes! S-So good! Don't stop! Not now, at least!"

... Maybe there was a way to use their powers to make any future sessions better? Longer somehow? She'd have to ask Rose about that. But that, again, could be done later.

As it was, Yuna was so close to squirting and climaxing. And it wouldn't be only one. She could feel it was going to be a powerful set of multiple orgasms.

"H-hey...I-I can pull out...But you're gonna have to let go of me...Because I'm...I'm super close, Yuna..."

Yuna gulped nervously, trying to ponder if she even did want to let go of Hotsuma or not. She had admitted her worries were hypocritical. And now ... she was seeing it unfold and come fully into play. Her head rapidly moved from side to side as she looked up. "I-It's fine, Hotsuma," she reassured in between heated breaths, "I-If ... I'm gonna take this chance ... better with you than anyone else."

It was selfish, more so than usual. And deep down, Yuna knew this. But she hoped Hotsuma was feeling as eager and even greedy to want to explode in her as opposed to withdrawing and painting her body a brighter hue of white.

"Go on!" she half-begged and half-dared, "G-Give me everything you've got! I wanna feel each and every drop!"

Yuna's teeth barely found her lower lip as she stifled her cry, but most definitely didn't stop her body from shuddering and shaking wildly. Her head tossed back, mouth opening in an O shape and even without whining or whimpering, Hotsuma would feel her body giving in as the first of many powerful climaxes began coating the throbbing member, coaxing it to join the woman underneath him in the same world of pleasure Yuna was residing in.

Last edited:

Sosuke might not have been a 'true' virgin..But he could already feel this was much different than his other two partners. They had been flings, a chance for him to indulge in some bodily pleasure in a world that made such a task fairly difficult to accomplish.

In short? They hadn't meant much to him.

With Yuna though? This was definitely a change: This was someone he trusted, someone he'd lay down his life for and he knew she would do the same for him if it came to it. That much alone, even if she was 'Yukio' before, made the already intimate moment even more so for him. And based on how she was responding, she wanted this too.

His mind kind of panicked when she nearly begged him to unload inside her; truthfully, he didn't really want to pull out but another part of him didn't feel right at the thought of giving her a kid. Even still, her legs tightly ensnaring his waist and her own heated movements were certainly pushing the lizard-brain in him to just let it go and throw caution to the wind.

"Y-you got it!" he half-shouted, pressing down on top of her as his hands gripped her butt with more force, letting her feel that hot rod piston in and out of her heatedly. His balls, heavy and full, slapped her ass ever more harshly as his pace quickened for a few brief moments, his breath heavy in her before he finally felt her go over the edge. And his climax wasn't too far off, feeling her hips shake as his cock rammed balls-deep inside her pussy that last time, the length throbbing madly within her as her walls milked it of cum, the meaty pole swelling a little in preparation for release.

Something that would erupt quite forcefully, the first load spraying hotly inside her as his breathing turned into heavy grunts in her ear, his own hips pushing a little more as if to stuff her deepest parts full of spunk; soon enough, another thick wad shot out, joining the first and the space where her pussy and his dick met beading white before a third and final load pumped out of the shuddering length. Thin trails leaking down the underside of her toned butt as they would fall down from their respective highs once more, their bodies meshed firmly together as he laid there for a few moments.

"H-holy...Y-Yuna...I-I know I was hesitant at first...But...Yeah, really glad we did this..." he spoke in between heavy breaths, feeling her chest pressing against his as he struggled to catch his breath; those other two he laid had no comparison with this. This one was the best by far...And *somehow*...She would find he was still quite rampant inside her; despite his earlier exhaustion, he felt like he had one more round left in him.

"Heh..hehehe...." he chuckled out of the blue, clarifying quickly, "Sorry...But now I get to ask you what you asked me earlier...So much irony lately...Got enough energy for one more go? Guess I have more in me than I thought..." he then whispered in her ear, his hands gently running over her body as he asked her this.

"Mhmmm, fuck yessssss! Ohhh, shit! So warm! So good!"

Yuna had definitely not forgotten where they were.The better wording was at that moment, she didn't care. Damn the consequences, and definitely damn pretty much everyone else who resided in this corrupt building. As far as Yuna was concerned, when all was said and done, she had done all the work with these powers. Divine had given her little more than a jump start and some minor hints. But it was only thanks to her efforts that they activated in the first place. As such, she didn't believe that she owed even the so-called leader of this organization anything.

... Well, not at the moment.

Cooperation, sure. But that was only during training.

Now? She had no intentions of complying with any order he or anyone else may try to give her, certainly not 'calm' or 'quiet down'.

"Yes, yes, yes! That's right! Spray inside me! Ngh, yeahhhhhh!"

Her body trembled roughly, her vaginal walls spasming and clamping around the rigid cock as it exploded in its own set of multiple orgasms. As her last climax began to die down, Yuna closed her eyes slowly, panting heavily. She was slightly worried. More than anything, though, she was absolutely ecstatic. She was way higher than on cloud nine.

More like cloud infinity, if such a thing exists, she mused, smirking weakly.

"Mhmmm, I'm glad too. D-Definitely. Whoo."

When Hotsuma laughed softly, her head tilted and eyes opened. "Hmm? I do hope you're not chuckling at me." Thankfully, the answer was no. Yuna groaned as Hotsuma's breath began to land gently along her lobe, making her shake in anticipation. Her tongue trailed over her own lips before flashing a sly grin. "Oh absolutely."

Deciding to return the gesture, Yuna slowly moved her own lips, stopping inches before they actually touched or kissed Hotsuma's right ear. In a low but very sultry tone, she began to whisper words that Hotsuma knew would never have been heard otherwise -- which hinted just how much she'd loved their fist coupling session.

"I distinctly recall telling you before you took my hymen away I wanted to see how much of a fiend you could be. Now that you literally are in a sense, do it. If I can handle bullets and everything we've endured here, I can easily handle you."

Letting the words sink in, Yuna opened her mouth and gave Hotsuma's ear a light tug. While keeping him embedded deep into her pussy, she began sitting up, ending so she was straddling his lap and cock rather than staying on her back.

"Don't worry about anything. Don't hold yourself back. Go as fast, hard, deep, and anything else I missed as you want. Indulge in me ... just as I'll gladly do with you."

To help prove her point, she began lightly rocking, her muscles resuming their massage on the rod still stuffed inside her cunt.

"I doubt I'd ever forget tonight anyway. But, just in case, let's make sure tonight is an evening neither of us will forget. Use any and all means to achieve this. What do you say? You up for trying to do that for and with me? Hmm?"

Last edited:

Hotsuma shuddered as she clamped around him, still keeping him close even in the afterglow; yeah, definitely different but in the best way possible. The other times were enjoyable, sure...But this was particularly satisfying on a level he'd never thought he would reach in this lifetime. Hell, he would go so far as to say that he'd not touch anyone else but Yuna.

Her words, however, served to help stoke the fire in his soul even more; grinning as she whispered those challenging and teasing words, the Fiend helped them adjust so that she was now on top, her slender figure shining and glowing from their previous bout as their sexes stayed firmly connected. It was clear, now more than ever, that he definitely was not alone in wanting this.

Muted grunts left his throat as she began her motions, gently squeezing his still-sensitve manhood as she challenged him again. To take her as hard as he wished, to show no restraint. Even if she was a virgin before, she seemed to know exactly how to push his buttons in all the right ways. "You know what they say...Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it." he teased right back, letting her have some control for a few minutes as she set a reasonable pace.

A few moments later, Hotsuma's hands came up to grip her breasts, kneading the gentle swells firmly before his worked, rough-skinned digits began to tweak the stiffened peaks. His own hips starting to move with hers, albeit with a bit more force as he started to stir up her insides, hoping to help work them both to that peak of pleasure and utter bliss as before. "Do-don't worry though; neither of us are going to forget this night..." he growled heatedly, starting to get more into it as his thrusts pushed him deeper and deeper inside her tight pussy, wet smacks sounding through the room as their previous release served to lubricate them.

Over and over again, his hips pushed his cock into the nubile woman, that thick tip and shaft stroking her insides as he would help bounce her on top of him; it wasn't too long into the next round though, that those mitts on her chest drifted down to grip at her hips. "Just remember what you said...And no take backs" he teased, his body priming for what was to come. And though he promised he wouldn't try to hurt her...She'd done too well to work him up, plus she quite literally asked for it.

Just as he was pulling out, his grip would tighten on her waist and pull her down just as he would push up, their hips slamming together quite forcefully and making his hot rod spear into her before he would repeat it. Lewd, loud smacks echoed through the room, the bedframe beginning to creak as Hotsuma switched gears, starting to relentlessly fuck into her.

"This...how you wanted it, Yuna? I can go...even harder...if you want." Hotsuma spoke to his partner between heavy grunts, another sudden energy surge helping to fuel his new lust and want for his partner's body, the first few thrusts hard and deep but quickly starting to climb in pace. Sweat beaded on his body from the exertion, his own body getting ready to release as he gazed up into Yuna's eyes. "And I won't stop, not until I hear you scream in bliss!" would be his next declaration, his pounding harsh and unforgiving as he thrust hard and deep into her body, his cock starting to throb and pulse with the utter want to release inside her again.

During the short pause where the most Yuna felt were her and Hotsuma's pulses, she took advantage of the mostly silent atmosphere. Her hips lightly moved, gliding along the cock still embedded in her deepest parts. Each up and down movement on her behalf resulted in a low, satisfied sigh. Even though this was indeed her first time, Yuna had always possessed a decent amount of stamina. It helped her out, particularly when she found herself on the run from Sector. Now, she was more content than ever to have preserved her energy. It'd allow her to indulge in another round with Hotsuma. Her instincts were insisting this would be even better than what they'd finished. Somehow.

The mere guesses and anticipation caused her to shudder, her tongue snaking out and licking her lips as she waited to see how the rest of the night would unfold.

"Oh I know," she cooed when Hotsuma warned her about being careful what she asked for. "Trust me. I've had to heed that saying more than enough times before. Tonight ... is one of the few nights I've felt the most positive about wanting something, though. If that means risking being a bit sore come the morning, fine."

Her muscles clamped around the rod inside her as she bounced against it, groaning as she felt him go even further inside.

"But ... mmh ... I do know what I'm saying to you. I promise, I definitely won't try to make any take backs."

Finally, he focused less on talking and teasing her verbally and pciked up on where he stopped. The upward thrusts resumed. True to his word, he wasn't holding himself back. Yuna shut her eyes, whimpering and moaning in approval, her nipple stiffening up as the erect nub was pulled and tweaked. "Mmmmm, that's right. Fuck!" Her grip on Hotsuma's shoulders tightened, mainly to ensure she didn't start slipping off his lap or cock, as her own bounces began to match Hotsuma's pace.

"Oh goooooooooddd! Shit!"

Any concerns or fears about being discovered were officially forgotten about. All Yuna cared or concentrated on was the man she was fucking. Making love to. Whatever term or set of words one wanted to use. Damn the consequences, and the hell with anyone finding out about them. This place could burn tonight and, as long as she and Hotsuma escaped, she didn't otherwise care what else would happen to this place.

"Yessss!" she whined and mewled, her breaths becoming hotter. More lustful, ore wanting of the rough fuck she was being given. "That's right! More! Keep fucking me! Don't stop, even when I ... ahhh .... Christ! Even when I scream and moan, k-keep goiiiiiiiiiiing!"

Yuna threw her head back, quickly biting on her lower lip. She was holding back, but barely. Her body was violently shuddering, muscles clamping and convulsing, juices trailing down her thighs and onto the sheets. All of those and so many more reactions.

"SO GOOD! FUCK! HOTSUMAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Somewhere in between her consecutive orgasms and trembles, Yuna felt almost positive her eyes briefly rolled into the back of her head. Her forehead lulled forward as Yuna bucked and rode the hard cock still embedded in her. The movements were weak, slower than in the first round; but more than enough to suggest she was definitely not completely down for the count.

Not yet, though she was damn close. And each consecutive orgasm tempted her to go on and pass out, knowing she'd do so with one of the few men she could actually trust to hold her body and be with her in the most intimate of ways.

It was one of the few nights Yuna truly felt safe. Fucked senseless, too, but any concerns of danger or Tokumo were the last things racing through her mind. All she thought about were the amazing climaxes she was repeatedly having, the man making her feel so amazing and - eventually - giving in and allowing herself to pass out.

All in that order, within the span of a bit under ten minutes.

Last edited:

Their pace continued quite frenziedly, Hotsuma's hips not slowing down even as Yuna's own pace started to falter ever so slightly; he didn't quite know what was going on, but then...Did it matter? Yuna was getting what she asked for and he was feeling fantastic on top of it. Maybe he was more hard-up than he realized, who knew. Regardless...They would both feel it in the morning, but that was fine.

It would be the perfect testament to the new level of their partnership...And a hell of a way for them to spend the first good night they've had in a long while.

And as their next and final round would come to a close, Hotsuma speared up into her one last time, howling her name as he came inside her clutching pussy. Tides of thick white cum spurted into her, flooding her tight passage until the excess joined the previous release they shared. And as she came to lay atop him, he too fell back. The waves of exertion finally washing over him, his rigid manhood softening until it slid out and his eyes closing.

The newfound lovers drifting off into the realms of dreamland.

====================================================================================================

Morning came quicker than expected, the pair still somewhat tangled in each other and Yuna still on top of him as they slumbered nicely. The bedspread under them definitely had signs of their activities: Stains and wrinkles, namely, but combined with the fact that they were both naked against each other, and one would have to be a complete and true idiot to not realize what happened.

Even so....It wasn't like Divine forbade them from 'funny business'; though it was all too likely that even if he had, both she and him would promptly tell that douche to fuck right off.

Hotsuma slowly woke up, starting a little from the pressure he felt on his body; though once the morning grogginess cleared from his eyes, he saw Yuna and just smiled stupidly. The night had been dreamless...Quiet. And he enjoyed it, not waking up to the horrible imagery of his father's gruesome demise and his brother being taken away.

He tried to move, but held back a slight groan as twinges of aching sparked through his body. Yeah...He was sore alright, and fairly sticky to boot, especially around the lower back and hips. But, it was worth it...And it would always be to him if it meant morenights like that.

Of course...A shower wouldn't hurt, and he got the feeling that Yuna would agree. Slowly, a hand came up to gently touch the back of her head, running along those smooth black locks of her as he whispered, "Hey...As good as you feel like this...Probably should get ourselves cleaned up." Naturally, these fuckers could clean up the sheets; wasn't their fault they left them unsupervised. Far as he was concerned, they earned this and more...And he definitely wouldn't mind doing it again.

After all...Divine made them a promise, and he was damn sure going to keep it. Hotsuma would make sure of that.

There were very few things Yuna was immediately giving even half a thought to.

How she would feel in the morning, how anyone would react to finding out of their coupling, and all of the other various what-ifs? Nope. Not really. In fact, she was hoping Tokumo would learn about this. Praying he would not only be told, but absolutely pissed off. Maybe a very small bit of Yuna was a sadist; just only to those who deserved it.

... A controlled sadist? There's such a thing, huh?

She inwardly smirked, tucking the thought as one of the many things she could dwell more on later.

For now though, her lips pressed forward, initiating another rough, passionate kiss. While Yuna's subconscious was still the slightest bit worried about being heard, the action was done much more out of desire than anything. Her body shuddered and shook, strengthening with each time she bounced and rode along the rod inside her womb. Even the very risk she voiced to Hotsuma before they gave themselves to one another was near the bottom of her 'to worry about' list.

When he shot jet after jet of hot spunk, her pussy clamped, sucking it all in as if it were a vacuum. Only when she was literally full of too much cum did any start spilling out. Otherwise, it remained firmly secured in her deepest depths.

... A lewd sight, no doubt. But honestly? Yuna was okay with this. As long as it was only from Hotsuma, she was content. Happy. Oddly proud. The feelings of immense bliss and pleasure helped her drift off, joining Hotsuma in a long, peaceful slumber.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Alas, like all good things, the time to sleep came to an end.

Yuna groaned as a few sun rays snuck past the window and landed on her face. Her head slumped forward, plopping right into Hotsuma's chest. The subtle hint of knowing he hadn't tried to sneak away caused her to smile. Though Yuna's eyes remained shut, she began softly replying back as she heard Hotsuma's voice.

"Ngh ... not yet. Five more?" she asked, sighing as her eyes began to open. "Damnit. I hate when you're right. We do need to, especially because ... "

Her eyes widened as Yuna sat up in a panic.

"Oh shit! Our clothes!"

Thankfully, someone - likely Aki or Divine - had found the discarded outfits and set them down in a nearby chair. No note or hint was left behind.

" ... Alright. Fine. Guess that's been covered. So .... yep. Shower time it is, I guess. So now, here's the real question."

A sly smirk spread over Yuna's face as she looked right into Hotsuma's eyes.

"Can I trust you to behave if we showered together? Or should we take turns? And if we go with plan B, do you care about who goes first or not?"

Last edited:

"Hehe...'Five more', she says. Don't tell me that little warm-up last night wore you out that much" he gently teased, continuing to stroke her hair gently; he didn't really know why he was doing it...but it just felt...right, somehow. Like this was going to be a part of them going forward.

And honestly? He was more than OK with that being the outcome. Because now it solidified in his head that she was going to be there for him, to truly be someone he could rely on. More so than just a sexfriend...A true ally, one to fight the rise of corruption that Sector was spreading through their home like a damn plague.

Even so...Her little spaz fit about their clothes snapped him out of those thoughts, craning his head up to see what she'd seen; well, someone went through the trouble of making sure their outfits were in reach. A small grin crossed hs face; whoever was the unlucky soul that saw this, he could only imagine the surprise...Unless it was that redheaded bitch or the douche-in-chief, then they might have seen it coming. Even so...He liked to think they were a bit upset with them enjoying their reward a bit too much.

Oh well.

"Well...You're the one on top of me...Unless you don't mind me trying to carry you to the shower." he winked at her, adding with a sly grin of his own, "We should probably go separately; lord only knows what will happen if we go together. I might not be able to keep my hands off you."

Not that he would have minded; he barely felt like he could even get it up again if he wanted to. "You go first though...I'll just wait here, reflect on the night before all mysterious-like" he then said to her teasing, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead.

"Now go on...Otherwise I might not behave myself much longer, haha".

"A bit, yes. Remember -- even if it wasn't your first time last night, it was for me. It umm ... well, heh ... it was definitely much better than I could have ever guessed. Mmmh ... and now ... you're not really making the thought of getting out of bed much more appealing, you know?"

Her face leaned gently forward, accepting and lightly rubbing against Hotsuma's hand as it wove along her skin and even through her onyx locks.

"That feels really ... nice. Kinda soothing."

Her eyes closed as she opted to continue laying on top of Hotsuma. For now, anyway. She was perfectly fine staying right here, enjoying his soft caresses. An amused smirk crossed her face as she chuckled. "You know, you are at least a bit gentle for a Fiend, if not soft, in your own regards. You just proved that much with the way you're ... mmhh ... helping me relax."

After eliciting a few more content sighs, an irked groan finally replaced the more happy sounds.

"Alas," Yuna confessed, " ... Yeah. Best to try to get decent now, while we still have time and chances. Not that I give a damn what anyone will think but ... habit. I guess? I dunno ... you get the point, I'm sure."

When Hotsuma admitted he may not be able to behave, Yuna giggled, slowly pushing herself off of him. "Oh? An honest pervert, huh? That's new. But appreciated all the same. Okay then. Don't worry, I don't take too long. Even though I'm not Yukio anymore, I do keep some of my old routines with me. Old habits really do die hard with me ... "

Yuna shrugged, allowing the sentence to merely trail off. She took a few steps forward, stopped, and glanced back at Hotsuma.

An abrupt source of courage that came from almost nowhere possessed her long enough to flash Hotsuma a smirk, and then a wink.

"See you soon, my sex fiend~"

Realizing what she just uttered and did, her pace quickened, lest she tempt Hotsuma into sneaking in a quickie with her. She closed the door leading to the bathroom behind her, hiding a very crimson-faced Yuna.

Goddamn, what's gotten into you?

Hotsuma, of course.

... That was last night. I mean as of ... how many ever seconds ago?

All she got for a reply was the sound of herself giggling, much like an immature teenager still in school would do. Her head shook as she caved in and chuckled softly herself. Closing the distance between herself and the shower, Yuna gripped the handles and turned the water on, adjusting it to a lukewarm temperature. After double and triple checking to make sure it wasn't too hot or cold, she finally stepped under the water, sighing as it began to cascade down her entire body, reaching every curve, nook, and cranny.

Last edited:

Hotsuma raised a brow as Yuna made her remark; well shit, if that wasn't a way to get him to follow her into the shower, he didn't know what else there was. When she closed the door he had to try his hardest not to laugh, "You little tease..." But, it was good to see her so high in spirit. It was clear that she'd enjoyed their tryst as much as he did, maybe even more so. Which was fine because that was his goal: To make her feel as good as he could.

He knew he could safely say 'Mission accomplished' in that regard.

He needed to make sure of something though, but only after Yuna would leave. He didn't want her to think there was anything wrong, especially not after that fantastic night they shared.

"Oi, Emperor...If you can hear me...."

"I know what you're thinking...And yes...You may thank me later"

Now it was Hotsuma's turn to widen his eyes, only for that voice to say "Don't worry...No one can hear us. Not even your dear friend Yuna or her companion." The young man's eyes narrowed a little "The hell, what should I thank you for?" Letting out a chuckle, the Emperor replied, "Now, is that any way to treat the one that made sure you would at least be able to keep up with her?"

Now Hotsuma was confused, the Emperor tacking on impatiently "You don't know much about my kind, do you? You'd think you'd understand the lore with how much you use my minions...and those traitors." Hotsuma would just give his head a little shake, "The hell are you saying, I can't keep up? That's bull and you know it...I just would have needed a few seconds to recover."

This definitely earned a snicker from the Emperor, "You underestimate our sense of pride boy; even you are just a container for me, I won't tolerate weakness from anyone under my rule...And if that means a temporary loan of my energy, then so be it."

Hotsuma's very mild grimace turned into a somewhat smarmy grin , "The hell, man...Paranoid much? Besides...that was one moment I won't let you spoil. Much as I appreciate the help, supposedly...Yeah. Not gonna let you ruin that."

The Emperor then replied coldly, "You would do well not to test my patience, whelp. You and I may be bound, but that doesn't mean I can't find a way to make this as inhumanly difficult as possible. Recall that you nearly broke under the full strain of my influence...Do you care to test that again?"

The young man just sighed "No...Look, sorry, alright? But hey...If anything, your favorite red-head will probably be not too happy. So, let's just say you helped us both out. You kept your pride...And you got under her skin a little, I bet." There was a period of silence, with the Emperor chuckling, "Well...I suppose that IS something to look forward to. I wonder if she will comment on it though, aren't you concerned it will make things awkward?"

Hotsuma snickered, "Pfft, yeah right...Let her sit there and stew. I bet none of them have ever even seen someone naked with how they act. Except that sick fuck Tokumo." Even here Hotsuma just grinned; he knew all too well the man's desires to have Yuna's first time. Well, that wasn't possible anymore...And if nothing else, that was a reward in itself to have stolen that chance from him.

Though now something else came to mind...He'd just talked with his alter ego in the afterglow of their session. Whoever Yuna's was, she seemed definitely different somehow. Would she comment as well, he wondered.

"So ... you really did it, huh?"

Yuna's eyes widened as she quickly looked around from side to side. When she realized where the source was coming from - literally in her had - she sighed and groaned. "Fucking hell, Rose," she muttered in an irked tone, "Don't do that again! Damn well nearly slipped on fucking water of all things! Anyway, yeah. What of it? Are you gonna scold me for not waiting?"

"No, no. I've made this a private talk. Even the others can't hear, though it will take a toll on my own abilities. Hopefully they wren't intending on training you with using me again because ... not gonna happen. Anyway, no. I'm not scolding you. Just ... hmm. How to word it? Intrigued, I suppose."

" ... Intrigued?" Yuna repeated, "The fuck's that supposed to mean? Who else were you expecting me to give my first time to?"

Yuna practically felt Rose raise her hands beside her head, making a gesture similar to that of giving up.

"Okay, okay. Fair enough. I just ... want to make sure you were doing it for yourself."

Yuna smirked, chuckling softly upon hearing the almost motherly-like answer. "I am sure, yeah. I won't lie; at first it was more fueled on by desperation. But ... it definitely changed the more ... intimate we became. Look. I get I may not seem like I always know what I want, let alone myself. That's only partly true though. More often than not, I do know what I'm doing."

Of course, there had been keywords laced in that sentence; 'more often than not'.

Shrugging the technicality away, Yuna grabbed the wash cloth she had dropped accidentally and re-lathered it up with soap.

"I ... do appreciate the concern though. Thanks. I'm gonna cut this short; partly so you can save your power, and also to keep Hotsuma from waiting too long."

There was a pause before Rose took her turn to chortle.

"Wow. You really do care for him, huh? I thought you were Miss-I-Give-No-Shits?"

"Mostly," Yuna admitted, smiling as she began covering her body in soap. "He's literally the only exception to that rule."

" ... Alright. One last thing though. Be careful."

Yuna barely finished raising an eyebrow before she heard what Rose was referring to.

"It's not that I don't trust him; however, as someone who has gone against demons ... well ... it's a fair concern."

Yuna grimaced, biting lightly onto her lower lip. She knew that Rose did bring up a point.

However ....

"... I mean, I get it. But if push ever comes to shove, I'm sure I can figure a few ways to make him return to the more usual him. I'm - hopefully - still wearing a solution to that."

Yuna hadn't fully forgotten she was wearing the pendant belonging to his brother. Maybe briefly, when she first stepped into the shower. But seconds before Rose first spoke, she spotted the necklace, and most definitely felt relieved to see the casing protecting the card was waterproof.

"And if that doesn't work, I do have a few thoughts that should suffice. Hopefully."

Seeming satisfied with Yuna's reply, Rose went - and stayed - quiet, leaving Yuna alone and to her thoughts.

While Yuna continued her shower, Aki walked inside ... and definitely raised an eyebrow upon seeing Hotsuma nude. "Well," she mused, "Okay. I'm glad I wasn't hearing things, at least. Means my powers are still functioning." In her hands were the true reasons she had entered at all. Two trays with perhaps some of the biggest breakfasts Yuna and Hotsuma had ever been given since staying at Arcadia were balanced with uncanny grace and dexterity in each hand. She merely sat them both down on the mantle nearby the bed.

" ... I hope your passion and love for her lasts a lot longer than one night. I can promise you the others know. So I don't think I need to explain who exactly isn't keen about learning of last night, let alone why. If neither of you had a big enough target before now ... well ... that has definitely changed. You don't have to believe me, nor does your unholy Emperor, but I am more on your guys' side than anything. At the same time, I have no reason to abandon Divine. And so ... I'm not going to turn against him. Not unless I'm provided with a damn good reason."

Allowing the words to hang in the air so Hotsuma could think carefully on them, Aki turned around and began to calmly leave.

Alas, it seemed she reacted the very opposite either the Emperor or Hotsuma had thought.

She had definitely seen others nude before. Maybe not due to having sex, but the fact didn't change she had seen the human body before, both male and female. And Aki was definitely not as mad as either hoped. It would take much more to truly phase her, or even worse, it seemed.

Last edited:

Hotsuma's conversation with the Emperor came to a rather abrupt halt as his favorite redhead - all sarcasm possible from that one statement alone couldn't even begin to explain the detesting he felt towards her - made her silent entrance to their quarters. Pretty brave of her to waltz on in without even knocking; though knowing her, there was little doubt in Hotsuma's mind she wouldn't have cared if they wanted privacy or not.

And it didn't matter, since the eye-brow raise alone made him smirk right back at her, as if to say 'Like what you see?' without uttering a single word or even directing a single thought her way. Not surprisingly - and more to the Emperor's chagrin than his own - Aki didn't seem perturbed in the slightest. Even so, what momentarily took his attention away from the woman was the enormous platters of food she was carrying.

"What's the occasion? A little something for all the jealous haters out knowing we had our fun?" he teased, not even bothering to cover himself as she went on to ask - in her own obnoxious 'mightier-than-thou' manner - if the passion he felt for her was fleeting. "I might be the Fiend of Satellite, but in the short time I've known Yuna as Yuna, she's gotten to be more than just an ally can count on. She's someone I love, not that you actually give a fuck, I'm sure. I'm not about to be some dick and break her heart, despite whatever stories you might have heard" he challenged right back at her, adding as he stood up:

"And let's make one thing perfectly clear: I don't give two fucks who knows what we did. Far as I'm concerned, it's none of their damn business nor is it yours. And if I do find out that your little fucktoy Tokumo tries to lay a hand on her...Well, let's just say I'm looking forward to seeing just how much I can flex this new ability of mine. Because if I find out you had anything to do with that, I'm coming after you with everything I can muster. And if the end game is your prissy precious bitch ass in a smear on the floor...Let's just say I won't be shedding any tears. And no amount of loyalty to your precious Divine will save you from that."

Of course, he had no real means of backing it up at the moment; even so, he didn't like the implication she was making. In fact, it sounded like she was going to let Tokumo try and get at Yuna if it meant obeying Divine's orders. The Emperor chuckled "You sure you should be threatening her like that? You can barely control me; what makes you think you stand a chance?" to which Hotsuma stated coldly, "Nothing in the slightest...But I like to think myself a quick study. Besides...You're not exactly her number one fan either, so I don't exactly see how holding yourself back on my account." The Emperor just laughed again, having decided not to bother hiding his thoughts anymore "No, I suppose her superiority complex leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I'm not the First Monarch for no reason, after all. I got my throne by annihilating my enemies, not making peace with them."

"OK...Put it away, Hotsuma. We don't need your afterglow spoiled with such unpleasant exchanges."

Then came a voice from around the corner; and from the edge of the doorway popped Jun's head, a devious grin on his face and that stupid orange hair stuck into perfect cones protruding from the sides of his otherwise bald painted head. "Oh, fucking perfect...The Great Clown of Arcadia graces us with his presence." Hotsuma groaned, Jun pouting playfully, "Why, Hotsu, I'm deeply hurt. I'm trying to stop Aki from being her cold heartless self and let you enjoy your morning, and this is how you thank me? Besides...I had to see if Tokumo's outrage was anything worth the scenery."

Hotsuma quirked a brow now, Jun letting out some strange noise like a half-cackle, half-giggle mix as he stepped more into view, "Oh yes, Tokumo thinks you're a VERY naughty boy, Hotsu. Stealing her virginity from right under his nose. Me of course, I say good for you! You certainly have much more of a glow today; though with what we all heard last night, I would hardly think anyone with any sense would be surprised."

Hotsuma's fists clenched, "Is there a point to this visit? Besides trying to make me die from high blood pressure?" Jun snickered, "Oh yes....Divine forgot to mention to Aki, and was just going to tell her telepathically, but I offered to hand-deliver the message instead! We were going to have you Duel some of our lower-ranked member first...But with the astounding progress you two have made in such a short time, he felt it best if you two moved up a weight class! And guess who's going first?"

At this, Jun just let it hang there, Hotsuma's brow starting to twitch as he muttered through gritted teeth, "Please...Let it be me and you, I want to shut you up so goddamned bad!" The pale-faced man just laughed, "Oooooh, you're only half right...It's going to be me and your little lovebird Yuna! Which means you get to face my good friend Tokumo afterwards!" Jun's hands came up to the side of his face as he wiggled dreamily, "Ooooh, I can feel the tension already! The young man that won her heart and gave her the best night of her life, fighting to protect her from the dastardly villain that wants nothing more than to defile her for his own sick and twisted perversions! I'm shaking from the tension already!" He then gave Hotsuma a wink and pointed at him with a slender finger, "That's partly why we made such bigger breakfasts for you two! You're going to need all your energy for today!"

Giving a snap of his fingers, he then turned and shouted, "Come, come, Aki! We mustn't keep Divine waiting!" before laughing madly and leaving them alone once more.

Hotsuma at this point was just...completely lost. "Your friends are fucking wackjobs, you know that? Skilled or not, they're fucking dangerous to have around. Your good Master would be wise to get rid of them ASA-fucking-P" he would then say to the red-headed woman, finally wrapping one of the sheets around himself now that the aggravating factor was removed from the equation.

" ... Stubborn prick," Aki muttered bitterly, sighing as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Granted, she shouldn't have expected anything less. However, that didn't mean his reply wasn't any less irritating. Her eyes narrowed as she stared Hotsuma down, but restrained herself from doing anything else. As much as part of her happily wanted to slap or use her psychic abilities on the lad, that wouldn't do much good. If anything, any malicious thoughts his Emperor may or may not have been insisting were things that Hotsuma needed to do against her would be strengthened. Her doing anything more than lashing out would truly make her look like more of a villain than she already was.

"I'm not going to beg you to like me, because I know that's impossible. But shut the fuck up and listen to me, you idiot! I'm actually trying to help you two out! And if you give at least half a shit about anything that may or may not occur within the next twenty-four hours, then heed me if only for that! And get it through that damned skull of yours; I'm not with Tokumo. Especially not when it comes to what he wants with Yuna. I'm with you two in that regard! That's why it was me and me alone that removed him from being Yuna's guard and took over! Me, not Divine!"

Sure, Divine had approved. There were really very few things he would ever argue to Aki about her doing or going through with.

But she wanted to make sure Hotsuma understood that were it not for her own actions, Yuna may have had her first time not only interrupted, but ruined. And even the latter was still a very real possibility --- of any future 'coupling sessions' to be - well - fucked over. Literally and metaphorically.

But if Hotsuma was going to be that stupid and stubborn to not listen to Aki.

... Well .... she'd tried. That was all she could do.

Her head turned as Jun walked in, beginning to relay a message that he had intended to tell her telepathically. "Truthfully, I'm kind of glad you simply chose to get over here and tell them yourself. I'm starting to get a bit of a headache."

Jun barely finished telling her to follow him. By the time he did, Aki had already pivoted on her feet, shooting the other Arcadia member an irked glare. "Who do you think you're talking to?" she shot back, "I never keep Divine-sama waiting. Come on."

... Whether she heard Hotsuma's message about Divine needing to get rid of them would be unknown. She may have tucked that last message away, or may have simply discarded it. That second option was definitely one part of Aki seriously considered. After all, why should she care? She was trying to work with that asshole. But noooooo. He just continued to shove her hints, her generosity, and everything else decent back at her. She could feel her pin trying to move freely. Completely on its own. Threatening - begging - to allow her powers to take fully over. Let her lash out. Fuck whatever his stupid Emperor thought of her, and damn the consequences.

Tempting .... veeeeery much so.

Instead, she raised a shaky hand and forced the pin to remain in place, refusing to let it budge or fall away.

Her pace quickened. She needed to get away from that room, lest she end up actually, legitimately killing Hotsuma and any other bitch or bastard unfortunate enough to be near her when her pin fell out.

Whether Hotsuma had heard it or not, the water had stopped running for a while now. A good two to three minutes.

Finally, he was greeted with another sigh, this time from behind him. He would see Yuna behind him, also having her arms crossed over her chest.

"You know ... she is right about that much. You don't need to like her. But I really do think - between everyone else here - she can be the most trusted, at the very least. She's had so many chances to do something to me ... to us. And I mean dire, resulting in any major injuries of any kind."

Yuna hadn't forgotten about being possessed briefly. However, since that incident, Yuna had been able to put herself in Aki's shoes. Unfortunately, even she could see where the red-head had come from. The fact was, if roles had been reversed, Yuna would have done the same. If it meant subduing someone, yes. But she wouldn't do anything more; not unless it was absolutely necessary. Much like what Aki had ended up doing.

Her head lowered, shifting her gaze down to the pendant. Slowly, Yuna moved her head from side to side.

"Still not ready then. I thought you were but ... no. Not yet. I'll get the sheets dealt with and whatnot. Go and get your shower taken care of."

Last edited:

Naturally, Hotsuma was still quite riled even after Aki left, his body tensed and his fists as he didn't even flinch when she shot her glare at him. He didn't care how powerful she was; he was so looking forward to crushing her.

True, Hotsuma might not have been the best at expressing himself; if anything, it could be argued that he was hoping to redirect their anger towards him so that Yuna wouldn't have to suffer. It had been what he was doing back in Satellite, deliberately going after Sector to make him look like a much bigger target than he actually was. To bear the weight of their hate and then steamroll them with it.

And perhaps his own stubbornness did make him miss the fact that Aki had been doing a damn fine job in protecting the woman he'd come to love...But they were both in jeopardy here, and the longer they stayed the longer they had to observe them. To work out the weaknesses in their powers and find out how to subdue. And as much as they needed the practice in reigning them in...Yuna was in danger here.

And he'd be damned if he let anything happen to her. He didn't care what that bitch Aki said; Tokumo would find a way to circumvent them. To get to Yuna and do all the things he wanted and probably more. That much he said was very true: He wouldn't let that sick fuck touch her, even if it meant falling on his sword to keep her safe, as the saying went. It didn't matter if she was responsible for taking over, because he was about to say to her what he'd said to Divine a few days earlier:

Authority only covers what it sees.

However, another sigh broke his hardened stare at the doorway, his head turning to see Yuna staring at him. Letting out a sigh through his nose, he tried to calm himself down...But something about that redhead just pissed him off so much, and the fact that he hadn't seen what exactly she'd done wasn't making it any easier to trust her.

But...If Yuna was sticking up for her, then maybe he shouldn't be so hard on her. And the motivation to do so was hanging over Yuna's heart, quite literally: His brother's pendant. Yeah, he wanted it back...But as long as he was still stuck here, he probably wouldn't be ready. Not until they were out.

"I know...I know, Yuna. It's just that her attitude pisses me off, reminds me too much of how those in the Tops look down on us. I do want you to know though: I'm just trying to make sure we both get out of this. And I meant what I said about you, no matter what she thinks about our time last night: That was real. She can presume all she likes, but I'm not that kind of guy."

And with that, he would move past her...The sounds of water sooning echoing through the room as he cleaned himself from the night's fun. Even if Yuna didn't hear him say it, she might be able to guess another motivation for his outrage against the red-haired Psychic. And it was mostly misplaced anger at Jun's comments: He'd basically affirmed what he already knew of the sick bastard, that he would probably try to get at Yuna however he could to get his vengeance on her. To make her pay for not saving herself for him, he'd seen that mentality too many times while out in the streets of Satellite. And not just from Sector either.

And with that he let his back rest against the wall, trying to settle himself; damn it all, and the morning was so perfect too. But no...Just as he wouldn't let the Emperor ruin it, he wouldn't let them ruin it either. And once his shower finished, he would dry himself off and after getting dressed, join his new partner in eating their sizable breakfasts.

"So...You probably heard him, but it seems the great master of Arcadia wants us to Duel their best. You'd think with how eager he was to test us, he'd want to do it himself. But nope...We get stuck with his underlings." he replied after finishing a mouthful of food. He then shot her a grin and added on, "I've only seen the one Duel...But I know you'll give that clown the smackdown of a lifetime."

Back
Top Bottom