Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

My current thing is less a setting and more playing opposite a specific type of character: a tsundere.

493edf2d5cb7245c7d0699f97dfe2bbeeb396d09_hq.jpg

Out of all of the -dere types out there, I have a very soft spot for tsunderes gals. They can provide drama and humor depending on the situation, and it's just so darn cute how they blush when they don't want to admit they like you.

I've been in the mood for a pokemon RP - but alas, takers prove to be a bit tricky to find lately!
I mean, if you ever want to write a Pokemon story, you've got to determine if you'll cross that line of Pokephilia (Be them normal pokemon or Anthro). Some people don't want to and others basically crave it.

Me? The thing I've been wanting ... I honestly can't pick. I have a lot of itches that need scratched. I'd have to say something with a family touch, but not rough. Something loving, where the two come together not out of hate/lust, but find out their feelings bring them together and then go from there. Seeing a father doting on his daughter or a mother bonding with her son, it's just ... wholesome and I kind of want that XD.

Faith/mayor
Aged-up/correct-aged Faith just wants EVERYTHING he has to offer, and while their relationship begins as mentor/father figure/"adoption" of sorts, I see it going somewhere else. No, not from start, and not even easily as he sees her as something else (she will have to prove herself...). But what if she wants to be all that + more? Can he resist her and her innocence, when she doesn't want him to and will do what she can to 'show him'?

311014836_625932615665790_5563098335963816341_n.jpg
There would be attraction both ways (hers much more outgoing and opened), temptation both ways, and as she becomes more and more of what he expects of her, she will also get what she wants...

In-short: Mecha

After finishing Zeta Gundam, having started to watch Macross Delta and Iron-Blooded Orphans, buying my first Gunpla-kit and catching-up with Bang Bravern (hidden gem of this anime season) the craving to do original mecha-story has grown exponentially once again. Either basing it to some existing world/franchise like UC Gundam or just collaborate and create own world from scratch whether it's something more drama heavy and serious, or something like a parody/not-so-serious take of the genre.

Since GL has been the name of the game for me FxF (FuxF, FuxFu, FxNB, FuxNB, maybe FxFeminine male) is also something I wish I could implement on the play, and which makes the pool of possible takers that much smaller.

Real-robot, super robot, humanoid-mechs, spidermecha... Anything goes really. I just want some good old mecha ass-kicking with a romance, drama, comedy, smut and all that good stuff.

Last edited:
Hmm, I thought it was going to be a tough one yet honestly, it's always the threads where I am seeking monsters having their way with my characters. Especially given I prefer very alien and utterly non-human monsters.

Honestly, I get it, it's fairly niche, especially given my kinks almost making it a niche within a niche. Throw in liking cosmic horror and darker settings like that plus my threads being eyeball critting walls of text. Sometimes I just can't reign in the inspiration to be concise. :D

Still, I hope if I keep tweaking the threads, bumping them and hoping with fingers crossed that I may find that fellow writer (or they find me) who loves the idea of playing an oral-addicted menagerie. :p

• In terms of fandom, I'm on my nonsense for a largely lighthearted and highspirited Pokemon line (no Pokephilia), especially involving a strong girl x smart guy or sort of dynamic).
  • Regarding specific kinks, clean footplay (the female character being the focus/recipient) is my search. Finding partners open to that being a central kink in a line is difficult as it is. But wanting this played as something the involved characters are comfortable with and genuinely enjoy (sexy teasing between lovers or rivals, an extension of general body worship in fully savoring the female form, that sort of thing), or an exploration of something new the recipient finds to be very much to their liking? When you don't want to have footplay be linked to degradation, abuse, humiliation (playful/erotic teasing is one thing; being kinkshamy and going all "ewww, that's gross and disgusting" or "you're a pathetic worm lol" is another) or generally making someone "less than"? It's like I'm searching for a black-furred unicorn with golden polka dots that breathes out mint. :p
But the search continues all the same. So to you all seeking your own proverbial mint-breathing black-furred unicorns with golden polka dots, I say...
motivation-penguin.gif

Admittedly mine are fandom ones like hell taker, pokemon, harvest moon or ones based on 100 girlfriends or monster musume

In-short: Mecha

After finishing Zeta Gundam, having started to watch Macross Delta and Iron-Blooded Orphans, buing my first Gunpla-kit and catching-up with Bang Bravern (hidden gem of this anime season) the craving to do original mecha-story has grown exponentially once again. Either basing it to some existing world/franchise like UC Gundam or just collaborate and create own world from scratch whether it's something more drama heavy and serious, or something like a parody/not-so-serious take of the genre.

Since GL has been the name of the game for me FxF (FuxF, FuxFu, FxNB, FuxNB, maybe FxFeminine male) is also something I wish I could implement on the play, and which makes the pool of possible takers that much smaller.

Real-robot, super robot, humanoid-mechs, spidermecha... Anything goes really. I just want some good old mecha ass-kicking with a romance, drama, comedy, smut and all that good stuff.
I know that feel. Getting a good mecha RP off the ground feels impossible. Combining it with FuxF makes it like even double impossible.

Have to say, these mecha posts got my mind rattling an idea of a third party neutral territory during the One Year War. Not sure what story you could tell with it; but some sort of colony influenced by Zeon new type philosophy using the war to chart an alternative course could be interesting.

Lots of historical bits to lean on for inspiration.

Starting to think I spend too much time on settings as coming up with a plot thread to work towards has become hard for me.

Have to say, these mecha posts got my mind rattling an idea of a third party neutral territory during the One Year War. Not sure what story you could tell with it; but some sort of colony influenced by Zeon new type philosophy using the war to chart an alternative course could be interesting.

Lots of historical bits to lean on for inspiration.

Starting to think I spend too much time on settings as coming up with a plot thread to work towards has become hard for me.
I am the opposite and find myself weak when it comes to the settings. It's just hard to visualize since I focus more on characters than setting.

decent fandom plays and for what i think are pretty popular fandoms too!

specifically jjk and spy x family.

but i guess its pretty difficult to find those whose writing/personality you vibe with AND wants to play the canon pairing that you want, ya know?

Ah, my greatest desires are all rather greedy. Depending on how far you read into it, I'd even call them selfish.
If I had to choose just one though, it would be a simple harem. 💖

...well, maybe simple is the wrong word, especially if you know just what my Lin is about~

Never seem to get bites for fandoms lately, but I feel like this site is overall more centered on original plots compared to others that I’m on. I’ve had a craving for Moon Knight for the longest.​

I love anything to do with hypnosis/cults, brainwashing, horror, but with a bit of gentle/mommydom vibes and some unconventional gender dynamics (ie Dom Female & Sub Male) so far, hardly any luck there 😅 Like Monster romances, Vampires, Fae/Elves, things like that

As for fandom settings, there’s a lot of Historical shows I’d like to try and RP, and maybe Classics and things or books/movies which don’t come from your typical huge fandoms.

Persona-roleplay. Just finished replaying Persona 4 Golden and will start my Persona 3 replay with Persona 3 Reload today or tomorrow. Mostly looking for canon x canon roleplays from three latest games (It's been so long since I played 1 and 2 (both), but will get to them after finishing P3R), but I have played with an original Persona roleplay idea where the setting of the Persona-games are transfered to the exploitative office-job environment in my head for a little while. Would love to craft something story-driven from it with someone.

Back
Top Bottom