Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Serial Killer/Villain twisting or corrupting my detective girl and making her their protégé or a romance between my Yakuza girl and her body guard, princess and a Samurai

Probably sounds stupid but a tinder date? it's canon that KC has Tinder and really could use some companionship but I don't want it to devolve into a smut fest or be smut heavy.

Nanamin my beloved <3
Still my favorite even after almost catching up with manga :heart: (though Maki, Higuruma, Kirara and Toji aren't far behind... So many cool characters.)

Also have to mention that the Mahito's domain expansion's name on your custom-title didn't go unnoticed lol

I have trouble finding/maintaining an RP with a Bakugo or Shoto who will play against an OC.
I get it lots of people like CC/CC and like to play with a certain girl from a show. Not an OC, and I don't ship any of the girls with either. -_-

Also like Jujutsu Kaisen, Itadori's my #1!

Things might have changed in the past few years, but in the past, I've found that it's pretty hard to find a submissive DM for sexy D&D. Usually, by my observation, erotic TTRPG campaigns tend to be more about the player getting put in precarious situations and taken advantage of, with the GM in the dominant role, or at most fairly switchy (or even, blech, vanilla 😋), but I'd love to have a lady serve up a whole cast of women for my character to conquer. Not effortlessly, of course, it is still a game, after all, but where situations generally let me play to my strengths and indulge in the power fantasy.

A long-time craving of mine which I have had hard time fulfilling and that I've started to crave once again now that my OC-writing side seems to be awakening slowly but surely is to write as or against a character that is outside of the traditional beauty standards so to speak.

For example getting to play as a chubby/slightly to moderately overweight female character has been impossible (or really any gender overweight character). Same with the total opposite type (extremely slim, flat-chested etc. For example something like her (SFW) ). Detail that I like and sort of relates to this is also inclusion of female pubic and/or body-hair, which I have had a tad-bit better luck, but is generally a rarity.

These preferences are understandably in minority, but as someone who loves variation to their characters I tend to get bored with the same body-types that are present in almost every one of my RPs.

An Mha or Chainsawman rp. I can't seem to find anyone who would do either of those with me
I'd say you could drop me a line, but you have. I like the potential of Denji. Though might be the same issue I have of wanting a certain character, or OC with a certain character. ^^

I have trouble finding/maintaining an RP with a Bakugo or Shoto who will play against an OC.
I get it lots of people like CC/CC and like to play with a certain girl from a show. Not an OC, and I don't ship any of the girls with either. -_-
I don’t think it’s just that. From my own experience, it’s about engagement of both parties. If one party is having more fun than the other, the imbalance could destabilize the RP since why should the one continue if they’re having less fun?

In this case, you’re asking for a partner to indulge in your craving without getting really anything out of it. That’s asking alot on this website I found :/

Not impossible, but certainly tricky.

A long-time craving of mine which I have had hard time fulfilling and that I've started to crave once again now that my OC-writing side seems to be awakening slowly but surely is to write as or against a character that is outside of the traditional beauty standards so to speak.

For example getting to play as a chubby/slightly to moderately overweight female character has been impossible (or really any gender overweight character). Same with the total opposite type (extremely slim, flat-chested etc. For example something like her (SFW) ). Detail that I like and sort of relates to this is also inclusion of female pubic and/or body-hair, which I have had a tad-bit better luck, but is generally a rarity.

These preferences are understandably in minority, but as someone who loves variation to their characters I tend to get bored with the same body-types that are present in almost every one of my RPs.
That sounds like fun. I prefer playing chubby characters so I definitely get that. We could discuss that as such an idea if you want!

I just kinda want a sweet little medieval romance that focuses on two villagers and their relationship. I had something with the idea a while ago, but my partner poofed

I just kinda want a sweet little medieval romance that focuses on two villagers and their relationship. I had something with the idea a while ago, but my partner poofed
This is an idea I've definitely had and I think still have in my thread. Finding partners for it is not easy since most want epic fantasy, which is totally fine!

This is an idea I've definitely had and I think still have in my thread. Finding partners for it is not easy since most want epic fantasy, which is totally fine!
Ahh, damn, I'll have to take a look then! Been looking for it for a while. I understand why it's not popular but...man I just want something homey

Ahh, damn, I'll have to take a look then! Been looking for it for a while. I understand why it's not popular but...man I just want something homey
Ah! not trying to veer you in that direction specifically, but I do get the struggle of finding this specific idea. For me it's mostly inspired by Rune Factory and similar games.

Ah! not trying to veer you in that direction specifically, but I do get the struggle of finding this specific idea. For me it's mostly inspired by Rune Factory and similar games.
Ahh, yeah I'm wanting something more akin to D&D, but still! May send ya a message!

A non-canon group RP taking place in the universe of DBZ, hopefully starting at DB level and gradually progressing from there, with a plot focus, though absolutely no objection to smut.

Back
Top Bottom