Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your profession?

I work in housing law but changing job in the new year to something in the same industry but in a different part of the process :)

Finishing up law school(technically done with classes now). Bar exam in July, so soon to be lawyer. Currently have had experience working in Probate/Estate Planning/Elder Abuse.

Before law school. Worked in a family owned business and did just about everything imaginable, from sales, accounting, warehouse stuff like operating a forklift and doing inventory, managing personnel.

But yea, technically still a student lol, at least for another month.

Triage Ophthalmic technician. I help patients with their emergent eye issues and treatment, and if I can't help, I will get them in with the proper MD or OD to help address the issue further.

I have the glamorous job of being a stay at home mom, even though I have a college degree in art with an emphasis in graphic design.
Well, props for being a stay at home mom. At least with the art degree you have something you could shift into from home as you have time slowly open up as they get older.

I'm another engineer.

Back
Top Bottom