Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Homless Girl gets a new life.... (Ryanmo97 x Tool)

Abigail kneeled by the bed and began praying like she did every night. " As I lay myself to rest, I pray my loved ones will be blessed. God, watch over me tonight, Bless me with Your love so bright. The angels they will dance and sing, And to me, sweet dreams they bring. When I wake to greet the day, God I know you'll light the way.
~ amen " she softly said before unfolding her hands and climbing into the bed turning of the lamp on the night stand

Before Ryan went to bed, he went downstairs to locked up the house and turn on the alarm system. Then, he went back upstairs. He saw the light was off in Abigail's room. He smiled and went to bed. The next morning Ryan got up early. He read the paper and had some coffee while he waited for Abigail to wake up.

Abigail woke up and went to the bathroom. As she washed her hands she smiled and noticed her teeth were yellow. She walked downstairs and looked for Ryan " do you think you could get me a toothbrush? " she asked once she found him

Ryan smiled when he saw Abigail walk into the kitchen. "Good Morning, Abigail." When she asked for a toothbrush he smiled, "Of course, I can get you a toothbrush. So have you deiced to stay?" He asked.

" It beats staying on the street " she said pausing for a moment " and my mom would probably sleep better once she finds out I am alive and safe " she mumbled to herself. She really did feel bad about leaving her mom. She hasn't even talked to her mom since she ran away let alone seen her. She pulled a chair out and sat down. She slowly began to wonder if her mother even cared about her still.

Ryan smiled when she said she would stay. It did is his heart goo to know that he was going to be able to help her,. When she mentioned her mom he asked Would you like to use my phone to give her a call to let her know you are alright?"

" no " she said rubbing her eyes " I might stop by and see her some day " she added folding her legs up into the chair

Ryan nodded. "Would you like some coffee?" after she answered him he said, "So, I talked to my lawyers and they said they could have the information we need to enroll you in school by this morning. And since you are 17, all you have to do is sign a paper and you can emancipate yourself from your mother and you would legally be an adult."

" great " she said Lind of forcing a smile on her face. " is there any thing you would like me to do? " she asked. She really was greatful that he took her in but she felt her depressing attitude made it seemed otherwise

Ryan looked at Abigail. She had a smile on her face but she didn't seem happy. When she asked if there was anything he wanted her to do he said, "No... My lawyers are dropping off some paper work in a little bit. After we get everything, I thought maybe we could go shopping to get you some new clothes... unless you wanted to stay in that workout outfit of yours..."

" that sounds fun " she responded she was still wearing his shirt. She looked around " you don't have any chore you want me to do? " she asked and began running her hands through her hair. She didn't want to be taking advantage of him.

Ryan smiled when she asked about chores, "Not really." he said, "I don't have any chores for you right now. But, later after we come home from shopping we'll talk about chores and things. So, would you like some breakfast?" he asked

" yes breakfast would be nice " she said and began massaging her feet. " thank you for everything " she added

Ryan smiled. "You're welcome." They had breakfast and while they ate the paperwork came from Ryan's lawyers. They had all the information Ryan would need to enroll Abigail in school, plus the paper work need for her to become emancipated. Once it was all signed they sent it off with the carrier from the lawyer's office.

After breakfast, they cleaned up the kitchen then headed out. They stopped at the private school nearby. They meet with Ryan's friend, the headmistress, Annabelle Stewart. Ryan explained the situation and Ms. Stewart understood. She took down all of Abigail's information then Ms. Stewart gave her a test to see where she belonged.

After the test they got the list of what she would need for school including her uniform. It consisted of a navy blue blazer, white blouse, sky blue tie; a blue, black and white plaid pleated skirt, maroon Knee socks, and black Mary Janes with a 2" heel. They went to the school store and got her 6 complete uniforms. Then they headed for the mall to go shopping.

Abigail remained quite for the most part of the time only answering when spoke to. Yes ma'am and no ma'am were the most commen words she said. She looked at the uniform and forced a smile on her face. Better this than being out on the streets she thought. She really liked this guy as he actually seemed to care unlike other people.

They reached the mall and they walked inside, "All right Abigail... Money is no object... Buy whatever you like... While we are here we'll also get you a phone too..." They walked for a while and then when they reached the center of the mall he said, "Where should we start?"

" Where ever I guess " Abigail wasn't really too picky about the cloths she wore. " I guess let's check out this clothing store right here first " she said pointing to a store on the map of the mall that was in the center of the mall.

Back
Top Bottom