Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game!? What!? OVAR 9000!?!?!?!?! (Table Top Interest Check)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taidon

Super-Earth
Ok, so I want to play a game. I am rather depressed, tired, morbid, and feeling rather dark right now. What I need to do now is game master a game. I want to tell a story where the characters aren't in a place thats all "hunky dorey", and there is no guarenteed "happy ending".

This is a D100 Style game.

For those of you who are two small minded to try any system other than 3.0/3.5, or don't like universal system's need not apply. I am in no mood for some one being pissy and asking me to change the style because its not the fucking "regular/standard" of most people here. At least TRY D100 before you knock it.

Though to those who don't try this I lose respect for you for simply not trying a new system, I am at least grateful you don't bug me and just ignore the thread.

Now, this game will be very dark, and it being a universal game can have any kind of theme or setting. It could be morbid where people are picked off one by one in a sexual/dark torture/horror house. Or maybe a dark lord who uses demonic contracts, dark curses, ect... decides to have fun with people before he finishes them off, hero or villager. Maybe a super hero game where the people who save the day are a little dark themselves.

Silly or Serious I can do any type. From low level humans who have no powers and may or may not be feeble. To warriors who while not so strong are quite strong and have ablities, to magic casters and beings with powers, to high fantasy where everyone can do something extrodinary.

(Ugh, I probably have alot of fucking spell mistakes...)

In anycase, this will be hosted on YIM. There are two guarenteed girls already agreed to roleplaying this, so for all you horny and crazy males wanting to roleplay a table top game with girls no better chance then now.

The style of the game, the exact spefifics can be decided by the group, all suggestions welcome.

Custom games are easy to make, if you want to focus on something particular to. In any case this is my interest check/sign up thread.

I'm in as long as the scheduled games don't go later than 1 AM. I'm trying to get back on a normal sleep schedule.

Misha Hiroki said:
I'm in as long as the scheduled games don't go later than 1 AM. I'm trying to get back on a normal sleep schedule.

Sure thing.

3 people now scheduled to play, all girls.

>.>

The next question now that were getting a larger cast is what day, or days to have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom