Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Adopting a Stray (Squishypink x KnightCreep)

Ari's aching buns settled down a bit as Crystal's humping became more gentle. The relief was nice, but the intensity of the hard thrusting was out of this world. "I have...I have so many toys. I'm addicted to sex and masturbation," she admitted shamefully. There was almost nothing she was unwilling to do when she went looking for her next big orgasm.

Ari groaned, trying to buck back against the huge cock inside her, but the restraints stopped her from fucking herself on it. Sweat poured down her face and all the muscles in her back were clenched as she tried to find the enormous orgasm that awaited her somewhere close. "S-strap on...yes...anything. Anything you want, just please baby, please hurt mommy with your cock!"

Crystal moaned as she thrusted faster. "Mommy, I'm gonna cum!" She let out a loud purr as she emptied her balls into Ari's ass.

The sheer volume of the load erupting up her back end made Ari yell out in surprise. The pressure was amazing as the hot goo filled every crevice, every nook and cranny of her insides. She felt her rectum bulge under the strain of holding so much cum, and she clenched as hard as she could to try and stop it from leaking out around Crystal's enormous cock. She didn't want a single drop to drain out of her, but as Crystal withdrew, a tiny bit of white spunk escaped, dribbling down into her gaping pussy mixed with a thin ribbon of bright red blood from where she had torn.

"Oh shit...oh shit that was amazing," she gasped. "I thought I was gonna die, it was so good!"

Back
Top Bottom