Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Gift [Dark&Obcene] Warrior/Prince

He paused quietly, his senses waking up and quickly becoming fully aroused.He cleared his throat quietly after some contemplation and gave a soft shrug."If....you really would like to then I wouldn't object" he stated calmly.He had thought about making a scene and tossing him out but...the truth was he was rather lonely, hadn't even had anything in the way of sex in almost a year."Just, be quiet about it hmm?...the neighbor gets angry when I wake him" he stated with a chuckle, flexing his member against the boys fingers gently.

June hesitated a moment, almost wishing he hadn't gotten himself into this. Jerald acted as if it was some sort of hassle. He shifted, shoving the blanket out of the way as his hands worked over the thick length. His slender fingers trailed it from base to tip as his eyes lingered on the man, looking for any sign of response.

It was strange, and a bit awkward, but after a moment he seemed to come to terms with what he was doing. He leaned over his host, resting a hand on the man's stomach as he took the tip tentatively in his mouth, suckling on it lightly as if to sample it before he slowly took more of the length.

He gave soft little gasps and moans as June's soft young fingers worked his throbbing shaft."Mmnn, you're not that bad at this" he stated, somewhat surprised at how well the young lad was pleasuring him.His eyes had been closed, causing him to gasp out as he felt June take the tip into his mouth.The room was silent as he held his breath before letting out a soft, deep long moan as he felt June take more in.His fingers reached down to stroke his new pet's hair gently, encouragingly."Mmm, that feels nice...not many people make me feel nice nowadays" he commented.

June looked up at him, his mouth a bit too full to say anything. The moan encouraged him more than anything and he let his own eyes slide shut as he swallowed, bringing the erect length deeper and deeper until he couldn't take anymore. He'd gotten a pretty good ammount in for his first time, and what his lips couldn't quite reach, his hands took care of as he slowly slid his lips back over the sensitive skin before suckling at the tip a moment, one hand tending to the shaft, the other massaging his host's sac. "Consider it a 'thanks for puttin gup with me'. No everyone would have taken me in, or if they had, treated me as kindly as you have." It was ironic how he was perfectly willing to satisfy the man the moment he realized he wouldn't be forced to.

His tongue gently slid over his semi-dry lips, wetting them before he spoke."I was thrown out of my home at a young age..I know what It's like to be thrust into a strange enviroment.Royalty or no I really...didn't want you to face any of the trials or tribulations I've had to" he remarked.His hand moved down and gently ruffled up June's hair with a chuckle."Besides...I have to admit I find you rather cute, June" he continued, moving his hand to gently stroke the lads shoulder.He was extremely gentle and less crabby when someone was tending him sexually, he had been wound up like a spring and June's soft lips were doing wonders to ease that.

"How thoughtful..." He said with a small smile as his hair was ruffled. He hadn't expected to see a soft side to his host. His lips returned to the hardened lenght in front of him, determined to finish what he started. His own arousal was getting to the point that he couldn't ignore it. As his head bobbed over the thick length, one hand covered what his mouth couldn't, and the other then slid down to tend to his own erection, hoping he wouldn't be in any trouble for it. His motions grew faster as he took Jerald deeper and deeper, wondering if his mouth would be enough, or if he would want to go further.

"A-ahh..you like doing this huh?" he asked with an amused tone.His hand stroked down June's shoulders and back softly as he moaned."Good....there's no shame in this...If it feels good do it" he encouraged.His member throbbed and pulsed hotly in the lads warm mouth, the head swollen and a cherry red he was so aroused.His balls were swollen too, full of his sticky hot seed."J-June....you're going to make me cum" he warned, panting and moaning under the soft wet mouth tending him.He was doing so well Jerald couldn't help but wonder if he'd done it before.

June's pale sking easily tinted red at the comment. It was true, he -did- enjoy it, but he hadn't meant to make it so obvious. He hadn't had any expirence of his own, but with several older brothers, he heard plenty to figure the rest out. He licked the tip, his hands taking over just long enough to ask shyly, "Where do you want it?" He didn't really want to swallow it, but if Jerald asked him to, he wouldn't hesitate. He'd come this far, right? As his lips moved over the sensitive skin once more, one hand began to massage Jerald's heavy sac, all too eager to please. He could only hope Jerald would help him out in return... his own erection begged for attention, and yet his hands were busy.

His own cheeks flushed a tad as he put his hand gently on the back of June's head, moaning out as he pushed forward and began to ejaculate, gushing and spurting thick jets of his hot seed against the boys tongue."u-unngh!...ohh god...mmmmn!" his leg twitched as quite a large amount of his thick cream gushed forth.It was almost eight jets later he relaxed back with a long loud sigh of relief.He'd even been so wrapped up in the orgasm the fact he'd cum into the lads mouth hadn't even struck him yet.

June had been expecting a verbal response, but the motino made it pretty clear what was about to happen. What he didn't expect though, was for it to keep happening. He couldn't pull away, and he couldn't really spit it out, so he swallowing it. Shot after shot slid down his throat as he tried hard not to panic. The taste really wasn't as bad as he had expected, and when he was finally freed he wasn't sure whether or not to be angry. Cum trailed down his chin and his hair was sticking up a bit, but he wasn't hurt. All things considered... the force had been, well, kind of a turn on. "Um..." He wasn't sure how to ask for what he needed as his hand moved to his own hardened length, his other hand wiping away the mess on his face. He didn't expect the other to return the gesture,that just seemed like wishful thinking, but to lend a hand wasn't all that much to ask after a good blow... was it? It wasn't like he had any previous expirience to turn to.

He was in a state of euphoria as he slumped into relaxation, a big grin on his face.He had almost forgotten about the rest of the world until June spoke a soft word."Hmm?...o-oh!" he stated, smiling down at the young boys erection and chuckling."Well, you know what they say, sharing is caring, and I really do love to share" he stated, slinking his strong fingers down June's body.Gently Jerald grasped the young boys member and began to stroke soft and rythmically "Mmm, you've got quite a hardness to you, I bet this thing would last for hours huh?" he half-teased with a wide smirk.It was so delightful having a young man in his home, especially one so eager and willing.

June gave a shy nod as his eyes slid closed, trying not to moan as Jerald's hands were busy on his length. "Ah... that feels good..." he said breathlessly as his body reacted easily to the older man's touch. "We could do this sort of thing... whenever you want..." He said, a bit shy about what he was suggesting, "As long as you let me stay here." It would be like paying rent, and it would keep him from having to return to the castle... not to mention it was a price he might actually enjoy paying.

He grinned widely, rubbing his thumb over the tip of the boys member softly as he spoke."Well, If you insist, then I must agree" he teased, "Whenever I want might be quite a few times a day though" he warned with a grin.He might have been a bit older, but damn was he ever virile and hormonal, almost like a randy teen."Mmmn, close your eyes" He told the boy.

"Ah... I... I insist..." He said as his host handled the arousal. The comment turned his pale skin vivid however, and it took him a minute for it to register completely. "I could handle that I think..." He said with a small smile, hoping he really could. June looked slightly suspicious as he was told to close his eyes, but slowly, he did, his other senses sharpening as he tried to guess what was about to be done to him.

His hand tracked gently up June's young soft chest, pushing sharply and causing him to lay back flat.His fingers gently ran up and down his new young pet's chest as he leaned down and began to swirl his tongue gently over the soft young member."Mmn" he moaned as he gently slid his lips over the head, swirling his tongue in soft little circles around the tip.

June leaned into the touch slightly, anticipation building. He let out a small cry as he was pushed back on the bed, but he didn't fight it. More difficult though was resisting the temptation to open his eyes. As he felt the older man's tongue on his length he let out a gasp of pleasant surprise, his hips rising slightly as if to beg for more. And to his great joy, more came. He could feel Jerald's lips slide over the tip of his erection, and with his heightened senses, the feeling of his soft warm tongue dancing over the tip was almost more than he could take. He wanted to look, to see the man that was treating him so nicely, but doing so would mean giving up some of the intensity that the blindness offered.

His hand massaged and fondled June's balls gently as he slid his mouth down further, sucking and gliding his tongue along the smooth shaft."Mmmn" he groaned, soft wet slurping sounds filling the air as he bobbed his warm mouth gently.He loved to make young boys cum, it was fun to know he was getting them off, an older gent like himself.

Back
Top Bottom