Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm Hooked On You. (With TheDarkerMe and Shori)

Status
Not open for further replies.

racheal_aymar

Planetoid
Sirius chuckled, still amazed that James had finally won his girl. He closed his eyes for a moment, hating to think that it seemed lonely, with the year starting to wind down, with them each moving in different directions and with James now looking forward to starting a life with the love of his life. Even Peter seemed like in a few short months he would be off in a brand new world with him moving to Wales for an internship once the school year finished.

He didn't like these, thoughts, though, so he picked up his glass of fire whiskey and turned to James, raising it and toasting, "To you and Lily, may you succeed in making her very happy. We already know from the noises common to broom closets these days that she pleases you rather well!" He then took a good sized swing and smiled at his best friend.

Lowering his voice, he asked, "And now that you have the bonny lass, what are you going to do about our bet? I agreed to do one task of your choosing should you ever succeed in winning her heart..."

Racheal breathed in the scent of Dervish & Banges, musty and full of strange magical spells, though it was. At least it was better the breathing in the scent of Lupin and the scent of lust that mixed with her sweat whenever he was close these days... Damn it!

She hated it! The feeling that always formed in the pit of her stomach at his presence, the calm he brought her once her stomach had settled, the desire to protect him, the fact that she just wanted to plain old fuck him. It was annoying as all hell. Severus would only make it worse, Remus' friends would insist that any Slytherin was a mistake, which left Meagen. So here she was, in the old nick-knack shop shop about to ask the other girl for advice.

"Hey... Meagen, you think well enough of Lupin, right?" she began, feeling immediately stupid for the fact that nerves disrupted her usually blunt nature.

Meagen stared at the items around them, golden eyes narrowed. She was more focused on other things, like the fact that the school year was ending fast. Seventh year, the last year. Then she left on Auror training. The girl ran her fingers over her wand as she thought of all she would leave behind. Her head shook as she smiled wryly, her mind focused on things left unsaid - undone. She shook her head and then pulled a small ceramic dog from the shelf. Looking over it's shiny black surface.

"Mmmm Remus? Nice enough lad, he's a good mate. One of the few Marauders that pays overly much attention to me as a female. He gives me tips at times, for my little problem. But accepts no advice that I give 'im." She said gently as she set the dog down. Sweeping her hands up to gather her hair into a quick ponytail. She looked towards her friend as she did, cocking her head faintly and raising a brow. Racheal and the other Marauders knew the truth.

Hell all of the school practically knew, everyone but Sirius. IF he had heard it, he probably disputed the truth. It was all because she was the biggest tomboy in school. The one that pulled pranks on the guys, not... dated them. Hell she didn't even know what the bloody hell a kiss was like. That thought made her sigh, going into being and Auror as a virgin. That'd be lovely!

Not.

Remus walked into Dervish & Banges with a interested look on his face. It had been forever sense he had entered the little trinket store, but he was in look of something special. Something that would hold his little group of friends together... Even when they were far apart. He was going to miss his time at school with them. He had no clue what would happen once they stepped on Hogwarts express for the last time, but he knew that it would be alright in the end. There friendships were strong and deep set. They wouldn't lose it just because they didn't see each other as much. He knew deep down that they would be friends forever. He just wanted to get something for them to remind them of this friendship. No, he couldn't afford anything to expensive, but he had earned some money from tutoring a fellow Gryffindor. He would have gladly done it free of charge, but he had refused to take no for a answer. What better thing to do then spend it on those that had been here for him through all of these long year.

Once he was standing with in the shop and he heard the door close behind him, Remus looked around himself with a curious look on his face. There was a verity of different things everywhere and he found himself slightly intimidated at the though of having to go through it all to find the perfect gifts. He was never really into the whole shopping thing. Then again, that was probably because he didn't do it much. Shopping savvy or not, he was willing to go through the trouble of it all. It would all end up alright in the end. Or at least that was what he was going to tell himself for now. If he really needed help, he could always ask someone for it. He had to admit that it would be rather embarrassing to do something like that though. He did hope that he could find something of on his own that he could afford.

Remus sighed as he lifted a pale hand and scratched the back of his head without even thinking. The scratching tousled his shortish brown hair as he stepped forward to ventured deeper into the daunting store. Walking close to a shelf, Remus scanned the content with his golden brown eyes. A little frown of concentration came to his face as he did this. A frown that usually only came to his face when he was reading or trying to pay close attention to something. As he scanned the objects before him, he continued his way down the isle. His mind was so consumed with what he was doing that he didn't seem to notice the two girls just ahead of him.Continuing to scan the shelf and it's object, Remus got dangerously close into to running into the two females before he caught a glimpse of them out of the corner of his eyes. Remus stopped in his tracks immediately with a slightly surprised look on his face when he caught sight of them and he couldn't help but wonder how he hadn't noticed them sooner.

Remus gave his shaggy head a little shake as he pushed the surprised look form his face and let a little smile replace it. He knew who these girls were. One was the Slytherin, Racheal, and the other was a fellow Gryffindor by the name of Meagen. Meagen seemed to have just stopped speaking to the Racheal when he had stopped beside them and he watched as she placed a ceramic dog back on the shelf. His expression saddened a little when he saw her do it because he knew why she had picked it out. It was all to obvious that she had a crush on one of his best mates, Sirius Black. He had know this for awhile now and he couldn't understand how Sirius could be so oblivious to not see it himself. All of the special little pranks aimed at him. The looks of longing that came to her face every she saw him. These were all dead give aways. Give aways that his dear friend was to blind to see.

Remus cleared his throat and let the smile slip back to its normal welcoming smile as he made his presence known to them. He knew that they had been talking about something, but he didn't want them to continue it when him standing right there to listen in on the conversation. No, that would just be plain rude and rudeness was something that Remus didn't uphold. In fact, it was something that he was sure the world could do without. After doing this, Remus said, "Hello Meagen. Hello Racheal. How are you doing today?" In the gentle and kind voice that was his. He did feel bad for interrupting there conversation, but he couldn't help but wonder if they might help him fix his shopping problem. Yes, he probably could have done it himself, but he was sure that it would probably take him the whole day to do it and he wanted to get as much time in with his friends as he could get. The end of the school year was drawing to near and he wanted to spend as much time with them as he could. He never knew when he would be able to see them next.

James could not help but laugh when Sirius made his toast. "What can I say, when you got it, you got it. And I got it." He said clinking his glass against Sirius's. He looked surprised as Sirius mentioned the bet. He wasn't not really. James Potter never forgot a bet. He still remembered the bet that if Sean Cristoff ate a worm, James would wear a dress to school. Sean couldn't swallow it though. Anyway...

He looked at Sirius. "Bet? Ah yes the bet. Yes I have something in mind." He took another drink. "What do you think about Meagan?" He ask nonchalantly, swishing the aclcohal in his glass.

{Is terrible. Sorry :oops:}

"You're not going to have me pranking Meagen are you? Because if you do, damn it, and she raises hell because of it, I'm blaming it all on you, even should Lily come after me for recompense on your no longer existing balls, because you know if you start a prank war between Meag and I, that will be what happens, you will lose your balls," he told him rather bluntly before downing the fiery liquid in his glass. "Of course I like her James, she's our mate, one of our best pals and one of the best girls I ever hope to know! But where is this going?"

Racheal gave a weak smile, her nostrils laughing at her. Even here, he was, even here was his scent. "Hello Lupin, it's a pleasure to see you again. Meagen was just mentioning you've been trying to help with the Sirius 'problem'.... I think what she needs to do is walk right up to him and say 'Sirius, I want you. Yes, you. Yes, that way.' I mean, we know she can speak with him in monosyllabuls, hell, she can have whole conversations with him. I don't know any other girl in the school who can... Then again that might be a lack of brain cells on his part," she joked, looking for something that would be easy to discuss with the boy, something not focused on why she'd been asking after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom