Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clipped Wings [Dumpling and LunaVexx]

--
Simitara gave a small nod at Eclipse's comment. It seemed that everything about his friend and their house was dangerous in some way. Sighing, she leaned her head against the seat and continued to stare out the darkened window while waiting to arrive. She tapped her fingers against her leg and wondered how the day would go. It could either be quite nice or turn out quite badly...

The man's eyes travel to her a few more times. The silence that radiated off his soft pale skin slowly worked it's way into the music. Soon they arrive at a large home. Few other cars parked up the long circular driveway. He gets out. Making his way around as he opened the door. Helping her out as his eyes move to the building. Without a word he begins walking, a cane in hand as he heads to the door. Waiting for her before knocking.

--
The two had finally arrived and Simitara ducked down to stare out the front window and at the large home. She blinked for a moment before hearing her door open, and turned to face her owner and slipped out of the car. The angel tilted her head up to take in the massive building, but soon had to turn her attention forwards to follow after Eclipse. Her pace quickened to catch up before falling to a softer and calmer stride.

He waits before the door opens and he looks down at a small girl. Looking at the girl he smiles as her face lightly up. "Lord Eclipse, welcome." She says happily as he smiles and pets her head. She let's him in then looks at the girl smiling. "Hi, I'm Iz" She says happily.

--
The two waited until the door cracked open and a young girl appeared. It seemed that she knew Eclipse quite well. She watched the small exchange before turning her attention back to the girl once she introduced herself. Smiling, Simitara replied in a soft voice. " H-hello there.. I'm Simitara.. "

The girl bows revealing more of what she is wearing, which was not much. A bra, panties, garter belt and thigh high socks. "Come i-" She says but stops as Eclipse takes Simitara's hand and pulls her along

Back
Top Bottom