Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Excitement of Being in Class [Skipper Dan & Vastitania]

RE: The Excitement of Being in Class

Roy groaned like an animal in heat, flushed to the hairline as she stroked him through his clothes. "Thank you, ma'am," he whimpered, cock dripping and twitching from need. He gazed at Sera with lust and desperation. "May I cum soon, please? My balls and cock hurt like Hell..."

"If you're good, I will let you," she told him, her free hand went to stroke from the back of his head to his cheek. Sera lowered herself in front of him, unbuckling his pants with skill once more and lowered them to his knee. She could see the pre cum seeping through his underwear, the feeling of arousal returning. "Look how soiled it is. Roy, you're so naughty," she stared up at him with a grin before freeing his hard shaft. The tip of the sound glistened with his excess precum, sticking out her tongue to enjoy the taste.

The sight of her sampling his fluids sent a shiver of delight through his body, resulting in another welling up of precum. "Thank you, ma'am," he said, blushing even darker. "You're more generous than I deserve."

He wasn't flattering her, either: Sera was so good to him, she never ignored him for too long. He cupped his full, heavy balls and moaned with need. "I'll do anything you ask."

Sera pulled away and bended the shaft to her side a little, letting just be inches away from her cheek. Her index finger and thumb held onto the sound, feeling the slickness. "Is that so? You want to cum that bad?" Sliding the sound out a bit, her othet hand moved over to his balls before poking them. "Then, I want to hear you beg," she stated, continuing to lick at the precum once more.

The subtle movements were enough to make Roy whimper, he'd grown so sensitive during the day. Embarrassed beyond words, he timidly followed her orders, the pleading note in his voice completely genuine.

"Please let me cum," he said, expression almost pathetic in its desperation. "I've been good all day, ma'am, please! I never touched myself or anything... and I've been rock-hard since morning!" Faint tears welled up in his eyes. He prayed Sera wouldn't deny him, but he also knew she was unpredictable. "I want to — I need to cum, ma'am! Please, please let me cum! Everything hurts so bad!"

Sera watched his face all the while he did his begging, her hand wrapping itself around his member. "Well done," she exclaimed with glee, her fingers smoothly went over to the sound. She did not pulled it out immediately just yet, doing a few short rapid thrusts around the base before taking it out in one swift movement while she had tightened her palm around the shaft just in case he would cum just from that. She let it fall onto the ground with a clank, fully focusing on Roy at the moment.

"I will make sure you cum," she uttered before her mouth took in his erection, the slight mischievous tone being quite evident. She went slow and did not give him enough stimulation with her tongue, purposely teasing him for a few minutes before she used her hands instead. Roughly without any care and wanted to cause some pain as well, she stroke him vigorously as she still made eye contact with him.

He gave a muffled cry when she removed the rod. Fortunately, she knew him well enough to stave off his climax, and Roy winced when her hand closed hard around his shaft.

"You feel amazing," he sighed while she lapped at him with her playful tongue, though his breathy voice went taut with pain when she switched to rough, jerking strokes of her hand. His glistening eyes were locked on hers, pure embarrassment and arousal evident on his face.

Thick globs of precum poured from his widened slit, a signal of eminent climax. Roy bit down hard on his wrist when it hit, his hips jerking forwards as volleys of semen shot from his abused cock. The pressure in his balls eased with every squirt, and by the time he was finished, Roy could barely stand.

"Mmh... thank you, ma'am..."

She watched how he had managed to keep his voice from being so loud, the urge to force more immodest sounds out of him grew. Some of the sticky fluid had fell on her when he had his release, not that she mind. She had her other hand pressing onto him when he had thrusted forward a bit, guessing it would be difficult for him to even stand as of now. However, Sera was not finish yet even though Roy had came, planning on squeezing every drop out of him until he was dry. Her hands did not stop as he thanked her, steadily increasing the speed.

The moment of post-climax satisfaction quickly gave way to startled pain when Sera picked up speed, uncaring of the hypersensitivity that washed over his cock after orgasm.

"Ma'am? Wh-what're you--"

He squirmed, her lightning-quick strokes making his cock burn and twitch, forcing noises of pained pleasure from his mouth despite the palm clapped over it. Another, smaller burst of cum erupted from his cock.

"A-ahh! That hurts, ma'am!" The friction was almost too much for his now-spent dick. "Please, my cock can't take it!"

His surprise was giving her much excitement, foregoing her own pleasure in order to provide his. Teasing him, dominating him and forcing him to such a state where he is such a mess had already become a favourite hobby of hers ever since they had started their relationship. She was not sure how she would describe it but Roy being in her mercy was something she had not expected to love.

Thinking that he still could release more of his seed, the thought of stopping never came to mind. Even when he had came once more, Sera kept on going regardless whether her hand was getting tired just to have her own satisfaction. "What's the matter? I'm letting you cum, aren't I?"

Both hands pressed over his mouth now, her torturous strokes forcing an even smaller helping of fluid from his red, chafing shaft. Every climax just heightened his sensiTivity.

"Owww! Please be gentle after I cum!" Tears streaked down his cheeks as his seed began to run out, dribbling where it used to shoot. "Ahh! My dick!"

Realizing that he was spent, Sera finally ended her torment and released his member. Sniffing her hand, she took in gis strong scent that still lingered. She looked at the mess he had made on the floor as well as what had managed to fell on her which she wipe it off her cleanly. Standing up once more, she caressed his cheek tenderly with her clean hand. "What a mess. Wouldn't want anyone to find this out. Lick it clean, Roy."

If he wasn't already blushing, he'd have turned bright red from the thought. Although relieved to have his cock untouched, he looked down at the small puddle he'd made and gulped. That was a lot to clean up...

"Yes, ma'am."

Yet obediently as ever, he got to his knees and closed his eyes, before dragging his tongue along the stains. It was salty and warm, but nothing he hadn't tasted before — and if cleaning up his own cum made Sera happy, he was glad to do it.

Sera watched him clean the floor with delight, somewhat making her panties grew damp. Once he had finished what he had asked of him, she lifted up her skirt with the form of her lower private area in full view which had only her pair of panties from revealing it completely. She approached him and squated down, pulling the boy's face towards her. "Roy, here too," she ordered, a little bit needy as she pressed them against his lips.

Roy breathed in her heavy female scent, and his nerves came alight with desire. He moaned against her body and did as instructed, his tongue darting out to lave at her lower parts. Her dampness made him light-headed with lust as he worked his mouth against her.

Sera moaned out as she felt the tongue licking her sensitive area, both of her hands now at the backnof his head. She kept forcing him in the more he had his tongue exploring her bottom lips, wanting to have her own climax as well. "... Such a good boy, Roy... Such a good boy," she groaned as her fingers dug itself into his scalp.

Roy drank her up, her underwear pulled aside so he could take mouthfuls and mouthfuls of her tangy female fluids. His soft tongue traced her seam and flicked at her clit, hoping to draw more slick from her nether lips.

"You taste wonderful, ma'am," he sighed against her skin.

Back
Top Bottom