Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Embrace The Arc-Light! || Marri and Jeufufns

Waking up the next day, she found hersef immersed in thick warm gloopy shit on top of the bombshell from red dorm. WhileChiyaku no longer had her pupils in the form of hearts, the seal of pregnancy was still tattooed over her womb and glowing a purple pink. Her belly had grown over night too. She blushed brightly feeling the huge dick of Jacklyn's pressed against her as a massive string of shit that had flooded the tub remained partially trapped in her huge ass. She could feel it stretching her ass hole which caused her conscious body to become aroused. She tried to pick herself not even considering Jacklyn could have been pretending to be asleep only to grab her back down should she try to escape. As she lifted herself the roof of shit was still lodged into her ass making her think back on the forest that tried to claim her. She straddled Jacklyn and began fingering herself. Being unable to fight it, she wondered what it would have felt like to be taken by the tentacles and roots.

Jacklyn slept like a rock, better than she'd done in a while. It felt amazing to sleep in a bath like this, but being in alfer red F-class, you didn't have a bathtub. You basically just had rain for a shower.

And the smell, the smell was so soothing for her mind, the thick haze of hormones. The shitcoating did wonders for her skin, and served to maintain her beauty. But the sudden movement caused her to wake up. She was well-rested for once, not having to sleep on some bamboo mat. Slowly opening her eyes as she grunted awake, she began to slowly lift her head. It took a moment for her to remember what had happened, hut it brought a smile to her face when she did. Now to see if her slave was still intact.

But apparently she wasn't. It seemed she wasn't 'persuasive' enough in her abilities. But she did see the glowing purple mark on her belly, smiling when she saw it. Knowing that the student council president aould bear their child was such a turn-on. Grabbing her by the arm, she yanked her down back into the shit, not knowing that it would impale her on a thick rod made of shit as she gave her a sly smile, wading closer."How about a shower, Chiyaku? Get clean and go eat. You'll still need to fix the grade system today."

Chiyaku gasped and screamed in ecstasy as Jacklyn pulled her back down on her huge shit coated rod. She drooled, lips gaping millimeters from Jacklyn's. Her pupils returned to their heart shaped state. Today being Saturday Chiyaku whined and shook her head. Most of the Academy was closed off and the council room was off limits till Sundays. After being impaled again she couldn't help but let out more shit. Her gaping ass took its sweet time in closing as the intense Smell of shit aroused her and made her nipples rock hard.

She panted and began shaking her hips slightly up and down her cock and began moaning as she was instant turned on by her mistress. It seemed like all it took now was a sexual advance on Chiyaku to bring back the slut in her now. It would be convenient to be able to choose when Chiyaku could live as usual or as a slave. She shit began to coat her big ass as she bounced her huge jiggling rump up and down her cock until she was covered up to just below her hips.

Jacklyn groaned as Chiyaku hit the tip of her rod, sliding down the throbbing piece of manmeat with near perfect precision. Her shit-coated cock rammed up that poor, battered cunt, forcing more and more shit out of the student council president.

And with delight she noticed the heart-shaped pupils returning, Chiyaku returning to her slave-state. She toyed with the idea of making it permanent, so that Chiyaku could get off on everyone knowing how slutty she was, but figured that this was more practical.

She could see from the light pouring in from the bedroom that it was a sunny day, perfect for a visit to the beach. Masters loved to bring their slaves to the beach and now that she had one of her own, she began to understand why. And she never left out an opportunity to join the huge shit-powered orgy called beach. They were really lucky that the tide was so strong around here, otherwise they wouldn't be able to dump tons and tons of shit into the sea every day.

"Good morning my little slut~" she said, underlining her statement with a quick thrust of her hips, ramming that fat cock right up her hungry cunt to drive her point home. "What a cute mother you are~ You'll get to show that cute bump of yours off today. We're going to the beach~"

With each thrust afterward her pupils regained their slave shape. Her tongue hung out and she drooled onto her breasts as they bounced a bit. She couldn't even see her belly under her large breasts but it wasn't hard to figure out she was pregnant after what Jacklyn said. She whined whilst moaning at the thought of everyone seeing her in this state. Everyone knew who she was and much like Jacklyn quote a few students namely reds had it out for Chiyaku, thinking she hated them just as equally or something. She had planned on not disclosing any information pertaining to her pregnancy but that quickly went out the window. The beach was a place where great orgy parties took place. She never went herself but she heard enough rumours about them not to need to go. While she knew her stoic reputation would surely die being seen as Jacklyn's slut per. There wasn't a finer in her body willing to resist or oppose her. But before that she needed another dose of her Master's thick gloopy shit or cum inside her. She pressed her soft relevant yet shit coated hands on her abdominal and began to ride her huge dick harder and harder. Her breasts which have grown considerably do yo pregnancy were smacking against Chiyaku's chin.

The pleasure was too great to resist shitting buckets while riding her. Her body went into overdrive in producing bile while Jacky's dick was inside her.

Jacklyn thrived upon the moans of her slave, the erratic movement, the desperate attempts at ramming harder and harder down her massive rod. The way her tongue hung out, drooling onto her breasts. To be honest, she was having trouble reaisiting the urge to faint herself. The shitbath around them squished and squelched as they fucked like rabbits, their stimulated bodies only adding to the mess. Like rising dough, the soft, goopy mass rose as Chiyaku shat more and more into the tub. Jacklyn had to move her foot down as best as she could, tugging and tugging at the plug before noticed a button at the side, prwssing it. Bow that they weren't in danger of drowning anymore, she was free to fuck Chiyaku to her heart's desires, but it was already taking its toll on her. She was unable to keep her lust in any longer, her ass widening as gallons of soft shit began to blast out her rear like there was no tomorrow, so much so quickly that the shit begun to rise again. Not only that, but her cock couldn't keep dry either, sputtering cum and shit into the smaller woman before it grew into a fully blown blast, inflating Chiyaku with cum and shit. Her own massive breasts jiggled as they shook, their bodies jiggling sensually as they erupted in blasts of cum and shit. Having sex with her cards was great. But having sex with your slave? That was a whole new thing. But having shat and cum so much, her throat was killing her and she didn't have the food to keep it up. "Chiyaku, clean us up a little would you? We have a breakfast to catch." She took a more authorative tone, figuring the kinky girl would like that kind of thing as she let the shit drain away. What a night it had been. "And if you miss a spot, I'll let Zealgigas have her fun with you. Last time she had her fun with someone, they needed to fix the poor girl's jaw through surgery~"

Chiyaku screamed in ecstasy, holding her belly as so much cum and shit inflated her body more and more. Her mind had become mush from the last minute intensive power sex run but it was soon over. Whimpering at her master's command, she also told up before squatting over her Master and spreading her ass and pussy before releasing all the piss cum and shit inside of her onto her master's breasts and abs. Once it was all empty, she straddled her mistress and lied down over her. Pressing her breasts to Jacky's larger ones. She pushed the button and the tub rapidly filled with water from the jets. Chiyaku began washing her mistress' body with soapy hands, feeling her body, groping her, fondling her while latching onto her puffy nipple and suckling on it. Her body always produced milk because of Jacklyn's little pet in her womb. After a little bit, both girls were were cleaned and ready to go. "Sh... should I...g-go...get...fewd...?" She asked with a shaky voice.

Even if the Zealgigas story wasn't quite true, it seemed to have an effect on the student council president. Not that Jacklyn needed them to have any effect though. Chiyaku was her slave after all. She felt her pet squirming at the thought, forcing her to resist the urge to shit all over again. Her pet had certainly taken a liking to Chiyaku. Her per had always been very affectionate with her, always cuddling and hugging and slithering about. She had a rather special relationship with it. She'd discovered it when it was a little younger and it had felt right at home inside of her. They'd gone about a year together as the thing just grew and grew inside of her. She wondered how big it would be in the end. At this rate, it wouldn't fit inside of her anymore, and quite soon. Little did she know that the worm didn't really care about fitting or not, just slipping and thanks to its squishy body, it would work out fine.

She moaned in delight as her slave unloaded a barrage of shit, cum and piss onto her chest, the jiggly spheres wobbling under the onslaught. Her abs and chest were painted brown, steaming with the arousing smell of a fresh dump as she gave a relaxing sigh in response, indicating that she liked it. Lifting her hand up, she gave Chiyaku a hard, sensual spank to squeeze more of the thick, creamy shit out of her, as well as to hear those fun little moans she made.

And the washing felt delightful, Chiyaku's hands all over her. In a way she wished for Chiyaku to grope her a little more often, but having her like this was still for the best. She had her cards if she wanted to be groped. Still, she wouldn't miss the chance to get a handful of Chiyaku's delicious rear, especially if it was still going to grow during pregnancy. Chiyaku's groped and fondles were so precise, she wondered how often Chiyaku did this with her cards. As someone who barely ever stopped having sex with her cards, she had to admit that Chiyaku was quite experienced. It was over at some point which was saddening to say the least, but they had things to do. She still wouldn't forget that Chiyaku suckled on her milk though. She knew it almost instinctively, which was impressive. Perhaps she should let Chiyaku milk her next time she felt full.

"Yes, get as lewd as you like, feel free to impress me~" she said, smirking as she slowly rose from the tub. Grabbing a towel, she wrapped it around herself, walking with her slave back into the bedroom where her clothes were lying. They needed a wash, so she couldn't wear them. She'd send one of her cards to retrieve it later, or perhaps even now?

She picked up her deck, making sure she hadn't forgotten anything she needed before she pulled out two cards, summoning them into the room. One was tiny, and the other one was huge, and it really helped show off Zealgigas' height. She barely fit into the room. The muscular, yet incredibly voluptuous woman immediately grabbed Jacklyn's waist with her hands, lifting her up to her face before she kissed her, making out with Jacklyn for a good 10 seconds before putting her down again. The blush and general timidness the muscular woman had around Jacklyn indicated that she was probably a bit too madly in love with Jacklyn than it was healthy for a card, her massive cock throbbing at the sheer sight of her. Zealgigas' eyes rested upon Chiyaku for a few seconds, sending her jealous looks as she gazed over her tattoo and her eyes before returning her gaze to Jacklyn, blushing as she folded her hands together. Seeing a card as huge, strong and curvy as this obsess over a girl was perhaps one of the cutest things in the world. The smaller one, Gishki shadow meanwhile was busy stuffing Jacklyn's used clothing into her face, smelling at the remains of cum and shot before stowing them away in her coat. God knows what other kinky things were lying in there as the ridiculously curvy lizard sped away with the clothing, escaping through the door.

"Zealgigas will being us to the red dorm so I can get dressed." She said, causing Zealgigas to nod furiously as she waited for Chiyaku to get dressed.

Chiyaku took a few moments to recover from the intensive pleasured feeling and when she did she took one last great big sigh. She was in the kitchen preparing a quick breakfast. "Man...That escalated way too quickly...not sure if I'm ready for this..." Her pussy throbbed in memory of the pleasure she felt from earlier and crossed her legs in reaction to the feeling, not that it helped at all. when It was done she returned to the living space to see Jacky's massive monster staring at her mark above her womb making things a bit awkward for her. She put on a Little Red Riding hood Get up yet under that she wore a simple Micro bikini under her little cloak. Once she was ready, she waited patiently for her new mistress to take her to the red dorm.

The fact was she never actually had any sexual relations with her cards. Her only reason for having a NXG - Wind up Rabbit was simply because she was unable to obtain a OLG - Wind up Rabbit. Next Generation cards were becoming more and more common where-as Old Generation cards were becoming rarer with each passing day.

Jacklyn couldn't help but feel amused at the jealous looks her finisher gave her cute little slave. That heart tattoo above her belly hutton was one of the cutest things she'd ever seen and it marked the girl as pregnant with her child, not knowing that the parasite had tricked her out of it. She was going to have a very long and thorough talk with it when she'd find out.

And watching Chiyaku out on that lewd little outfit, it made her wonder just how lewd that girl was. But, a single look at the cabinets she'd gone through earlier answered that question. Chiyaku was quite possibly the kinkiest girl in school.

"Tell me my slave~" Jacklyn said, signaling Zealgigas to lower her shoulders so that she could slimb on, holding onto Chiyaku as to put her in her lap. "Why is it that you're such a lewd little woman, with do many sex toys in your closet, but still have original cards? Tell me how much you've 'mingled' with your cards. The first thing we're going to do is get you some new versions at the next opportunity."

Chiyaku's cheeks brightened softly as Jacklyn asked her question. The fact was, behind closed doors, you'd never know that Chiyaku Shinra was a complete submissive slut who got wet just from being tied up and gagged. "It's because...I'm...I am the law at duel academy. My job is to be invincible and to not show any mercy in a duel.I haven't had a duel for fun since I was a child. Besides...there are no..."new" versions of my cards. My deck is a deck that no one wants to use. It's incredibly unpopular. In fact...It's become a very rare deck. But...I'd like to...Aquire a deck...that was more...free spirited...I'd be happy even if I never got to use it."

She felt very vulnerable just talking about herself. It wasn't something she ever did and it felt weird considering she never had anyone brave enough talk to her before. But after a strange turn of events, she had Jacklyn. She had mixed feelings about it. She was happy but it felt strange. Normally she was ruthless but she decided to play good cop for once and it got her here...although she wasn't complaining, Something told her she'd have a problem on her hands if the faculty found out about what happened.

"Your deck is great, amazing in fact. The new version could simply be a side deck, or a deck you don't use, with all your favourites. Everyone these days has some cards they never use and only keep for the looks." She said, slowly nuzzling her nose against Chiyaku's neck as Zealgigas began tos et in motion. It was still quite early, so some were on the move, but Jacklyn made a conscious effort to avoid the main traffic. She received some incredulous stares, though she knew that reaistically, most of them were directed towards the person on her lap.

"Chiyaku....you are the law. As such I wanted to ask you a question. Would you like to keep our fun private? You probably don't want anyone to know that you're my cute little slave. The faculty alone would think that I'd have control over you when it comes to school politics. I like to have fun, but I couldn't spit in your face right after you've offered me a hand, offering to allow me to study for a dueling certificate and to move into blue dorm." She asked, looking a little concerned. A slave meant great pleasure and having a cute manservant with a kinky inagination and a girl who could shit whenever she wanted her to. But it also meant responsibility.

Zealgigas had meanwhile left the building at the earliest opportunity, opting to go through the grass and trees instead. There were no vines or parasites in this area, or at least no vines, so it was relatively safe. It was a bit of a bumpy ride, but Jacklyn seemed experienced, and being held by her would transfer this feeling of safety to Chiyaku.

Jeufufns said:
She did in fact feel safe in Jacklyn's arms. It was evident by how Chiyaku almost seemed to purr. She went silent, lost in thought about what she had just said but was already rpepared to respond. "I had thought about that. I wondered about If I could face anybody if they found out...But in the end I realized that...Absolution would allow me to carry on normally whether or not everyone knew about us. As long as I show everyone that Chiyaku Shinra remains the same person as yesterday or the years before when it counts...I don't think anyone will have a problem...So No...I don't feel as if we need to hide. Besides...My plans for this school to divide the curriculum were not born from influence by you or any one person...So no one can tell me that I'm creating a bias by allowing this relationship...and even if they do...What better way to prove my theories then a live demonstration...The most studious...versus the drop out dueling wizards...The thought alone is enough to justify my notion. So I think everything will be fine..." She said before gently kissing Jacklyn's cheek.

Jacklyn's mood considerably improved when she heard Chiyaku's slight purrs of comfort it was unlike her to be so considerate and caring for her standards, but she'd gotten a slave, a slave she'd impregnated, she had to at least try to act somewhat responsibly. "That's good to hear. And you know I'll be ready to prove why the separate curriculum should exist at any time you need me to~" she said, smiling widely as Chiyaku kissed her cheek. Even as a kinky impregnated slave Chiyaku still had her dignity. She gently pressed her medicineball-sized breasts into Chiyaku's back from behind, giving her the best cushion imagineable in the process. "No more hiding then. Maybe I should let you down at the student council building and go to the beach alone......" she said, wanting to get the rule through as wuickly as possible. Still, it was a nice day and the beach was practically calling out for them to fuck and shit on the beach until the sun went down.

Jeufufns said:

Chiyaku whined at her last remark. "Nyaah I already told you the school is mostly closed on the weekends! We're only allowed in on Sundays!" This meant the girls really did have all day to spend at the beach having sex and taking dumps everywhere. The beach was covered in more shit then sand and has become a therapeutic not to mention a kinky hot spot for lovers or friends with benefits. This was a day and age were your friend was your fuck buddy and your good friends were your lovers to a degree. It was a very enriching life style. Chiyaku was excited deep down as she would finally get the chance to experience it herself too.

She held and rubbed her belly so happy she was Pregnant. She couldn't have ever imagined how happy being knocked up could make her.

Jacklyn chuckled a little in response, nuzzling her nose into Chiyaku's neck as she whined. Zealgigas picked up the pace a little, though nothing to reduce the comfort of the two, the dorm already moving into sight. "I forgot. Seems like we do have all the time in the world. All the time more to get a little kinky with each other~" she said, moving her hand forward as to gently hold Chiyaku's waist, smiling at the thought of what was inside. "I don't think the little girl would mind if I bump against her walls a little. Gosh, it still feels so surreal to have a pregnant slave, not that I mind~"

She looked up, seeing a few students heading to the mess hall. She completely forgot about breakfast. A good dump required you to have something to dump out after all, even if it was mostly hormones and pheromones. "Mind grabbing a bite to eat before we head to the beach? I'll make sure you're stuffed, so your first time will really stay in your mind~" she said, gently stroking Chiyaku's waist from behind.

Chiyaku blushed brightly feeling her hands slide along her pregnant belly making her become beet red. She moaned softly loving the feeling. She nodded also wanting breakfast. She was hungry anyway. She cuddled to her and nuzzled her master's cheeks while giving her breasts a small squeeze. She hadn't felt happy or smiled in years.. and damn it felt good. It was then she decided to really pursue a powerful deck filled with all new era cards. In fact she recently heard of a new deck she didn't think much of before since they were a bunch of magical busty beast girls but now...Majespectors didn't seem so bad.

They got to the red dorm's mess hall and was it ever messy. The girls in this form were making out with each other while feeding each other. There was some shit here and then but the rooms usually had the most. Chiyaku blushed and became a little wet seeing this. A few girls saw Jacklyn and was about to wave until they saw Chiyaku and their eyes widened nurvously.

Back
Top Bottom