Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Queen(Lady Red and The Kingpin)

Kalna rolled her eyes, a gesture which has withstood the tests of time and always portrayed the same. Drowning with a cock in her mouth sounded like an awful death.

“Yes master. Let me put your meat rod in my mouth master.” She said sarcastically, her legs finally back as she watched his member stand at attention. “I’ll take care of this for you.” She held him for only a few moments, stroking him only briefly before she decided to swallow him up. Kalna had gotten better since her “teenage” years with all the races and different peckers to go along with them. Humans were the best size for her. And Abel’s was her current favorite. His meat disappeared in her throat after a slow, controlled glide. She watched his face, knowing that his view was a view that could make her rich without ever lifting a bow again. The amount of gold some paid for the very view, maybe with a larger breasted elf were disgusting. Kalna could have went into prostitution, but no one would care for her. If Abel only fucked her, she at least knew that Du’Gen had feelings for her. He wasn’t fooling her. Although right now his cock was jammed between the large tits of a fiery red head.

Now it was Abel's turn to roll his eyes. Even if he'd be lying if he didn't, even if just for a moment, liked the way it sounded whenever she'd called him 'master' just then. Even so, he let a hand rest itself on-top of her head, fingers closing as he got a handful of her hair as he felt the warmth of her mouth begin to suck him in before a tightness was also felt. He looked down, his eyes slightly different from before. Indeed the view and current situation he currently was involved in was something most would have to pay a large amount of Gold to be able to have. Luckily he'd shifted the way he was in the bath before she'd begun so she wouldn't be under the water once she'd fully taken his length into her mouth and he had to admit, that like always, he immensely enjoyed the feeling that came from her throat constricting around his length once it was stuffed into her now slightly swollen throat. "Oh fuck..." He moaned out. It had been a fair amount of time since he'd last gotten a release, so the intense feelings of his climax felt like it was only mere seconds away and he could let loose at any moment.

Kalna couldn’t speak, her mouth and throat housing a fat human cock with no room to spare. Her head moved rhythmatically along his length, her gluttony taking control of her actions. All sorts of fluids, whether white and foamy, clear and gooey, and everything in between escaped from her mouth. The elf tried her hardest to not choke or cough, a badge of honor for her well developed oral practices. She felt his tremble, he may finish soon. Motivated, Kalna attacked, his tip gliding into depths unknown, as her mouth tried to stay as wide as possible to harvest his semen.

His slight moan from earlier seemed to have turned Kalna into an attack dog, his cock being the target of her mouth. Despite his best attempts to hold off from releasing so quickly, it was mere seconds once he'd spoke that his grip tightened around the hair he had in his hand already and pulled her back just enough to make sure he'd let his release out in her mouth and straight down her throat. A few hot streams of his cum shot out and straight into her mouth, painting the inside of her mouth white and since it'd been a long time since his last release, there was quite a lot of build up to be let out as shot after shot of cum was released into the pretty Night Elf's mouth. His body eventually relaxed once he was finally finished, letting out quite the content sigh. He didn't speak for a little while, having quite enjoyed that experience just now. "Now I suppose I need a moment." He chuckled, returning the words she'd spoken to him before. "What say we take this over to the bed and move onto the main course?" He asked with a rather cheeky grin.

Kalna’s eyes widened for a moment when Abel shot himself directly inside her. Humans couldn’t resist good scenery, Abel was no exception. After the large load, Kalna popped him out of her mouth, her neck springing forward as she coughed into her hand. After taking a hard sniff, and wiping away a tear, Kalna rubbed her lip with her forearm and chuckled, still coughing lightly. “You might be part Tauren in the way you cum.” She took a deep breath around the time he sighed. He looked content; mission complete. She did have an urge to latch onto his cock like some sort of dick feeding succubus, knowing that made most men cringe in a mix of pleasure-pain. Their tips get so sensitive after a powerful release, it was torture to continue oral, but she chose not to. Like the first sip of hot tea each morning, Abel’s cum was felt in her entire digestive track, as if it warmed her body like a winter’s beverage.

She rested against the edge of the bath and nodded, “Yeah... getting you all twitchy definitely got me back in the game...”

Abel couldn't help the slight bit of redness the appeared on his face as she spoke. "Well, it has been quite sometime since we last did anything...so I had a bit built up just for you." He chuckled. "Now we're even then, from me making you get off so strongly earlier." He purposely smiled larger then usual, effectively 'cheesing' in a way. He began to stir once again after he'd had a little bit of time to relax, slowly moving to stand up before he stepped out the tub and scooped her up in his arms, not much caring they were dripping wet. He did move to begin to dry her off before drying himself off before once again beginning to move towards her bed. "So...the better question now is, which way do you want it first?" He asked. He enjoyed them all, missionary even since she quite flexible and he was able to do positions that felt quite nice. Her on top of him made for an excellent view plus it allowed her to be the one to control everything, whether she was facing him or reversed on top of him. Whenever he was behind her and she bent over in-front of him, well that was sort of the most male dominant position but he enjoyed the view of her firm butt bouncing nonetheless. He did set her down onto the bed, deciding to let choose which way they'd start off this time since he did choose the last time.

Kalna felt rather powerless as he scooped her up. She knew she didn't weigh much, but your entire body being handled like that made you feel like an item. She was placed on the bed rather gently, and rested her head on her hand. "How about me do it... like... nah..." Her body was already undressed as she took a moment to feel herself for a status update. "Still feeling quite juicy. Just start fucking me and twist and turn me at your leisure. Trying to figure out a way to please a man is bothersome... it's easy to give him the reigns and let him do whatever his mind thinks he wants. Oh... just... no butt today. For reasons you need not know, I would rather save that for a later date. Plus I'll have a husband one day maybe... gotta save something special for him." She invitingly spread her legs and smiled at him. Who wouldn't want a Night Elf beauty (not that many of them were unattractive) like her as a wife?

Du'Gen was already on his second round of human pussy, the red head suddenly feeling like the tip offered was not enough for the job at hand. Her face pushed against the bed post, her white ass lifted as Du'Gen's cock pummeled her pussy restlessly. She was dripping in sweat, her clothes had gotten torn, Du'Gen wouldn't stop licking her freckles, his cock was never stopping and her body was becoming sore. It did feel good for the most part, but the parts that felt bad, felt really bad. Du'Gen groaned as he came again inside of her, after she had continued to ask him not to, immediately, pulled himself out and jizzed on her back, before taking a hand full of red hair, pulling lightly, and shoving his cock into her already exhausted mouth. Fucking Orcs...

Abel didn't hide the lick of his lips as she lay there on her back, spreading her legs and giving him full access to her however he wished. "Well now, y'know I enjoy your beautiful self riding me..." He began, scratching his chin as he slowly crawled to where he was hovering over her on the bed. "...But for right now, this works just fine." He chuckled, aiming his length and spearing her slowly as he placed both of her knees along the top of each of his shoulders and pushed until her knees were resting against her shoulders, folding her almost like a pretzel. His hips began to move, starting off slow at first but gradually picking up the pace until a nice and wet slapping sound began to echo along with the headboard knocking against the wall. He leaned down, his lips on her neck. He wouldn't let them stay like this too long, until it began to feel too repetitive before he'd swap positions around to his liking - moving from this modified missionary to a doggy style as he used both of his hands to grip each side of her hips before the slapping of flesh on flesh grew louder once more, his sack swinging and just hitting her clit each time he'd bury himself back into her. Next was one he always enjoyed, her bouncing up and down on him and letting him enjoy the stunning view for a little bit.

It was about as casual and comforting as it should be. Kalna enjoyed these short spurts of desire for each other, each time hoping he’d stay with her for good. Abel moved her to a less personal position, an easy position that everyone loved, simple, to the point, and dominant. Kalna went from loud breaths to tuned moans, her hair cloaking over her back, still a bit wet from the bath. His dried hands felt rough against her skin, his large testicles hitting her as if she was some sort of primitive creature, being bred by some larger brute. She liked it though, there was nothing actually interesting about balls to her, but she did like his. This would get her to cum, Abel did like her on top, and she was more than okay with it. Her light figure and tight body made it easy for her to lose herself in pleasure. She also felt dominant in this position, a drop of sweat dripping over her long elven eyebrow. “How risky do you want to play it Abel?” She said in a soothing tone of voice, squeezing his meat with her hands. It was hard to believe that his organ was made of flesh and blood. Seemed hard as stone to her. “It’s a very special time in my cycle right now. There’s all sorts of happenings in the works. What I mean is... I’m more subject to getting pregnant...” She licked her lips and squatted down on him, his cock immediately pushing her space capacity to the limit. She groaned as her eyes narrowed, the feel of a thick cock invading her simply didn’t get old. She breathed out heavily and began to build herself a rhythm, it was like a lake of elven goodness inside her, and she didn’t seem in the mood to pull him out.

As she sat on-top of him and began to ride him, he perked up slightly as she spoke words to him through the sounds of their love-making. "I say we do what we've always done...I never liked pulling out anyways, always much more enjoyable whenever we could experience cumming together. It has been awhile..." He began to answer, feeling himself tighten up as her rhythm got going well and the effect was easily seen on him. "...And y'know how I am. Whatever happens, it happens..." He finally got out between moans, his hands moving to still grip hold of her curvy hips to slightly assist in her moving up and down on him. "Just don't stop bouncing, Kalna...and I'll make it up in round 2..." He groaned out in immense pleasure, his hands removing themselves from her hips to play with breasts and tease her nipples slightly. These words definitely weren't what Abel normally would say, but he was somewhat lost in the pleasure of tight Night Elf pussy at the moment and he'd always been a man of his word, even if it was said in the moment.

“Oh you assume you have the luxury of a second round? I am an overwhelmingly attractive night elf... I may have to charge you for provided services...” She tried to smile at him but she was starting to feel the rush of an orgasm approach. “Risk it with me, Abel! Take a chance to plant your seed in me!” The breast play only helped her peak, although she wasn’t as stacked as some of the whores in town. She gripped at him in mild sexual panic as an orgasm pulsed through her, a delightful blissful moan ushered in climax and the elf would fall into a sexual cloud for a few moments.

Oh that did indeed bring a round of laughs from the large warrior but he didn't say anything to disagree with her. She certainly wasn't wrong, he was getting for free what most would pay a large amount for and for far less at that. "I had planned to, Kalna!" He managed to answer back as her bouncing seemed to intensify as she tightened and he felt an entirely new round of her hot fluids flooding around him. That seemed to do it for Abel, his grips tightening itself to where his large hands dug into both firm and round cheeks of her ass as he forcefully pulled her down and felt himself once again empty himself as deep inside of her as he could force himself. It took a few seconds before his grip finally relaxed and he forcefully breathed out as he'd been holding his breath the entire time, feeling very content. "I think...it's safe to say...we both needed that." He breathed out between sudden pants, the sudden exertion being enough to make him feel as if he'd been fighting for a long time.

Kalna released the perfect moan to compliment his giant bust, easing into a resting state. “We did... but my pussy likely disagrees as it’s been spewing your cum since you stopped.” She laughed, a bit embarrassed as the mess they made. “I will have to write you a voucher for you to cash later. My tender muscles can’t take more pleasure without a bit of rest...” She touched between her legs and sighed, looking at her fingers webbing with thick cum. “To think many of your swimmers are inside me right now. Nature sure can be odd. Sorry guys... you happen to taste quite good in this form...” She giggled, licking her fingers before heading to clean herself up. “Our Orc friend will be most heartbroken. Not if he doesn’t find out I suppose.”

Abel laughed in agreement at that. "What's this, you're having to pay me to not fuck you again?" He answered with a sly grin, watching her decide to go clean up and needing to do the same himself. "I think Du'Gen should be doing just fine right now, in-fact I'd wager he's having a good time himself with that redhead waitress who served us earlier...though I fear she might not be having the best of times anymore." He chuckled, his large hand moving to grab and squeeze one of her firm ass cheeks. He planted a quick kiss on her cheek as he moved to once again go to the bath. "I should think now would be a good time to wash, again...and don't worry, I won't finger you this time unless you ask. Warrior's Honor." He teasingly said, the pair in their own ecstasy and unaware of just what sort of impending Apocalypse that their World was currently facing or rather who it was facing would be a better way of saying it.

--------------------

Kalecgos meanwhile back at Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight, the Blue Aspect was still sitting and waiting for the 2 sisters to finish...their 'unique' way of handling the situation. He stood up at this point, making sure to let his presence be known to the Red and Green Aspect's so they could come out to see him. The Quakes on Azeroth had begun getting worse as time had passed, something that was most worrying to the Blue Aspect since he held a deep connection with the planet and therefore he more-or-less what was the cause. Deathwing was growing restless for some reason, almost as if he knew his release was getting near and this piece of news had to be made known so the 3 remaining Aspect's could begin to think of a way to prevent it or at least prepare for it.

(Message to "The Kingpin" after deciding not to continue the roleplay. This outlines major plot points and the outcome of the entire conflict)

After the sex with my elf, YC (your character) as well as other selected party members would experience the same exact dream. In this dream, Alex reaches out to all of you, expressing that whether you believe it or not, you have a role to play in destiny, and preventing a cataclysmic event.

YC brushes it as an odd dream, but when his orc and elven companions have experienced the same exact dream, they become a bit rattled.

Alex sends forth an emissary of sorts, to speak to the party in person, and advise them of where to find the others.

A blood elf thief, a blood elf mage, a dwarf hunter, a human priest.

Each entangled in situations mostly problematic until the party arrives. Once collected, and some disputes run amok, a blood elf mage refusing to work with a human, your party's night elf having a personal grudge against the blood elf thief.

Once differences are set aside, they are attacked by a band of black dragons, the emissary sacrifices itself to create a pathway directly to Alex and eliminate the ambush at the same time.

Alex mourns the death of her subject, yet is comforted by the latent and current strength and power of each member she selected. She apologizes for dragging them into the situation, and against Ysera and Kalecgos' advice, provides materials to the dwarf to create weapons which simply shred through her kind. Each member received weapons which could maximize damage against Onyxia, Nefarian and if it got to it, Deathwing.

During this time YC is consistently training, connecting with his new party, but keeping his orc friend and elven lover close. He had a bad feeling about the involved blood elves, especially the mage.

A great sword, thousands of arrows, two hand axes, a hammer, two daggers, a scroll with ultimate defense and a scroll with dragon killing ability were given to the members, the priest asking the party to destroy the weapons once this battle was over, much to the aspects liking.

Alex finally decided to awaken their latent abilities by ritual. Symbolizing life and balance, she and selected dragonkin, including Ysera and one of her finest subjects, each paired with a party member. The ritual would require sexual interaction in what turned to be an exhausting night for the entire party, Alex of course selecting YC, Kalecgos selecting the night elf - for research purposes, and Ysera selecting the orc. The others were met with dragonkin of their sexual preference and although the blood elves refused, they were seduced. The priest also tried to resist, but Alextrasza's finest male took her to the heights of pleasure.

After many hours and nearly a full day spent sleeping to recover, the party found themselves with invigorated strength. And Alex envisioned where Nefarian would attack.

While Nefarian and Onyxia had been ravishing each other, Onyxia's goal was larger than Nefarian could imagine.

They traveled to a crowded city, but were intercepted by the party, stylishly riding green, red and blue dragons based on their ritual.

The fight was grounded by the mountains, where Onyxia, after delivering a masterful blow to the mage, kept a low profile.

Nefarian had severely damaged the priest and the orc, but through the combined efforts of the night elf, YC, and the dwarf, his wings were clipped and the dragonslayer blade made itself home in his gigantic skull. Onyxia was gone.

The party regrouped at Alex's. The mage and others upset that powerful aspects did not step in. Alex tried to describe her position and how she couldn't unless she was forced.

The party was injured and battered. Offered healing baths where YC and Alex had another opportunity to bond.

Days later, Ysera reported that one of her emerald dragons had spotted Onyxia's nest. The number of black dragons was astounding, and the aspects would have to get involved. Ysera volunteered to lead the party and a monstrous battle was about to begin.

Onyxia cursed and tried to ignite the party immediately, the priest using her total defense to preserve their lives. It drained her completely, and she was unable to battle for some time.

As the party mowed away at dragons, the location shifted from plains, to mountains, to finally a tower where Onyxia had run out of stamina to flee.

As Ysera closed in to end the farce, a terrible earthquake set even Alex into uncertainty. Deathwing had arrived.

Alextrasza instantly began her descent, his power surpassing much much more than she expected.

Upon leaving her temple, taking many with her, Kalecgos was left to guard, and was soon ambushed by black dragons, waiting only for Alex to leave. He fought excellently, but the numbers were too great, and his battle prowess still too young.

Alex felt this in her heart and was unsure of what to do. She felt sorry for Kalec, but decided to aid the party.

Deathwing made roast of most of Ysera's army. A mass flock of black dragons swarming the party.

The dwarf and the blood elf thief were the first to fall. Completely surrounded by angry, young, powerful dragons, they were torn apart. Although other members tried to help them, they were simply too far spread and were overrun.

The blood elf mage ignored the calls for help, as his abilities were best suited for it. He watched the dwaft get torn apart and as he escaped, he was met face to face with Onyxia. Who sized him up and saw his broken will. As black dragons went to attack him, Onyxia stopped them and let the mage escape. He was broken and weak.

Deathwing flung Ysera far away, turning his attention to the remaining party members, who had somehow regrouped. Casting a massive flame upon them, the priest used her total defense to shield the group. The barrier absorbed the flames and she was reduced to ash.

As Deathwing charged at YC, Alex had arrived, and caught him off guard. This gave YC a chance to help his friends, the orc and the night elf, who were battling Onyxia.

Onyxia punched the orc off the tower, the elf rushing to try and save him. The crafty orc spun in the air many times before launching a grapple hook which was caught by the elf as she tried to stop his fall. Onyxia charged her into the wall, the orc's line snapping and he falling to his death, YC just missing his line. The night elf was incapacitated near the wall, sitting against it, as YC was swarmed by dragons.

Taunting YC, Onyxia ordered you to watch the night elf die. She stomped the elf against the wall repeatedly, each stomp ripping more flesh from her beautiful body, her cries shuddered by each heavy hit. His former lover was reduced to a puddle of flesh, blood and bones, her haunting figure still clung to the wall.

Onyxia laughed her way to YC, transforming into her less draconic form. With a burst of rage, YC, breaks away from the dragons and tries to split Onyxia's head in two, she opens her mouth wide and releases a toxin which instantly downs him. Her swarm tear his clothes off and Onyxia, laughing taunts Alex and rapes her best warrior.

Alex falls for the taunt, and gives Deathwing an opening to take her down viciously. Ysera returns to assist Alex, but they had been whittled down too far, and Alex was saddened by the death of her champions, on the desertion of the other.

Ysera and Alex are defeated. Black dragons swarm Ysera and begin to rape her in her elven form.

Alex also reverts back, and is made to watch YC cum again and again into Onyxia, surely providing extremely powerful warriors to Deathwing.

Deathwing earns his spoils and rapes Alex. He paralyzed and she without will, they watch each other raped by others.

The black dragons celebrate a victory days later.

Deathwing atop his throne, his daughter Onxyia, boucing off his lap as her womb is filled with his seed.

Alex chained, and held at a leash, crying, cut up, bruised.

Below them a sort of arena. Remnants of Alex's forces were pitted against each other for entertainment.

YC now thin, weaker and used to his limits holds a bloody dragonslaying great sword in his hands. The head of the beautiful Ysera rolled before him.

Now he would be able to eat something before Onyxia raped him to exhaustion.

His sword was taken away by dragons, he had killed an aspect and an ally.

He looked at Onyxia bouncing off Deathwing and heard her laughter from the throne. He looked at Alex, his eyes having lost most of their color. She suffered, but lived.

His fingers slowly balled into a fist.

The end.

Back
Top Bottom