Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Voyage of the Silken Siren (The Corsair and Xanaphia)

Yusef drove himself hard and fast, mercilessly pounding into Ayanne's slick cunt. He could hear the dark-skinned woman's cries, muffled against Lita's pussy as the two women ate each other out, and he should have enjoyed the show more. Should have delighted in a slick pussy stretched aroubd his meat as the blonde's tongue explored them both. But all they were, now, was a distraction. A way to drive a craving for Aurelia from his mind and slake his hunger for her magnificent body. If they hadn't been convenient,his hand would have served as well.

He gritted his teeth at that thought, shifting his position a little and digging his fingers into Ayanne's soft rump. The changed angle let him fuck deeper, his heavy testacles slapping her ass as his length slid against her clit and his head bumped against her cervix with every thrust. He came without warning, pleasure washing through him as his cock spasmed and his lust pumped into the womb of the whore beneath him. Lita's tongue laved his sensitive flesh, drawing a few final moments of ecstacy from him as she lapped at the pearly streams that oozed from between his shaft and her lips.

And when it was over..? Nothing. He'd wanted to carry Aurelia off, spend hours and days exploring and tasting her, taking her and being taken by her. But for all the skill of Lita and Ayanne, he had as much lingering desire as if he'd pkeasured himself in a damp rag. And it wasn't even their faults. They just weren't their crazy bitch of a boss.

"You two should get to bed," he said, his softening meat still leaking cum as he slipped from Ayanne. "We sail with the morning tide, after all. And I'd hate to see the two of you get whipped."

Fayette bit diwn on the heel of her hand, stifling the building cry. Hervlegs hung wide over the sides if the hammock, opening herself to the three fingers she pumped in and out of her cunt in time with the gasps and cries that echoed down the stairs. Finally her whole body arched into her hand and she made a strangled sound into her hand as she came hard, drenching her lean thighs and fingers as she thrashed in her pleasure.

Finally, sweating and gasping, she slkumped into the hammock. She had no interest in the captain. Hell, after what the demons and then the slavers had done to her, she could barely stand the thought of being touched. But if she had to listen to something lije that every night, she was going to need a better release. Because her fingers would be worn to the bone.

Irritated, she shifted around and tried to fall asleep.

Aurelia leaned against the frame of the door, trying not to look out the port hole and watch. At least they were quieter now, while each one licked Yusef’s released off the other. Still, the sound of flesh on and in flesh seemed in echo in her mind, reminding her of the acoustics of the alleyway and how their mingled cries seemed amplified by the tight confines. It was sweltering in her cabin. She wanted night air on her skin, a sea breeze to chill the sweat that beaded on her figure. She wanted alcohol to put her to sleep and she wanted Yusef beneath her, calling her praises into the sky.

Finally they were finished, as Ayanna and Lita staggered away, down stairs towards their bunks. Once more Aurelia considered going out onto the deck and laying into Yusef. Let him know in no uncertain terms what she thought about his little tryst. But with the fire raging through her veins in the moment, there was no way it could end well. The likely outcome would have been a fight between them which would have either end with her throwing the free company off her boat in a fit of rage, or fucking him like an animal again. Either seemed like a worst case scenario.

Instead she watched as he cleaned himself off, and disappeared below deck. Asshole, she thought to herself, before helping her to another bottle of wine off the deck, and putting herself into a drunken slumber.

“Captain!”

The sound, and hands shaking her shoulders, jerked Aurelia awake, out of what couldn’t have been more than a couple hours sleep. Her wordless groan was equal parts confused and distressed, forcing herself to open her eyes and take in Gwynn’s figure. “Not now, Gwynn.”

“You are the one who wanted to sail first thing in the morning,” Gwynn reminded her. “Jeez, what happened last night?” Gwynn’s fingers cupped Aurelia’s chin, her thumb tracing the spot where Aurelia had bit herself while masturbating. Aurelia pushed her hand away, not wanting to think about him first thing in the morning.

“Just a scrape, nothing big. You know we are in a dangerous line of work,” Aurelia lied, fumbling about for the wine she had opened last night. A generous swig took the ache out of her hangover, but did nothing for the urge to turn back over and sleep more. “Why are you waking me? “You can handle setting off well enough.”

“Forgive me for thinking you might want to be seen leading your ship by the free company you just hired on.” Gwynn snarled, arms crossed over her chest. Aurelia could admit Gwynn had a point, even as it annoyed the hell out of her. So Aurelia dressed, in a flowing top and tight leather pants tucked into leather boots.

Most of her crew and the free company were on the deck. Notably, Lita Ayanna and Yusef were absent, which Aurelia expected. She still wasn’t exactly sure what she was going to say to them, but she sure as hell wasn’t going to let it go without words. She’d never get any sleep if she had to listen to Yusef fuck every night…

Already it seemed the free company was mixing and mingling with the crew of the Siren. Nehime stood behind Igama, who was seated on some crates, just barely shorter than her while sitting. “I just love your hair!” Nehime gushed over him, fingering the thick, tight dreads that crowned his head. “If you ever need a touch up, you have to let me work on it.”

“Don’t trust her,” Safia warned, taking a whetstone to her khopesh, “She just wants to pull on your hair.”

Igama just smirked at the petite woman draped over his shoulders, clearly imagining such situation with her. “I might not mind, so much.” Nehime giggled and Safia rolled her eyes. All over, it was much of the same, professional seductresses flirting with the hard men of Yusef’s band. Even Nishi, who was usually all business, was discussing the finer points of Go with Fayette.

Aurelia cleared her throat, loud enough to get everyone’s attention “Are we sailing, or socializing? Let’s go, hoist the main. Feed the boom and the jib. This isn’t anyone’s first voyage now!”

"You heard the captain!" Yusef boomed as he swaggered up the gangplank. "Hop to it, you slackers! Time and tide wait for nobody's pleasure!" The swagger was clearly a little forced, trying to hide a limp. It5 couldn't hide the makeshift bandage he'd tied around his right thigh, though, or the shallow bloody cuts on his chest, or the traces of gore on his scarred fists.

Senzan was on his feet in an instant. "Captain!" he called, heading towards him to examine his injuries.

"Get off," Yusef protested. "It's scratches, nothing else. And..."

"And I'll make that decision," Senzan snapped back, shoving him onto a barrel. "Or would you prefer they get septic, and we end up cutting your leg off?"

"All right, all right, suit yourself," Yusef relented. "You worry like an old woman."

"Perhaps. But all of you have all of your limbs and fingers." He stripped away the bandage and examined the wound. "Stabbed. What happened?"

"Well, I couldn't sleep last night," Yusef began, "so..."

"We heard," Senzan muttered dryly.

"Look. Do you want me to explain or not?"

Senzan chuckled, then moistened a cloth from his satchel with spirits. "Go on."

"I couldn't sleep..." Yusef eyed everyone else with a warning glare, and both crews made a show of being busy preparing the Siren to sail. "And so I went for a walk. Had a couple of drinks as well. Then, on the way back, I ran across a few of the Sons of the Scorpion, coming towards the docks with barrels of pitch and torches."

In truth, there'd been more than a dozen of the bastards. And a wagon. Someone must have found them, which was troublesome - there had been no survivors from the warehouse, after all.

"Well, since I'm accepting payment to keep the ship safe, I couldn't let that stand. So, I dealt with them."

Casual words, lightly uttered. They hid a two hour running battle, hitting and fading, one man against a score as he whittled them down and evaded them. To tell the truth, he'd gotten off easy.

"And then I came ba-OUCH!" Yusef howled the last word as the damp cloth scrubbed away clotted blood. "Watch it, old man!"

"You cry like a little girl," Senzan laughed. "Then you came back?"

"Yeah," Yusef muttered, gritting his teeth preemptively as Senzan threaded a needle. "Didn't want to miss the ship."

Despite the excitement provided by Yusef on his return, the crews worked to set the ship in motion. Lurching and bobbing forward, as the waves carried them and the wind caught in the sails. Aurelia regretted that she only caught half of his story while she helped set off. Still, she caught the tail end of the tale, as she watched Senzang stitch up the wound.

“You should stay off it, today at least,” Aurelia counseled, lifting one of his arms over her shoulder. She and Senzang helped him down the deck, into his room. Leaning against the wall as Senzang finished patching, she noted that the room was tight with three people present. Still, with the chiurgeon here, it felt better. Somehow being alone with Yusef didn’t seem all that wise. Even in his present condition.

“How many?” She asked, while Senzang dressed the wound, avoiding glances at his toned thighs, “I’ve seen you fight off half a bar with less trouble. I need to know what kind of threat we are looking at.” Senzang left to retrieve a fresh roll of bandages, and Aurelia kept as far away from Yusef as she could, which was still with arm’s reach, given the size of his room.

“Serves you right,” She spat, even though it wasn’t what she wanted to say. Should have told me you were having trouble sleeping. I would have put your ass to sleep, with only half as many injuries. “Take today to rest. I expect you on deck tomorrow.” She turned to leave, standing halfway in the door, saying what she should have said two nights ago, “And, uh, thanks. Maybe we can make this work.”

"There were twenty of them," Yusef answered, hissing a little as Senzang spread some sort of sulpherous ointment on his wound. "And I don't think one of them was fully human." Not at nearly eight feet in height, with legs that bent in peculiar fashion beneath his robes. "And it's not like a bar brawl - there, you can set people against one another."

He gritted his teeth, using Aurelia as a distraction from the stab and tug sensations as Senzang began stitching him up. "They had a magus with them as well. A minor one, with a few bound spirits. I managed to deal with him as well." A simple statement, glossing over hasty binding circles scratched in clay and a brief tussle that let him wrestle an amulet away. "It'll give them something to think about, but it's something for you to think about as well - they have eyes and ears of both earth and fire, and they suspect you."

He met her gaze, seeing concern but not fear, and smiled. "Still, they've got something else to think about today. Especially since I left a broken blade etched with the symbol of the Whisperer in Shadow - may Her gaze fall not upon me - on one of the corpses. Let them make of that what they will."

Aurelia gave her instructions and turned to leave, then stopped at the door and thanked him. "Maybe we can make this work."

He tried not to think of her beneath him, working with him. "I believe we can," he agreed, wishing he'd thought to do that very thing last night. "And I'll see you on the deck on the morrow."

Twenty. Fucking twenty, just hours after they had hit. They could have handled themselves, possibly, but she couldn’t say for sure there would be no casualties. You and your fucking rituals, her mind hissed at her. Getting revenge on her past, as if it could change anything. First getting involved with Yusef. He could have been anyone, but instead he was the man she was set to hire on. And now she was stuck on stupid with him. Just as Safia said, she certainly had a type, and a weakness.

And now, the raids on slavers. Yusef had warned her she played a dangerous game, and now he was laid up in his bunk with a hole in his thigh. Perhaps it was a good thing they hadn’t sought each other out last night. Tangled in one another’s embrace, things might have gone down quite differently…

Still she wasn’t without resources. Yusef said they used the spirits of earth and fire to find her and her crew. Luckily, they were at sea now, so the spirits of the earth could not reach them now. And they had their own caller of flames

They could sail for Korikinou, and lay low for a few weeks. But she preferred not burden Kiyone. Qitarah was on friendly terms (well, as close to friendly as demons got) with several lesser demon nobles. Nobles who had private militias to call upon. But becoming indebted to a demon was a last ditch effort, they were not in nearly so much danger. Not yet, at least.

Her mage was alone in her room, legs crossed and her hands on each knee, deep in concentration, “Vati, I need you to maintain a flame vigil. Until we reach Garabahad.”

“It is necessary, Captain?” she asked. Dark eyes crackled with orange as she met the captain’s gaze.

“It is. Our enemies have eyes in the blaze,” Aurelia explained, leaning against the wall, arms crossed under her bust.

“Very well, I can perform this deed. What the fire reveals, the smoke can obscure.”

Yusef limped his way up the stairs, using a cane manufactured from a broken spear shaft Senzang had located in the stores, and reflected. It was peculiar how much a wound could hurt after the fact. He'd walked and run on it most of the evening, but now that it had been seen to he needed the assistance. "Muhyadeen," he called as he came out on deck.

The big man was seated on the first step up to the sterncastle, eating an apple aand watching Fayette lose some strategy game or another. "Go", the man she was playibg had named it, and after watching three games he still wasn't sure he understood it. "Peace be upon you, Captain," he answered, sliding over. "How many of the Sons writhe upon plates of burning iron in the pits of Malpheston this night?"

"Twenty," Yusef grunted, sitting. "And you've been reading again."

"The words of the prophets are as meat to the starving man and wine to one who thirsts," Muhyaddeen answered. "Apple?"

Yusef took the proffered fruit and bit into it. "What in the hells is she playing?" he asked, gesturing at Fayette with his cane.

"Some game from Nishi's homeland. I believe he makes the rules up as he goes." Taking a final bite, he tossed the core over the side. "And what do you need?"

"Something to baffle seers and scrying stones," Yusef replied. "Our employer took precautions, and the Sons found her anyway. I.."

"Are you certain it was magic?" Muhyaddeen interrupted. "Much of the hidden arts is little more than disguising careful observation behind occult trappings."

"No, I'm not sure," Yusef admitted. "But they had sorcerers with them, and came far more swiftly than I'd expect from sifting clues and torturing survivors."

Muhyaddeen nodded. "Seers and scrying stones? Air, then. Let me think..." He examined various objects and items about his person, then finally selected a feather he'd tucked into his hair. "This will do, I think."

"Not water? We are at sea..?"

"Air," Muhyaddeen stated. "Air carries sight and vision most clearly, and the sons have no affinity for water magics." He held the feather up and addressed it. "Aaaaooaaaaahaassssh," he called.

"whaaat requiiiiresst thoooouu?" the feather whispered.

"My enemies seek me. Blind their sight, so that they may not see this ship. Deafen them, so that they hear not our words. Serve me faithfully in this, and your service to me is ended when next I touch dry land."

"i hear, and obey..."

A gust of wind caught the feather, sending it spinning wildly around the main mast. Muhyaddeen watched its flight with interest. "There," he grunted with satisfaction. "A small spirit, but potent enough for this task."

"Godsdamnit!" Fayette swore, staring at the board. "One last game! I'm finally getting the hang of it!"

"Good," Yusef laughed. "Then you can explain it to me, as you play!"

“You should start here,” Mei explained, leaning over Fayette, her soft slender figure just touching the other woman’s shoulder. Fayette stiffened, ever so slightly and Mei eased up at the sudden tension. “Use your komidashi to establish control of the corners.”

“My what now?” Fayette asked, turning toward Mei.

“Your…umm…handicap?” Mei explained, looking for the right word in the common tongue.

Fayette laughed bitterly and shook her head, “You are giving me a head start, and still kicking my ass?”

“The komidashi is traditional, to foster an environment of learning in the novice, and to make the match more interesting for the veteran,” Nishi explained, in his typical genial fashion.

“If he is going to teach you the wrong rules he may as well honor the komidashi,” Mei teased, standing over the board.

“Wrong rules?” Fayette asked, eyebrow raised at Nishi, but he dismissed Mei with a wave of his hand.

“Regional difference hardly make for ‘wrong rules.’” Any further argument stopped as both watched the flight of the feather, swirling purposefully about the mast. “Perhaps instead of lecturing me about the superiority of your rules, you could counsel our dear captain about her rather aggressive strategy? By Sensousuki-kami, we know she doesn’t listen to me.”

“I think I’d have more luck asking the sun to rise in the west and set in the east,” Mei argued with a shrug.

Leaving Vati's room, Aurelia caught sight and Ayanna and Lita making their way to the deck, exhibiting a slight stumble in their gait. She might not have chewed out Yusef, yet, but they were not getting off as easily as they did last night.

“Since you two are so good on your hands and knees, why don’t you get started scrubbing the deck?” Aurelia suggested, the look in her eyes conveying her dismay at their antics. Both woman winced, and nodded, too tired and sweetly sore to argue much. Aurelia moved past them to the deck, her boots thudding with each step.

“Whose bright idea was it to fuck the Captains’ crush?” Ayanna groaned, face contorted in a grimace as she made her way up the stairs.

“Yours,” Lita spat, bracing against the wall.

Two days passed, mostly spent in the day to day rhythms of shipboard life. The Silken Siren was a trim, well-maintained ship, but there were still regular chores to attend to in order to ensure that she remained that way. Although he could have refused, based on his rank, Yusef pitched in and worked alongside the joint crew. Of them all, only Senzang was excused from the heavier physical chores. Still, the elder mercenary did his parft - assisting with navigational bearings and dead reckoning calculations, and watching the currents for signs of shallows and reefs.

Things changed a little, on the third day...

"Heave..." Yusef called, gripping the thick hemp of the rope.

"HO!" everyone chorused as they pulled hard. The sail came around three points and billowed, catching the wind. Yusef wioed sweat from his forehead and sighed as Etoh tied off the rope, rolling aching shoulders as he did. A number of the women in the crew stole glances and smiked approvingly. Fayette was the only member of the mercenary band who wore a shirt when she worked - not out of modesty, given how sweat made the fabric cling to her lean figure and small, firm breasts, but because her fair Northern complexion burned easily - and his muscles bunched and rolled beneath dark skin made glossy by sweat.

"Getting a workout today," Muhyaddeen said, handing him a dipper of water. His eyes followed Delinda's slim figure as she crossed the stern. "Hopefully tonight, too."

"Hey," Yusef barked playfully, sipping the tepid water, "no entanglements, remember? Captain's orders."

Muhyaddeen sniggered. "Yeah, right. I'll just follow your example, then."

Yusef threw a half-playful punch that the wirey desert mage sidestepped, and both men laughed. Just then, Senzang's voice carried across the ship. "Sail! Three points to port off the stern!"

Tossing the dipper back, Yusef raced towards the port rail. "Fast ship," he commented. "And running with the wind." He stared, trying to make out the details. "Looks like she can catch us, too, if she's of a mind to do so."

"Pirates?" Fayette asked, shading her eyes and staring as well.

"Maybe..." he said, thinking aloud. "Tell everyone to arm themselves. Just in case."

On land, the women of the Silken Siren presented themselves as walking advertisements for the ship. Dresses and corsets, so much skin. At sea, there was no such vanity. Loose tops and tights made up nearly everyone’s attire, as they labored to keep the ship sailing. Still, the practical attire donned by the women didn’t stop the long lingering looks from the members of the free company. And with the men working shirtless, these glances and leers often went both ways. It was a surprise there hadn’t been anymore liaisons among the mixed crew.

“See something you like?” Phedra teased, coming up behind Aurelia as she tied off the sail.

“I wasn’t staring,” the captain argued, pulled away from the visage of shirtless Yusef and Muhyaddeen playfully fighting each other.

“You tied that knot three times.”

“Just noticing that Yusef is healing up nicely.” Can’t see even the scratches I left him with…

“Yeah, he is hardly limping anymore. Their chiurgeon is very good,” Phedra nodded, her own eyes taking in both men in their glistening, well formed physiques. Still, neither woman got much longer to study the men, as Senzang announced sails on the horizon. Aurelia stood next to Yusef at the railing, pulling out her spyglass. Black flags, with a blood red curve cut about two-thirds of the way down.

“The Forsaken Smiles,” Aurelia murmured, taking a deep breath. Smugglers, raiders, and cutthroats, not a one of them was right in the head, and the fact made them even more deadly, determined to make a profit no matter what it cost in human life, theirs or their victims. “Gear up! No need to make ourselves an easy target!”

Most of the women used thin blades. Lightweight and quick enough to kill a bigger man with a bigger blade. Speed was the name of the game at sea, where hardly anybody wore anything more protective than leather. A few wielded blades from their homelands, but most learned to fight since freeing themselves from bondage.

The ship did indeed come for them, but they were ready to meet it, to defend their home from invaders. Gods of hell. She counted nearly three dozen armed men and women on the clipper. Still, the first couple that swung across the ships were met with sharpened steel before they even landed. Aurelia lead the charge, plunging her rapier between the ribs of a toothless ginger raider. “Give no quarter!” she roared, pushing the convulsing body into the waters below.

"Quarter?" Yusef laughed, turning aside a blade with his scimitar and driving his dagger into the bare belly of a wikd-eyed woman. "To the Forsaken Smiles?" He ripped up, tearing as much as cutting, and the woman still tried to grab him as her guts bulged and spilled in a wash if blood and filth. He sidestepped and slashed backwards, severing her spine.

Unlike the crew of the Siren, Yusef's mercenaries had little in common about their aresnals. Beyond 'blade' and 'lethal', that is. Fayette wielded a straight blade with an ornate basket guard, one she'd had custom-made to her specifications, and was busily crushing the skull of a dagger-man who'd thought to get inside her guard. The drugged-up cannibal staggered and she drove the point through his heart before kicking him away.

Kaarim fought with a broad scimitar forged from a strange blue material, one that looked too heavy for the lightning-swift strokes and parries he utilized. Swift as the wind be crossed between the ships effortlessly, here skewering an axeman who had driven Gwynn back against the mast while offering a little bow, there with a quip as he engaged two clubmen who were attempting to prevent Amaravati from completing a spell.

Igama and Muhyaddeen had similar strategies, despite being trained in different styles. The big black man fought with a double-handed single-edged blade resembling a razor, reducing opponents to gory chunks with singke powerful blows that clove flesh and bone alike. Muhyddeen favored long knives, movinh like a steel whirlwind. Both men were implacable, however, moving irresistably towards the sterncastle of the attacking ship like juggernauts.

Unlike the others, Etoh appeared to eschew weapons. He carried them, but seemed content to break bones and snap necks with blows from hands and feet. Leaving the capture of the enemy ship to the others, he applied himself to the brutal and efficient destruction of any pirate who approached him. Or Safia, much to the irritation of the Siren's enforcer.

Over it all could be heard the voice of Senzang, calling out encouragement and warnings from where he sat in the stern, feet propped up and smoking a pipe. One pirate, slipping past Yusef and avoiding Etoh's fists, spotted him and charged. Senzang just sat, smoking and eying him curiously as he approached. Then, with a casual gesture, the older man tossed a small dart. The pirate fell on his third step after he was struck, foaming at the mouth and tesring at the flesh of his throat as he died.

Despite this being the first time most of the Siren’s crew fought alongside most of the free company, they worked well together. There were considerably different styles in play, but instead of clashing, each complemented the other nicely. Most of the raiders focused their attention on the bigger swordsmen -and swordswoman-, allowing the quick prowlers opportunity to strike without been noticed, or defended against.

So, as Igama and Muhyaddeen tore through the enemy ranks, creating openings in their defenses, Delinda, Namiko and Amira followed in their wake, putting down any that survived the initial strikes with minds to retaliate. Even as they fought deep into enemy territory, they were not surrounded or overwhelmed.

Gwynn used her throwing knives, striking foes from afar. That was until she was pinned down by an axe wielding maniac. Before she could begin to panic, however, Kaarim was there, his blue blade drenched in red blood. With a bow and wink he was off again, swinging on ropes to move between ships. He stood at Vati’s defense, giving her time to complete her spell, which set a throng of foes aflame. One man who was not yet on fire charged Kaarim, sabre above his head ready to chop the pretty man in half. A dagger in the eye stopped the man in his tracks, enough time for Kaarim to finish the man off. It was Gwynn’s turn to smirk and blow a kiss when she and Kaarim locked eyes again.

Nehime and Phedra were back from the fray, standing as a last line of defense for the ship. Nehime wielded a crossbow, that halted nearly everyone before they could get near. Still, somehow, a group of three approached, nasty leers and grins on their deranged faces. Phedra sang, a wordless melody that carried weight through the air. Her amber eyes locked on the biggest man of the three, hand motions hypnotizing him. He stopped suddenly, and as the other two turned to see what was wrong, Phedra’s hand twisted into a fist, and the man turned on his allies. The brute made quick work of his fellow pirates, and Nehime rewarded his loyalty with a bolt in the throat.

Aurelia found herself near Yusef, not unlike the bar fight from the night they met. Even in the heat of the skirmish, she caught his actions, fighting off several men with an economy of movement that impressed her. Her own movements were quick and precise, always seeking weakness and sensitive points, often leaving her opponent unable to even react. A big man charged Yusef while he was dead lock with another, so Aurelia intercepted him, striking low to knock the larger man off balance. He flipped over the railing of the ship, but not before grabbing on to Aurelia as well.

Soon both were hanging over the edge, the larger man gripping the Captain’s ankles as her knuckles whiten on the railing. She could feel him trying to climb up her body, massive hands digging into her calves, at the same time her fingers slipping from the edge of the ship. Just as she lost grip, a strong hand tightened around her wrist, and another grabbing for her other hand. Yusef was holding her, straining with the effort to support both her and the man wrapped around her legs. Furiously, she kicked at him, her boot find his face again and again, until his features were a mush of blood and bone. Finally, likely knocked out by a blow to the head, he let go and plunged into the waters below.

Freed of the massive weight, Yusef pulled her up the side of the ship and against him. She stayed like that for a moment, breathing hard, until her eyes met his. Then she pushed away, to survey the battle. By now most of the crew of the Forsaken Smile had been dispatched, and everyone looked to her to guidance on the remaining stragglers. “Kill them all. No mercy, no survivors.” She answered, opening the throat of a nearby marauder. “Once they’re dead, clean out the cargo holds.”

Yusef drove his fingers into the eyes of the man gripping him, forcing the drug-maddened brute to ease up his stranglehold. Twisting and gasping for breath, he drove his hooked dagger into the man's gut. Once, twice, a third timem and the brute finally let go. Dragging air into starved lungs, Yusef drove the dagger into the man's throat in just enough time to see Aurelia careen off the deck. Without stoppung to think, he dove and caught her wrists.

They hung like that for a moment, hands gripping wrists, biceps and back muscles straining. He slid forward as she kicked and stomped, trying to dislodge the pirate clinging to her legs, until that man fell screaming into the waves below. Then, suddenly releived of the excess burden, he pulled her up easily. She clung to him for a moment, breathing hard as his arms slipped around her for support, and then with an inscrutable look she pushed away. "Kill them all," she called, turning away. "No mercy. No survivors. Once they're dead, clean out the cargo holds."

"Oh, we're way ahead of you on that," Gwynn called back, wiping one of her daggers clean on a dead man's sleeve. "Nobody but us is left on deck, and Igama and Muhyaddeen already headed below..."

As if on cue, the turbaned head of Muhyaddeen emerged from the aft stairs. "Hetly, uhm... we have a complication."

"I don't like that word, Muhyaddeen," Yusef said, retrieving his scimitar. "That's a bad word."

"Bad situation, too," the turbaned warrior answered. "Captain. Captains. You'll wanna have a look." He disappeared back below decks, and Yusef followed him. It was cramped, and dark, and stank of piss and shit and unwashed bodies and rotting food. Ahead, visible in a dim candle flame, Igama stood like an impassive sentinel god.

The stink got worse, and Yusef began to recognize it as he drew closer. What he saw only confirmed his suspicions. More than a hundred individuals, men and... no. Boys. Boys and girls, the oldest perhaps twelve, crammed into the stinking hold. Caked with filth and scabbed with cuts and bruises, they blinked dully in the candlelight. "Fuck," he said. "Fuck."

Aurelia followed close behind Yusef as he made his way down the cargo hold, the telltale signs clear to her as she drew closer to the cargo hold. Yet, even as she knew what she was about to find, nothing could have prepared her for the sheer number. Scores upon scores. Crammed into every inch of the cargo hold. Children. Some hardly more than babes. There were many times she questioned whether the gods cared about their charges here, and this instance, more than any other, convinced her that the gods truly could care less about humans.

“Slaves…or sacrifices,” Aurelia noted, her voice cracking ever so slightly. “Where are you from?” She asked the nearest one. Over and over again, it was the same tale. Their villages attacked, the adults slaughtered. Five or six villages, it seemed, fell to pillagers before they came across the Silken Siren.

“Gwynn!” She called up to the top deck , “I need…everybody. I need everybody over on deck now.” Without another word she bent over to pick up a couple smaller children, so tiny and malnourished it was hardly anything to carry two of them up the stairs. “If you can walk, follow me,” She called to the others, making her ways back up the stairs. Eyes widened as Aurelia came back up to the top deck with a couple children in hand. Gasps followed as more and more climbed up the stairs, shielding their eyes from the sun and filling out the deck.

“I need people down there cleaning it out, I need people up here cleaning them off, I need someone to bring up what we have as far as biscuits and crackers,” She rattled off, before anyone could begin to feel the immensity of their situation. There was but a few moments of pause before people got to work, knowing that what needed to get done was so much more important than anything else in the moment.

“Mei, how much water can you purify with your gifts?” she asked as she pulled the other woman off to the side.

“Not sure. Never had to push myself before,” She said, eyes looking over the group of children, distant with horror.

“I’ll track down an empty barrel and someone to help you bring up sea water,” Aurelia offered.

“What are we going to do, Captain?” Nishi asked.

“Still working on it,” Aurelia said, going through the barrels and supplies on the raider’s ship,” How are our foodstores?”

“Well, your tendency to overstock is proving invaluable right about now, but this amount of mouths is going to prove a major strain on our resources,” Nishi reasoned, following her.

“We just need to get to Garabahad,” Aurelia insisted, taking note of what the ship had available.

“This ship will get there faster than the Siren,” Senzang piped up, catching the conversation.

“How long?” Aurelia asked, turning towards the elder mercenary.

“Maybe five, six days,” he mused, “with the right crew.”

“Which is what, two dozen?” Aurelia estimated, arms crossed under her bust. She thought for a moment before planning, “We could split the crews up. 14 here, 9 staying on the Siren. I could probably take 25 or 30 of these kids over to the Siren, which will give this ship a bit more breathing room. The oldest ones can learn to help sail, and even some of the younger ones can fish. Figure out how much food we can afford to spare here.”

“Could work,” Nishi agreed, “And after?”

Aurelia laughed bitterly, “I have no fucking idea. Take the funds we’ve been saving up for a second ship, we can use that to restock until we figure out what we are going to do.” With Senzang and Nishi off to figure out how to balance the remaining inventories, Aurelia made her way back down to the bottom deck. Several members of both crews were down here, doing what they could scour the filth from the wood. Amaravati used a purifying fire to cleanse the worst parts, much the same way she had when they broke their bonds. Approaching Gwynn, Aurelia just sighed, taking in how small the cargo hold really was, for how many bodies they had down here.

“What’s the plan, Captain,” Gwynn asked, not pausing her work.

“We are going the split up the crews and take the ship. Senzang thinks this one will get to Garabahad faster, so the bulk of crew will be on here. We are hoping to divvy up the supplies so both ships end up with just enough to make it to port.”

“So, how are we dividing up the ship?”

"Igama, Muhyaddeen, and Etoh on one ship," Yusef said, joining Aurelia and Gwynn. "Senzang, Fayette, and Karim on the other. All my people work welk together, but those two groupings work the best together. And I'll go with either, really." He glanced at Aurelia. "You want me with you, or..?"

"I'll bet she does..." Gwynn said with a wink, then put on her best expressiin of innocence when Yusef glared at her.

"Whatever," Yusef growled. ""Got a question, though... how far does this go? You know what Garabahad's like. Decent enough town if you've got wealth, or friends, or steel. But these kids..." He made a sour expression. "They'll be prey, house slaves if they're lucky. Mine slaves or back in the brothels or starving on the streets if they're not. How long do we take care of them?"

As long as it takes, a voice in the back of his mind answered, bringing a stab of guilt with the memory of long-buried lessons. He tried to shrug it off, and barely registered Gwynn's angry reply. "So you think we should what, have left them?"

"No," Yusef managed. "Slaving's not something I've ever turned my hand to. Fayette..." he gestured at the lean woman, who was indulging her maternal instincts by showing a few of the older girls how to hold a dagger. "Fayette there would probably cut my throat if I tried. But the question stands: what do we do with them?"

“What are we going to do?” Aurelia repeated, somewhat rhetorically knowing there were no good answers to that question, “Before you even start Qitarah, no we are not selling them.”

“No shit,” Qitarah laughed, shaking her head, “even with my contacts, I don’t know anyone up for buying 100 slave children.”

“We could take them to the Seraphim wall. The Order of Afodisia actually has the resources to house and feed this many orphans,” Gwynn suggested. Aurelia scoffed and crossed her arms.

“So they can be pawns of the War Whore? Is it kinder to sacrifice them to demons ten, fifteen years down the road instead of right now?”

“It…it wouldn’t have to be like that,” Fayette mentioned, meeting Aurelia’s gaze and not backing down. “Most of them wouldn’t be warriors. The Order always has need of laborers, skilled and unskilled alike. Blacksmiths, fletchers, stable hands, cooks. It’s hard work, but it’s also an honest and safe life.”

“Well, even if we could get a vessel this size up the Redding River, we would still have a good fifty or sixty miles of demon lands to cross with over a hundred children in tow. What do you think our odds are?” Fayette opened her mouth, and then closed it with a sigh.

“There is always Korikinou,” Nishi piped up. Aurelia just frowned.

“What, did your sister mention she was interested in adopting five score orphans?” She snapped, feeling the stress of the burden begin to weigh upon. Fortunately for her, Nishi kept his typical cool countenance.

“Much like you, she will take one look at their faces and be unable to say no,” Nishi reasoned. Aurelia just nodded.

“Well, we need to get to Garabahad first, and actually stock ourselves, wherever we decide to go.” Aurelia decided, “Gwynn, you captain this ship. Take Seith, Safia, Nishi, Oliviero, Lita, Ayanna, Vati, Nehime, Nariko, and Mei. As well as Senzang, Fayette, and Kaarim. And for Yusef…”

She thought for a moment, biting her lip. It would be better to send him away, with the others. His physical absence on the ship would hopefully drive his presence from her mind. It was the reason, surely the only reason she couldn’t get him out of her mind, what with having to see him nearly every day. More than that, she remembered his arms pulling up from the side of the boat. Clinging to his chest while the adrenaline of the fight faded away. The strange feeling of being safe. A lie. She was the only one who could keep herself safe.

“You should go with them,” She instructed, “They are going to need capable, experienced sailors if there is any hope of making to Garabahad before the supplies run out.”

For a moment, Yusef found himself hoping she'd keep him aboard the Siren. His blood was up after the fight, and she'd felt amazing in his arms as he pulled her back onto the deck, and she'd been an amazing lay. It'd be worth dealing with her self-destructive impulses to heroism to fuck her long and hard. But... no. She did the sensible thing and assigned him to this scow of a slave ship.

"Right," he nodded, letting his eyes linger on her figure a moment longer. "Fayette! Senzang! Karim! Get your gear!"

Karim looked up from where be sat, leaning against the mast and eating a pear. "Why?" he questioned, sounding slightly puzzled.

"Because we're making up part of the crew of this ship, while it limps to port." He headed for the Siren. "Move it."

With a theatrical sigh, Karim rose. "As my captain wills," he declaimed, taking a last bite from the pear and tossing the core overboard. He offered Gwynn a languid smile as he strolled past, then paused and did something complicated with his right hand. Her throwing knife appeared as if by magic. "Yours, I believe," he murmured, placing it carefully in her palm. Then he curled her fingers around the hilt and raised them to his lips. "The gods grant you a thousand blessings," he smiled, "for your skill with a blade."

He backed away, bowing low, and joined his scowling captain at the plank bridge connecting the ships. Fayette and Senzang followed in their wake, and soon all four were below decks.

"I don't like it," Fayette grumbled, stuffing the last of her gear in her bag.

"Ah, but you like nothing," Karim observed reasonably. "Being a doomsayer is part if your charm."

"Splitting the company is a terrible idea," she grumbled, cinching the dfawstring down. "It reduces our tactical options."

"Perhaps," Karim conceeded. "But, well, the captsin - our employer, I mean - intends to bring this prize ship in to port. And you must admit that her strategy gives the best hope of success."

Fayette started to say something, then fixed him with a dark state that rolled offhim. "I still don't like it."

The ship settled into a steady rhythm as they traversed the sea. It had taken a few days for the the former slaves or sacrifices (none had told the children what their fate was to be, exactly) to get used to the freedom nd care they received from the mixed crews, and a few days later children found time to run about and play, in between the chores they did on ship. Most of them either swabbed the decks or fished, just something to keep them busy enough to distract from the hunger. Still, even the rationed meals they received were nearly a fest compared to the near starvation they were subjected to before.

The Siren picked up by the third day, hoping to make it to port before running out of supplies. One evening, Aurelia drank instead of eating, noting there was still no shortage of rum or wine.

“Looks like I am having liquid dinner tonight.” Aurelia laughed at her own joke, a little too loud and too long. “C’mere,” she called, noticing the movement in the darkness, “Drink with me. I dun like drinkin’ alone. Makes me feel like a drunk.” Still, from the slurring of her words, it seemed likely she was already on her way there.

“Far be it from me to deny my captain,” Muhyaddeen insisted, leaning against the railing alongside her. For a moment she had thought he was Yusef. But that was clearly impossible, as Yusef was on the other ship. Far away, where she could finally move past the evening they spent together. Except, here she was, thinking of it now. Thinking of him, holding her in his arms as he saved her from going overboard. She took a long swig of her wine and passed him the bottle, turning back to the ocean. It was quiet for awhile, Aurelia just enjoying the glittering of stars off the waves.

He sort of looks like Yusef, she thought to herself. Moreso, in the moonlight, with alcohol distorting her vision. For a moment she wondered if it would be so bad to fuck him like this. Remind herself that Yusef was just another man, easily replaced by the next. Maybe she could even believe it, with alcohol flooding her veins.

Breaking the silence between them, she half turned towards him, “I love sea breeze. The salty smell of it, the feel of it on my skin…” closing her eyes, she sighed longingly, “Feels like freedom.” Laughing lightly to herself, she reached for the bottle to take another drink, conscious of the feel of his fingertips as he passed it back over to her. “I almost feel guilty keeping you guys down there, on the bottom level. I remember how stuffy it gets…” Memories crept up, but she drove them back with alcohol.

“I’m sure they agree,” he remarked, pointing to the dozen sleeping children cuddled in small bunches about the deck. Aurelia found herself laughing, passing the bottle back to him.

The Clipper made good time, especially once some of the older kids got a hang of sailing. The crew even found to rest, or not rest, as the case may be…

“I thought hooking up amongst the crew wasn’t allowed,” Karim teased, as Gwynn pulled him closer by his shirt. She was half sitting, half leaning against the table in the captain quarters, with one leg wrapped around his.

“That’s Aurelia’s hang up, and rule, not mine. But Aurelia’s not around. And this isn’t her ship.” Gwynn insisted, before pushing a hungry kiss onto his lips. She moaned as his tongue dueled hers, and his hands crept up her body to palm a breast. “But if you don’t want to…” Gwynn mocking, pushing Karim off her just slightly.

He closed the gap between them, thrusting his tongue back into the warm cavern of her mouth. “Believe me, I want it. I want you,” he growled, lips moving along her cheek and jaw and finding the soft skin of her neck.

“I know. You’ve been fucking with your eyes all week. Now I want you to fuck me with this,” she husked, reaching for his growing erection. The lips and teeth working at her skin were interrupted by a sharp gasp, as she stroked him through his clothes. “Call me Captain.” She moaned, as he worked her shirt off her.

His breath was hot on her nipples, growing hard in anticipation of his mouth caressing and kissing them. “Aye aye, Captain,” he murmured, before lips closed around her tit. Moaning and sighing, her fingers ran through his hair, while her other hand continued to toy with this throbbing meat.

“Very nice,” she rasped, before tangling her hand in his hair, “but I think I need you on your knees, sailor.” Karim smirked up at her as he caught her meaning, dragging her pants off her hips to expose her to him. One leg went over his shoulder, and his lips were sweet torment on her bare thighs.

Muhyaddeen accepted the bottle and took a long swig, enmoying the harsh alcohol burn of the liquor. "You shouldn't let the captain get under your skin," he said. "Yusef, I mean. My captain." He gestured at the sleeping children with the bottle. "He acts callous and, well, he is. But not as hard as he pretends. He just... asks hard questions. Tries to see problems before they arise, and solve them." Another swig. "That way, they don't become problems."

Another swig, and he let his eyes roam over the figure of his employer. He knew the captain had had her, and it was easy to see why. He wasn't certain if she was the most beautiful of the Siren's crew - how could you judge that, when the entire crew was a feast of delight - but there was a sensuality about her that left him rock-hard as he watched her. "It's why he's in charge. Me, I'm too blunt. Too direct. For instance," another swallow and then he handed the bottle back, "if you didn't have your fraternization rule, I'd fuck your brains out."

Karim took his time removing Gwynn's breeches, exploring the smooth flesh of her thighs and calves with lips and fingers as he slowly bared her. When they were removed he reversed his journey, tracing the smooth lines of muscle with his tongue, teeth leaving small red marks that drew gasps of delight from her as he soothed the sting with feathery kisses. His palms slid up the back of her thighs, gently urging one bare leg iver his shoulder as he inhaled deeply of her scent.

"You shave," he murmured, tracing the glistening lips of her sex with his thumbs as his slender, strong fingers cupped her firm rear. They parted slightly at his touch, revealing hints of the soft wet flesh within. "Do you always, or is this for me?" His tongue stroked the length of her slit, the tip barely parting her. "Did you think of me, as the cool steel caressed your skin?" His thumbs stroked her again as his tongue barely touched her clit. "Did you touch yourself after, imagining my fingers exploring you?"

Hee worked his thumbs, opening her sex a little more, and his tingue explored her again. Long and slow he tasted her, his tongue dragging over her slit and circling the sensitive flesh of her clit. "I did," he added, slowly sliding his middle finger into her with a soft, wet sound. "Lying awake in my cabin," his long, strong finger slid in and out, massaging her walls in time with his words. "Burning for your touch,." A second finger filled her, and his tongue returned to her slit. His lios found her clit once more, sucking gently in a counterpoint rhythm to his fingers.

"Cum for me, Gwynn," he whispered, breath hot on her dripping sex. The words were barely audible above the wet sounds if his fingers as a third entered her.

"You shave."

“I do believe you said I had skill with a blade,” She reminded him, hissing as teeth dragged along her thigh. His mouth like fire on her sensitive skin, to the point she was unable to resist spreading herself for him. Spreading herself to give him all of her.

"Do you always, or is this for me?"

“You think I would go through the trouble at sea, if I wasn’t expecting someone to see?” She teased, biting at her lips as he toyed with her. Taking his time to taunt her with maddening pleasure. “I wanted to feel you, every inch of you. Every bulge and vein and throb.” But right now, she was the one throbbing, as quivering lips tensed and strained around his fingers. Eagerly swallowing his strong digits into her inner warmth.

"Did you touch yourself after, imagining my fingers exploring you?"

“Fuck yes,” She moaned, head thrown back as he worked within her, drawing out exquisite pleasure with hands and tongue. “Tell me you thought about me, when you touched yourself.”

“I did. Lying awake in my cabin, burning for your touch…”

Gwynn gasped at his admission, the thought insanely hot as he admitted it aloud. Insanely hot as he admitted it while fingering and licking her. “I considered sneaking down into your cabin, back when we…when we were on the Siren. But, then I…I would have…fuck!” Hips twitched and bucked, her body moving outside of her control as his tongue danced over her sex. She wanted to matching his seductive words, but he was just too much, too fucking good at driving her wild.

"Cum for me, Gwynn," he commanded, a commanded that was easily to follow in the moment. Her entire body shuddered and gushed at his touch, bliss moving in waves along her nerves.

“Karim!” she managed to gasp, as her euphoria peaked, bracing against the navigation table to steady herself. Hard heaving breaths followed her as she came down from the heights of ecstasy, clinging to him as her body felt like jelly. “So, uh…” She started, still catching her breath as she pulled him to his feet, “Are you going to die a happy man now that I’ve called your name in the heat of passion?” she kissed him before he could answer, hungry for the taste of her arousal on his lips. Seeking every last drop of her orgasm as she delved into mouth. “Or should we see if you can’t get me to scream it again, even louder this time…”

That’s not why he gets under my skin. “No, I get it. He’s practical. Nothing wrong with that, I try to be that way too. It’s just…sometimes it really isn’t a choice.” She explained, wishing he hadn’t brought up Yusef. Damn it! It felt impossible to escape him, even as she tried to move on to the next man.

"If you didn't have your fraternization rule, I'd fuck your brains out."

The words seemed to run down her spine and flutter between her thighs. Even as she wished Yusef had said them. He might have said them, if she hadn’t pushed him away. Still, she wanted distraction from thoughts of Yusef and memories of slavery, and Muhyaddeen was one hell of a distraction. So she took the offered bottle to the head, finishing it so she could allow herself to get sweep up in his suggestion.

“I said I discourage it, not that it’s forbidden. Just that people need to be discreet and polite about it,” Aurelia explained, turning towards him, not hiding the way her eyes traced his body and appreciated his form, “Besides, with the tension around here, my rule is about the only thing keeping this from turning into an orgy.” She hesitated for a second, remembering Yusef’s arms around her and his piercing eyes looking into hers , before pushing her body against Muhyaddeen’s, “But uh, I do get lonely, every now and then. And I do crave a good hard fucking, as well…” She closed the distance between them, crushing lips against his mouth, tasting the wine they just shared on him.

"I could die a happy man, yes," Karim confessed, teasing one erect nipple with sticky fingers. "But I would yet be disappointed." His mouth covered her breast as he oapped her juices from her flesh. "For I have felt only my hand while dreaming of you, Gwynn. And felt only my seed cooling on my skin, while dreaming of it glistening like pearl on your body."

He guided her hands down the bare skin framed by his open shirt and lower, curling them abainst the iron length of the erection that was contained by his trousers. "But what does my captain demand?" he whispered, fucking hinself into her hands. "Does she dream of being bent over her table and mounted? Or would she prefer to be pressed against her cabin window, so that all the ocean may see her pleasure?"

He undid his trousers, sighing as her hands closed on the smooth shaft of his cock. Sharp teeth nipped at her throat as his hands traced her curves. "I warn you though," he murmured, "I am insubordinate. Without constant discipline I will take control."

Muhyaddeen hadn't quite expected his employer to take his drunken suggestion, but he wasn't one to question a gift. Her body was strong and supple in his arms, and the violence in her kiss quickened his blood further. "Lonely?" he growled, fingers digging into her ass as he pulled her close. "Well, I'll certainly give you a good, hard fuck!"

He tore her away, pushing her back against the railing and spinning her around. As she caught herself on the railing he was tugging her breeches down, tightm dark leather sliding away to reveal smooth dusky skin. "You have an amazing ass," he he said, fumbling at his own belt. "Should I fuck it, too?"

He didn't wait for an answer, choosing instead to press the blunt head of his cock against the dripping lups of her cunt. He cried out as he drove himself into her, finding her especially tight because of the leather pants bunched around her knees. "Gods of hell!" he gasped, fingers digging into her hips as he pounded into her.

An offhand remark and a impulsive reply later, and Aurelia found herself bent over the railing of her ship and fucked. They had just kissed briefly, and now she felt him, all of him, buried balls deep inside her cunt. She did say she was craving a hard fucking, and Muhyaddeen took her at her word, taking her vigorously from the first thrust.

He wasn’t as big as Yusef, which in the moment was rather fortunate. She was wet, but otherwise unready to take him, and this was exacerbated by how her tight pants bound her knees together. Like this he was stretching her almost painfully with each stroke. The alcohol helped, to the point is was easier to allow herself to just be taken by him. A few more thrusts, and she was even enjoying it, as her body adjusted to his girth. The friction between them was hot, just on this side of burning, and Aurelia could only grunt and growl as he ravished her.

“Not exactly the sort of pearl necklace I was hoping for,” She teased, watching him suckle her tit, “But I could settle for that for now. Mostly, I just want you inside of me.”

“What does my captain demand? Does she dream of being bent over her table and mounted? Or would she prefer to be pressed against her cabin window, so that all the ocean may see her pleasure?"

“What do I want?” Gwynn snarled, gripping and stroking Karim’s shaft, feel him pulse and throb in her hands, feeling herself pulse and throb in unison. “I want to look at that pretty face while you fuck me. So…” Shifting a bit, she sat up on the table, and guided his cock into her quivering depths. As wet as she was -as wet as he had made her-, it didn’t take much before her hungry slit engulfed him, slippery lips spread over his erection.

“Fuck yes,” Gwynn growled, pulling him into her with strong thighs and legs. One arm went around his shoulders, and the other groped at the firm muscles of his chest. “Show your Captain how badly you want her, sailor.”

Muhyaddeen made a low, animal sound of pleasure as he drove himself into Aurelia, gripping her hips with steel-hard fingers as he did. "Gods of hell," he growled again, revelling in the mild stinging in his cock as he felt her unprepared cunt lubricate itself for him. As she grew wetter she stretched around him, taking him deeper and more easily with each thrust. She grunted and gasped in time with his motion the sounds as much airdriven from her lungs as cries if pleasure.

At first, he'd just planned to use her as a means to an end. A living fuck doll, a cunt to cum in. But he wanted more, he decided, as he felt her move back against him. "You love this, don't you?" he snarled, "getting fucked rough and hard. Gets you off, doesn't it?" He pushed forward, one hand sliding down round her thigh to find her clit, rubbing it as he fucked her. "I want you cumming on this dick," he demanded, roughly gripping a firm, heavy breast with his free hand.

"Fuck!" he suddenly gasped, feeling his balls tighten as she flexed around him. "Fuck, you're fucking tight!" he added, changing his rhythm to long, deep strokes. They didn't feel as good as frantically pounding into her, but he hoped it would let him last. He wanted to drag this out, but fuck he was close already!

"How badly do I want my Captain?" Karim purred, sliding deceptively soft hands over her back and down her ass. "I want my Captain every imaginabke way." His hands moved slightly, helping the rise and fall of her hips as she rode him. His own hips mived as well, thighs flexing as he rose slightly to bury his meat deeply in her cunt as she slipped down him, then drawing back as she rose again.

"I want to watch my Captain take her pleasure from me," he murmured, pulling her close. Her breasts flattened against his hard chest, slipping against a thin layer of sweat, and he kissed her. His tongue moved within her mouth, probing and questing in time with the rock hard cock withi her. "I want her to feel my seed within her, filling her as she receives proof of my obedience to her commands." Teeth nipped at thriat and clarbone and the round curve of her breast. "I wish to feel her anticipitation when I take charge afterwards, plundering her as she begs for mercy."

He shifted a little, leaning her back against the table as he gripped her hils and thrust upwards into her. "Such insubordination might need to be punished," he continued, the words breathy and spoken in bursts, "but I am not easily bent to the will of another." Dark eyes drank her in, relishing the sight of her as she moved with him, and his cock pulsed urgently within her.

Suddenly he leaned forward, seizing a double fistfull of her hair and kissing her with violent passion. "How will you take control back, my Captain?"

Muhyaddeen’s chest was hard against her back as he moved to fondle her, pinning her against the railing as he fucked her. And it felt good, his fingers teasing her clit and squeezing a breast. It felt good, but in her mind, she could just hear Yusef’s words, taunting her as he brought her to orgasm.

“Harder,” She snarled, pushing herself back into him, as she felt him change his rhythm. She needed him to fuck Yusef’s memory from her mind, needed to replace that night with this one, “Fuck me harder!” Her ass smacked into his abs again and again, his blunt head slamming into her far wall. Once the haze of the wine wore off she would be sore and swollen from such a fucking, but she needed it now, need to be in charge and in control.

She couldn’t take it anymore. Pushing back against him until he had to stop fucking her, she turned, quicker than he could react. A quick hard shove had him against the wall of the aftcastle, and she was on top of him in a flash. “What, did you think you were fucking me? You think I let anyone just fuck me? Let anyone use me?” Fingers tugged in his hair, pulling his face to hers to kiss hard, remembering the taste of her blood on Yusef’s lips. The memory angered her, and she took it out on Muhyaddeen, reaching between them to grip his meat, and keep it still long enough to fit it back inside her.

“I’m going to use you,” she husked, biting on his lip as she sunk down his length, “I am going to milk every drop of your pleasure from your body as I cum, and you are going to scream my praises until your throat and cock are raw.”

“Begs for mercy, or begs for more?” She moaned into his ear, arms wrapped around his strong back, thrilling to feel the muscles working. She let herself fall back as he tasted more of her, fucked more of himself into her. “Fucking hell, you feel amazing. And I like a sailor who knows when to take initiative…” Her body arched into his, hip bones bridging to met his strokes, to feel his iron rod hilted within her.

“Still…your punishment should be to be chained up in my room, so that I can make use of you at will,” Gwynn decided, looking up at him from the table, admiring the way the moonlight shimmer off his perspiring figure. “So I can ride this dense cock each night, and keep that pretty face all to myself…”

“Karim…” Gwynn rasped, her milky white thighs tightening around his darker ones, showing their strength as she held him within her depths. “Fuck…Karim…Cum…cum in me…now” The words were commanding, but the tone was desperate, reeling from rapture and ecstasy. She bit him, as he pulled her close to kiss, pulling his lower lip out a bit, before filling his mouth with her tongue .

Karim moaned into her mouth, enjoying the mild flash of pain as she bit him and the way she writhed upon him as she came. "Oh, I will my captain," he laughed, straightening so he coyld grip her hips better. "Gods, Gwynn, you feel... magnificent." The wet, rhymithic sound of his body within hers ibcreased as his legs bunched and flexed, and thick dark meat slid across a clit made sensitive by orgasm.

He drank het in, watching hungrily as her body arched with the force of her orgasm, her cries and demands for him to cum as well music to his ears. Beads of sweat gleamed in her skin, , salt-sweet as he lapped them from fevered skin. "Ah., Gwybb," he gasped out, feeling his cock hardenyet more within her. "Close... so close, Gwynn...." The wet velvet friction of er walls on his shaft was nearly unbearable. "I'm... I'm..."

He gave voice to a triumphant shout as his cock slammed home one final time. Pleasure washed through him, narrowing his focus to his pulsing meat within her cunt and the feeling of his seed spurting deep inside her as he rocked against her, thrusting deep . Finally, a little shakily, he leaned forward and kissed her. "Is my caprain satisfied?"

His smile turned mischevious as he allowed his still hard cock to slip from her body and he seized her legs, lifting them over his shoulder. "I hope not," he continued, sticky cock leaking cum over thighs and perinium as he rocked her hips towards her chest. His thick head brushed against the ring of her ass. "There is more to sample."

He began to push. His cock was thick, yes, but well-luned with his cum and hers, and his head and then his length slowly, inexorably filled her ass. "Gods," he breathed, "Gods." And then, staring deep into her eyes, he began fucking deep into her ass. Slowly at first, but with increasing force.

Muhyaddeen gasped as she suddenly took control, uncertain just how she'd ended up on top. Gods he wanted to cum, wanted to fill her with his seed as he roared out in orgasm. But the grip she still had on the base of his cock was tight, almost painful, serving as counterpoint to the delicious feel of her slippery folds as she rode his paiinfully-erect meat.

He gripped her sleek hips with rough hands, trying to regain control. Trying to fuck deep and hard and cum. But every time he tried, her hands jerked his hair and tightened around his cock, and the doubled sensation made his eyes water. "Then fuck me," he growled, nails digging into her skin as he settled into her rhythm. He managed to lean forward and bite her shoulder before she slammed his head back into the walll and ravaged his mouth with her tongue once more. "But... when... when you... you're done... I'm going... going to.... fuck you... fuck you raw!"

It was, he knew, something of an idle boast. She probably kbew it too, from the tension in his bidy and the exoression on his face. Fuck! He coukd cum right niw! Would cum, if she'd ease her grip on the base of his cock. A groaning growl escaped him, a sound of desperate hunger and need. "Fuck... fuck me..." he moaned, unable to hide the pkeading nite in his voice.

Back
Top Bottom