Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?! (DonVoltonus x Dumpling)

RE: Are You a Mentor, Or a Dom?!

--

Kestrel nodded and averted her gaze away, lightly blushing. The girl reached down to untie the laces of her boots, and slip them off. She then pushed her stockings down her legs and pulled them off along with her shoes. Kestrel finally stood from the bed and pulled her dress's straps off her shoulders and let the clothing fall, leaving her in her undergarments, which were removed not long after.

"What do you think my apprentice?" She smiled, stroking her cock as she grew to full arousal, 12 pulsing inches of flesh. "We will be doing this often, to generate mana and fuel summoning."

--
Kestrel nodded with a blush across her cheeks. She then took a seat on the bed once more, and covered her chest with her arms. " S-so.. What should I do now..? "

"Well, would you like to add some natural lubrication to make this easier?" Cotala smiled.

--
Kestrel shyly nodded and looked up at her mentor. " O-okay.. What do I need to do..? "

"Have you ever preformed oral sex before?" She asked, walking over, her thick cock almost perfectly at lip level. "It's quite a simple task."

--
Kestrel blinked up at Cotala and shook her head. " N-no.. I haven't. But if it's simple enough I'll try it..! " She softly smiled before averting her pink gaze towards her mentor's thick, large cock. It's so big.. How will it even fit!?

"You don't need to actually worry about getting your mouth around me until you'e practiced, you can simply run your tongue all around, tease the head with it."

--
Kestrel nodded and slowly leaned towards Cotala's cock, looking a bit unsure. The girl paused for a moment before extending her tongue to lightly lick the flesh from base to tip. She repeated this a few times, her licks slightly varying in length. Reaching up, Kestrel then softly wrapped her lips around just the tip of her mentor's cock, gently sucking.

"Ahhh, that's it, very nice." She panted, strange pulses of blue pulsing along her tattoos like veins. "Keep it up my dear."

--
Kestrel gave a small nod and continued to lick Cotala's cock at a steady pace while occasionally sucking on the head. She was nervous to do anything more extreme, but she also wanted to please her mentor, seeing how much Cotala enjoyed this. The girl decided to slowly reach up with a hand and gently stroke the areas she couldn't reach with her mouth.

"Ahhh, you are a natural my dear apprentice." She smiled, running a hand through Kestrel's hair. "Are you sure you've never tried this?"

--
Kestrel looked up at Cotala and stopped for a quick moment to reply. " I'm sure. " She then went back to continue her work. She wondered how much was enough and when to stop.

"If you're ready, we can get to thhe main portion. Unless you like to continue this."

--
Kestrel pulled away and smiled up at Cotala. " A-alright... Should I just.. lay back on the bed? "

"I would actually be easier for you to be on your hands and knees. It will make it easier to penetrate."

--
Kestrel nodded and made her way onto the soft bed. She placed her hands in front of her, parallel to her shoulders, and rested her legs against the mattress. Her back slightly dipped down as she stood in this position. Kestrel nervously bit her lip and silently waited for Cotala to finally penetrate her.

Cotala smiled, rubbing her length along Kestrel's slit before slowly sinking the head inside of her, spreading her virgin walls with the tattooed girth.

--
A small whimper left Kestrel's mouth as small tears began to swell up in her eyes. She knew that she had to relax but she couldn't help the fact that her body wanted to tense up.

She gently ran her hands along Kestrel's back as she slowly rocked her hips deeper. "It's okay, just relax, I can stop if you start getting too tense."

--
" N-no.. It's okay.. " Kestrel lightly kneaded the soft bed with her eyes firmly shut. The girl struggled to relax but she wanted to do this.. If she was going to learn then this had to be done.. Besides, it'd happen eventually.

"Well I don't want to harm you." She smiled, slowly working her cock deeper, rubbing against Kestrel's cervix.

--
Kestrel bit her tongue, waiting until the pain was over. It wasn't as bad as she had first expected, but it did hurt.. She hung her head and her bangs fell in front of her closed eyes. " Y-you don't have to go so slow... I-I'm okay.. "
"

She continued smoothly, caining a slight bit of speed. "If you're sure, we can begin to speed up and work on you."

--
Kestrel lightly nodded and shifted her weight a bit on the bed. " S-so.. is this suppose to transfer some sort of magic between us..? "

Back
Top Bottom