Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

I think I watched the original Ghostbusters. I still need to see the second one but I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD. Hah!

Personally I wasn't fond of the 2 Ghostbusters...it was...odd....to say the least.

Lol, Sharknado 3 XD it was on Netflix so I just HAD to click on it! I swear those movies get stranger and stranger every time but they are just too amusing [[at least to me]] to NOT laugh at them!

Tremors 5 Bloodlines

PfffttttttXDDDD I failed to make it through this movie without face-palming more times than I cared to remember aside from erupting into laughter a good dozen or so times.

I saw suicide squad and thought it was really good especially the epic moments. They were shown perfectly. The last movie I saw was finding dory. It was okish. But the movie I loved watching was hotel transylvania 2. That movie had a message to it too and it was good. What message had finding dory? I can't think of any. But did anyone see the short film at the start called Piper? That was just amazing.

Watched Danny Boyle's Sunshine again. Though I always thought the basic premise a bit naff, kick-starting the sun with a bomb to save planet earth from plummeting into perpetual winter, it's still packed full of intrigue, existential excursions (if not fully investigated), taut atmosphere, fantastic visuals and exceptional acting.

Oh and I wanted to gawp at Cillian Murphy for a couple of hours lol. ;)

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials

That movie was awesomeness with epicsauce! I loved it and can't wait to see the sequel! And now that I know that there is a book series I want to read it too, just like with the The Hunger Games series!

Spy [3/5]

TMNT [1/5]

Now You See Me 2 [3.5/5] (I think the reviews were harsh on this one. It was alright despite its flaws)

Back
Top Bottom