Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Going Organic (Hisako & DeviantAngel)

Mini had about three inches of hard cock in her mouth when she finally heard Claire utter a single sentence. She was sure that the Succubus was just enjoying her cock finally being out of her confined pants and Mini was of course enjoying the taste of her cock and the sharp taste of the precum though it got tastier as more came out. "Drown me baby." Mini said with a muffled tone as she moved her lips from the cock for just a moment. With a mix of precum and saliva covering Claire's shaft it made it easier for Mini to stroke the cock and for her lips to slide down more of the meaty member. Claire probably didn't know but Mini was good at giving head and she loved doing it, something about having a throbbing cock in her mouth was pleasant and often relaxing to her. She was weird in many ways but she wouldn't change it for anyone, she was a cock pleaser and loved it.

After suckling the first three inches of the Succubus cock the cow girl pulls her head off and sits up in her seat. She knew Claire probably wouldn't like that but the dress Mini was wearing was getting twisted and becoming unpleasant. "Give me just a moment." Mini was sure to put her cell and wallet on the floor before she pulled down the straps to her dress and then pulled it over her massive breasts until finally she wiggled it off her ass and kicked it down to the floor. "How's it feel to have a mostly naked woman in your car?" Except for her panties Mini was on full display for Claire and soon the cow girl leaned back over to the throbbing cock she left alone.

"Sorry sweetie, I left you all alone." Of course she was talking to Claire but made it sound like she was talking to the ridged cock in front of her. After laying a gentle kiss on the head of the meaty mushroom head she takes it back into her mouth and without hesitation she swallowed half of the thick phallic rod. Of course in doing so it warranted an inaudible gag as she clenched her eyes closed, a few tears falling as she gagged. After taking a few breaths in through her nose she pushes her head down more until she feels the bumpy ridges run against the inside of her cheeks then eventually down her throat. The feeling of the saliva covered cock going down her through brought on another soft gag, a slight more audible one this time but soon Mini felt the tip of her nose lay against Claire's right thigh. Since she was sucking her date off from the side she couldn't take in the last inch due to her thighs being closer together since they were in the car, but Mini took in everything she could. She held her head there, holding her breath before finally lifting her head back up just to take a few panted deep breaths then she slams her head back down, taking it all in in one big gulp.

Mini couldn’t swallow Claire’s cock any better, and Claire was loving the feelings of heightened euphoria from the sensations running along every nerve in her cock. Claire’s mind rushed with the mental images, her mind going wild imagining what sort of Magic Mini was using to make her cock feel this good. Claire loved her tight, wet, gripping, welcoming mouth as she felt all sides of Mini’s mouth, throat and tongue squeezed against her rigid member, being forced by the strong throat to bend to the curve of her throat as she glided by the force of Mini’s aggressiveness into her throat. Claire could feel her throat squeezing down, trying to drag her in deeper. Claire felt almost as if Mini was going to suck her entire body into her mouth as she felt the strong throat muscles squeeze around and pull her in. Claire gulped herself, her mouth salivating as she desired to drag in her lover deeper with her succubus kiss. Claire could already feel her demonic nature taking over her reasoning. Mini had pushed her over the edge, her balance on keeping both sides of her nature in check falling into the abyss.

Claire’s hand found Mini’s head again as she began to grab her hair again as she followed the bobbing of Mini’s head. Claire could feel her climax dangerously pulse as she felt her partner gag. As Claire felt herself relax more as she felt her body begin to buzz with joy. She was finally about to blow her first load in a while and she couldn’t wait. The natural studs running along the length, top and bottom of her shaft, and along the rim of her head began to vibrate, starting off with a very weak and small buzz and slowly growing fiercer as she got closer and closer to climax. Claire could feel that familiar buildup sensation in her knot as the base of her shaft began to swell up in preparation. Claire’s vibrating was ready to explode. Claire’s eyesight intensified, her eyes glowing pink—she suddenly saw a flash of lights, and looked into the rearview mirror. Red and blue lights met her vision as she saw a police car begin to grow closer, just coming over the hill. Claire cursed loudly, her vision beginning to lose focus as she felt another grip from Mini’s throat. “Oh god, Mini I’m going to have to…fuck…” Claire started off strong, but at the end she began to quickly lose breath, and simply resigned to not finish the conversation as her foot left the gas. The car began to slow down without any assistance from the brakes. Claire focused, and was able to merge her car over to the lane to the right of her. She used her blinker, hoping that might be able to prove she wasn’t drunk and might just get away with a speeding ticket. Claire was genuinely concerned with the safety of the officer if she was forced to leave the car, and more importantly Mini’s mouth. As if on command by her thoughts, Claire let out a groan as she felt a reminding gag and swallow from Mini. Claire fought to urge to look down at the head being so generous to her lap. Claire slowly merged out into the shoulder, and waited as the cop quickly closed the distance. She quickly shifted the car into neutral, and her foot was now aimed over the gap between the accelerator and brake.

Claire’s adrenaline was racing, her heart beating faster than a human’s heart could handle as the rush from being on the edge of climax and on the edge of running in with the law began to converge with eachother. Claire’s right hand moved from the back of Mini’s head to her purse, and she began angrily and hastily fishing for her driving license. Claire’s glowing eyes, now bright as a lightbulb and illuminating the car with a pink light dashed from her purse to the rear view mirror. Claire bit her lip as she felt herself about to fall over the edge and into Mini’s generous throat. Claire’s glare was intense enough that it could practically bore a hole into the mirror, however she didn’t have that kind of power and the mirror remained intact. She was taking quick, shallow breathes as her heart was running rapid. Claire noticed the cop was not merging over towards her. She cocked her head and slowly turned her body to face out of the rear view window and the small window behind her. She twisted her body, pushing against the steering wheel as she looked over her shoulder and saw the cop car still racing towards her. Claire quickly turned around and watched the car race past them, and off into the horizon. Claire let out a sigh of relief, but was quickly brought back to earth, being pulled back down into Mini’s mouth. Claire let out a sharp, quick, small shriek, paused for a few seconds, her eyes wrenching shut then slowly opening as her mouth stuttered in a breath, pausing again. Claire rolled her eyes and let out a long, dainty groan as her cock exploded into her mouth and swelled up to prevent any leaking. Claire’s body lightly convulsed in small, intermittent spasms as she felt her body rush with euphoria starting at her cock and racing into every tip of her body and the back of her skull. Claire’s cock was vibrating so quick that it was basically humming in Mini’s mouth. Claire’s hands quickly shifted from the steering wheel, dropping her ID in her hand and dropping items from her purse as both hands rushed to push Mini down deeper, attempting to practically impale her on her spurting cock. Claire could almost feel the ropes of cum jetting out and immediately meeting the resistance of the surfaces it struck. Claire continued on like this for a few seconds, her climax lasting under a straight minute as she felt her body begin to relax. Claire’s eyes rolled back to face the front, illuminating the car again as she slumped. Claire had already put the car in neutral when they got into the shoulder, and when she put her feet down with the slump her right foot safely landed in between the pedals. Claire was now breathing normally, and was calming down, her swelling coming to an end. Claire let out a chuckle and looked over at Mini.
“We’re almost home…and while I’d like you to continue I think you need a break. How about I just drive us, and you help me wait a bit?” She winked, visibly making the room half as bright as the right side of the car lost some of its illumination. Claire sat up, readjusted herself and her coat, shifted the car, and began to safely merge back into traffic again. It didn’t take long for them to reach their fast speed again, the engine growing loud as they entered triple digit measurements for speed. Claire breathed in through her nose, and rolled her eyes as she looked down at Mini, “Well, I was thinking of reserving a specific coat for when I fuck, and I hadn’t picked yet…but thanks to you, I won’t have a choice.” She chuckled, and rested her head on her hand as she placed her elbow in the crevice between the door and window. “Don’t worry, saved me a headache. How are you feeling darling? Ready for more? Can’t wait to try your other delicious holes.”

"What the fuck? Is is this vibrating?" Mini thought to herself as her eyes opened, though all she saw was Claire's legs since her mouth was balls deep on her dates cock. "And I thought I had a strong vibrator." She added before closing her eyes, clenching them tight as she felt a hand on the back of her head and relished in being a cock sucker. Mini was proud of her cock sucking skills, sure admitting that would often earn her the label of being a slut or whore, but the cow girl loved every aspect of sex so she wasn't about to stop just because some people were reserved or prude. While her eyes were closed she could see lights flashing and that caused her to open her eyes, though she was used to the pink color coming from Claire, she was not used to the red and blue that was coming from the police car. Mini could see that Claire was trying to slow down and move to the side of the road, but she was also making sure that Mini kept her mouth on her cock. I was a thrill thinking that the two could be caught with Mini still deepthroating Claire but the thrill is what kept Mini going and the cow girl wasn't about to release her suction on that meaty member until her stomach was full of cum. She could remember back to the restaurant when Claire said that her cum had a berry flavor to it and that had her interest peaked and was enough to keep her taking shallow breaths and sucking the life out of Claire. The way the exotic member moved and vibrated in her mouth gave her chills and also had her wondering what it was going to be like when that cock is engulfed by her pussy. Mini didn't have a loose pussy by any means, but due to her genes she could take on rather huge cocks which has caused some issues in her relationships. The cow girl is an advocate that size doesn't matter, but since she thought that way she has been highly disappointed when it came to medium and even average sized cocks that were just too small for her too enjoy. It often made the break up awkward but since you have to have a physical attraction in every relationship if Mini couldn't be satisfied during sex then she had to call it off.

When Mini saw the lights fading she wanted to laugh but with a huge cock down her throat it sort of made it hard. With the lights and cop cone the cow girl began to bob her head, wanting to finish Claire off quickly. Seeing that it's working she starts to suck harder and when she feels the hands on her head she closes her eyes and feels the rest of the cock shoved down her throat, it had felt like the head of the cock was already in her stomach and soon Mini can feel her stomach getting warm and the cock making a humming sound. Finally Claire was cumming and Mini could feel her stomach filling and the sensation of warm cum filling her had her pussy gushing. Claire was surely the weirdest person that Mini has given a blowjob to but the exotic nature of it was thrilling and Mini found herself in love with the cock in her throat, and the person it was attached to was as exotic as the cock. When Mini felt the cock going soft finally after hours or it being hard the cow girl was satisfied that she did a good job and began to slowly lift her head. As she lifting her head she was sure to suck out every drop of cum until her mouth was full when she finally sat back into the passenger seat. Her cheeks were puffy with her mouth full of berry flavored batter and she soon took a few gulps until it was all swallowed. "All gone." She comments as she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue, with a wink to Claire the cow girl sits back and moves her straps back over her shoulders, covering her huge tits.

Mini sat quiet for a few minutes as she took in fresh air and steadied her breathing, not to mention settled all the cum in her stomach. "You were right, it does taste like berries." Mini laughed before leaning over and giving Claire a kiss on the cheek. "I think what you're wearing will have to do when you bend this bubble butt over and fuck it." Mini was in heat as she sat in her seat, trying to resist the urge to just mount Claire as she drove. Seeing as that could get the two killed she had to resist. "I'm ready to get to fucking, it's my turn to squirt." She added before moving so her back was to the door and she could spread her legs. "Look how wet you made me." She tells Claire as she rolls her dress up and moves her panties to the side, showing her extremely wet pussy. Mini reached down and used two fingers to spread her lips, showing her moist folds and her pierced clit. "I have to say, this date is better than any I've had in recent memory." The cow girl was proud she got her date off, especially since it was her fault that Claire was in such erotic pain.

Claire took a few glances over at her date as she neared the exit on the highway. She loved what she saw, Mini’s presentation of herself in her car wasn’t necessary to keep Claire motivated, but it wasn’t an unwelcome sight either. In her quick glances Claire had seen enough to make her more interested, however. The sight of pussy was almost enough to get her going from a flaccid start, and Mini’s display would have been more than enough if Claire wasn’t erect. However, the present in consideration, her stiff member bobbed back and forth as an involuntary flexing caused it to shift so. Claire took a loud, stuttered breath, her chest seizing as her heart skipped a beat. She was almost too eager, and her standing member was almost getting in the way of her driving, her fur sleeves brushing against the swollen head polished clean by Mini flexing every time the soft fur touched it. Claire had to watch how she steered, she didn’t want to start leaking precum from the combined excitement of Mini waiting and wanting in her passenger seat and the stimulation from the sleeves. Claire awkwardly raised her elbows out so she would still be able to steer despite looking strange, but this prevented her from touching her member again.
“I’ve never done this before…” Claire admitted in her frustration, her eyes darting down to her lap as her brows came together in a frown. She quickly tilted her head to the left before resetting it, she steered the car onto a local road after going up an off ramp. She ignored the stoplights, signs, and speed limit as she continued to race them off into the night towards her manor. “Drive with my dick out, I mean.” She clarified as they got onto a stretch of private road not too far from the highway. It was a hidden driveway, one that was unmarked and had no signs, easy to miss. Claire sped down it like she knew it, and her headlights barely illuminated the road hidden in the dark by night and deprived of moonlight from the trees above. Claire didn’t bother turning on her brights, she just keep speeding along over one hundred miles per hour down the dark road. It seemed almost as if she was driving the two into the abyss, until suddenly there was a clearing. There was nothing but open fields for a while, and a small light on the horizon. It was too early to be the sun, and too yellow to be the moon, considering the moon’s white light was dimly illuminating the fields in the clearing. As Claire sped them closer the small light was actually a light on a sparsely-lit door frame to the manor. If Claire was going any slower, it would have been forever until they reached it. Long curves in the road didn’t impede their progress, and shortly after traveling at almost one hundred fifty miles per hour. Claire slowed down, easing her foot off the gas and hovering her foot over the brake. Claire only hit the break when they had almost stopped naturally, the passenger side of the car facing the front door. Claire hurriedly jumped out of the car and ran around to let Mini out. Her rigid member bouncing as she ran in the heels awkwardly. She opened the door, and immediately rushed Mini out of the seat. “We have to hurry,” she began, “I’m starting to feel pain again, and that means I might start dripping.” She winked at Mini and rushed for the front door. She met it from the side, her front facing away from the door and her left shoulder resting against it as she unlocked the large door with a key. “Don’t mind the car, it’s off and someone will take care of it.”

She waved away as the door slowly creaked open. Claire pushed it all the way open and beckoned Mini in to the manor. “Come on in, hurry!” She said, giggling out a laugh as she excitedly invited Mini into the house. The manor was barely lit, the only lights that were on illuminated the stairwell leading from the door and to the east wing of the house. Claire ran up the stairs, gracefully so and in a rush as her heels didn’t seem to impede her there. Claire ran to turn off lights and leave a trail of light to her bedroom. Flipping switches on and off as she ran down the hallway, Claire finally made it with great haste to her dark bedroom. She turned on the lights, revealing the thick, fur-covered carpeting and a massive bed. On one wall of the room was a massive vanity, and opposite of it on the opposite wall was a door to a large, walk-in closet. Claire sighed and began stripping off her clothes. She started taking off her boots, sighing as each naked foot touched the soft carpet. She slid off her leggings, and then began to remove her top while sliding in and out of her bolero—the only thing she kept on. After being completely naked she stretched, and her cock seemed to flex as well. She looked back at the entry to her room, and walked backwards towards the massive, fur-covered bed. She was eagerly awaiting Mini.

Once Claire began driving like a mad horny high school boy the extremely busty woman sat into the seat and made sure the seat belt was on tight. The belt clung between her breasts, separating the two massive orbs as the crazy woman next to her kept driving like she just stole the car they were in. "I guess I know what to expect when you're horny. A total disregard for human life as long as you can get off faster." Mini teases her date with a laugh as her hand clings onto the handle on the ceiling of the car. Every which way that the Succubus turned had Mini and her breasts heaving in that direction. Though clearly dangerous it was an exciting rush for the cow girl. Only when they turned down the private road things got a little weird. Mini saw nothing as they drove down a dirt road and suddenly the situation reminded her of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Though she shook the thought her heart was racing, though calmed quickly when she saw the large manner. "I thought you were taking me out to a field." She comments with a laugh, the car slowly coming to a stop and Mini rushed out of the chair just as Claire had. "I'm coming, are you really that horny?" She asks with a wink and a grin while trying to keep up with her date.

Once inside the house Mini had little time to take in the view since she didn't want to lose sight of her date as they rushed up the stairs. The smell of the house was pleasant but of course short lived as they finally reached the bedroom. "Wow, I love the bedroom." Mini was impressed though even more impressed as she watched Claire take her clothes off. "Oh, you want me to get naked too?" She asks with a laugh while sliding the straps of her dress down then just letting the dress fall to the ground. After stepping out of her dress she kicks off her shoes and lets out a pleasant sigh as her toes feel the fur carpet. "So, how do you want me?" She asks, her panties still in the car and her hairless pussy dripping down her leg. To some it would be weird to see Mini naked, her entire lower half was covered in fur but her pussy was entirely nude, just flesh and no fur. "I need something..." After looking around Mini spots what she needs and walks over to a quite old looking dresser. The hair tie laying on the wood surface was quickly picked up and Mini took her hair back and slung it up into a high ponytail.

"Now, how did you want me?" She asks while walking back over to her date and sliding her arms around her. Mini was sure to let the fur on her arms drag across Claire's naked flesh, figuring she would love such a sensation. "Want me to bend over so you can pull my hair? Or want me to lay on my back so you can look me in the eyes as I scream your name?" Mini stared into her dates eyes as she stepped closed enough for their breasts to press together. "Or do you want me to just lift my leg so you can fuck me right here, standing up?" She asks, lifting her right leg and sliding it around Claire. "Come on, fuck me. Stick that exotic cock inside my dripping pussy." She whispers to Claire while grinding her pussy against her partners shaft as it presses upwards, the back of Claire's cock against her own stomach and the base against Mini's pussy lips.

Claire’s bright eyes hungrily scanned the bovine beauty in front of her. Claire’s cock immediately started pulsating as soon as more naked flesh was being revealed for her to appreciate. Claire got a good look at the furry arms and legs that Mini had made more visible now for her to appreciate. Claire’s rigid member began to ooze a stream of precum, slowly creating a stream of a constantly strand that slowly and lazily dangled to the ground and in front of her feet. Claire put her left hand on her hip as her right hand brushed away her bangs.
“Oh my, Mini…” She said as she started looking up from her feet, licking her lips as she took a good look at her thighs and stopping her breath as she got a look at the beautiful pussy in between her thighs. Claire felt weak in knees as she continued looking up to the beautiful lactating breasts, which were perfectly huge. Claire’s expression and speech were lost as she looked into Mini’s eyes. Claire felt like a child again, it was as if it were the morning of her birthday or year-end holiday and her mother had gotten her the gift she had been wanting all year: a consenting and sexually desiring adult for Claire to have fun with and sate her desires, hungers, and thirsts. Claire began to blush, her face now warm to the touch.

“I could just eat you—ahh!” Claire was cut off by the feeling of Mini pressing herself against Claire’s throbbing cock. Claire could feel the base of her cock pressing against something warm and wet. Claire rolled her eyes back as she closed her eyes, her hands absentmindedly wandering in front of her as she wrapped her arms around Mini’s hips and pressed their bodies together even more. Mini was so soft, and her furry limbs felt like heaven against her naked flesh. Claire opened her eyes and took a second to refocus her vision. Claire winked flirtingly with Mini and nodded her head back towards the fur-covered bed. “Climb on top of there and get comfortable, I’m going to need at least two hours to work off our dinner and my desire.” She let go, and quickly realized her chest was wet. Claire looked down with her arms out and in confusion as she looked at the milk on her torso. Claire smiled and looked back up at Mini, and dragged a hand along her chest and gathered a considerable amount of milk. Claire brought the hand to her mouth and her long tongue lapped up the milk and cleaned her hand. Claire closed her eyes as she inserted her two middle fingers into her mouth and sucked them dry.

Pulling the fingers out of her mouth Claire smiled warmly as she opened her eyes as she stared back at Mini.
“Actually, make sure I can get a good taste, would you? I won’t bother making a joke about ‘the whole cow’.” She said with a rolling of her eyes, awkwardly smiling, “I’m sure you get that a lot. I’m trying to be respectful, however I would enjoy the sensation of draining you while your pussy drains me.” She said with a wink at the end. Claire turned her side towards the bed, and waited for Mini to get on it, following her to the bed. Claire looked on longingly at the bed covered in plushy soft and thick blue fox fur, layered on top of the bed and covering it was a woman Claire only could have imagined in her wildest wet dreams.

Mini was of course enjoying the look on Claire's face as she closed her eyes, Mini was a tease and also loved to have fun with other women when it came to sex. Clair was cute and the way she was acting was the same, and the fact that Claire didn't just plunge her cock into Mini at the cow girls request was both impressive and different. Though when she stepped back and saw the milk on Claire she was concerned for a moment since she didn't want to leave a mess but she also looked down to see the throbbing cock making a bigger mess than her breasts did. "If you drink my breasts down then you're going to have a sore stomach. There's a few gallons in there." Mini comments with a laugh as she turns her back to Claire and slowly walks over to the bed. Of course she was walking slowly on purpose, swaying her hips from side to side as she got to the large, plush covered bed. "Get comfortable huh? Like this?" She asks while bending over so her legs were straight but her breasts were laying against the bed. Her ass was in the air and her pussy was dripping down her fur covered legs.

"I do enjoy it from the back from time to time, I often enjoy the surprise of which hole my date will choose to do their dirty work in." Mini looked back at Claire, giving her a wink before finally crawling onto the bed and flopping down on her back, causing her massive milk filled breasts to shake a jiggle but to also squirt a little of the white liquid onto her own breasts and stomach. "How about on my back first?" She asks while stretching out her lips and being sure to move enough so the fur bed was firmly pressed against her. Once comfortable she moved her legs apart and pointed between them. "Get there, now. I want to feel your body on top of mine." Mini had a secret craving and that was to feel someone elses body weight on hers. She just loved being weighed down and being engulfed with another person. "Come on, baby. Come suck my tits." Mini looks over at Claire and bites her bottom lip, the cow girl was ready for some love and she knew she had the experience and skill to keep up with the Succubus.

Claire gazed at the beautiful sight in front of her, a beautiful woman was willingly presenting herself in front of her in a way she had never seen or experienced before. Being a succubus it was rare to find someone so daring and decisive with her sexual desires, especially when Claire had either revealed her true nature or it had revealed itself. However despite the new experience being as exciting as it was exhilarating, Claire was unafraid for one of the first times in her life. Claire approached the bed slowly, taking her time and dripping along as she advanced on her willing partner. Claire licked her lips subconsciously as she gazed at the feast presented before her. Mimi's gigantic breasts, leaking that beautiful and sweet milk and filled up with three gallons each? That was almost too good to be true, and Claire would have to take the warning as a challenge. She was going to drink regardless of the cautionary advisory. If anyone was going to have a sore stomach, it would likely be Mini, Claire wasn’t exactly small or average, and what she had in store wasn’t going to be slow and relaxed either. Claire twitched at the though, her cock bobbing up and down and jetting out a small strand of the wispy precum.

Claire had taken her time, and it didn’t take long for her to be standing over the foot of the bed. Claire raised her right knee onto the bed, and her left hand landed in front of her as she began to crawl over the large bed and over Mini. Her swollen member’s head dragged through the plush fur, wiping away its discharge and hiding it within the plush expanse. The sensation against her sensitive head did no favors calming her down, it only increased her desire and fed her urge to fuck Mini hard until she was raw, or full—whichever came first—no pun intended. Claire hovered over Mini, her arms at her sides while she looked up and down at the makes cow-girl beneath her. Claire smiled and reached a hand behind her head, checking her hair tie to make sure it was tight enough.
“Sorry Darling,” She began, her hand returning around in front of her and to the side of Mini. “Want to make sure my hair won’t get everywhere. You don’t have to worry about that though, do you? Your pretty hair is so conveniently located in only a single stripe on your head. How do you have enough for all your lovers to hold onto when they take you from behind? Or do they simply grab onto your cute little horns?” She said with a sweet little giggle that feigned as much innocence as she could. Claire reached down towards her waist and pulled at her prized cock’s base, she pulled it up and began to drag it along the skin surrounding Mini’s beautiful rose, smearing her pinkish and sparse precum. Claire backed up a little, her fingers clenching handfuls of the fur blanket as she readjusted herself and got ready to slide into Mini. “I must admit…your clothes don’t do you justice, I pray that I’m going to be able to do more than a few strokes before blowing my first load. If your pussy feels half as great as you look then I might have finally met my match.” She began pushing her soft head into Mini’s wet hole, and let out a small moan as she felt the wonderful sensations flowing from her cock head, through her nerves, and into her brain. Mini was textured differently than all of the human girls Claire had the pleasure of fucking in the past, which meant that she might have more fun than she had anticipated. “Enough talk…feel free to continue if you wish, I’m sure you’re going to make sound regardless of conversational context soon anyways.” She said with a wink.

Claire looked down at Mini’s beautiful muff, and began to slide her engorged member in deeper. The studs on her head’s rim passed through the soft and wonderful hole, and Claire could feel her cock rush wild with sensations as she took in this new feeling for the first time. Claire’s mind went wild as she tried to imagine how this heavenly pussy must look like on the inside, and this only furthered her desire to go deeper inside of Mini. Claire let go of her cock, and placed her hand to the side of mini again as she began to push in with her hips. Claire felt her tongue roll out of her mouth without her conscious consent. Claire’s imagination was running wild as her studded cock was squeezed in by the heavenly and caring embrace of the bovine beauty’s pussy. Claire felt like she was the more beastial of the two as she felt herself getting lost within the wonderful embrace and depth this woman’s loins offered. Claire had no idea the taller woman’s pussy would have been this deep either, and the more the slid in the more Claire was glad they weren’t using protection. “This is…” She began, her words slow as she spoke and her speech sounding a bit breathy. Claire’s head finally pressed against the cervix, and Claire let out a little yelp, “Heavenly!” She shrieked quietly. Claire rested for a bit, her body quivering as she felt almost her entire member engulfed and being taken care of by Mini’s pussy. Claire closed her eyes, and returned her tongue to her mouth as she gulped down a large amount of saliva. She had become a bit absent in her mind as she felt lost inside Mini, and had been accumulating a lot of her spit in her moment of weakness. Claire opened her eyes again and stared at Mini intensely as her irises began to glow a fierce pink again, brighter than before and uneclipsed by the light filling the room. Claire looked down at Mini’s chest again as her case wandered back down to the joined crotches, and her member twitched inside of Mini. Claire let out a small moan as she felt the wonderful and gripping texture move against her twitching member, and Claire now had to do something she would find impossible at this point: pull out Claire angled her hips away and started swaying them back and felt her rigid cock being teased and pulled back in with the temptation of more wonderful pussy. Claire bit her lip as she felt her cock near the halfway point when she felt herself shiver. Claire hesitated, and in that moment of hesitation she might as well have given up. Her body wanted this too much, and instinctively her hips pushed her cock back in with a fierce thrust. Claire let out a gasp and collapsed onto Mini as her hips went onto auto-pilot. Claire let out a series of moans as her face landed on Mini’s swollen left tit, the left side of her face now being somewhat coated in milk as her mouth hung open and near the leaking nipple. Claire let out a series of weak moans that were practically whimpers as her hips moved as if they had a mind of their own, sending Claire’s mind intense sensations as the strange textured pussy pleased her to no end.

Claire was barely able to control herself, but she mustered up enough willpower to not completely be lost in the moment. She pushed herself up a little with her arms, trembling as if she had been exhausted. The reality was that she was trying her best not to blow her first load so quickly. Claire gave a sheepish grin, as her hips continued to go wild and thrust rhythmically into Mini mercilessly. Claire opened her mouth and her long tongue snaked out. She lowered herself back onto Mini, and began to suckle on the left breast she had fallen onto prior. Claire's mouth filled with the delicious milk, and she rolled her eyes back as she took in the wonderful sensation of the exotic cunt and the luscious and--in all honesty and likelihood--healthy breastmilk. Claire tried not to be too rough on the soft nipples as she sucked down small mouthful after mouthful of the milk. She was enjoying it, way more than she thought she would. Her right arm wrapped around the bovine beauty's left arm, embracing her shoulder as she felt the fur underneath the two and the fur near on her arm. Claire's left arm began to wonder across Mini's chest, and Claire began to play with Mini's right nipple. She kneaded it, squeezing out tiny streams of milk while playing with the areola itself with her other fingers, all in the attempt to pleasure Mini as much as she could while her cocks went wild inside of Mini. Claire could already feel the studs in her cock vibrate, her knot at the base of her cock beginning its slow and rising vibration as well. Claire would soon be plugging herself deep in Mini, and despite all urges and desires, she wanted to hold back just a little longer.

Back
Top Bottom