Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Raising The Pups (ColdChaos x I)

"Of course, I am glad you were able to hear this story from me." The Shaman calmed his new friend. He pulled a brass jug of water, willing a small cup. Handing the cup, he wrapped his hairy arms around her. "Some members of the village blame Blake's actions as the cause of our struggles. Striker was especially distraught with the whole affair. He hates humans for selfishly continuing the battle, after Blake was executed. I'm sure if you apologize to him, the two of you can begin to heal. The Shaman nudges her cheek with his own. He was a spiritual man, healing the soul was his job.

"You two have a lot in common. Both lost someone dear, and hate the other for the wrong reasons. As you heal with him, I'm sure a budding romance might form." He left her side to give her some air. "Do you need anything else, my child?"

She sighed and leaned into his arms and curled up and shut her eyes and swallowed and bit her lip. She took long drink of the water. Shutting her eyes she sighed and leaned up and held his face and kissed his lips. "If you want a chance at an heir shaman, you come and see me." She whispered to him. She sighed and poured herself a glass and then nodded.

"Anything I can do as a forest witch, let me know and I will do it to blend in with the tribe, I doubt knowing what I know now, I will ever go back to the village." She sighed and looked down and bit her lilp and sighed stretched out her legs and groaned wincing looking at her feet with sores.

The Shaman blushed a bit, from the soothing kiss. He didn't really plan on breeding with the girl, but the prospect was rather tempting. Still, this was the woman his brother loved. It felt a little strange to try and mate with her, knowing that Blake wanted her as a mate. The Shaman felt like an old scar in his heart just opened up. He needed some time to think on mating with Kara. "You can help me with some of the healing. The people might grow fond of you, if they see you are here to aid us."

Looking at her sore feet, the Shaman ran towards his shelf of herbs. Pulling out a green mush, he darted back towards the human girl. With brush in hand, he lathered the spot with the gooey medicine. "This will sting a little, but it will help clean your feet." He assured her, sliding the gel around. "I shall take you to the river. The cold water will help heal you, come with me." He moved closer, as if to carry the girl in his arms.

She winced and then leaned against him and bit her lip and then chuckled. She sighed. "Your brother taught me how to be an earth witch and let me borrow one of the books written for the in the old wolf language. He even taught me to speak it." She laughed remembering him teaching her how to speak the old runes. She then licked her lips. She moved closer and wrapped her arms around his neck and sighed.

"He was very kind your brother, very much like you are." She whispered to him and smiled. "He spoke of you, his brother, and said one day we would meet, when it was safe." She said. She watched him and then grinned as she watched him and held onto him holding him close.

The Shaman was a tad confused. She was her brother's love, could he really take her as a mate. The girl was attractive, in any other instance he would accept her advances. His people needed children, and she was giving herself to him. Would Blake want this for her, or his people? All thoughts were clouded by the feeling of her body pressed against his fur. Even through her robes, he could feel her warmth collide with his.

The Shaman pulled Kara into him, as he moved backwards. Sliding onto his back, he let gravity lay her on top of him. A soft moan came from the white wolf's mouth. He was getting aroused, hist bright red cock poking out from between his legs. "Kara..." He simply whispered, wondering if this was what she truly wanted.

She stopped and pulled back wondering if she had breeched some kind of code. She propped herself up on one arm and blushed looking at him. "What?" As she propped herself up on one arm her pelvis pressed against his hardening arousal and she blushed and looked down between im at the pinkness between them and blushed. She blushed and then looked up at him and then got up thinking he didn't want this.

"Sorry." She leapt up thinking that a holy member of the tribe wasn't allowed to have unholy thoughts of someone else. She bit her looking away. She ran her hand through her hair and shivered. "I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable shaman." She whispered quietly and looked down and put her hands together. She sighed and then shook her head again."

The Shaman hunched off the ground, his legs spread to show his pink dick still poking out. "No, don't be sorry. I hesitated to meet your demands." He responded to her worries quickly. "I'm just surprised you would wish to have me as a mate." He stood up, moving closer to Kara. "Alpha just wants to see you bearing children. Who you choose is non of the people's concern. If you would carry my child, I would gladly pleasure you."

The Shaman stroked the girl's cheek. He was sure his brother would want Kara to move on after all these years. She was a kind girl, and needed help that he could bring. Kissing her cheek, he was giving her permission to mate with him. "Do you want this?" He asked, giving her one last chance to decide if he would mate with her.

"I want to bring pride. I have just been lonely for so long, I feel like I have been given a buffett of desireable flesh and here you are so kind and gentle. Even though werewolves are twice as strong as me, they still see me as a magic wielder and fear me." She whispered and reached back and saw his pink cock continuing to grow. She reached back and began to stroke his cock and smiled letting him have the choice. She leaned back and kissed his neck softly.

"You console and help so many people, but do you, yourself ever get any love and attention?" She eased him onto his back and grinned rubbing his chest and sat on his chest and began to take off her heavy traveling cloak that the alpha had been so kind to put on her before removing her from her hut. She tossed it to the side to reveal what she usually slept in which was a doe skin tank top and light doe skin breeches and she looked at him.

She was a shapely woman and her long brown hair was tied into a braid that was rare for humans but common for wolves that she had kept hidden in her hood of her robes. She had runes sewn into her tank top and she looked at him grinning as she continued to stroke his cock as she kissed his neck moving down his chest placing soft kisses down him and shut her eyes giving soft little love bites every now and then.

The soft moans of the white wolf echoed in the tent. His cock grew harder with each action she made. Her kiss, her touch, her body, all made him desire her. He placed his hands onto her back. Sliding the tank top up, he was able to feel at her skin. "Indulge in the buffet. Take in all the flesh you desire." They didn't want her to be tied down to just one mate. It was important that she have children with others, should she decide to leave, or wish to not be marked.

The white wolf pursed his lips, tongue edging out of his mouth. He was seeking a kiss from his lovely mate, the girl pleasuring all along his body. He was rock hard with her motions. His throbbing penis was ready to enter her womanhood. Werewolves were not ones to indulge in casual sex. They store sperm for the day they wish to mate with a female. After achieving orgasm, the male bursts his pent up seed into her uterus. The Shaman was no different, he too had a large collection of semen waiting to be released.

She smiled and then looked at him and chuckled seeing him purse his lips. She didn't know this about werewolves. She and Blake had fooled around quite a bit because Blake had for all intentions had planned on mating with her. She giggled and kissed down between his legs and began to lick along his thighs and nibble and soon moved to between his legs and began to suck along his cock and soon began to suck at the head bobbing her head up and down seaking to please him.

Reaching down between her legs, she began to finger herself making sure she herself would be wet for him. She shut her eyes groaning to him vibratinng him as she reached up and began to stroke his balls gently.

The shifting from her mouth felt amazing on his cock. He wanted to force himself as deep as he could into her. Deep breathes flew throughout his body, as he took in every tough from her. Licking his lips, he only grew more excited from the motions of her mouth. Shifting his body up, the Shaman took a moment to watch this girl play with his member. He could barely see her pleasuring herself, in order to prepare for him.

The mating process was going well, it wouldn't take long for the tribe to have a new pup. "Let me help you get ready." She was doing a great job pleasing him, but she needed just as much work. Any amount of foreplay, he was willing to do. "Why don't you take the rest of your clothes off, and I'll take care of the rest?"

She giggled and looked at him. "You are going to have to catch me first." She giggled and got up and took off running outside towards the river. She knew from Blake that if you gave chase for a wolf you got that much better of a mating. She made sure to let him know this wasn't an attempted escape because she tore off her clothes when she was a safe distance by leaving him clues of her clothing here and there.

She hid behind a berry bush trying to keep herself quiet, her her heart was pounding and she was so wet. She hoped that no one else would find her. She blushed wondering if someone did find her. She thought of Striker or the alpha finding her hunched naked. She blushed harder dripping wet and shivered. She had her fare share of scratches and scars, but a scar she had plum forgotten about was her first mating with Blake when they had gotten rough with each other and he had bitten a little too hard on her collar bone and made her bleed and left a scar that wolves would recognize.

Striker sat on a rock overlooking the river. He always came here to think on things. The sound of rustling leaves, and giggling, caught his attention. It was the human girl, stripping her clothes and running around naked. He hid behind the rock he was perched on, catching the girl hiding herself. For an escape attempt, it was a pretty poor one. Though, her playful laughter struck a cord inside his skull. A flood of memories came running back to him. She reminded him of another person he used to know.

The Shaman burst from his tent, laughing at her playful nature. The discarded clothes, and drops of honey formed a perfect trail to his mate. He sprinted on all fours, cock waving in the breeze. He was out of breathe, before the trail grew cold. The white wolf sniffed the air, listening for a clue on her whereabouts. The sweet smell of fluids tapped at his nose, the scent drew him towards the bush. It was obvious that she was hiding behind it. With a devilish grin, the Shaman leaped over the bush, diving onto the girl behind it.

She squealed and giggled softly. They were far enough away from the village to not be bothered. She laughed and kissed his lips gently adn wrapped her legs around him and laughed again. Her heart was beating violently in her chest. She threw her head back laughing hard and then sighed and stroked his fur against her hands andsmiled watching him.

"So shaman, you have caught me, what do you plan to do with me?" She said once she caught her breath and began to grind her hips against him gently moaning feeling his aroused member against her wet hips. She was ready and willing. She stroked along his sides and looked into his eyes and blushed softly. It was a warm day and the spot she had found was dense with folliage so even if someone did walk by, she doubted anyone would see them.

She looked into his face and stroked his face gently and kissed his lips and grinned.

The Shaman breathed heavily, after catching his prize. His tongue lapped from his mouth as he tried to fan himself. Between breathes, he took a moment to kiss her lips. The mood was right, the two were prepared for this moment. The fur on his chest brushed along her breasts, as the two rustled in the grass. Holding her right, he relished in the feeling of her warm skin. As a hermit, who spends his time studying medicine, he never had much time to find a mate for himself. He'd help woman, who already had mates, give birth to pups. This was the first time he'd breed a child for himself.

"Lay on your back, then spread your legs." Teased by her wet pussy, he was ready to insert himself as deep as possible. "Once inside, we'll be tied together. Are you ready?" Like most canines, the werewolf cock was knotted at the base. The gland swells to keep him inside his mate. Until the male finishes, the two would be conjoined by the pelvis. Striker still watched from behind the rock, thinking a little different on the girl.

She chuckled and then moved onto her back and then spread her legs. She looked at him as he was getting so clinical. She bit her lip to keep from saying anything to kill the moment. With a deep breath, Kara looked up at him and nodded. She reached out with both hands. She held him with one hand and held his cock with the other. She guided him to her pussy lips and moaned gently as she arched her back and moved one leg over his shoulder so she was stretched adequately for him.

"Yes, shaman, I am ready." She whispered and held him close and moaned softly and helped him in any way she could and blushed looking at him and smiled wider.

Slowly, he slid his throbbing cock into her wet chasm. Her liquids slid along the shaft of his dick, as he opened her up. His head focused on the insertion, making sure he was completely inside her. He could already feel his massive member poking at her womb. Pulling back a bit, the gland on his cock was begging to swell. Before half way leaving her pussy, the Shaman's dick finished knotting into her. He didn't want to try testing to see if he could pull out of her, best not to risk hurting her. Instead he turned his attention towards the girl's pleasure.

He leaned in to kiss her lips, thrusting into her with a rhythmic pace. The Shaman listened in to every sound she would make. He wanted every moan, every gasp, every word she'd say. The onlooker could hear the sounds of oozing liquids from the two lovers. It was too late to leave now. Stopping them would be pointless, since this was what the tribe wanted. The only thing he could do was listen in, and learn more about this human.

Kara gripped his shoulders and rolled her eyes up feeling him move into her. It had been so long. Rolling her eyes up, she groaned softly and let her leg slide down to his hip. Groaning in pleasure, she bit her lip, she panted and arched her hips feeling him presse into her womb and knot. She bit her lip and grunted. She held him close when he was close enough. Karas lips met the shamans, returning the kiss groaning softly. She met his thrusts moaning to him gently.

"Oh yes...oh..." She grunted shutting her eyes. She felt Striker watching them. She felt her peace and just prayed for his peace of mind and spirit. She panted groaning and gasped feeling pleasure fill her. Her walls gripped him tighter and rolled her eyes up moaning louder and louder.

Burying his claws into the dirt, he held himself down on top of her. With each passing minute, he thrust into her at greater speed. Her tightened walls filled him with amazing pleasure. Breaking away from the kiss, deep breathes burst from his mouth. Looking down, his bellowing breath left moisture on her heaving breasts. They shined in the warm sunlight, as they bounced with her movements. Even with her tightened walls, the fluids of her pussy gave the experience a nice mix of friction and smoothness.

Deeper and deeper, he thrust into her, his white tail flowing with the cool breeze. The Shaman lowered his head down, so she could feel at the warm fur on his cheeks. Her moans gave him encouragement, the strength needed to keep going. It wasn't about breeding with this human, it was two lovers sharing each other passionately. He grunted, thrusting into her with blinding speed.

She blushed feeling him pant against her. Feeling his breath against her breasts that were in motion. She rolled her eyes grunting every time he thrust into her. She gripped his arms moaning softly to him moaning his name. As his speed increased, her walls got tighter and tighter signaling that her release was not that far away. She began to whimper and shift.

As he leaned down, she leaned her head against him and pressed her cheek against him panting hard. Sweat pouring down her face. The sun was blinding her. Her scent was filling the clearing. Both the shaman and striker would be able to take in and memorize her scent. She whimpered and pressed her face against his neck.

"Shaman." She gasped as her body so asked and a torrent was released as she came hard. Her body gripped him harder than was imagine able as she was catapulted from her body in extreme pleasure. Every nerve was jolted was the pleasure that wolf gave her.

Her rush of gushing liquids pushed him further. His movements became more erratic as he reached the peak of ecstasy. Drops of precum began to spit out the tip of his cock. Pressure began to build at the base of his dick. His every muscle tightened to the extreme, as he reached the end. With a few more thrusts, his white mess burst from his tip. The Shaman's load floods her walls, with one massive shot.

He continues to thrust, as the swelling in his cock dies down. Freed from the knotting, he slides himself out of her filled cave. Another massive load flies out of him, landing on the outside of her pussy. The burst lands along her pelvic region, and her lower belly. Exhausted, the Shaman falls backwards, breathing heavily. The last of his sperm oozes from his tip, dripping down his cock. His massive member slides back to it's home, leaving it's white mess on the two lovers.

Kara moaned feeling the wolf fill her with his seed and blushed as he pulled out. When he did her cervix closed possessive my around the treasure and she shivered feeling the warmth trapped within. She groaned feeling him pull out as he was still spewing from his cock and blushed as he caught her pelvic and chuckled weakly feeling it spray on her. Her pussy was red and swollen from their love. But she was exhausted from their lovemaking she remained where she was breathing hard feeling her heart race and feeling her whole body thrum with life.

Her eyes began to doze. She felt the soft grass beneath her. Felt the sticky sperm on her legs and pelvis. Belt her weak muscles. She knew she would have to get up and clean herself. Groaning, she moved to sit up and put on her pants and shirt remembering she took off her robe at the shamans but and knew she would need to wear more easily worn clothes. She would need to regain energy for the walk back to the hut. She sighed and her eyes began to doze again.

The Shaman was out cold, too exhausted from his own orgasm. With no one left to help the couple, Striker rises from his spot. The girl had proven she had some dedication to the cause. Though he still had his issues with humans, she needed help at this point. Picking her up in his muscular arms, the black wolf carried her back to the Shaman's home. He placed her on the Shaman's soft bed. Covered with a bear's pelt, the sheets were warm to the touch. The old hermit didn't have a second bed for his guest, so the master bed would have to do.

Striker waited out front, sitting at the tent's entrance with a stern expression. The Shaman returned, yawning from his nice nap. A look of embarrassment washed over his white face, after seeing Striker standing guard. It didn't take a genius to figure out what Alpha's brother was doing here. "Did...did you see anything?" He asked the black wolf, blushing a little bit. Striker snorted, before standing up. "What do you care? Someone fucked her, exactly who isn't important. Go tell Alpha she has a seed inside her. Either way, he has to know." The Shaman nodded, looking over Striker with mild curiosity. "Hey Striker...thanks."

It was obvious the black wolf was getting used to the human. How long it would take for him to actually like her was yet to be determined. Quickly, the Shaman left his home to tell his leader. Striker stepped back inside, watching the sleeping girl. Sitting at the fire pit, he took it upon himself to start a new fire. The small flame grew in just a short amount of time, with Striker losing himself in thought. "Looks like I can't get away from those memories, right Charlie?"

She curled up in Strikers arms and woke up instantly and looked up at him and bit her lip. "Striker, thank you." She blushed and shifted a bit. She still needed to bathe and ask for something that would be easier to get in and out of. But that would be later. She sighed and snuggled into the bed she was put and took a quick nap after taking his paw and kissing it gently. She sighed softly and curled up.

When she was rested, she pulled off her pants and shirt and found a long piece of skin and wrapped it around herself easily. She then walked out and found her robes and shrugged it on and smiled seeing Striker. She heard what he said and frowned a bit and then sat down next to him and rubbed his back a bit and then smiled. "Thanks for bringing me back." She then rested her head against his shoulder and then sighed and looked at the fire and frowned.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked quietly.

Striker darted his eye to the girl resting on his shoulder. A heavy sigh blew the flames around. "It's nothing, just some people who are no longer with us. Don't take it personally, but I'd rather not talk about it." He wasn't ready to share his life story with a human he just met. Though she could open him up a little while longer. His tail swayed from side to side, glancing along her backside. "Hey, I'm...sorry for the way I treated you this morning. I'm used to humans acting in a...certain way."

Looking back towards the bed, he saw some of the remnants of cum on the bed sheets. "If you need to wash up, we can go to the river. It's not that I don't trust you to stay...I just want to make sure you're safe." He was truly beginning to trust her. The signs all pointed to her mating being consensual. From her giggling as she stripped, to her moans of pleasure as she called his name, this human was willing to help the tribe grow.

Back
Top Bottom