Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tony's New Girl (Me & Novacian)

Her moans of absolute pleasure allowed Tony to continue doing what he had been doing. He could feel her hips sway back and forth as well as up and down. She was enjoying the way he ate her pussy, so much so that she stopped sucking on him. Tony didn't care he wanted to taste her sweet juices. With all the momentum from her hip movements, he could feel his fingers go deeper. She then completely begged him to put them in deeper as she shoved her hips downward. After a few moments, he could feel her vagina walls constricting his fingers. It was the moment he had been waiting for, she came hard as all her fluids covered his hand and slowly began to run down his forearm. While she came she quickly threw her mouth onto the head of his penis, but fortunate for her when she stopped sucking he was able to regain some of his stamina as the sensation he felt earlier almost subsided. He placed his fingers into his mouth to taste her nectar, and it was sweeter than he could ever imagine.

Tony sucked on his two fingers while watching Himni's body tremble a little. She then turned to him and begged for him to stick his manhood inside of her. The expression on her face made the situation even hotter, almost as if his body temperature had risen. Her words mixed with her facial expression made him want to absolutely lose it, but of course, he kept his composer. "I um, don't have any condoms..." He said as she turned around and laid her head down on his chest. She then proceeded to kiss him on the cheek. He smiled at her as she lay on his chest. Once again he pulled her up to meet him at eye level, he wanted to look into her beautiful eyes. "I want you too, but I haven't-" he stopped himself.

Tony was obviously a billionaire, but even so, he hadn't had sex too much. It's crazy to even think that a guy like him hadn't had sex too often. Really the first time he ever had relations with a woman was with Pepper, and that was after their 90th date. "If you really want to then we can," he said. He placed her hand gently on the back of her head and gently pushed her down, he met her face halfway and kissed her softly and with passion. With his kiss, he was trying to signify that he wanted her no matter what and that he would never do anything to harm her, or do anything she didn't want to do. After a moment he released his lips from hers and placed his hand on her cheek and stared into her eyes lovingly.

"Don't worry about condoms we do not use them in Asgard and I am not sure if I can even get pregnant anymore. After everything they have done to me when I was taken by the Government and taken hostage and experimented on so you don't really have to worry. She said as she pointed to dull scars over her abdomen, you could then see her smile when he kissed her again on the lips. "I feel a connection between us Tony and I want to be as close to you as I can. It is like I was drawn to you by some unseen force." she whispered. She kept her body pushed against his, however she did not want to be taken for the first time being on top of him. "I I...love you Tony and I want you to take me on my back for the first time ever." she groaned as moved her hand down and gently touched his cock with her hand again.

Biting her bottom lip she would slowly roll off of Tony and lay on her back taking a few deep breathes. She stared down between her legs at her wetness and wondered how much of his cock was going to fit inside her. However she knew it would heal fast and not hurt too much since she was half mutant and half Asgardian. She licked her lips and slowly moved and helped Tony upon her, her lips then came up and she kissed his neck and then his chest. "Its a shame that arc reactor is gone from you, I thought you looked sexy with it in. However your just as sexy now as well." she said touching his chest, her hand moved up to cup his cheek. She would spread her legs and allow him to slip in between them and tease her a bit with his cock against her clit if he wished.

She bit her lip again, moved her hand down gently grasping his cock with her hand. She then would nod her head and slowly pull his cock between her legs and slipped her pussy down on his shaft. Himni would wince and go wide eyed as she forced herself all the way down his shaft, his cock breaking her hymen. There was only a small trickle of blood but she healed fast. "Damn that stings...fuck its huge....your stretching me out so much." Himni moaned as her arms gently wrapped around his neck. She rested her head on his shoulder and breathed hotly against his ear for a few seconds. "You can start moving your hips now if you want, I can take it." she croaked as her pussy soon relaxed and molded to his massive length and girth.

When Himni confessed her love for him immediately after telling him about the experiments that were done to her his anger subsided. He only knew this girl for merely a day and already she had fallen for him. He, however, didn't feel the same way about her, but there was some strong emotion there. Tony really liked her a lot and wanted her to be with him. He wanted nothing more than for them to start their relationship off on the right foot, so rather than lie to her now he decided silence would be the best option for the moment. She rolled off of him for a moment to lay on her back, then she helped Tony on top of her. She teased him a little by allowing his cock to rest on her clit, he could already feel the warmth radiating from her vagina. He watched her as she grabbed his cock and shoved it into her pussy, he could feel her hips move upward as she did this so that the rest of his cock was swallowed by her pussy. The moment she allowed him to enter her he felt complete extasy, her pussy was so warm, wet and tight. Her vaginal walls hugged against his shaft nice and snug. In his heavenly bliss, he could hear Himni speak but couldn't make out the words, his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

At this point, Tony was nearly losing control of himself and what threw him over the top was when she whispered in his ear to start moving his hips. He began to thrust his hips forward as hard as he could, but he started off slowly. He moved his head into position to kiss her again, and this time, he would kiss her longer. As he kissed her he would thrust his hips faster. Her pussy made his cock feel like it was melting away as if he had dipped his whole body into a hot tub. She felt so amazing that he didn't want this sensation he was feeling to ever stop. Any and all stress he had been feeling had completely vanished. He could now understand how she felt, it felt as if some compelling force was driving him to her and something in him gave way. She was so comforting that he never wants to ever let her go, something inside of him told him that she was the solution to everything.

"You feel so good!" he let out a cry mixed with his moan as he released her from his kisses. He slid his hands down her arms and clutched her's, interlacing their fingers as he pounded her pussy faster and faster. Tony finally reached the max speed he could. He could feel the pressure building up inside his cock. His body was no longer going to ignore its natural needs and he could feel his cock twitch, which meant he was going to cum very soon. He looked down at Himni and could see the joy on her face while he thrust his hips forward. "Himni, I'm going to cum soon... I... Can't hold it in..." He struggled to say as he felt pure pleasure.

Himni groaned and pushed her hips down on his, her body trembling as she started to pant hard. However she was not going to stop him from cumming in her, however she was going to make sure that this lasted for awhile. He would feel her hold his hands back as her legs wrapped weakly around his waist. "Go ahead and cum, I want you to enjoy me as I do you." Himni croaked and groaned. Soon she leaned up and kissed him on the lips hard, when he would cum she would us her magic to make him still hard. "Your going to be able to cum again you know? I hope that you can make me cum over and over again on that warm shaft of yours." she purred and kissed his lips hard again, her tongue moved and pushed deep into his mouth and wrestled back against his.

Himni would then cry his name out once more as her walls clamped around his cock and she came again, however she wasn't done just yet, she would keep moving herself against his thrusts. "More Tony please give me more. I love it when you feel me up with your seed. I can't wait to feel more of that warm stuff inside of me." she panted against his lips. Her hands trembled as as moved them up and down his back holding gently onto his flesh, her hands would move down to his ass and she would cup his ass and hold them in her palms. "Your filling me all the way to the brim, but I think my womb is hungry for all the seed that you can give me." she croaked one more. He was bringing a side out in her that she had not felt in a very very long time.

Himni would whimper and push her fingers up his back once more before grasping his hand and brought it to her ass. "Please would you stick your finger inside my butt. I like it when someone touches me back there." she croaked softly. Himni would blush madly when she would feel his finger tease her ass and then slip into her hole. "Fuck...your making me want to cum again and I know that I am close." she would whisper softly into his ear. Next he would feel her lips pull on his ear lobe before her tongue came out and she ran it over the shell of his ear. Soon she would nip down his chin and suck on his jugular. "Please, please fuck me more than once." she whispered happily into his ear.

Tony kept pounding her pussy for as long as he could, but he could no longer hold it in as he gave one large thrust as he came and held on to her waist with his hands. All of the muscles in his body tensed up in that very moment as he held his position. The feeling of pure pleasure was all that he was feeling in that moment. When he finished releasing every last drop of his seed he hunched over for a moment and received Himni's kisses, he could feel her tongue in his mouth and he wrestled with it for a moment with his own tongue. He could still feel that he was hard, and he guessed she was using magic to keep him hard. Even though he had just came he went back to moving his hips back and forth, this time in a more rhythmic fashion. He wanted to please her as best as he could. Although she was begging for it, he genuinely wanted to make her feel as good as he did in that very instant.

Himni then told him that her womb was craving more of his seed, and once again that made him hot. He really liked it when she said things like that, it was something that made him lose his mind. He really wanted to cum again now as he sped up his movements. It was like she really knew what to say to him to make him go bonkers, he wasn't sure if this was because she was with a man before or was it because she knew about him. At this point, it didn't matter to him he wanted to fulfill every request she made. He obliged her request and stuck two of his fingers in her ass. He could feel her vaginal walls tighten again, which meant she was going to cum again and that she would cause him to cum again. "I want to cum at the same time," he whispered in her ear as she nibbled on his neck.

Tony wasn't sure if he could even go another round if he came a second time, he found himself panting from all the thrusting. He was starting to show signs of fatigue, but despite this, he wanted to pleasure Himni as best as he could. Something told him that if he didn't she wouldn't stay with him. Just that small thought caused him to be a little sad, but he didn't relent. He would summon all of his remaining energy and would thrust as fast as he could. Once again he could feel the sensation down on his dick, he was going to burst again at any moment. "Himni lets cum together." he moaned.

Himni cried out and came hard with him at the same time, her body shook and trembled and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I never felt anything so good in my life, thank you so much Tony...." she croaked and buried her head in his neck. She sensed his sadness and slowly bit her lip, she had a feeling why that may be. "If your worried about not being able to keep up with me you don't have to be. Even if your tired and I am still horny you can always use your fingers, mouth or toys if you want. I do not mind at all." she whispered against his lips. Her hands moved up and down his back gently, trailed down to his ass and back up again, her lips pressed against his neck and he could hear her giggle as she thought something over. "I like you a lot Tony, your the only home I have on earth now and I am going to stay with you." she muttered.

She pulled herself from his cock and under him then slowly lay down on her side, her head lay on his chest and she yawned widely. She smiled as she picked up his heart beat, this brought a bigger smile to her face. "Is your heart racing for me?" she asked softly and cocked her head to the side. "I think it is. I like that I askd him. Himni let out a soft sigh and buried her head into his chest and soon she was fast asleep. She began to snore softly, her hands resting against his side, her smile stayed on her lips as her hair fell into her eyes. She would sleep the whole night at Tony's side with out waking up once or having nightmares either, this was the first in a very long time.

When morning came she would yawn and slowly rub her eyes as she woke up and looked about her. "Oh, good morning Tony. I thought last night was a dream however I am glad it is real." she muttered softly. She sat up in bed and slowly sat up on the side, bringing herself to a standing position she would stretch. Her scarred body was covered in bruises from her fights but other than that she seemed to be alright. "I wonder what today will bring, I hope its something good however." she said before she made her way towards the bathroom. Once inside she would turn the shower on and step inside. "Your welcome to join me if you want!" she yelled out of the shower before she shut the door behind her. She then grabbed the shampoo and slowly began to wash her hair and then her body a huge smile still staying on her face.

This time Tony and Himni would cum together, both of their bodies in unison as they both felt the warmth from each other. He hunched over once again listening to what she was saying about pleasuring her, and he allowed himself a smile. He could tell in her voice that she didn't care about his performance and that all she wanted was to be with him. He rolled over and fell to the mattress allowing Himni to lay on his chest. He looked down as she seemed to get comfortable and then she asked him a question to which he responded. "Yes, it is Himni and I hope you stay with here in this place." Shortly after she had fallen asleep on his right peck. He couldn't help but smile as she slept on him, her five years of being awake all the time had come to an end, and he was glad he could help her achieve some peaceful sleep. Slowly he would raise his arm and place it on her back, his hand on her head as he gently played with her hair.

Tony was completely satisfied. He stared up at the ceiling and began to think about everything she told him. He wondered if he could help her, he was only just a man in a suit. Could he really protect her if anyone came to take her away from him? He knew that eventually, she would have to return to Asgard and speak to Odin about what had happened to her. Would she even want to come back to him at that point, there were certainly more qualified men in Asgard to protect her. Eventually, all these thoughts faded as he looked down at Himni because she was with him right here and now. Everything that had happened was real and she told him that she loved him. His eyes began to grow heavy as he soon after fall asleep.

In the morning he felt Himni move out of bed, she spoke of how she thought it might've been a dream. Tony watched her as she walked into the bathroom. "I was hoping we could go out and I could show you the city," he responded to her. Then she gave the invitation to join her in the shower, and of course Tony agreed. He immediately jumped out of bed to meet her in the shower. He opened the door to the shower and entered, he could feel the steam from the hot water. He grabbed the bar of soap to his left and began to sensually rub her back with it. He stopped for a moment to plant a kiss on her neck. "Himni... I can't explain it but I'm drawn to you, I feel like we belong," he said.

Meanwhile

Nick Fury enters the brig with another gentleman wearing a suit. "Alright crew, I need your full attention!" he shouts. Everyone in the room stops what they were doing to look at Fury. "I've just got word that the woman who exited the portal the other day is a war criminal, I don't know if Tony knows this but we need to capture her alive.," he said in a matter of factly tone. Fury was then handed a folder from the gentleman standing next to him. "These documents state that she is a bio-engineered super soldier created from Asgardian and Mutant DNA. Apparently, she is here on a mission to destroy the earth. Let's go get us and Alien people!" he barked as the whole crew returned to their jobs.

Himni smiled happily when Tony made his way into the shower behind her, she moaned softly when he kissed her neck. "I think you are right, we do belong together. I am glad that you are drawn to me." she said and turned around allowing him to finishing washing her body. She then stared deep into his eyes a small smile on her lips. "I would love for you to show me the city. That would mean a lot to me Tony." she muttered as she ran her hands over his body. Once they were done showering she would dry them both off and run her hands over her body. Slowly clothes began to form, just a regular blue t shift, black jeans, a sweater, combat boots and a ball cap on her head just to make her look like one of the normal people, she had a bad gut feeling and it was getting worse.

She turned her head and watched as he got dressed before she went over to Tony and put her arm on his shoulder. "I am really really worried, something bad is going to happen, I have a gut feeling." she whispered softly. Himni knew something was up and something bad or someone bad was going to screw her life up for her. "We need to be careful Tony, something or someone is out to get me and we can't trust many people. I don't want to be taken away from you or have you be harmed because of me." she said gently. She however would let Tony grab her hand and take her out in one of his cars, she would smile once in awhile but you could see the worry on her mind, see the terror of being taken from him in her face. "Jarvis can you look up Lynx Weapon 70?" she said at one point.

Meanwhile she sat with her arms crossed as she glared at Fury. She was a mutant herself, basically the more powerful version of Wolverine. However she was part of the Avengers and at this point she was not amused. Her name was Lynx and she had short shaggy blonde hair, amber cat like eyes, pale skin and fangs like Sabertooth. "Fury, I don't think your going the right way about this." she said and stood up now that the room was empty of everyone but them. She let out a sigh and put her hand on his shoulder. "I know Himni she is not like this. The man who is giving you this info used to work for Hydra. Himni has gone through so much, she would rather kill herself than let you get your hands on her. However she would also die for this planet than hurt it, please you got to listen to me." Lynx said a sad look in her eyes.

Tony began drying himself off while he watched as Himni just formed clothing around her naked body. "You've got to show me that one," he said in a joking manner. He walked over to the sink and opened the medicine cabinet, grabbed the toothpaste and placed it on the brush. While he brushed his teeth he listened to Himni's concerns about something bad happening to her. "I won't let anyone take you away from me Himni, I promise," he said after spitting out the toothpaste. After he was finished cleaning his teeth he put on some casual clothing. A white v-neck t-shirt with some blue jeans and white and red air jordans. He grabbed her hand and walked down to the garage. Once inside he grabbed one of the keys from the wall and pressed on the alarm. The car he had chosen for their day out on the town was Audi R8 twin turbo. It was probably one of the most expensive cars in his garage. It was a bright orange with black rims and very dark tinted windows. Tony made sure to open the passenger door for Himni and held her hand as she sat down in the vehicle. He closed the door and jogged around the front to enter himself. "Lynx Weapon 70?" he asked raising his brow. He wondered who that was, someone from her past or could it be a friend?

The garage door opened as the orange Audi sped out of the garage and out into the streets. In the rearview mirror, he could see the crater where he found Himni. There was a construction crew that seemed to be working tirelessly to repair the broken street. "So I was thinking I could take you downtown to times square. How would you like some tiny cupcakes huh?" he continued to drive down 5th avenue. Tony loved the little cupcake shop that was down by 43rd, it was a place called Baked by Melissa and they had some wonderful cupcakes. He figured she would like them too. "I know you think something is going to happen, but I think you're just being paranoid. I think I can help you relax a little once we hang around town for a bit," he reassured her as he made a left cutting through the park to get to the east side.

Meanwhile
Fury closed his report as he heard a voice from across the room explain how he was making a mistake. "Lynx, I think I'm going the exact way about this," he said. Fury had no time to play politics with a member of the Avengers. He knew that if someone claimed certain things about another, which resulted in world destruction he'd do whatever it took to investigate and get to the bottom of the situation. "The man who gave me the information isn't working for Hydra. This man says he was one of the guards watching over her while she was in prison for some kind of war crimes," he told Lynx bluntly. "Now it's our job to investigate and make sure she isn't a threat to humanity, because if she is god help us all!"

Back
Top Bottom