Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One Piece: Exploring The New World (LadyAthene & Silverknight)

The next morning at least for a bit the storms had past, he had gotten some supplies from the ship as he had explained the situation between himself and Tashigi and the fact she was their new crewmember, he collected the eggs and then went and started to cook inside of the shake, it wasn't hard to cook up some eggs as he made one for himself and one for her. He figured that he would wake her when it was done as he thought about exploring the island that day. It would be a good day to go around and find out the mystries of the island. Why was it empty, why was this house here. Was there something here more then meet the eye. It seemed rather possible that was the case. Thinking about it, he was curious, he could perhaps find something of value that would help him on the island.

He looked at the sleeping woman thinking about the night before. Had he said to much, most likely so, but nothing to regret. He was sure of this so he would be fine with it. As he cooked up the two eggs over easy, he put them on the table and then walked over to the dark haired swordswoman. He put his hands on her shoulder and lightly shook her to wake her up idealy. "Now it is time to wake up, it is morning and we have things to do and places to explore today," he informed her. He figured she was sent here for a reason too, perhaps there was a greater mystery that he had not thought of so far. "Breakfast is ready, I am sure it will help you today after having enough to drink last night," he commented, as he had a bit of a hangover himself that morning when he woke up. He walked over and mixed something for her encase she had one herself. It was a home brew recipe, but he was a skilled doctor so he could handle it easily.

When Tashigi woke up, the last thing on her mind was - amazingly - the mission. Truth be told, her mind was still replaying the memory of the kiss Law gave her. It was innocent in terms of location; but the gesture had seemed to affect Tashigi more than she'd realized. The moment her eyes opened up, she made no movements to get up or leave the bed like she normally would. Instead, she opted to just stay there and dwell on the events that had occurred from yesterday, both including and excluding the kiss.

So you're really here? As is Law?

Her head weakly shook in disbelief. Statistically, the odds hadn't been that high; yet, here he was.

Despite her inner musings sounding furious, she wasn't. Not really, nor at Law. Tashigi was ... confused, shocked. Why did she continue to have this kind of luck? It wasn't just coincidence.

"And yet," she decided, "It doesn't matter either .... "

A long, exhausted sigh resounded from her lips as she sat up finally. "You may as well make the best of everything, especially this situation."

Her head turned, first towards the shower. Originally, she was pondering getting one in.

... Maybe after breakfast ...

If the scent of food had been meant to wake her up completely, it was definitely working with each second that passed. So by the time Law entered and lightly shook her shoulders, Tashigi was definitely conscious.

"I know," she replied, hearing him relay it was morning, "I get it. I'm up. Ngh ... "

Her mind had been able to distract her long enough. Now, finally, the first signs of a hangover were taking over. Thankfully, it was just the headache portion but ... damn. What a sensation it was.

Her hands raised as Tashigi quickly began massaging her forehead, hoping to alleviate some of the pain, if not make it vanish altogether. "As far as wandering around goes ... got any thoughts? I was going to try to reach the northernmost area before the storm arrived." Normally, it was probably a smart idea to ask about unknown drinks.

But ... it was still something she could swallow. And if only for that reason, she took it and downed the contents in one gulp.

Law paused looking and then nodding his head, she seemed to be dealing with the morning after effects of having so much to drink rather well, the medicine was to help with those issues, and it was made with herbs and other elements he had with him and found around the hut. He figured that her choice made sense, as the highest part of the island happened to be in that direction. They would be able to get a real lay of the island from the north on the highest point on the island. He grabbed his things as he got to his feet. "Yes, I know, it would be best to head that way, get as high up as we can and then look around and then figure out if there is anything we should investigate later on, if we have time to do so, which I am sure we can investigate at least one thing upon this island afterwards," he told her treating her more like a crew member then a marine now in his tone.

"Now, I am sure you need to get ready, if you need to do so go ahead, we have a long walk ahead of us, and well who knows what is ahead of us, but there is no rush for this trip unless there is on your part," he commented as he stretched his arms over his head and then looked at the woman before himself. What was on her mind, what was her real reaction to being a member of a pirate crew, he had no clue, but he figured he would find out what she really thought and felt about her new situation not by her words but by her actions and how she treated others and how happy she was serving with his crew. He knew he had a great swordswoman and a beautiful woman with him. The later might be a temptation that he knew could cause problems but he felt in this situation those problems might be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom