Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Full Moon (Skeith x doctorwho27)

Kisa groaned slightly and went wide eyed as the hot cock pressed between her legs, rubbing against her pussy and she bit her bottom lip. It didn't bother her much as she allowed the older women to touch her body and wash her all she wanted. "I know its late and of course I don't want to go to bed yet." she said and turned her head to stare up into the older women's eyes. "What happened to you to make you like this? Make you hate who and what you are? I know what happened to me but someone like you should be proud of what you are." she said gently and buried her head into the huge breasts.

She grunted and forced her tail and ears to vanish though it was hard for her to do. She stared down at the hard cock between her legs and peeking out from under the water. She couldn't take it anymore, she slowly moved her hand down and touched the throbbing member. "Its so warm, so smooth and hard. I never felt anything like it in my life before. Yours is the most beautiful I have ever seen or touched." she whispered and pressed her head into the older women's chest and breathed in her sweet scent deeply as a smile came cross her face.

Her hand moved up and down the cock in her grasp and moaned loudly enjoying the feeling of it blushing close to her pussy. She bit her lip, her body screaming at her to let the older futa to touch her. She knew that married couples should consummate it as soon as they could, that was how she had been trained in her life. She slowly moved her body back and stood up a flush on her cheeks, her heat was already coming to the service, she was professing very fast but she was not bothered by this fact. "I think...my heat is here because of the sweet smell your giving off. I uh want you to touch me." she croaked feeling flustered.

She would rather be taken in bed though and she slowly helped Luca from the tub a flush on her face. "I want to really become your mate, to feel pleasure inside me, I only ever was forced to suck and it was never returned to me. I trust you Luca and I want you to teach me what its liked to be really cared for." she groaned. She was panting slowly now as she stood up and slowly pushed the door open that lead into Luca's room and slipped onto her bed a huge flush on her cheeks. It was strong in the air now, the smell of her heat and her pussy was losing liquid.

When Kisa asked Luca what had made her the way she was, she became distant. She didn't talk about it with anyone, and certainly wasn't ready to discuss it with Kisa. It was significant enough to make her never want to change forms again, and to make her want to cure lycanthropy outright. She opened her mouth to speak, but was stopped before anything could come out at all, save for a startled gasp. Suddenly, Kisa's small hand had begun touching her cock. It twitched and pulsed hungrily, only now was she aware that she was fully erect. She blushed brightly, looking away as Kisa began to stroke her length. The way she spoke about it, with such honest admiration, made Luca all the more embarrassed. Feeling her press tightly against her, listening to Kisa's labored breathing as she spoke. She could hear and smell Kisa's arousal well before she mentioned her heat.

When she was raised to stand out of the water by her wife, she looked down at herself, still embarrassed by the display. Her eyes followed as Kisa's naked frame left the bathroom and entered the bedroom, sliding comfortably onto the massive bed. Luca moved to follow, pausing only momentarily when she felt her muscles tense and her bones crack. She growled lowly before clenching her eyes shut. Slowly her muscles and bones settled once again. In this encounter, she was technically the male, and her instincts encouraged her to be aggressive, and to establish dominance over her mate, but she fought them back. She refused to simply be an animal. Once confident that she had control over herself again, she entered the bedroom, looking down at her wife, and soon to be lover. "Truly, I have never seen a woman as beautiful as you." She whispered with a breathy voice. Her own breathing was labored. The panting almost having a faint growl to it. Her eyes held a feral gleam, but she remained in control.

She climbed on to the bed slowly, moving to lay near her wife, linking their legs so that her thigh was pressing gently against her lover's pussy, and so that she could grind her own against Kisa's thigh. She placed her hand against Kisa's cheek, guiding her to look at her. Slowly she leaned in, pressing their lips together in a feather light kiss. Innocent in its execution and intent. She knew how hard Kisa's life had been prior to this arrangement. She knew that in addition to her illness and curse. She needed to be loved, not simply to have sex. So their first kiss was just that. An honest expression of caring and concern.

Kisa blinked and stared up at Luca as she slipped into the bedroom and complimented her, she flushed madly from the compliment. "Thank you Luca, never has anyone flattered me like you do. Its something that will be hard to get used to, but it means so much to me as well." Kisa croaked. She then blinked and felt Luca slip beside her, though she went wide eyed and let out a moan when she felt the pressure of Luca's thigh grinding against her sensitive clit. "Ah...it feels funny but so good as well." she would cry out softly, she gasped again flushing in shock when she felt a pussy against her as well, she hadn't thought Luca would have one.

She however moaned softly when she felt Luca's warn hand touch her cheek and pulled her into a gentle kiss. She smiled softly up and into the older Lycan's eyes, her hands moved and she gently touched Luca's cheek back, the other gasping her shoulder. "Your skin is so soft, I never felt anything like it. Our my first real kiss as well." Kisa would whisper gently as she pushed herself a but more into the older Lycan's body. Her smaller breasts ached, her nipple were rock hard as she pushed her head softly onto the other's breasts. "I can hear your heart racing as well." she said as she flushed slightly when she became aware of the wetness running down her thighs now.

She bit her lip and forced herself not to stare down at her own wetness, also aware that Luca's cock was pushing against her stomach as she twisted her body gently. "I'm starting to feel so hot Luca, I never felt anything like this before. It's never happened to me either." she said timidly. She was embarrassed with how her body was acting but she would let it go however. Kisa would yelp though as her tail appeared by its own once more along with her ears, she laughed and made then vanish again she was glad she was able to get better control of herself. She would then lean up once more and return a kiss to Luca just as gentle and sweet a smile on her lips.

For once in her life Kisa was really happy, she had never felt suck emotions before. "Ah....this is all so new yet good to me. I have never had anyone think of my pleasure before. I was only ever forced to pleasure someone." she croaked. She then would cry out louder as her clit swelled and before sensitive. Kisa would pull the older Lycan gently into a hug and let her go after a few seconds. "I want to, want to feel loved for once in my life, I want to be loved." she cried and kissed Luca's cheek before gently grasping the other's breasts and stared to gently play with Lyca's bigger and pinker nipples, this made Kisa lick her lips. "So you want me to suck on them, I am good at that?" she would ask the older female.

Luca felt a genuine grin come to her lips as she listened to Kisa speak. She was so happy to hear that she was making Kisa feel wanted and loved. She didn't want her first time to simply feel like she was being taken and used. "All these feelings are natural, I promise." She whispered with a breathy voice. "You needn't go without feeling wanted or loved anymore. I want to give you those feelings you were denied for so long." When she spoke about wanting to please her, she felt herself blush some. That same blush grew more furious as she felt Kisa's hands grasp her breasts, toying with her nipples. She shook her head free of her embarrassment, smiling again. "Kisa my dear, you can do whatever you like to me. You've only ever been used and abused in your life. Tonight is all about you. If your wish is to explore me, than my body is yours to explore and experiment."

Her hand slipped down, sliding over Kisa's back, and down over her rear, where she gripped loosely, grinding her thigh into her pussy and clit as she felt the woman's wetness begin to slick her skin. Her own pussy began to moisten as she ground back against the girl, drawing a faint moan from her lips. Her cock throbbed with want, precum beginning to form at the tip and trail against Kisa's stomach as it rubbed against her. It was embarrassing to think about, but all these things were normal for a couple, yes? Especially a married one. She laced her fingers in Kisa's hair as she gently guided her down to her breasts. "We can take our time to enjoy each other tonight. Do whatever you like to me, and I will do whatever you want in return." Her voice was calm and inviting, no matter how nervous she actually was.

"Your words mean so much to me Luca, thank you for being willing to want to making me feel like have never done before. It really makes me feel like I have never felt. Its hard to explain but this really does feel right to me. I want you to touch me like this and no one else." Kisa croaked. She was beet red in the face from all the gentle and kind words that her new lover was saying. "I will do whatever I can to make you feel good, I don't mind exploring you, I am just new to causing someone pleasure with my own body and hands." she said shyly but you could see her smile growing some more.

"I like you so much Luca, thank you for everything" she whispered then moaned the more their bodies moved and rubbed against each other. She cried out softly as Luca's hand ran through her hair and slowly brought Kisa's head down to her chest. She blushed and gently pushed her lips against the older female's chest and grasped a nipple. She slowly began to suck on it moaning softly and panting, a shiver running down her spine as pleasure shot through her body. She arched her body up more into Luca and rubbed her pussy harder into the older Lycan's leg.

She cried out softly again and brought her mouth to the other nipple and ran her tongue around the nipple. She stared up into the older Lycan's eyes with a smile on her cheeks. She ran her hands up and grasped softly onto the older female's shoulders then down to her back. She had never felt such feelings such as lust and want before, this was something new to her for sure. She hoped that Luca would be able to help her understand them better, she would make sure to ask if she could.

The older lycan listened carefully as Kisa spoke. To know that Kisa was so receptive of intimacy was a relief. All too often, victims of abuse try to shut others out. It was something Luca was familiar with. Growing up in a Lycan den came with its share of social perks, but within the den, things could get violent. Runts, like Luca, were expected to get strong fast or be cast away. So she fought, bit, scratched, and brawled like every fight was for her life, because in truth, they were. Even her earliest sexual encounters were aggressive, almost violent experiences. Wolves weren't particularly renowned for their foreplay or concern for the smaller wolf's pleasure or health. She didn't want Kisa's first time to be like her own. Even if instinct insisted that she shift forms and take charge, she would resist it.

She cooed gently as she felt Kisa's tongue toying with nipple, letting a pleased moan escape her lips under her lover's continued attentions. "That feels wonderful..." She whispered gently, her hand gently stroking through Kisa's hair as she laid her head back against the pillow, breathing out a pleased sigh. As she felt Kisa grinding against her, she pressed her leg up against her pussy that much tighter, grinding back at her pace. Kisa's sounds of pleasure, each tiny moan she made was music to Luca's ears. She was nearly going mad from the build up, each of them grinding against each other, her nipple being sucked on by her new bride. It felt like pained teasing, but she knew that it would be well worth it in the end.

Kisa groaned lowly as a shiver shot up her spine, the pressure in her lower belly was almost too much for her. Shaking her head slightly she slipped her tongue over the other nipple and made it erect as well. "I am glad you enjoy what I am doing to you. Your making me feel wonderful as well. My body has never been so hot before, its amazing." she croaked and moved her head towards the older Lycan's lips. She gently kissed her on the lips before she yelped when the leg pushed a bit harder against her pussy. "I can't hold it anymore, the pressure is too great." she croaked as her face went beet red. She could hardly believe how talented the older Lycan was, she hoped that Luca would touch her body more though.

Kisa slowly reached up and grasped Luca's hand and brought it down to her own chest and then down between her legs to her clit. "Could you please touch me down there? I want to really know what it feels like." she whispered and moved her hips up a bit more. She whimpered again and again before she fully threw her head back and cried out loudly as she came hard. Her pussy juices soaked the older Lycan's thigh and the small female buried her head into the older Lycan's chest. "I never tasted such sweet flesh before, nor have I felt such bliss ever in my life but I want more." she said lowly as she tried to catch her breath.

Luca would then feel Kisa's hands move to grasp her breasts again and roll them around in her small palms. "Please Luca, I want to feel your penis inside of me, but only after you touch me with your fingers and stretch me out." she said gently. Kisa was embarrassed but she was not ashamed of this however. Her heart raced in her chest and she smiled bringing her head to rest on the older Lycan's shoulder. "I want you to show me all you know about mating, about sex." she begged as she pretended to pout, showing a side no one had ever seen from her before.

When Kisa took hold her arm, gently guiding her hand to where she longed to be touched, Luca's lips spread into a bright smile. When the woman came before she even touched her, she took a minute to drink in the wonderful sounds she made. That level of pleasured sounds called to her on a level beyond simple desire. As a wolf she wanted to be needed in that way. It was a way for a new alpha to establish dominance over the females. She shouldn't have been surprised that she came so quickly, being a virgin, if anything it was adorable that the simple foreplay between them was enough to force her first real orgasm. She gave a small giggle. "You're so adorable." She whispered, kissing the top of the younger woman's head.

Her fingers slowly moved down to Kisa's sex as she moved her leg away to make room. Gently the tips of her fingers glided over her moist slit, teasingly rubbing her entrance. Slowly, as she continued to build her up, she would begin to dip her fingers inside of her. It had been so long since she had felt the warm wet interior of another woman. It meant even more to know that she was Kisa's first time, and that she was granted the opportunity to help make up for years of abuse. "Don't be afraid to tell me what feels good or what you want, okay?" Slowly she began to slide her fingers in and out of kisa's pussy, gradually moving up to a faster pace.

Kisa blinked and stared up into the older women's face after Luca had said she was adorable. She flushed softly and smiled when the top of her head was kissed, she liked Luca a lot and the way the women touched her as well. Kisa however watched as Luca moved her hand down towards her virgin pussy. She stayed red in the face before she moaned when her slit was touched. She moaned loudly when Luca's fingers gently moved over her, her walls ached for the touch but she did not beg. Kisa would gasp however and arch her hips up when she felt Luca's fingers slowly slip into her, what a strange yet comforting feeling she was having. She knew if it had been someone else she would have not wanted this or liked it, but it was Luca so it was way better.

Kisa watched thew whole time as Luca's fingers touched her between her virgin insides. "I am not afraid to tell you anything, but thank you for caring so much about my well being. I really...really like you Luca." she whispered softly. Kisa moaned out loudly when she felt the fingers sink deeply into her pussy, her walls tightened around the fingers instantly. "Its a bit strange but I like the way it feels." she croaked softly. Her own hand moved down and grasped Luca around the shaft of her cock and began to jerk her off again gently. "Your going so deep inside of me, it feels a bit sore when you hit my barrier but I do not mind." Kisa spoke up and leaned up to kiss Luca hard on the lips. Her tail appeared and she twitched it back and forth, her ears twitched as well.

Kisa would start to rock her hips gently up and down of Luca's fingers as the women began to speed up her thrust. Kisa then would suddenly go wide eyed and cry out as her hymen was broken but her sweet spot was hit as well. She hardly bled however being a Lycan now, her healing was very fast. She however kept on moving her hips, the pain already subsided and was now gone. "Ah...please keep hitting me there, its good." she croaked as her hand kept moving up and down the older Lycan's cock. "Luca...Luca....thank you so much....I am falling in love with you. I am so sure of it now even though we just met. I am so glad that the Gods brought us together." she cried out louder than before as the pressure began to grow in her belly.

The older lycan gasped in surprise when Kisa's hand found it's way back to her cock, stroking it gently as Luca's fingers continued to explore Kisa's interior. It was incredible how quickly instinct seemed to take over for her. She had gone so long without an outlet for her sexual frustration that her body seemed to be acting on its own. When she broke through Kisa's hymen, she winced immediately. She hadn't meant to claim her virginity yet, but she had anyway. Still, Kisa hardly seemed to respond to the pain. Luca was grateful that Kisa's rapid healing had already taken effect. Hearing Kisa moan out her name was incredibly flattering and arousing. Hearing Kisa announce that she felt that she was falling in love with her caused her to stop for only a second.

She stared wide-eyed at Kisa for a long moment, before leaning in close to kiss her passionately. She pressed tightly again her as her fingers began to move even faster, her thumb flicking back and forth over Kisa's clit. Her own hips began bucking gently into Kisa's stroking hand, eager for her to jerk her off more aggressively. She pulled away from the kiss with a sharp gasp. "I feel it too, Kisa. You are very precious to me." She managed to say while panted heavily. Her mind was becoming hazy with lust as all she could think about was the sounds of her fingers slipping in and out of her bride's moistened pussy, and the burning need to bury her length inside of her. "I want to hear you cum again. Again and again. Tonight, I want to show you pleasures you've never known. Don't hold back." She insisted before leaning down and biting the woman's neck gently, suckling on her flesh tenderly.

Kisa still would be a virgin until the woman's cock had entered her pussy and taken her fully to the hilt. However she smirked when she felt the women's fingers moving deeper into her, Luca's cock moving faster and harder in her hand. She could smell the pre cum leaking from it, she could feel it lubing her palm and fingers up as well. Kisa moaned loudly when Luca kissed her and she made sure to return the kiss just as hard, she kept a smile on her lips the whole time as her hips bucked harder and faster. She loved the way Luca's thumb moved over her clit, causing her clit to fully swell up with blood.

"I am glad you fell the same way Luca, it makes me most happy. Ok...I promise I will try not to hold back, I want to know what pleasures I have been missing." Kisa croaked out softly as her pussy began to ripple and tremble inside. She knew she could not hold back any longer and soon she threw her head back and came hard. "LUCA!' she cried as she did this. Her hands trembled and she grasped tightly onto the bed with her free hand, slowly she let go of Luca's cock with her other hand. "Its so good, I never came like that before." she whimpered as hickeys appeared on her skin.

Kisa knew that people would see the marks, however she did not care. It would mark her as Luca's mate and that would never change. From that day on she would mated to Luca for life. Kisa began to think about it more and she wondered Luca would do if Kisa ended up having her pups. However she did not say this out loud, instead she rolled onto her back and stared up into the older Lycan's eyes softly. "Are you going to put your meat inside of me now? I believe my body is ready to take it." she said softly before she kissed Luca's breasts and arched her hips up.

Luca growled lowly against Kisa's neck when she began to stroke her length faster. When Kisa finally came, crying out Luca's name as she did so. Luca's eyes clenched shut. Kisa's hand releasing her shaft just before she would have cum. She released Kisa's neck, panting heavily as she groaned. It was so frustrating to be brought so close and then left off. When Kisa rolled over onto her back beside her, Luca turned her head to look her way. The lewd way she invited her to finally take her the way both had been wanting was arousing to say the least, though the fact that she found it arousing was embarrassing for Luca. Her cock twitched with want at the very thought of it. She rolled over to straddle the younger Lycan, her hungry eyes peering down at her. "Only if you're absolutely sure that you're ready for it." She brought her hands to rest on either side of her face before she leaned into kiss her gently.

Slowly, Luca moved into a more comfortable position, placing herself between Kisa's legs. She gently lined up her cock with her new bride's pussy. Licking her lips subconsciously as she pressed the head against her entrance. She closed her eyes for a moment as she imagined what it would feel like to be fully enveloped by her bride. Her mind momentarily wandered to a possible future. A number of small pups running about the manor. Still, whether Kisa wanted to be a parent, especially to a litter of wolf pups would remain to be seen. For now, she wanted to simply enjoy this first passionate night with her. "I'm going to put it in now, okay?" She cupped Kisa's cheek gently, smiling at her somewhat nervously. It had been so long since she'd had lovers. Even still, she was trying so hard to fight of the predatory instinct to take her aggressively and establish dominance as an alpha. They were more than animals. She had to be more than just a beast.

Gently, she pressed forward, the head of her shaft spreading Kisa's entrance as her precum, and Kisa's own wetness provided plenty of lubrication for her length to slide into her tight core. "It's so tight..." Luca growled lowly. She could feel her bones want to creak and expand. It was like her body wanted to force her to change against her will. "It feels so good..." She was gentle and patient as she sunk her length to the hilt, their hips finally meeting. She looked down to where she had speared her lover, panting heavily as beads of sweat rolled down her spine. "When you're ready, I'll start moving..." She promised between pants, not wanting to rush her.

She could smell how frustrated her new mate was but she shut her mouth tightly and did not bring it up. A frown came upon her face for a few seconds before she smiled weakly as her pussy ached to have something more inside her, something powerful and meaty. "I am ready for it, my hymen is broken and my body has healed so please do not worry so much." she whispered and watched her lover's face. Her hand however went up and she grasped the hickeys on her neck and she smiled softly. She would be proud to show them off, she was proud to be Luca's mate and wife, she was glad that she was loved so much by the older Lycan. Kisa was filled with happiness for everything good that had happened to her.

Kisa moaned softly as her lover moved between her legs and pressed her cock head against her pussy lips. "I am ready for it, please hang in there for me. Go ahead and put it in." she croaked softly as the older Lycan slowly pushed her shaft deep with in Kisa's pussy. Kisa cried out loudly as pleasure shot up her spine and she pulled hard at the bedding under her. "I am glad you like how it feels, I am glad that it is good for you." she croaked as her walls clamped around the meaty shaft with in her body. "It feels so good as well to have you inside me, I never felt so much warmth and pleasure before. Thank you for taking me as your bride and making me strong so that we can become one." she said to her new lover.

Slowly she would start to rock her hips up and down the older women's cock happily, she made sure not to speed up too much. "Please do not go too hard inside of me, but please hang in there, do not let your other side take over." she whispered. Kisa then slowly leaned up touching her mate's temples and Luca would feel her need to dominate drift away, it was some power that Kisa had gotten with her new genes, one the female was not aware of. "I love you Luca and I want you and me to enjoy it together." she said and kissed the woman on her lips. She moaned happily, her legs wrapped gently around the older women's waist and she moved her hands down and grasped onto Luca's ass cheeks gently.

Luca wanting heavily, almost growling as she waited for Kisa to be ready for her to move. She bit her own lip harshly to try to keep herself under control. When she felt Kisa's interior clamp tightly around her length, she groaned loudly, even more so as Kisa began to rock her hips up and down on her cock. She was on the brink of breaking when she felt Kisa's hands against her temples. She felt an overwhelming sensation of serenity and calmness come over her. The fog on her mind began to fade and her consciousness began to reinforce itself. Suddenly she felt her lips claimed in a kiss as Kisa moaned into it. She returned the kiss just as eagerly, grateful that they would be able to enjoy their first time together in human form without an unexpected or violent incident.

Slowly Luca began to thrust inside of Kisa. Her pace was slow but consistent, with just enough force to keep up with her and Kisa's need for pleasure. She would begin to pick up speed very slowly, patiently working herself up to a slightly more rigorous pace as she felt Kisa's sex grow used to the intruding shaft. She closed her eyes, focusing on the pleasure and Kisa's sounds of pleasure. She pulled away from the kiss with a loud moan. "Kisa! It's so good!" She cried out loudly. Her hands moved to grip tightly at the sheets for support as she continued to thrust her cock deep inside of her lover. She looked down on her new bride so that she could watch her pleasured expression. She would gauge her speed and force based on Kisa's reactions and what she seemed to like.

Even as Kisa let go of the older Lycan the calmness would stay inside of Luca and her mind would stay clear as well. Kisa smiled and stared down between their legs and watched as the older woman made love to her. "I like the way it moves in and out of me, you fit inside of me perfectly." she whispered happily. She then moaned louder as Luca's huge cock slammed into her sweet spot causing her whole body trembled in pleasure. "Keep hitting me there pleasure, its so good. I am also glad that my body can make you feel so good as well." she whispered. Kisa cried out again and again in pleasure as her spot was hit, shivers ran through her body and goosebumps appeared on her flesh from how wild her sense felt. "I really really mean it when I say I love you Luca." she croaked.

Kisa then would wrap her arms around the older women's neck and pull her hard into a kiss again, their tongues playing with each other for awhile. Then after a bit Kisa would pull back as a string of saliva connected their mouths for a bit. "Touch me Luca, explore my body with your hands. I really really want you to do that." she whispered into the older's ear as a smirk came to her lips. She ran her hands up and down Luca's back happily as her hands moved then grasped gently on the older women's massive ass. Kisa then moved her hands back and brought a breast to her mouth and began to suck hard on Luca's nipple purring softly.

She would cry out in pleasure every time her sweet spot was hit however, she could feel pressure spilling into her belly. "I am going to cum again and many times more." she warned Luca softly. "I can't keep it back...cumming!" Kisa cried as she came hard on the dick inside her ,drenching it with her cum to the bed sheets. However you would be able to tell and smell that Kisa would be close to cumming again. "More, more please....so much love. I want to feel every bit of love that you have to give me." Kisa would whisper into Luca's ear. Her hands moved to touch her ass again but she went back to sucking on Luca's other nipple, her eyes closing tightly, the scent of heat hitting Luca in the nose next.

Luca felt her entire body shiver with joy as the sounds of Kisa's pleasure wafted over her ears. The scent of her arousal quickly filling her nostrils. She continued to thrust into her new lover, keeping a patient but consistent pace. Kisa's bizarre gift to bring a calmness to Luca's mind made the experience so much more incredible. "I know you meant it, Kisa. I love you too." She replied through heated breaths. Her hands moved from the sheets to explore her lover's body. They slid up her stomach, coming to rest on each of Kisa's breasts, groping and kneading her pillowing mounds. Kisa's arms wrapping around her neck, and being pulled into another kiss was so pleasant.

When Kisa finally came again, feeling her pussy clamping down on her length, the cries of her pleasure, and feeling her love juices slick her length all the more, she could no longer hold herself back. She buried her cock as deep as she could inside of Kisa before she came hard. She cried out in pleasure as thick ropes of her seed quickly filled her new bride. The thick hot liquid spurting out in rhythm with Luca's final thrusts. Her entire body shook with pleasure as she rode out her orgasm. Her eyes clamped shut tightly as she suddenly became dizzy for a moment, the room seeming to spin around her.

As she regained her center, and returned to reality, her eyes shot open wide in realization. Her heart seemed to skip a beat as her breath caught in her throat. She looked down to where their body's met. Seeing traces of her seed coating the base of her cock, which was still rock hard and inside of her bride. "Oh God... Kisa I'm so sorry!" She said quickly, withdrawing her length quickly. She blushed brightly as she watched some of her cum begin to seep out of her bride's pussy. "I didn't mean to cum inside... I'm so sorry."

Kisa blinked and stared up at Luca confused on why she looked so worried, she cocked her head to the side and gently sat up. "Its alright Luca I don't mind it feel very good. And don't worry about having pups, I doubt I can give you any with out the use of medicine." she said frowning slightly. "I don't want you to pull out either, I feel incomplete with out you." she whispered and slowly sat up and brought Luca back down on her kissing her hard on the lips. She grasped her length one more and pushed it back inside her pussy where it belonged. "Its alright, I am not mad or sickened, it feels wonderful and you make me so happy." she purred and kissed the older Lycan one more on the lips.

She pulled her mouth back and ran her hands up and down Luca's chest. "You are more than welcome to cum inside of me any time you want. I like it more than being cummed on, that idea grosses me out. I rather have your seed in my pussy or down my throat." she purred softly. She put her hand down between them brought it up and licked the seed from her fingers. "Yummy, best thing I ever tasted." she croaked softly. She rolled Luca onto her back so that Kisa was on stop and she sat with herself impaled on the huge meat stick. "Would you put your knot inside of me some time? I would love to be knotted once in awhile." she giggled happily as she licked over Luca's nipples.

She then groaned and began to move her hips up and down the length a few more times, taking in the warmth it gave off. She then cried out softly and moved her hips harder and faster, her lips latched onto Luca's nipple and she began to suck hard. Kisa however was giving of the full smell of her heat now, she was going to be mated a lot more than once. However she pulled her head back and smiled. "Though if you do get me pregnant I want it more than anything. I would be so honored to be the mother of your pups." she said and rubbed her belly softly. Kisa had pure happiness on her face and you could feel it coming from her as well.

To say that Luca was surprised by Kisa's understanding was an understatement. She felt a great swell of pity when Kisa insisted that she wouldn't be likely to produce children without additional medical assistance. Luca would have hoped that the lycanthropy would have strengthened her beyond such needs, but if that wasn't the case, it would mean more time spent in the lab to develop such a medicine. She was pulled from her thoughts as she was pulled back into a passionate kiss, feeling her length forcefully reinserted into her wife's eager sex. She groaned with need into the kiss as she once more felt that delightful warmth surround her cock. The two sat like that, still and kissing for a short moment before Kisa pulled away.

Luca looked down into her lover's eyes with adoration until she spoke. Her eyes widened momentarily as she flushed brightly. She wasn't sure if she would ever be truly prepared for her wife's lewdness or perversion, but her honesty about both made her all the more desirable. A brief imagining entered Luca's mind of having her length swallowed up by Kisa's throat, but she immediately banished such perverted and shameful thinking. She felt herself grow redder still as she watched Kisa gather some of the escaping seed with her fingers and lick them clean. Before she truly had an opportunity to respond, she was rolled over onto her back, with the younger lycan straddling her, still riding her cock. She swallowed back her surprise at the next perverted request that came from her new wife. She was aware that in order to knot her, they would have to have sex while Luca was changed, yes? As either a wolf, or a hybrid? "I will give you whatever pleasures you desire, my love." Luca finally spoke, and as surprised as she was by her lover's imaginings, she truly meant it. Whether that meant letting Kisa deep throat her, or having sex while in another form, she would do what her lover wanted most from her. "We can discuss pups another time." She groaned out, as Kisa began moving up and down on her cock. She nearly wanted to cum again right there, as the full smell her wife's arousal met her nostrils, but she resisted. She let out a startled cry as she began to move harder and faster, Luca began to raise her hips to meet her, trying to keep rhythm. Thrusting up into her at the same pace her wife had taken.

Little did they know that Luca would not be needing to help Kisa by making any medicine, they would be getting pups sooner or later the most natural way. "I am glad you would do such a thing for me. I am glad they married me to you and that we are together. I don't want any other Lycan to take me you are my one and only." she said softly to Luca. Kisa's hands moved down to the older Lycan's chest and grasped her huge breasts gently and began to roll them around moaning happily. "You smell so good, you taste so good both your nipples and your seed. I can never get enough of it." she whispered as her hands pulled and twisted the nipples gently, making sure not to hurt the other Lycan.

"I know that I will be able to take that Lycan cock of yours along with your know. You don't have to take me in a full wolf form, just a regular anthro for. I saw what I am going to look like in my feral form as Leo called it and I am not frightened." she said and leaned her head down kissing Luca gently on the lips. She then moved down her chin, her neck and brought her lips down on her left nipple. She would stick her tongue out and lick it, wrap her lips around it and start to suck it. Her hand would tweak the other nipple so give it attention. She then would switch sides giving her mouth to the other nipple as her hand took over on the one she had just sucked, making sure to make it feel good for Luca.

She would pound her hips harder and faster whimpering loudly the harder she sucked. Her body squirmed and she would bury her head into her mate's neck. "Oh your so deep inside me Luca, I can feel you pushing against my womb. Oh don't stop hitting me in that spot....I might cum again." she whimpered and arched her back up. "Ah....I want you to cum inside of me again, please cum inside me. I feel so much better knowing that you love me and that we are one." she whispered softly into her mate's cheek. She then licked up Luca's neck and licked her ear. "When your inside me, it makes my mark you left on my flesh burn in this most beautiful way, its so blissful." she whispered as her pussy began to tighten around her lover's cock harder.

Luca could feel her length butting up against the entrance of her lover's womb. Surely they would have to be careful if they had sex when she was changed. She knew exactly how much larger her male appendage became when she changed form. If she was this close to penetrating her womb in her human form, her hybrid and reaper forms could cause actual damage. Luca continued to thrust upwards into her lover until she lowered herself on top of her to toy once more with her breasts. She found her wife's fascination with her breasts and nipples to be both amusing and arousing. She seemed to enjoy toying with her nipples, not that Luca minded in the least. Previous lovers obsessed over personal pleasure. Kisa was determined to make sure that Luca enjoyed herself as well. Not only did it make the sex better, but it made kisa all the more endearing to her.

Luca brought a hand to cradle her wife's head as she suckled her nipples, groaning gently as her length continued to thrust in and out of her wife as best she could in this position. When her wife insisted that she wanted her to cum inside of her again, it took all of Luca's focus not to cum right then and there. "Gods... It's so hot and tight inside..." She managed to say between grunts and moans. Her free hand moved to grip her wife's rear, groping it gently and guiding her wife's hips to rock against her intruding member. As Kisa's sex tightened harder around Luca's length, making it harder for her to withdraw herself, she knew both of their climaxes were near. Just before the point of breaking, Luca forced her cock as deep as she could, both hands moving to grip her wife's rear as she came hard. Spurts of seed quickly filling her wife, even more so given that the bulk of her previous load hadn't been given a chance to escape. Her cock twitched and throbbed hungrily as each blast of her seed filled her wife once again.

As Luca's orgasm finally subsided, she loosened her grip on her wife, panting heavily as she allowed her head to fall back against the sheets. She stared up at her wife, enraptured by the sight of her in the throes of her heat. The older Lycan smiled warmly up at Kisa. Her hand reaching up to cup her lover's cheek before she spoke. "I've never had anyone as good as you." She whispered lovingly. Her voice almost raspy with how heavily she was panting.

Back
Top Bottom