Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beasts and Ruins (Don Voltonus and Vigilant Thorne)

"Aww, does my sweet girl gal want me to stretch that sweet ass of her's? Do you ooze slime there too?"

The tentacles wrapped around Sylvia's fingers, the suction at the end of each one sucked on her fingers gently.

"N-no... I never have actually... it's just my physiology isn't well... Let's just say it's a bit different." Ali seemed quite uncomfortable and embarrased by the topic, but continued to indulge to small, cute girl.

"I..M it's hard to explain... it might be easier to show you..." Alizza leaned over the chair, her ass directly in sylvia's face. She slowly spread her ass cheeks, exposing herself to her partner.

Her anus had no sphincter. It was about an inch wide, and constantly open. The muscles on the inside seemed to be pulsing rhythmically, soft convolsions covering her dark green insides. The skin around the hole was smooth and flat, and looked quite clean.

She smirked, caressing two fingers along her inner walls. "Well, I have a little pill that will double up my cock size for about an hour, so we could have a lot of fun."

"R-really?" She asked. "Guys have tried doing anal with me, but they can never cum, I'm just too loose for most guys, and the only guys with cocks that big naturally are savages, and I'm not sleeping with them any time soon. Unlike you, I can't come back to life." She laughed nervously, Unsure of what was going to happen.

"Well, you could..." She smirked, growing her cock. "I'm sure doubling this in size would work fine. I'm guessing with the whole nutrition from cum thing, you don't actually...well...use it?"

"Well I still do occasionally. Just not very much, and it comes out as a liquid. I don't actually have a urethra in my Pussy, otherwise I'd die anytime I got pregnant and my barrier was up for a month. SO it all comes out this hole, but I don't have muscles, so It just kinda leaks out, which is embarrassing, but usually it's not that much." Ali rambled on about her anatomy, obviously nervous about the prospect of a massive cock plugging her hole.

She smirked, fingers pushing into her slick hole. "Hmm, I could always fist you first, get you warmed up, but my hands are a tad small." She snickered.

She smiled, tapping on a bracelet, a small drone dropping from the ceiling, bringing Sylvia a glass and a pill which she quickly swallowed, her cock begining to grow. "I wonder if I can give your sweet little ass an orgasm?"

Sylvia smiled, pressing slowly into the hole. "Mmm, yep, that's nothing but precum in there." She chuckled, pressing her overgrown cock smoothly deeper into Alizza's ass.

Sylvia laughed thrusting to the hilt of her ridged cock. "It's nice, poor Julienne is to tight for even a finger." She giggled and began thrusting hard and fast, stretching her depths.

"Fucked? At least once a week. The girl's got some serious reach with that thing." Sylvia chuckled, thrusting faster, her hips slapping against Alizza's quite roughly. "I have quite a few friends who have the code to my teleporter, they come by now and then."

"Sure, I've got a few guest rooms, take your pick." She groaned, thrusting faster, her cock drooling slick precum. "Now, how about you beg me to fill your ass with cum?" She teased.

Sylvia simply laughed flooding her ass with thick, sticky ropes of her hot, glowing seed. "Heh...well, do you enjoy it? All my nice, sticky cum inside you?"

Back
Top Bottom