Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Mother's Wrath (Viralus and Vigilant Thorne)

Paris moaned quietly as he leaned himself back against her a bit more. He looked up at her and bit his lip before answering her. "I liked it.. losing control and just.. fucking senselessly.." He turned away to look at Morgan again. "I didn't care that it was Morgan.. I just wanted to keep feeling the pleasure..." He could feel himself getting hard just thinking about it again.

Miranda grinned, noticing his cock twitching as he looked down at morgan, and then his cock began hardening. She got a wicked idea. Morgan was laying in the center of all the boys, face down, but no other boys were touching him, since he had cuddled up next to paris. "Do you want to feel that way again? Fucking a boy savagely?"

Paris could feel his face turning a deep red at her question. He looked back at her and shook his head in protest.
"W-..we should let them sleep.." He answered nervously.

"No." She ordered quietly, but firmly. She looked around, finding her pantyhose, which were neatly folded, although still covered in dried cum. "Gag him with these. Don't let him wake the other boys. If he starts being loud force him to be quiet, but don't stop." She pushed him off her lap, making him fall on the floor next to Morgan. "Your body wanted this... now give it what it wants."

Paris would have protested more, but he was already on the floor and next to Morgan. He could feel her expecting eyes watching his every move. He slowly moved the pantyhose to Morgan's mouth and then shoved them in roughly. Morgan woke up, shuffling beneath Paris who was now mounting him. He turned to see Miranda watching, a smile on her lips.. he could tell she told Paris to do this, so he instantly stopped fighting. He put his head on the ground as he felt Paris lining his cock up to his ass before he slammed it in without warning. Morgan made a muffled moan as his hands clawed at the floor while Paris began pumping away.

Paris continued to thrust himself into Morgan without holding back, his mouth open as he panted heavily but made sure to keep his moans quiet so the others wouldn't wake up. It would only be a few minutes before he was releasing his load and filling up Morgan's tight hole. He stopped his movements after, looking over at Miranda.

Both Paris and Morgan looked at Miranda in surprise at the order, but soon enough Paris was spreading his friend's cheeks apart and licking up the cum inside of him. He cleaned him out thoroughly while Morgan continued to moan against the pantyhose in his mouth. Paris finally pulled away and looked to Miranda once more, hoping to have pleased her.

Morgan was gasping for air as she pulled the pantyhose out, but he couldn't for too long before Paris had flipped him onto his back and started to kiss him roughly. He kissed back, moaning as he felt Paris's cock brushing against his while they locked lips to please Miranda.

Paris broke the kiss after nearly another minute, looking up at Miranda. She seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit.

The boys took their places next to her as she patted on the couch, Paris quick to lay his head on her lap so that Morgan couldn't. Morgan happily rested his head against the side of her breast. The other boys were still sleeping soundly.

Paris moved his head from her lap after a few minutes, bringing his head closer to Miranda's and begging for a kiss without actually saying it.

Paris moaned softly at the peck that Miranda gave him, knowing she wanted to see his desperation to get a real kiss. He leaned in closer to her lips but didn't fully touch them without permission.
Morgan's eyes watched her feet carefully and his tongue ran over his lips unknowingly.

Miranda leaned in, giving him another soft kiss. She knew Morgan would notice, and want her feet. She wiggled her toes teasing him. She wanted both boys to have lots of pent up sexual frustration.

After a long ten seconds, she pulled away, smiling. She traced his lips with her finger. "Is there something you want to say pet?"

Morgan continued to stare down at her feet, but dared not to act upon his desires. He knew she was teasing him, but he didn't want to fall prey to his lusts.

Paris leaned up again as she pulled away from another kiss. "I.. I like kissing you..." He spoke plainly as usual.

Paris leaned up as far he could to get to her lips, but they were still just out of reach. "I-.. because it feels nice." He answered, now starting to pout.
Morgan moaned softly as her foot barely brushed against his thighs. He knew she was teasing him on purpose, but he continued to fight his desires to cave into her.

Miranda moved her feet higher, settling them on his lap, a few inches away from his cock.
"How does it feel good?" she asked, pulling far enough away so that her lips would be just out of reach. "use your words Paris, I know you can." she taunted him slightly, her plump lips deliciously close to his.

Back
Top Bottom