Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market occ

Hey so new to the thread, I'm hoping that my profile goes over alright. Den is something of a pet project. Big Dominant leaning switch in tiny sub-like body. Figured I could have some fun with him.

Yeah, Den should fit in just fine. Don't worry about Skye Blue. She probably wouldn't decline him anyway

This rp will be more lively when Grace comes back. I think

Welcome!!

Sweet, I'm here for a bit longer too, not got work tomorrow. :) They might be a in a little trouble with that though ;3 Oh what fun being stuck on a dick while someone's coming XD I look forward to see how you respond ;3

GoodGirlGrace said:
Sweet, I'm here for a bit longer too, not got work tomorrow. :) They might be a in a little trouble with that though ;3 Oh what fun being stuck on a dick while someone's coming XD I look forward to see how you respond ;3

Glad you are back, GGG.

I'll be posting sometime soon. Don't want Zeth to think I am losing interest in the charming hot springs
And @Ggg, i will post my response soon. If you want, if you feel like Slave market's growth is stagnant, feel free to hit me up for an rp in another section or something, anything, pm me ~<3

I'm having fun with these ones, wouldn't mind developing them more to be honest. I'm fine with waiting, I'm pretty patient and know that other's have things they need to do irl.

Yeah, I started a new job last week. I am really starting to think my feet aren't proper for a full working day on them. The prolonged stinging is really getting worrisome, but it's the fatigue that I need to learn to deal with. I'll soon be capable of juggling work and my writing to get a post to you!!
I know you're patient and it wouldn't bother you to wait. I just love posting for you lots, and the longer it takes me to post for you, the longer I go without knowing what Leah is doing next or how she reacts or feels about A, B, and C. I'm not patient xD

Hi guys, super sorry for the disappear. I've just recovered from a very nasty sickness that knocked me out for a good week >; Medicine's run it's course and I'm feeling much much better now so I'll be back on to post again.

Viktoff, We can move this RP someplace else if you'd prefer it's pace to pick up at all? I'd like to finish with these two over starting anything new since I'm into their relationship now and I want to see it unfold :)

Zeth, it's still your turn, so here's a big old Poke. Are you still interested in our RP and characters? If you'd like to stop please just tell me so, personally I'd like to carry on, since I'm finding their dynamic quite funny to play. I'd like to develop Karin a bit more so that these feelings she's getting from him start to come out a bit more. Honestly though it's your call, if you'd like to pack it up as a little short series then I'm okay with that too :)

Zeth is a slow slow slowpoke.

I love our characters and I vastly prefer continuing with them over anything else. Hands down. I am 100% passionate and deeply connected with them.

I missed you lots, lots and lots. Ggg, you are currently my longest cherished BMR rp partner! Super sorry to hear you were sick! Sounds like you were deeply ill, and that is concerning, even if you feel better. I do hope it isn't chronic in any form. You are important to me!

Can't wait for that response <3

Bless Viktoff. Don't worry it wasn't anything Chronic, just a nasty kidney infection. Antibiotics cleared it right up and I'm off to see the Docs to get the all clear on Monday. I'm glad you missed me though! I'm just working on the reply now :) This is also one of my favourites that I'm writing right now ^^

I adore Leah so so much~
Hmm, I dunno which outfit to pick xD

Yaknow he's gonna check if she chose the harness or not before they leave, Yeah? XD lol.

Viktoff Samson said:
I adore Leah so so much~

Yaknow he's gonna check if she chose the harness or not before they leave, Yeah? XD lol.

That's the fun isn't it ;3

GoodGirlGrace said:
Viktoff Samson said:
I adore Leah so so much~

That's the fun isn't it ;3

XD Fair enough~
I suppose he's gotta dig the line to show her where it lies, metaphorically.

It would be unfun if there wasn't any play to it~ I am glad/excited to continue with these characters with you!!

Don't feel ashamed at all, that's the nature of writing silly. Some posts are a few paragraphs, some are small dissertations ;D

Back
Top Bottom