Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Omg, you are so cute!! And you have the same headset as me too! 💜💜
Thank you! 💕 And yesssss these headphones are awesome aesthetically, but I’ve come across so many electronic bugs in them. 😭 I hope yours is good!
With that level of cuteness, you can be as nerdy as you like. :)
D’awe, I’ll remember that then. 😜
You’re so adorable! 😭 I love your top and bangs! 💗

Love the yellow top!!

Thank you! 💕 And yesssss these headphones are awesome aesthetically, but I’ve come across so many electronic bugs in them. 😭 I hope yours is good!

I'll admit that I haven't used mine that much, but so far I haven't had any issues with it! I'm sorry yours isn't as awesome as you<3

sorry, maybe another time<3

Last edited:

  
Who would have thought that I'm turning 29 soon.......... Certainly not me, lol

sorryyyy
I can't pull off the headset like the sweetest @Kitten can, but it's still the prettiest headset ever made!
  

Dark and blurry are my two new favorite words, obviously

tooooo late
Gone is the blonde hair and back is my natural brown!
  
will delete later, sorry not sorry<3

Last edited:

  
Who would have thought that I'm turning 29 soon.......... Certainly not me, lol

View attachment 35788
I can't pull off the headset like the sweetest @Kitten can, but it's still the prettiest headset ever made!
  
Dark and blurry are my two new favorite words, obviously

View attachment 35789
Gone is the blonde hair and back is my natural brown!
  

will delete later, sorry not sorry<3
Ahhh no you do pull it so SO well! You’re absolutely adorable! 😭 Thanks for blessing my eyes today! 💕

You look wonderful @Khira your natural color is so pretty 😍

You make them headphones look good too 💜
Thankyouuuu 💖 I’ll admit that it’s taking a bit getting used to the darker color (it’s not even that dark, lol), but I like it! It’s also a lot cheaper to maintain, haha 😅

Looking smashing (as always, but I have already said that)!!🧡 I wish I could pull off pigtails, but I look like a 6 year old with those 😩 Also, I love your shirt! 😍
Thank you💜 I think you would look quite adorable with them. Thank you! I found it on sale and had to have it.

Dressed up for an event!
IMG-5761.jpg

IMG-5760.jpg

sorryyyy

I rarely use my reading glasses, even tho I should.
will delete later<3

Last edited:
Oh my goodness! You look so good in those! Love the shape of those frames!
Such a cutie 😭
Why, thank you, sweetie<3 And I know!!! That's why I bought them in the first place. I do have some "proper" ones too, but I don't know where they are..... because I never wear them, ehehe

Back
Top Bottom