Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

Haha! How'd you guess my hobby?
And digging that Murdock vibe, that's badass also.
thank you, very much. luckily i can take them off inside most of the time, it's hard to differentiate some things when everything is red for the sake of not having a crippling migraine

thank you, very much. luckily i can take them off inside most of the time, it's hard to differentiate some things when everything is red for the sake of not having a crippling migraine
I can't even imagine. I'm mostly colorblind myself, so when certain colors i can see are more vibrant, i actually get dizzy for a moment.

close. i do love me some crow

it's Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance's Early stage attire

it's Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance's Early stage attire
Ooooo! I loved Welcome To The Black Parade when that came out! And also, your costume looks great!

I was liking that 90s (wet hair in the face) vibe in this one.
Don't think I was old enough at that time to remember this trend, but it looks stylish!

F43foISa4AA19Kc
Beautimus! You're eyes are so pretty 😍

September does indeed mean Halloween.
that costume definitely has the wrong color, but at least the costume is mwah! i love harry potter! i've got too many hp clothes, hehe. for all houses except hufflepuff, actually. haven't really worn them in a while tho.

that costume definitely has the wrong color, but at least the costume is mwah! i love harry potter! i've got too many hp clothes, hehe. for all houses except hufflepuff, actually. haven't really worn them in a while tho.
What? How does it have the wrong color?

Well it’s about time I do so given how long (on and off) I’ve been on here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7
Back