Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

sultana is a faker. They are stealing the face of another person...namely MissNeria. Whoever is behind the screen using sultana....looks nothing like MissNeria. However, MissNeria....that picture is HER!

Right. MissNeria is the one deserving of compliments. sultana? Well, none of us truly know what she looks like or if she's a she or anything at all. They are a faker. End.

Millenium Joker said:
As long as there is an exotic middle eastern beauty, I dont think it really matters all that much on my end... Although it is a fucked up thing to do.

You are very sweet, thank you :)! And I do feel a little harsh outing her, but it is what it is :3. And everyone else here is brave enough to post their faces, it feels a little hypocritical to do the latter. Although, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious to see who they are now :p.

So, I haven't posted in here in a long time. So I decided to get back into the game.

rbis9f.jpg

This one is a few years back, but still one of my favorites. I am also working on getting some better, more recent, images of me. I am sharing another, from during my pregancy. I was about six months pregnant. It was during Kumoricon, the snakes name is fluffy and he is a 10+ foot long Burmese Python.

2cfsjcw.jpg

I know the last one isn't the best quality... but I do have another image I plan on sharing at another time. Just gotta get the confidence up, and make sure it isn't going to bother anyone.

Note: I used spoilers because they make my post feel neater, for me personally. XD

What I can see looks really cute on you~! <33
Should get another picture that shows it more. =3~

IMAG0038_zpszpcx2yd6.jpg

I took this weeks ago. Not the best look, honestly, but it was late, I just got off work, and I didn't care because a friedn was asking for pictures for a facebook post.

MissNeria said:
sultana said:
Ej3bfIq.jpg

Nostalgic for warm weather~ (poor posture :p)

Also, Ironic, you're gorgeous!

A little late for this. I did drop you a message because I don't want to be a massive spoiler and this is obviously your outlet, but you ignored me.

Snapshot_20150505_11.jpg

You have your own face, please don't use mine. It honestly makes me feel a little uneasy and it's kind of weird..

<3 MissNeria

Ahahahahaha, I see you got my message on Reddit~

Thanks for coming by to clear that up, miss. I really do loathe dishonesty, especially when wearing another's face.

I hear you on the dishonesty, Try. It's a peeve of mine as well, as you already know. XD Glad your search came up with more solid evidence.

And nice pictures everyone. Lots of gloriously beautiful faces our community has!!! <3

I mean my gf pointed out the possible faker and then it became a discussion about the places she goes on reddit and I completely forgot about this whole thing. I've been told that I was harsh in the past so I guess it's for the best I said nothing. It resolved itself...yay

There's harsh purely with intent to be an ass and then there's harsh where the intent is innocent and honesty and no harm is intended at all. The latter is fine and is usually determined easily enough because said person will clarify if people get too bent. But yeah, this issue did indeed resolve itself. I figured either the person would fizzle and get bored or get outed eventually. It's not that hard to spot a faker. Most blunder it up some how or just...something....eventually. Lol!

There's more to life than looks though, and it doesn't seem she's going to stick around. She's asserted her displeasure with the pretender and will likely return to her empire.

Haven't posted in here in a while...

10440841_928787727165700_7176047993633802777_n%201_zpswrbfjx3j.jpg

Am I a pretty Loli Dollie? :heart:

m9u49l.jpg

es0qdv.jpg

2gtdgzq.jpg

5ttpo5.jpg

Aaaand back in boy-mode. ...Sort of.

2h50b37.jpg

Back
Top Bottom