Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

I love them, Kara!!!! All of them!!! Though the blue catches my eye most. Could be that blue is my favorite color though. XD But regardless, very pretty. *gives hugs* <3

@ Da - Yay! Thank you! I love the blue one too. It's actually the mask I was thinking of wearing with my greek costume! Hugs her. That made me happeh. 83.

@ Ariamella - I don't normally like pink but I really liked that. And, I got every single mask at Walmart for like 4-5$ each.

Oh. Then you shoulda said Masks! SWEET SLUTTY GREEK GODS MAN! THIS STUFF IS IMPORTANT!

And thank you. o.o;

I don't think I like being laughed at <-<

And awh!
Snugs ze BD!

Thanks hon ^^

I got a hair cut today and decided to show off the before and after haha. So what do you guys think? Long hair or Short?

Before
7a1bed03-361b-44b6-9518-bee18fe87fa6_zps38e18b07.jpg

After
8c65134d-74e4-489a-b1f8-57d7b7f58efc_zps017d4bd8.jpg

@ Biting :: Oh. Well. Laugh away then I guess. So long as it's not at me we're all good.

@ Sith :: Erm. <3's kind of a strong emote don't you think? I mean..we only just met. OMG YOU'RE TAYLOR SWIFT ARN'T YOU!? I didn't know you went both ways. But, I'm sorry, I don't want you writing another song about getting your heart broken. We've all had enough of that.

@ Clarke :: Honestly I think you look better with the short hair.

@ Clarke :: What can I say? I've got fantastic taste?

@ Phantom :: You are quite pretty. But I'm not gonna lie...my reaction was similiar to Anansi's. Less excited sounding but yeah. And his reaction made me laugh too. Additionally that thing in the background? I think it's minnie or something....I thought it was some kind of witch doctor doll or something at first till I looked really close.

Karameida said:
@ Clarke :: What can I say? I've got fantastic taste?

@ Phantom :: You are quite pretty. But I'm not gonna lie...my reaction was similiar to Anansi's. Less excited sounding but yeah. And his reaction made me laugh too. Additionally that thing in the background? I think it's minnie or something....I thought it was some kind of witch doctor doll or something at first till I looked really close.

From what I've seen from your pictures Kara, let me share the same words and saythat you are also quite pretty too. And yes, you have some good eye. It's a Minnie in the background. It's got some story, that's why I keep it. It was given to be by my mother when I was 2 in 1997, the year she passed away.

Back
Top Bottom