Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post Your Face!

I really don't consider myself photogenic at all but here's a picture anyway. It's pretty much the only moderately decent one I have and even so it's still pretty terrible...
alexProfile01_zps377abe94.jpg

Well...thanks, sam. I don't like selfies at all...in fact, most pictures I have are taken by someone else and with my friends, but I just don't enjoy taking photos a lot. I'm not that photogenic. But thanks for that compliment!

Most girls don't acknowledge it but Instagram really sucks. It's getting out of control, and that's why I don't have that stupid app in my home. It's just...stupid selfie after stupid selfie. Absolutely idiotic.
I'm not going to argue with you if you say I'm photogenic...because what you said might be true. ;)

Personally, I think you look very nice, PhantomSentinel.

sailingsam said:
i love the hat... very serious look you've got going there, quite photogenic, i might ass.

I always wear a hat whenever I leave the house, and I have quite the collections of all different types of hats. I've been called the "Mad Hatter" before... Hence my username, Blue Hatter. :p

But I wasn't trying to look serious. I actually do have a bit of a smile in that picture... XD

I'm just not that expressive, I guess. I've never really had a lot of experience with being expressive or reason to. Heh...

sailingsam said:
Very Cute Ironic! Nice to know who I'm RP'ing with :)

D'awe, thanks! C:

Strauss said:
here's another set of me :D

10268159_10203896670160943_1046976408_n.jpg
10287157_10203896670200944_587094810_n.jpg

Got a BAMF over here!

sailingsam said:
Of course XD....Amd. I must say, looks like you're giving the camera so,e sass in that photo. I kid haha. Vash looking as chill and dapper as always

Psh, I'm all about the sass. -Snaps fingers-

sailingsam said:
Of course XD....Amd. I must say, looks like you're giving the camera so,e sass in that photo. I kid haha. Vash looking as chill and dapper as always

Well I will admit that when this picture was taking I was a bit high

D'awe, cute! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom