Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slave Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having ac serious conversation with a Pharoh while balls deep in a cat girl's throat was difficult, but Alton managed. "That is uggnh, mor then oooh fair. Thank you and please feel free to call upon me if you need my expertise or wares," Alton grunted out. He accepted the gift from Den. As the pharoh stepped back to disappear Alton was finishing his climax and pouring into Karin. When it was over he pulled out and lied on the bed next to his cat girl. "And that Karin, is how you entertain true royalty," The wizard said triumphantly holding up the staff. He then felt a smiled hoping he would see Den at another time for fun. He left the gag on since she could talk, but removed Karin's blindfold. "So my pet, What should I do next?" Alton asked as he was in the after glow of orgasm.

Karin laid there after having swallowed Alton's cum. She felt fuzzy laying in her own afterglow. She wasn't thrashing or fighting anymore and a slick load of female cum was slowly making its way down out of Karin's crotch.

She laid there thinking to herself how intense that had been. She had never in her life dreamed of doing anything like this, and since she had been with Alton she hated to admit it but she had been reaching some of the most intense orgasms of her life. She laid out there, spread on the bed as she let that thought linger while she stared up at the ceiling. Her ear flicked when he spoke. She got a good look at the staff Den had given him. A thought then crept across her mind, though her slight irritation at her nickname did show through with a flick of that silky cat ear of hers.

"Say Magic man....if it's magical treasure you wanted I know of a place where you could get the biggest haul you could think of" she started. If she was going to deal with this guy she had to be smart, and so far her tactics hadn't worked, so using the afterglow she was strongly able to focus and come to that conclusion. She then continued, "It's a long ways out, and it's actually the thing I was going for before I got caught and hailed off to the market. There's plenty of different stories but the common thread is that it's a powerful artefact and that any who have tried to go for it all went missing .... I could take you there but on my terms...first off i'll need clothes...actual clothes, not just that belt you were passing off for a skirt before.." she said before biting on her gag.."I'm going to need this off too...." she said looking at him, holding her temper back as she sought to execute her plan.

newagefrankenstein said:
Missulena said:
She glared at him, slightly irritated at his request. He wasn't really the one she was supposed to service, but since he was her master's steward, she may as well suck his cock and satisfy him so her master would love her.
Echo got down on her knees and removed his cock from his trousers, licking the tip lightly before putting his entire length in her mouth.
She bobbed her head back and fourth, using her tongue to stimulate his cock and make him hard.
She looked up at the man, who was still grinning like a cat who ate the canary and blinked, returning her gaze to his fat cock as she kept sucking. She wasn't so sure she was going to get a long with this person. She rubbed his shaft with her hand as she sucked on the tip of his cock.

Raf's brows lifted in surprise as Echo fell to her knees without argument, despite the defiant look in her eyes. He spread his legs for her and moaned in pleasure as she pulled his cock from his pants and immediately began to work him over. His head fall back, dark hair sliding over the seat as he let her do the work for him, treating his dick to the finest blowjob of his life. He groaned, and smiled indulgently to himself as he stared down at her confident little smile. "You're good at that. The little brat won't know how good he has it with you." he drawled, his eyes shifting into reptilian like slits, scales crawling up the side of his neck.

He clapped a hand over them as he felt the initial chill and hissed, at the scratchy irritation that came from rubbing them the wrong way. "Stupid curse." he muttered, sighing in disappointment as he pulled off his shirt, his skin darkening under the blossoming scales, his body slowly changing and growing into that of a monstrous snake creature. He lifted her out of the way, safely deposited her beside him as his pants split apart and his legs fused together and grew into a large black tail.

He filled the entire cabin of the carriage, his body now the roiling coils of a snake, his hair gone and fused to his head as a cobra's hood. His face was human like, but long fangs and a snake-like forked tongue made his words rasp as he gripped the seat and growled. "Why is this shit so damn sensitive? All I did was call him a brat!" he groaned, running a hand back over his scaly facade before he turned on Echo, his eyes gleaming...although he appeared to be mostly pouting now. "Well...you might as well finish what you started. Your new master will want you to get used to this kind of thing...he's rather fond of shape-shifting...your little pharaoh."

Echo watched as her master's steward transformed into a monstrous snake, his legs replaced by a long tail. "Just to let you know," She piped up, "I am a breeding slave. That is technically my specialty. Perhaps my new master will need to know that."
She looked him over. A naga, she believed they were called. A strange creature that she's never really seen before. Echo sat back as he told her to finish, but she wasn't quite sure where his cock went, "I would, but only if I can ride your cock. You see, I've never fucked a serpent-man before. I wanted to see what that was like." She grinned slightly, hoping he would oblige. If not, fine. She really just wanted to do her job.

Missulena said:
Echo watched as her master's steward transformed into a monstrous snake, his legs replaced by a long tail. "Just to let you know," She piped up, "I am a breeding slave. That is technically my specialty. Perhaps my new master will need to know that."
She looked him over. A naga, she believed they were called. A strange creature that she's never really seen before. Echo sat back as he told her to finish, but she wasn't quite sure where his cock went, "I would, but only if I can ride your cock. You see, I've never fucked a serpent-man before. I wanted to see what that was like." She grinned slightly, hoping he would oblige. If not, fine. She really just wanted to do her job.

Raf tilted his head and smirked, pointed teeth flashing. "That so? Well, your little master really is going to like you." he drawled. "This might even make up for insulting him enough to enter this ...form." he huffed, gesturing down at himself. He grinned and dragged her up, his cock jutting up from where his human half vanished into his snake-like form. It took was different now, pointed at the tip and curved, with ridges running down from just under the head to the base on the upper side.

He rocked her back against it and grinned. "Well, since you seem so eager...who am I to tell you no?" he drawled, cocking his head to watch her with his brightly golden eyes.

Before he could get too far into it however there was a light laugh and suddenly a small form wrapped around Echo from behind, hugging her waist. A voice, much more like a boy's than a man's cheerfully exclaimed, "You are a slave Rafael, our slave. You are to serve us only as we desire...which is why when you misbehave you transform into a form which displeases you." Den said, humming in amusement.
The pharoah gave a light and pleased laugh, running his hands up to cup Echo's breasts.

"Mm, is she for us? You have done well Raf, we find her most pleasing. We will watch her fuck you before we have a taste for ourselves." he said, gently kissing the back of Echo's neck before the young Pharoah moved to sit beside Raf on the carriage seat, his legs propped up on Raf's coiled tail. He grinned, watching Echo happily and spreading out even as Raf sent a glare at him and then sighed and turned his gaze back onto Echo.

"Echo, this is your new master. Den, First Pharoah of Upper and Lower Egypt. Newly risen from the realm of the dead, his great majesty, the morning and the evening star, god among men." Raf told her before he let his hands slide down over her thighs and then back up to her waist. "Don't let him get in the way of what we were doing."

newagefrankenstein said:
Missulena said:

Raf tilted his head and smirked, pointed teeth flashing. "That so? Well, your little master really is going to like you." he drawled. "This might even make up for insulting him enough to enter this ...form." he huffed, gesturing down at himself. He grinned and dragged her up, his cock jutting up from where his human half vanished into his snake-like form. It took was different now, pointed at the tip and curved, with ridges running down from just under the head to the base on the upper side.

He rocked her back against it and grinned. "Well, since you seem so eager...who am I to tell you no?" he drawled, cocking his head to watch her with his brightly golden eyes.

Before he could get too far into it however there was a light laugh and suddenly a small form wrapped around Echo from behind, hugging her waist. A voice, much more like a boy's than a man's cheerfully exclaimed, "You are a slave Rafael, our slave. You are to serve us only as we desire...which is why when you misbehave you transform into a form which displeases you." Den said, humming in amusement.
The pharoah gave a light and pleased laugh, running his hands up to cup Echo's breasts.

"Mm, is she for us? You have done well Raf, we find her most pleasing. We will watch her fuck you before we have a taste for ourselves." he said, gently kissing the back of Echo's neck before the young Pharoah moved to sit beside Raf on the carriage seat, his legs propped up on Raf's coiled tail. He grinned, watching Echo happily and spreading out even as Raf sent a glare at him and then sighed and turned his gaze back onto Echo.

"Echo, this is your new master. Den, First Pharoah of Upper and Lower Egypt. Newly risen from the realm of the dead, his great majesty, the morning and the evening star, god among men." Raf told her before he let his hands slide down over her thighs and then back up to her waist. "Don't let him get in the way of what we were doing."

Chills went up her spine as her new master kissed the nape of her neck, a small gasp escaping. She had his permission to fuck her fellow slave, and she was more than happy to wet her pussy with his cock before taking in the Pharaoh.
With almost ghostly ease, Echo was straddling what would be Raf's waist, the tip of his cock pressing up against her opening. With a grunt, she relaxed her legs and let it slide into her, all the way to the base. She cried out, his mass having been bigger than she expected. Echo held on as she moved her hips up and down, feeling him inside of her. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she moved, slamming herself down in a steady rhythm.

The Pharaoh had an appearance she wasn't going to dwell on. After all, her job wasn't to care about appearances, but to breed. Echo did, however, like Raf quite a bit. Both in this form and his human form. Perhaps it would do well to please her masters enough so that she could spend a bit more time with him.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin laid there after having swallowed Alton's cum. She felt fuzzy laying in her own afterglow. She wasn't thrashing or fighting anymore and a slick load of female cum was slowly making its way down out of Karin's crotch.

She laid there thinking to herself how intense that had been. She had never in her life dreamed of doing anything like this, and since she had been with Alton she hated to admit it but she had been reaching some of the most intense orgasms of her life. She laid out there, spread on the bed as she let that thought linger while she stared up at the ceiling. Her ear flicked when he spoke. She got a good look at the staff Den had given him. A thought then crept across her mind, though her slight irritation at her nickname did show through with a flick of that silky cat ear of hers.

"Say Magic man....if it's magical treasure you wanted I know of a place where you could get the biggest haul you could think of" she started. If she was going to deal with this guy she had to be smart, and so far her tactics hadn't worked, so using the afterglow she was strongly able to focus and come to that conclusion. She then continued, "It's a long ways out, and it's actually the thing I was going for before I got caught and hailed off to the market. There's plenty of different stories but the common thread is that it's a powerful artefact and that any who have tried to go for it all went missing .... I could take you there but on my terms...first off i'll need clothes...actual clothes, not just that belt you were passing off for a skirt before.." she said before biting on her gag.."I'm going to need this off too...." she said looking at him, holding her temper back as she sought to execute her plan.

Alton cocked an eyebrow at this. He stands up and stretches a little. "Well to be honest my pet, I just wanted some sweet fem boy butt. The boosting magic through sex was a side experiment," He confessed standing. "Well now that it's been tested I should remove the o ring and have it sent to the client," explained Alton. He removed the gag and returned it with blindfold to a box. "I suppose have you trek naked in a desert would ruin that wonderful skin. Very well, Let's say I agree to this treasure hunt. A change of scenery could do me some good. Where do we start?" replied the Wizard. Karin was now unbound and had a large wardrobe to choose from.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

Alton cocked an eyebrow at this. He stands up and stretches a little. "Well to be honest my pet, I just wanted some sweet fem boy butt. The boosting magic through sex was a side experiment," He confessed standing. "Well now that it's been tested I should remove the o ring and have it sent to the client," explained Alton. He removed the gag and returned it with blindfold to a box. "I suppose have you trek naked in a desert would ruin that wonderful skin. Very well, Let's say I agree to this treasure hunt. A change of scenery could do me some good. Where do we start?" replied the Wizard. Karin was now unbound and had a large wardrobe to choose from.

She flexed her mouth bringing her hand up to her chin as she smoothed it gently feeling like she'd been stretched out from wearing that O-ring. The taste of cum was still on her tongue making her shiver a bit, but his acceptance made her watch him carefully. It seemed like he was being legitimate, her eyes widening seeing the wardrobe of clothes. "Well it's funny you mention the desert, because that's where we're headed..."

She got up and stretched out before grabbing a towel headed to the shower. "I'll tell you more when I'm done washing...gotta get that taste outta my mouth.." She said sarcastically as she whisked off into the bathroom, a flick of her tail on the way in being the last thing he saw. She came back out ten minutes later, not looking imrpessed as the Outfit she had picked out, the practical sand ventruing male outfit she had chosen had cunningly morphed while she was showering.

She stood now in beautiful silks, folding her arms as she looked at Alton. "Seriously?.." She said tapping her foot and raising her brow at him. "Change it back Magic man...I can't wear this, I'll burn to a crisp!" she sighed irritated, knowing somewhat that her argument was in vein. He looked like he was about to change it to something skimpier making her hold her hands up. "Look fine, whatever, Silk shit it is.." One of her ears lowered and she sighed out, making her way over past him. The way the silk flowed gave her a mystical stance now as she grabbed up to fetch a globe over. She parked it on the table and span it around her clawed finger landing on a desert region. "Right here. There's a cave there..Very dangerous, full of traps, no one's made it out alive. That's where the treasure is. It could take us days to travel though, we'd need a boat and different vehicals, for here and here especially as that is very rough terrain, then here we would need to be cautious since there are commonly storms found here and--" She was rambling on now as she pointed to different locations, that silk shaping her beutiful curves nicely.

GoodGirlGrace said:
She flexed her mouth bringing her hand up to her chin as she smoothed it gently feeling like she'd been stretched out from wearing that O-ring. The taste of cum was still on her tongue making her shiver a bit, but his acceptance made her watch him carefully. It seemed like he was being legitimate, her eyes widening seeing the wardrobe of clothes. "Well it's funny you mention the desert, because that's where we're headed..."

She got up and stretched out before grabbing a towel headed to the shower. "I'll tell you more when I'm done washing...gotta get that taste outta my mouth.." She said sarcastically as she whisked off into the bathroom, a flick of her tail on the way in being the last thing he saw. She came back out ten minutes later, not looking imrpessed as the Outfit she had picked out, the practical sand ventruing male outfit she had chosen had cunningly morphed while she was showering.

She stood now in beautiful silks, folding her arms as she looked at Alton. "Seriously?.." She said tapping her foot and raising her brow at him. "Change it back Magic man...I can't wear this, I'll burn to a crisp!" she sighed irritated, knowing somewhat that her argument was in vein. He looked like he was about to change it to something skimpier making her hold her hands up. "Look fine, whatever, Silk shit it is.." One of her ears lowered and she sighed out, making her way over past him. The way the silk flowed gave her a mystical stance now as she grabbed up to fetch a globe over. She parked it on the table and span it around her clawed finger landing on a desert region. "Right here. There's a cave there..Very dangerous, full of traps, no one's made it out alive. That's where the treasure is. It could take us days to travel though, we'd need a boat and different vehicals, for here and here especially as that is very rough terrain, then here we would need to be cautious since there are commonly storms found here and--" She was rambling on now as she pointed to different locations, that silk shaping her beutiful curves nicely.

"Of course it is in a desetrt. All magical treasure is in a desert, forest, or other remote location. Otherwise some one would of snatched it up by now," Alton said wistfully. He looks over the gift from Den thoughtfully a moment.

When Karin complained about her outfit, Alton told he bluntly, "It is your fault. The clothes match your desire. Deep down you want to be a pretty kitty." He gave her a chuckle at the words 'what ever this silk shit is' and had to add,"But they suit you Karin. Here, I'll use my magic to keep you from roasting." He muttered a spell and waved his hands over her. It was a simple protect from ennviroment spell. It would not stop an actual attack or fire, but she won't get sun burn or heat stroke now. Which explains how Alton can walk around in those elaborate robes without collapsing.

Alton was doing his best to pay attention. To be honest he could teleport a good chunk of the way to eliminate some of the boring Travel parts. He leaned in to inspect the globe as well, not realizing how close there faces were to each other. When she got to the part about the storms he looked up and noticed how the silks clung to her curves. How she was concentrating and in her element. A pang of desire stirred in him.He spontaneously kissed Karin on the mouth.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

"Of course it is in a desetrt. All magical treasure is in a desert, forest, or other remote location. Otherwise some one would of snatched it up by now," Alton said wistfully. He looks over the gift from Den thoughtfully a moment.

When Karin complained about her outfit, Alton told he bluntly, "It is your fault. The clothes match your desire. Deep down you want to be a pretty kitty." He gave her a chuckle at the words 'what ever this silk shit is' and had to add,"But they suit you Karin. Here, I'll use my magic to keep you from roasting." He muttered a spell and waved his hands over her. It was a simple protect from ennviroment spell. It would not stop an actual attack or fire, but she won't get sun burn or heat stroke now. Which explains how Alton can walk around in those elaborate robes without collapsing.

Alton was doing his best to pay attention. To be honest he could teleport a good chunk of the way to eliminate some of the boring Travel parts. He leaned in to inspect the globe as well, not realizing how close there faces were to each other. When she got to the part about the storms he looked up and noticed how the silks clung to her curves. How she was concentrating and in her element. A pang of desire stirred in him.He spontaneously kissed Karin on the mouth.

She hadn't realised how close she was to his face either, so just as she was explaining things she turned and Alton's finger hit under her chin, pulling her into a kiss. She took a second to realise what he'd done, her eyes widening and her cheeks blushing out as yelped under his lips. She backed up and had a frizzy tail, her hands open palmed on his chest as she got some distance. "Woah! Wha--...Look here you, I think we need some damned ground rules! You can't just kiss me like that outta the blue!" she said her heart starting to pick up again.

She had a quick thought as she looked at Alton. She didn't really know much about him and yet he just touched her however he wanted to. She dropped her ears low, feeling her position as he looked at her, a strange tension building in the room as she held her hands on his chest for far too long. She blushed harder and withdrew them shaking her head. "Do you want to look for this treasure or not!?" she then said stubbornly trying to hide how flustered she'd become, moving around to the other side of the globe to get some distance. She didn't see him as a Master, so his actions still shocked her. The silks hugged her beautiful form so nicely, those little jewels and adornments on her jingling with her every movement, like she was covered in bells. She held her arms across her chest to give herself some form of decency as her tail flicked out behind her. "You should...go prepare for this. Veeerrrryy far away from me." She said with a sarcastic glare.

Missulena said:
Chills went up her spine as her new master kissed the nape of her neck, a small gasp escaping. She had his permission to fuck her fellow slave, and she was more than happy to wet her pussy with his cock before taking in the Pharaoh.
With almost ghostly ease, Echo was straddling what would be Raf's waist, the tip of his cock pressing up against her opening. With a grunt, she relaxed her legs and let it slide into her, all the way to the base. She cried out, his mass having been bigger than she expected. Echo held on as she moved her hips up and down, feeling him inside of her. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she moved, slamming herself down in a steady rhythm.

The Pharaoh had an appearance she wasn't going to dwell on. After all, her job wasn't to care about appearances, but to breed. Echo did, however, like Raf quite a bit. Both in this form and his human form. Perhaps it would do well to please her masters enough so that she could spend a bit more time with him.

Raf gave a deep moan as Echo slid down onto his cock. The thick, ridged, length sliding into her tight heat with a slick sound. His hands went immediately to her waist, simply holding her as she began to ride him with all the expertise of a life-long prostitute. He licked at his lips, running one hand up to cup her breast, flicking his thumb over her nipple before he leaned his head down to nibble at her clavicle. "Mm, fuck you're good at this," he murmured.

Den giggled and nodded, "Agreed, she is quite masterful."

Raf ignored his master, for the most part, angling his coils and hips just right so he could thrust up to meet Echo's downward motion. He smirked, beginning to fuck up into the woman. "Well, we should really put your skills to the test now, shouldn't we? You're meant to breed, so let's breed you."

GoodGirlGrace said:
She hadn't realised how close she was to his face either, so just as she was explaining things she turned and Alton's finger hit under her chin, pulling her into a kiss. She took a second to realise what he'd done, her eyes widening and her cheeks blushing out as yelped under his lips. She backed up and had a frizzy tail, her hands open palmed on his chest as she got some distance. "Woah! Wha--...Look here you, I think we need some damned ground rules! You can't just kiss me like that outta the blue!" she said her heart starting to pick up again.

She had a quick thought as she looked at Alton. She didn't really know much about him and yet he just touched her however he wanted to. She dropped her ears low, feeling her position as he looked at her, a strange tension building in the room as she held her hands on his chest for far too long. She blushed harder and withdrew them shaking her head. "Do you want to look for this treasure or not!?" she then said stubbornly trying to hide how flustered she'd become, moving around to the other side of the globe to get some distance. She didn't see him as a Master, so his actions still shocked her. The silks hugged her beautiful form so nicely, those little jewels and adornments on her jingling with her every movement, like she was covered in bells. She held her arms across her chest to give herself some form of decency as her tail flicked out behind her. "You should...go prepare for this. Veeerrrryy far away from me." She said with a sarcastic glare.

"Woah! Wha--...Look here you, I think we need some damned ground rules! You can't just kiss me like that outta the blue!" she said her heart starting to pick up again. Alton was shocked by her response. He then replied in anger,"Yes I can. You are MY woman. I get to kiss you when ever the moment strikes." Just then Alton paused. Why did he say it like that? He didn't say slave but woman. Was he becoming attached to Karin?

Karin left her hands on his chest a lingering moment. She could feel it to. They are supposed to be master and slave on paper. But their relationship has begun to change. He switched focus to the treasure. "Well yes I want to find the treasure," said Alton. He allowed her to get some distance. He noticed the bells and her subtle movements. Part of him just wanted to bend her over and take her now. Prove to Karin she was his. Was this an effect of the staff Den gave him?
"I am ready to depart when you are Karin. So let's get this show on the road before I give into my urges and bend you over this globe," Alton said bluntly with no hint of shame.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

"Woah! Wha--...Look here you, I think we need some damned ground rules! You can't just kiss me like that outta the blue!" she said her heart starting to pick up again. Alton was shocked by her response. He then replied in anger,"Yes I can. You are MY woman. I get to kiss you when ever the moment strikes." Just then Alton paused. Why did he say it like that? He didn't say slave but woman. Was he becoming attached to Karin?

Karin left her hands on his chest a lingering moment. She could feel it to. They are supposed to be master and slave on paper. But their relationship has begun to change. He switched focus to the treasure. "Well yes I want to find the treasure," said Alton. He allowed her to get some distance. He noticed the bells and her subtle movements. Part of him just wanted to bend her over and take her now. Prove to Karin she was his. Was this an effect of the staff Den gave him?
"I am ready to depart when you are Karin. So let's get this show on the road before I give into my urges and bend you over this globe," Alton said bluntly with no hint of shame.

Karin composed herself and flicked her ear raising her eyebrow at the way he said "His woman" She didn't know why but that particular phrasing stood out to her. She stared at him questioningly for a moment before nodding. "Fine fine, let's go!" She said standing up before looking around a moment of confused realisation falling on her face before she cleared her throat and looked away.

"Wh.....where are we right now exactly..?" She didn't know how to get out, she'd never been able to find a door in his tower and she had no clue relative to the map where exactly in the world they were right now. She lowered one ear as the embarrassment of her bold statement now coming to a crashing halt as she didn't even know where the front door was. She folded her arms reluctantly and looked back to him, feeling a lump in her throat since she had to wait for his permission to even step out of the tower.

GoodGirlGrace said:
Karin composed herself and flicked her ear raising her eyebrow at the way he said "His woman" She didn't know why but that particular phrasing stood out to her. She stared at him questioningly for a moment before nodding. "Fine fine, let's go!" She said standing up before looking around a moment of confused realisation falling on her face before she cleared her throat and looked away.

"Wh.....where are we right now exactly..?" She didn't know how to get out, she'd never been able to find a door in his tower and she had no clue relative to the map where exactly in the world they were right now. She lowered one ear as the embarrassment of her bold statement now coming to a crashing halt as she didn't even know where the front door was. She folded her arms reluctantly and looked back to him, feeling a lump in her throat since she had to wait for his permission to even step out of the tower.

"We are here," Alton explained as he pointed to a spot on the globe. His tower was right next to the slave market. You could walk from the market to his tower in a couple of hours. Apparently he liked shopping close to home.

"I'll teleport us to here. Brace yourself," said Alton. He pointed to a little oasis in the desert. It was a bit from the cave she pointed out, but much closer then the tower. It seemed a solid starting off point. After a dazzling flash of magic Karin would find them at a beautiful oasis in the desert. In her hand was a map version of the globe they were using. Much easier to carry. Alton had also provided a back pack full of various supplies.

A king cheetah Catfolk breathed deep of the salty sea air as she lingered on the deck of The Moon's Blessed Grace. Wearing little more than a simple white crop top and tight leather pants that had been cut off at mid-thigh, the lean figure made quite a sight on the docks near the slave market. Ocean spray made her fur sparkle silver in the afternoon light, and the minimal clothing did little to hide the purple and blue markings that decorated her body. Spotted arms stretched up as if to reach for the sun as the girl stretched her body. She only stood at a mere 5'3, but her elongated limbs made her appear taller from a distance.

Golden eyes kept watch of the exotic wares that were being unloaded, making certain none of it was damaged in the process. They had worked too hard and come too far to lose out on good sales for reasons that could easily be avoided. The Catfolk leaned back with her elbows braced against the railing as she stole a moment to survey her competition. She couldn't help but smirk at what she saw, clearly unimpressed. Perhaps it was due to the lateness of her arrival that the pricier fares had already been purchased. Or maybe she had been spoiled by the weight her family had always placed on the strange and the extraordinary, that it had made her own tastes so different from the locals.

The Silversun family was one of only a few who dealt in goods from across the ocean. They made the most of their efforts, bringing back a variety of exotic items that would otherwise be unavailable to the kingdom. Their most valued- and valuable- were the unique slaves. Not everyone had a taste for the wonders from across the ocean, but the few who did found their purchases would be worth every coin, and then some. Though their only child had only been allowed to tend to the backstock before today, the family name should carry more than enough weight to carry her through.

The girl's eyes made one last sweep of the area. Satisfied that most of her cargo had been unloaded, she nodded to herself and began walking off of her family's ship and to the docks. As she moved, she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and secured it. Long bangs streaked the same unusual colors as her markings freed themselves to frame her features. With her hair back, a slim silver collar might be noticeable around her neck. With no tags or even a ring to hang them from, it was a clear indicator that she who once belonged to another now only belonged to herself.

She managed to navigate the docks easily enough and wove her way through the slave market, flashing a warm smile to some of the better-dressed passerbys. Her eyes shined at the sight of a line of tall banners waving in the gentle breeze. They marked the corners of her booth, and were the mark of the Silversun: a silver sun on dark blue with an ocean of golden stars beneath. She felt her chest puff up with pride as she walked, and her hips rolled counter to the rhythm of her tail. There was no hiding her smile as more than a few heads were turned, and she was happy enough to draw their attention to what she could offer them... for the right price.

There were already members of her crew hard at work, erecting the table where she could work and the holding area where potential buyers could get a closer look at her wares undisturbed. All the tables and shelving were already covered in the smaller items, most sparkling in the sunlight to catch the eye. Next to the tables, the crew had secured a line of cages with a fine sampling of her larger and more sentient merchandise. Behind that was a wide structure with more cages kept out of the public eye for any number of reasons, far from the least being to pique curiosity. The entire ensemble had been raised with such practiced ease and speed that even the girl could appreciate her crew's expertise.

She ran her fingerpads lightly over some of the bejeweled bottles and canisters of spices that were on display. She took a moment to straighten a hand mirror that was decorated with abalone and small pearls, nudging it this way and that. When she was finally satisfied that it would reflect the golden perfume bottle sitting next to it, she walked past the lines of tables. She walked up to a couple of guards who were watching over some of her kegs and skeins behind the booth. After exchanging a few words, she slipped them some coin and left them with the promise of a free sampling of the goods for a job well done.

She had left her most important inspection for last, folding her hands behind her back as she studied the samples in the foremost cages. All the non magical slaves had been brought out, ranging from kemonomimi to fully furred anthropomorphics, and a few of the more unique species had already been added, with more being brought as she walked through. Her long tail twitched with annoyance from what she saw, though. So many mistakes a simpleton or green hand would make, it was far from befitting the crew of The Moon's Blessed Grace. It could be the crew taking advantage of her, but it was far more likely her father instructing them to test her. The latter felt even more the insult, but either way this had to be quickly amended.

She grabbed the nearest crew by the arm and spoke in a quiet yet clear voice. "I want all the northern furs moved to the back cages with plenty of water to keep them hydrated. Only uneducated uncaring brats would think we would have them in the direct sunlight to pass out from heat stroke. And take special care of the snow leopardess- she looks timid now, but she's easy to underestimate."

"Yes, Little Miss."

The girl wrinkled her nose at the response. She hadn't really thought about the nickname while they were on the ship since it was as close as she had to a home. Now that they were around potential customers though... "If I am to run my family's business, even temporarily, I would rather you refer to me as Miss or Miss Silversun. I am of age, afterall. And be certain to inform the other men."

The corner of the crew member's eyes crinkled with amusement, making it clear she would always be Little Miss to him. He nodded though and answered, "As you wish, Miss Silversun."

Once he left to see to his orders, the girl knelt in front of the smallest cages. All three contained what appeared to be a small fox in each. All three foxes were huddled in the far corners of their respective cages, the youngest of them trembling hard enough to rattle the bars. The Catfolk furrowed her brows at the sight. This wouldn't do at all. She stood and looked about before calling out, "Nicco? Where are you, my wolf!" He was the only one who could handle the three with minimal stress to them, and the only one she trusted to beyond herself.

(Will clean this up a bit later)

The fresh smell of open sea air tickled his nose, though he didn't mind it. Traveling by ship had taken long, but Nicco had slept in worst places before. The wolf boy leaned over the edge and watched his reflection in the sparkling water. He was carefully aware of the ship's crew and how their sideways glances had peered his way wherever he went.
He had been different in many ways, both in short stature and dark bruise colored hair. Most of all, besides the fact that he appeared mostly human, he had a functioning pair of wolf ears and a tail. The bushy tail especially interested many into attempting to pull it and see if it had been real. As such, Nicco had learned to keep the tail closer to his legs long ago.
He had been dressed modestly, in a simple white tunic and shorts that reached just to his knees, which he had to adjust by making a hole in the back for his tail. Though the crew had been wary of him, he mostly kept in the shadow of the female cheetah. The collar placed around his neck bore a silver tag and on it, the Silversun mark, proving that he had been owned by the Silversun as a slave.

When the workers unloaded the cargo from the ship, everything from goods and wares, to slaves and pets, some of them even similar to Nicco, he had stayed out of their way and instead trailed behind the female cheetah quietly.
There, the port market boomed with various people and activity. There were stands and tables, merchants and buyers. Nicco saw others that appeared to be slaves like him, though their situation appeared to have been vastly different to his own.
While Cia had been doing her inspections, it gave Nicco time to look around for a bit. His fingers began to itch. As a thief, or rather former thief since his capture, the market presented itself to be full of opportunities. He saw dangling bags of coin, unattended foods, perfumes and imported silk. In his mind a plan had been forming, but just then the collar he wore felt tight around his neck. He wore the Silversun mark. Even if nobody had noticed him right away, it could cause trouble; after all, he had still been a slave. There hadn't been a way to personally remove the collar and he would have never gotten far with it on him. Despite that, due to his previously failed escape attempts, he had been taken under Alicia's care and became her personal pet, though still a slave. He didn't mind it. Unlike the rest who have been kept in cages as he once was, mistress Cia had allowed him to walk around freely, though within shouting distance. She kept him fed and safe, unlike his previous owners who dared to do as they pleased. Thoughts like that kept Nicco in line. Any thievery had been forbidden by mistress Cia when she had chosen him as her pet and allowed him to walk around. He wouldn't dare go against her rules.

On the market, he had noticed that the crew members had left some of the exotic furs out in the sun. Poor guys, thought Nicco, though he couldn't move them by himself nor was he allowed to. Right on cue, he could hear mistress Cia correcting one of the guys on just the thing. She informed him about properly addressing her and Nicco's lips curled into a small grin. He admired that his mistress had taken the initiative of being refereed to properly and it felt that had also been a good victory against the crew member. His wolf ears allowed him to pick up whispers most couldn't hear and on the ship, he had definitely heard a lot of the bigger crew members snickering behind his back.
Once the larger man had been done talking to mistress Cia, he walked past Nicco and if he had seen the wolfboy or not, Nicco wasn't sure, but the man bumped into him and washed the grin of his face. His tail lashed behind him and his ears went back, but there was nothing he could do against it.
Then, Nicco's ears perked when he heard his mistress call for him. "Nicco? Where are you, my wolf!". His mood had changed and he quickly scurried along the cages to her.

"Here, mistress!" he said and presented himself in front of her. She had been kneeling in front of the fox cages, the ones Nicco recognized as magical due to the bands placed around the bases of their tails. The youngest one of them rattled the cage so loudly that NIcco had to push his ears down at the sound. He quickly understood what had been wrong with them and why he had been summoned. He could tell the foxes had been scared, nervous in their new environment, but also in pain. Traveling with his mistress, Nicco had learned how to take care of the little ones and due to him being partially like them, they felt a lot calmer whenever he had worked with them.
"Their bands are too tight, mistress," he pointed out and reached into cage of the youngest fox and held him firmly. "Too tight and it hurts them, too loose and it could slip off." he explained and carefully readjusted the band on the fox's tail before he had tested the tightness and placed the fox back into the cage. "It is the same as if it were placed on the wrist. No more, no less."

After he had managed to adjust the first band, he then moved to the other two which had handled pain a lot better. Their bands had also been too tight and Nicco had been careful in readjusting them as needed while his mistress carefully observed him and the foxes. Once that had been done, Nicco took a small piece of bread from his pocket and rewarded the three foxes with them, carefully pushing his fingers through the cage bars and giving the foxes a few gentle strokes.
"All done, mistress." said Nicco with a smile and felt some pride in himself. Nicco had liked the work, he felt it more honest than stealing and in its own way more rewarding as well. He had been able to live modestly from stealing in the past, though as soon as he had been caught, the collar came on and that put a hinder on everything. Still, his skills had been useful for other things as well.

The wolfboy looked around the market carefully as he did before, though this time for another reason.
"Best be careful, mistress Cia," he said to the female cheetah. "I feel other pickpockets are nearby."
Other thieves and all kinds of danger had lurked behind even the warmest of smiles in all kinds of crowds. Nicco's tail idly wagged behind him. Perhaps he had been paranoid. He felt stranger's eyes on him and he had to turn away from the crowd and fix his gaze on the three young foxes. He too felt scared and nervous in a new place.
His mood changed quickly once more and the next thing he felt had been his belly rumbling. It had been high noon and the small piece of bread in his pocket was just a reserve he had always kept somewhere on his body just in case. Still, he looked at the female cheetah and lowered his ears slightly.
"Will there be food soon, mistress?" He had always felt nervous about asking questions, a memory his previous owners planted into him, but he had been hungry and it seemed like no big deal.

It seemed that the slave market was bustling with activity at that time of day thanks to the new arrivals and exotic visitors. With so many new, interesting characters and merchandise about, it seemed that the slave trade would be, for that day, quite successful. After all, what better story than that of a master finding the perfect little toy to keep them company? In this business it was childish to think of all of this as some kind of romantic tale that always carried happy endings, but for the slaves who were eagerly waiting for someone to take care of them and put them to use, they held on to whatever asinine figments of hope they could. Not all slaves could have such hope, and even fewer still were cast off to the side or hidden behind closed doors as if there was no chance in hell that they would be bought.

Tara Chandler was one such slave, though at least she could say she was more fortunate than the others. Near the exotic new slaves in all their furred glory was a bolted down, shrouded alcove shadowed by the tall buildings it was pinned between. In the years past the dark, dank cell served as a holding pen for captured criminals and sometimes unruly animals, but now it was repurposed for holding exotic slaves that were sensitive to light or were deemed too dangerous to be left out in the open, even if they were restrained. Such caution wasn't well founded when it came to Tara as she sat in the darkness of her cell- the ditzy vampire wasn't violent nor was she unruly unless she was bloodstarved or very uncomfortable. So long as she wasn't baking in the direct sunlight, Tara was content.

Her handler, or rather her seller, had to leave their post near the cell for business reasons. As a necessary precaution they made sure that the door to the cell was locked before heading out. Even if Tara looked to be the very image of a slutty vampire slave, appearances were deceiving. With the seller away Tara was free to do what she wanted without being badgered to stand up and show off her body to interested buyers. She honestly didn't expect to be bought that day, so with nothing but her fingers to keep her company Tara retreated to a 'comfortable' corner of her cell and began to nod off.

As she did this three individuals dressed in drab brown robes strode towards her cell armed with what looked to be flint and steel, makeshift torches that were unlit at that moment, garlic braids, a few silver daggers and a couple sharp wooden stakes. Nevermind the more outlandish and far more dangerous slaves that had passed through the marketplace earlier; these robed figures had made it their mission to hunt down vampires and any other monster capable of infecting others with their respective 'curse' or affliction. It didn't matter to them that they were about to break into the cell and murder someone's possession. In their eyes they were doing something noble!

And so, with Tara completely unaware, the three robed men stepped up to her cell door and began to fiddle with the lock in the hopes of unlocking it. Such a feat took time, even for a master lockpick, yet if nothing was done to stop the men during that time they would rush into the cell and take Tara by storm...

Itzuki the phantom of crimson darkness. A nickname to those who have faced him and survived, a rumor about one of the more well known monsters of power that could not be killed so easily with good reason other than petty jealousy or to take the places as the being to slay aanother with as much power as that. Itzuki luckily was one of those beings of power though more of someone to test his strength and protect the weak more than anything else. A simple and feared monster that given his quiet and violent nature would be the best ally anyone could have that is, getting his trust and surviving their first encounter of course.

As he moved through the market he could sense a large group like presence of a large group of people as he would decided to follow them all the way inside a building and deeper into a particular cell that held a person of interest now to himself as well. Staying in the shadows the young man watched before appearing behind the group blocking their entryway by a strong demonic aura that filled the room with a strong red aura that could be felt by everyone there. Itzuki stood there for a moment knowing they would carry weapons as he pulled his own. A metallic black knife with a red glowing design in the middle of it, as a moment did not pass before he suddenly disappeared and there was a flash of what to be appeared a red light that zipped through the room toward her. The boy standing in front of her as the figures behind him all collapsed to the floor, the scent of blood slowly filling the room as he looked her over for a moment before bringing his arm up and his knife down to cut through the restraints in one strike.

(( It's a little hard to understand your writing Wiki, but I'll do my best with what I've got. ))

"There's a rumor about a werewolf or something of the like on the selling block," muttered one of the robbed men as he hovered over his two partners. "After we're done here we sh-"

"Shut up! This monster's seller could come back at any minute, so be quiet," hissed one of the other men. In due time he picked the lock on the cell door and ushered the other two in. "Come on, let's move."

The three robed vampire hunters slipped into the dark cell and made their way over to the corner where Tara sat. She was still completely unaware of anyone approaching her, but whether it was because she really couldn't hear them come in, she was waiting for them to come over or she was just a ditz was unknown. In any case, with her back turned and her senses dulled, Tara was no match for a trio of determined vampire hunters. Alas, the hunters were unaware of Itzuki, the demonic assassin, who had slipped into the cell behind their backs. They were so arrogant and certain of their imminent 'victory' that they had failed to look behind themselves to make sure they weren't followed. By the time they felt the malicious aura at their backs and brought their weapons to bear, it was too late. The blood gushing from their wounds, fatal strikes to their throats, hit the ground faster than their corpses did, and boy, did that send a ripple through the cell!

Tara looked up in alarm. Not only was she roused back to attentiveness from the thuds of corpses hitting the floor, the feeling of her restraints being sliced in two made her antsy and afraid. She turned around and scuttled backwards now that her wrists weren't bound, but not even that was enough to get her away from this new individual. Her uncovered back hit the cold wall of her cell and stopped her retreat. There was nowhere for her to run from this assassin; she had backed herself into a corner. And yet as Tara looked on in terror her red eyes soon darted towards the fresh corpses at the individual's feet, or more specifically, at the blood pooling about there. Fear left her as quickly as a thief leaving the scene of a crime. Tara leaned forward and pursed her lips as she sniffed at the air before grimacing and shaking her head.

"Ugh... Garlic... Oh great, those were hunters, weren't they?" Tara glanced back up at Itzuki with a tiny smile dancing upon her lips. "Why do they gotta taint their blood with that garlic stench? It doesn't hurt us; it's just a disgusting smell." The vampire's eyes flicked over to the corpses for a few seconds before she returned her attention to Itzuki. "So uh, who are you and whataya want? I'd be grateful, but I don't know if you're planning on killing me too."

( yeah I had a few different ways, I guess I rushed into it a bit >.< srry)

He kept his place watching her, hearing those words he looked through the bodies as he drove his knife down each one just making sure still that they were gone before pulling out the various things that the girl didn't like much and walked out of the cell for a moment to keep those things away from her. Coming back he again stood over her quietly for a moment, as itzuki started to speak " you would not be here still if I did...you won't survive for long in your state even with blood at least for a little while.." seeing that the vampire would have had to be here and not be able to escape for a long while. " and besides if I do die my power will be gone unless I have someone to give it to....eventually I want you to be that person I give it to.." as he holds his hand out to her.

@Wiki

Superstition was a powerful thing, though it was no different from fear. It made these robed men carry in objects and equipment that were rumored to be effective against vampires. Silver weaponry was effective against vampires, yes, but the same can be said for nearly every other monster in existence. Garlic had no effect on the undead champions of the night and a wooden stake through the heart only served to be a nuisance, though in some cases it caused paralysis. Even religious symbols such as crosses and holy texts had no power over vampires, as what was a god to a non-believer anyway? In any case, Itzuki's efforts to clean the area up of troublesome items, though unnecessary, did not go unnoticed by Tara. It was the thought that counted!

The blonde-haired vampire listened to what the demonic assassin had to say before giving him a playful scoff and a pull at the corner of her lips.

"Okay, first of all, I'm not that helpless Mr. Shady Slice," Tara chirped. She reached up to take the being's hand and used it to support herself as she stood up. The vampire had a rather... voluptuous figure but one that couldn't rival a normal, healthy human woman's. At least, that was what the initial observation would have been given that Tara had a skimpy bra and some ragged panties on. Getting those off to get a better look or opinion wouldn't be that hard, though. "And second of all, what are you talking about? What power? Honey, I'm a girl who lives for pleasuring and being pleasured. Mastery over the powers of time and space probably won't help me give you a better blowjob." Tara winked at the being before folding her arms and narrowing her eyes in scrutiny. "And you and I just met without proper introductions! You can call me Tara. Tara Chandler. And you...?"

Well, she seemed rather feisty for a slave...

" I do see it was weird to say something like that..." giving a quiet sigh as he looked over more closely before turning around and looking at all the bodies. " itzuki..." as he replied walking out of the cell and turning to her again, " then if that's what you love doing I'll take it then..." as he waited for her to follow. " and it wasn't even fun..." deciding to joke a bit about killing them.

Zeth said:
GoodGirlGrace said:

"We are here," Alton explained as he pointed to a spot on the globe. His tower was right next to the slave market. You could walk from the market to his tower in a couple of hours. Apparently he liked shopping close to home.

"I'll teleport us to here. Brace yourself," said Alton. He pointed to a little oasis in the desert. It was a bit from the cave she pointed out, but much closer then the tower. It seemed a solid starting off point. After a dazzling flash of magic Karin would find them at a beautiful oasis in the desert. In her hand was a map version of the globe they were using. Much easier to carry. Alton had also provided a back pack full of various supplies.

Karin blinked and she was in a different location. She looked around suddenly feeling that beating heat of the sun, making her throw her arm up so she could shade her eyes. "So where are we now?" She said but just as the words left her mouth the map formed in her arm, showing a pointer to their location. "Oh! That's...." she sounded like she was going to be sarcastic or critical when really she just mellowed out. "Is really useful actually.." she said studying it looking now as she got their location memorised in her mind.

"So from here we have to make it across this part of the desert and out to those outcroppings of rocks, It should be a good two days before we get there if we get moving now, did you bring supplies, or are we going to need to stop in this town?" She said pointing to the town that was about 20 minutes away from where they were. Her tail flicked, she was still cautious of him but he seemed to be playing along which was part of her plan. So she didn't provoke him, not wanting to encounter his usual wrath.

She adjusted her pack, and looked around, those sweet bells on her silken coverings swaying around, the water from the oasis shimmering onto her fabric in mystical looking wave patterns. She looked back to him, her eyes shining from the sunlight in a beautiful golden shimmer that almost made them look like jewels.

@Wiki

Sure, Tara followed Itzuki to the cell's exit, but she would stop just before stepping foot outside it. She seemed to be cautious around this demonic being for all the right reasons, such as his inherent look of danger about him and the skills he used to dispatch those three robed men. But there was another reason she was hesitating, and that was due to the idea that she had no clue what Itzuki's intentions were with her. Was he saving her out of the kindness of his heart, some kind of prophecy about his powers, or was he seeking to buy her for his own purposes? Tara hoped that it was the last one, and even then she wasn't too sure.

Before she could ask the demon what he was planning on doing, a tall, shapely young woman came upon Itzuki and Tara there in front of the cell and blocked their way. Dressed in noblewoman's clothing, though something far more sensual and practical for her station, this raven-haired woman had to be Tara's handler/seller, and a foreigner too. The way she moved and spoke certainly didn't place her around these parts.

"Hey! Where are you going with that vampire?" the woman called. "I don't let her out for test trials. If you're looking to buy, take it up with me. If not, shove her back inside before I call the guards."

He continued out until he would be stopped by a human this time it seemed. " go ahead and call the guards unless you want to throw away their lives for this.." soon moving to the side to show a bunch of bodies. For now itzuki would see if he could use fear to his advantage here though also of course knowing he would kill her but having no reason yet. Soon he walked over to Tara and wrapped an arm around her waist pulling her close to him to show her a taste of his dominant side, running a hand down her side to feel her soft soft curves for himself. " is my servant really that dangerous?" As itzuki would wait for the women's answer as his hand moved back up to hold her close next to him.

@Wiki

The raven-haired woman sneered at Itzuki's words, though her expression soon fell into a weary grimace when she noticed the bodies piled up within the cell. As tough as she presented herself to be, a human like her was still subject to fear. She found herself retreating from Itzuki's path so she could stand aside with her arms folded in defeat and submission, though it was clear that she was still trying to save face. The slave trader was wise to believe that other high-profile slaves like Tara were out there in the world, and that the loss of this vampire wouldn't be the end of her world. Besides, so long as she kept her life, there was potential to make enough money to beat back the deficit caused by this... theft. Yes, yes that was it, a theft. It would be wiser still to let that go unnoticed.

With the owner pacified, Itzuki was free to go wherever he pleased knowing that he had gained a slave from doing what he did best; that being killing. Tara still had the desire to run her mouth and challenge the demon, but now with his arm wrapped around her and his hand running down her side to feel her shapely curves, she realized that she now belonged to him. Sure, the demon didn't pay or go through the proper documentation procedures, whatever the hell those were, but by saving her life and leading her out only to keep her nearby like a possession or recently acquired treasure Tara was as good as his now. The blonde vampire squirmed a little at his touch before cozying up to him with a cheeky smile upon her lips.

A buyer with no concern for humanity's silly laws... someone who was clearly dominant and appreciative of a female's fine curves... Itzuki had certainly made a good impression upon Tara now!

"So I guess you're my new master now, huh? I think this is gonna be a lot of fun for the both of us. So, where to? I'm already sick of being near this cell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom