Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trained Nurses (TheAnna x RoleplayMaster)

Since Mia now had her uniform on, Rebecka's face was completely hidden. The only evidence of Rebecka actually doing anything was Mia's soft moans, contrasting greatly to her moans the previous day. Kneeling down next to the new nurse's body, the man began to gently inspect her, beginning with her breasts. They were large and firm, and the overall shape made him suspect fake breasts, but he was no expert. They were certainly fun to play with, with his touches being a lot rougher than his treatment of Mia, knowing the hypnotised girl would enjoy anything he did to her.

"Mia, I want to see if you have what it takes to be her boss. Imagine that she did something wrong, and she is being punished by you. You're punishing her by forcing her to eat you out. Get rough, talk dirty and insult her even. I want to see how you handle your new position." Curtis told her. When asked if he would like to join in, he nodded. "I tried out your pussy yesterday, now I need to inspect Rebecka's" He winked, pulling his pants down to his knees and slowly sliding inside. It was not as tight as Mia's, though it still felt nice and moist. "Rebecka, you're a mature woman, I bet you have experience. I want you to see how good you can get me off while I'm inside you." There must be some way she can do it, tightening herself somehow or something. Curtis had only been with younger women, so he did not know the possibilities. "Okay Mia, you can start now."

When Curtis played with Rebecka's big breasts she whined and whimpered into Mia's pussy but she still enjoyed it. She enjoyed being used and following order. She felt like a living fuckdoll and perhaps that was what she was but she knew she couldn't talk about this to anyone, why she weirdly didn't know. Mia on the other hand decided to take her new job as a boss seriously.

Curtis slowly entered Rebecka, forcing her to let out a moan. His cock was much bigger than she was used to. Curtis told her to be better and she got tense, making herself tighter and harder to penetrate. It gave her less pleasure but it made her happy that she followed orders. Her wet pussy embrassed his big hard cock. Curtis fucked her and she moaned while Mia started taking over command.

"You are a premium nurse now and I'm your boss. You are a worthless whore!" Mia moaned out, insulting Rebecka. "Say it, say you are a whore!" Mia moaned out enjoying having the power she had yet understanding her position towards Curtis. "I'm a whore!" Rebecka mumbled barelly hearable into Mia's pussy. Mia slapped the side of Rebecka's breasts and then sat down harder on Rebecka's face, making it hard for her to breath. She lifted her ass and said, "Say you love eating me out!" and Rebecka repeated it. Mia once more lowered her ass down hard on the beautiful face of the MILF. Mia loved every second, moaning harder and harder. "Faster! Faster!" she moaned. "Faster! mmh! aah! You are a dumb whore! mmh!" Mia looked right into Curtis' eyes and smiled blinded of love. She wanted to kiss him.

Mia's dirty talk seemed very inexperienced, mostly consisting of calling her an insult, and then asking the other person to repeat it. It got a little tiresome after a while, so the man simply ignored it. Focusing more on the pussy he was inside, Curtis was impressed to find it much tighter, feeling much better than before.

"Mia, I want you to coat her face with your cum." He instructed, wanting to finish up here and finally get onto hospital business. Feeling that Mia was more deserving of his cum (and wanting to shut her up), Curtis stood and approached the redhead, sliding his cock into her mouth. Forcefully thrusting in and out, the boss used Mia for his own personal pleasure, not caring how uncomfortable the blowjob made her throat feel. Sliding all the way in, the bulge her throat made from the presence of his cock fascinated him. If anyone was watching Mia's neck, they would be able to see the exact moment he came.

"Mia, feel free to do any hospital duties you need to do, but make sure you get cleaned up first. Rebecka, get cleaned up and get dressed in your new uniform. When you are ready, come to floor D and meet me outside room 304C" The boss told them, treating his sexual encounter with the two nurses as just another task, instead of anything sensual or romantic. Wiping his cock clean on Mia's breasts, Curtis clothed himself and exited the office, leaving the two nurses alone to get dressed.

Mia did exactly as she had been told and loved her boss even more after he used her mouth for his own pleasure. The pain and discomfort it gave her she loved. This was who she was and she loved being used like a dirty slut. She didn't know he didn't appreciate her talking since he didn't tell her but got quiet as she had to get when he stuffed her mouth with cock. She felt his cock pulsing and ejaculating down her throat as if it was part of her. When he had finished and talked to her, standing above her she noticed there was something wrong. As if he wasn't fully happy with her. He didn't say anything but she felt like there was something there. Filling her body with a sadness and a feeling of not being whole, something she felt had been there the day before.

He left and Mia followed his example heading into the office bathroom. Rebecka's face was wet from Mia's juices and her makeup a mess. Getting cleaned she put her uniform on as she had been commanded. Curtis, Mr Smith, was an alpha male, a leader like non other and Rebecka felt the a simillar feeling like Mia did. A feeling of not being enough, wanting to do better just to at least be okay. Rebecka slowly put on her underwear and then made sure to look respectable once more. She then took on the tight black uniform that was to be hers, her bust big and exposed in it. She put the high heels on. She headed out towards room 304C nervously. She didn't feel safe in her new uniform, it was more exposing than probably anything she had ever worn in public before yet she felt like she couldn't complain. She didn't know why.

Curtis smiled as Rebecka approached at last, looking clean and sexy in her new uniform. Waving her over to the counter he was waiting by, he nodded his head toward the room in front of him: 304C. "Rebecka, you get to be part of the premium staff, and also you get the first patient." He smiled at her. "Inside is a boy, fifteen years old, waiting for a nurse to tell him how he is doing. His mother is also inside, and by the looks of it, she seems very rich. Luckily for us, the mother seems quite overprotective, so she brought in her son simply for a cold." Glancing back over to the room, the mother could be seen, with expensive looking clothing, and quite a lot of jewellery on her hands, bracelets and around her neck.

"Now, normally we would simply give the boy a placebo and send him home. But due to our hospital's problematic financial state, we have to actually convince the patients to spend as much money as they can. The premium service is designed to give patients whatever service they desire, and for the nurses, that means anything sexually. You will convince the mother inside that room that you need to be with her son in a sexual way. You can try and get it as a regular appointment together, but if you can even manage a once-off, that would be good. Now, good luck Rebecka." He smiled at the much older woman, slapping her on the ass cheekily before walking back to his room.

As he approached, he saw Mia's desk in the area outside his room, and had a thought. "Mia, help me out for a moment please?" he asked, his charming smile on his face like usual. Waiting for her to stand from her desk, Curtis opened the office doors and returned to her. "We're putting you in my office! That way we can spend more time together, and as the head of the premium staff, you will be able to notify me of anything I need to know... and there will be more sexy times." he winked at the last statement, leaning in for a peck on the corner of her lips. He knew that would keep her happy for a little while..

With a lot of effort, the two managed to bring her desk into his office, putting it on the wall to the right of his desk. About ten minutes later, the rest of her stuff was inside too. "Now, anything you want to do?" he asked with a smile.

Rebecka stepped inside with a wide smile on her lips, like she always greeted her patients. It was important for her to be happy to not have them worry about themself. She had a duty to brighten up their day and be not only a nurse but also support. This time though, she would be a little more than that. The mother who sat in the room quickly stood up as Rebecka entered. The mother was older than Rebecka, around 45 years old but looked great despite her age. Perhaps it was the wealth that had helped her achieving the class and skin care she had but she looked much younger than her actual age. The boy, who was still very young smiled back at the nurse. He was probably attracted by the MILF in the revealing outfit but of course didn't say anything.

"Hi, it was very smart of you to come in to the hospital so early with him!" Rebecka said and then turned to the son. "It is nothing dangerous and easy to cure if started early so don't worry!" she said to him and gave him a friendly yet seductive wink which the mother probably wouldn't notice. Rebecka waited for their reactions before continuing her lies. "What we will have to do is to get this lovely young man to ejaculate." she said, adding in compliments to seem more charming and trustworthy. "I know how this sounds but it is important to suck it all out and here at this hospital we offer the best service possible for the procedure. We observe and make sure it is all done correctly so there wont be any relapse into sickness." while she said all this her eyes made sure to keep eyecontact to her teethy smile to gain trust and it seemed like her lies worked. "Now, if you would be so kind as to undress we can begin straight away!"

It didn't take long before Rebecka was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. She kept constant eye contact while moving in and out on the young cock. The boy probably couldn't believe it himself. She never let his cock leave her mouth, one hand at the base, rubbing gently, the other hand massaging his balls. Mia followed orders and the hypnosis forced her to be happy about it. She was happy about sucking a young boy's cock, someone who could have been her son. She was happy cheating on her husband and all she felt was that she wanted to serve Mr Smith.

Meanwhile Mia and Curtis had moved Mia into his office and teased her sexualy. Someone was eavesdropping though and watched how Curtis treated Mia and Rebecka. It was another nurse and she noticed that both girls seemed to love it.

In the office, Mia smiled a sly smile at Curtis as he asked her if there was anything she wanted to do. She wanted to tease him, she wanted him to take from her what he wanted and not just use her. It was a weird thing she wanted, she wanted what she didn't. She walked past Curtis, closely. Her heels ticked against the floor with her steps, the only sound filling the room. She nibbled gently on his ear while passing and let her hand brush his crotch before heading to her desk at its new place and layed down on it. She kept her eyes locked on his while with them telling him she was playful. "You know exactly what I want to do..." she said grinning.

The boy laid in bed in silence as the attractive nurse spoke of treating him. He had been insisting that he was perfectly fine but his mother never listened. Annoyed that the nurse apparently found something, he was about to object, but then he heard that he would need to ejaculate. Shocked into silence, the nurse suggested sucking out the semen to make him better, and surprisingly enough, his mother agreed. He supposed that she would do anything to make sure her son was fine, and the boy was perfectly happy with that.

Getting the request to undress, the boy nodded, pulling his shirt off and kicking off his pants. The older nurse approached and knelt on the bed, sucking off the boy that could have been her son. Moaning softly, this was the first time that he had ever received a blowjob. "Ohh.." He groaned softly, closing his eyes as he tried to hold off a release. Inexperienced with that though, he quickly ejaculated into the nurse's mouth, gripping the sheets as he orgasmed. "A-Am I better now, or do I need to come back for more treatments?" The boy asked as his body shuddered in pleasure. He hoped there would be more treatments since his mother allowed it, but would still be fine with it if this was a once off.

Smiling at the younger girl, he sat down at his desk, knowing that she wanted sex but trying to get more confidence into her. He liked her complete submissiveness, but confidence was attractive, especially when applied to sex. "I know what you do, and I know what you want." He told her, adjusting his cock in his pants, and making it obvious that he was speaking about his penis. "Now, if you want it so badly, why don't you come here and take it from me?" The man suggested with a smirk.

Rebecka sucked the young boy but it didn't take long before he started coming. Being as inexperienced as he was, being blown by such a hot woman he came quickly and without warning. He exploded into her mouth. The woman swallowed it and then sucked for a little longer, getting every drop out. The boy groaned and moaned in the feeling it filled his body with. When she stood back up she caught her breath and her smile was gone. It had gone a while since her hypnosis and she was becoming apathetic by the absence of Curtis. Without having the treatment he had given her fresh in her mind she became a hollow shell, a beautiful one at that but the sadness filled her which she did her best to hide for the patient and his mother. "You will be better in a few days!" she said which was true, the cold would probably dissapear with little to no time. "But, the best and safest treatment would be to do regular check ups." she continued. "These check ups will of course cost though and are not necessary." Rebecka continued and looked at the mother who didn't seem to suspect a thing weirdly. She probably wasn't very smart and married rich as a trophy wife.

Curtis didn't show that much dominance towards Mia as he could have done. She knew her place but at the same time she didn't look at their relationship in such a way. To Mia they were kind of dating but at the same time they didn't. She didn't really understand it herself but she was young and misstook what they had with love and like a girl in love she played with her position. She stayed in her place, on her desk and looked at him.

After a while of observing him with a cute smile on her lips she got up and crawling on all four she crawled up to him where he stood, now towering over her. She smiled, she was cute and looked innocent, even in a position like this. Sitting up on her knees she leaned in and without using her hands she found his zipper and pulled it down with her teeth and lips. She then continued with pulling down his underwear in a simillar way. Doing it slowly, teasing him by using only her mouth.

The mother nodded slowly as Rebecka suggested regular check-ups, knowing she would do just that. The nurse was on her way out when the mother stopped her. "U-Uh, nurse?" The mother stopped her. "My son, he uh.. he's up. Again." The mother told Rebecka nervously, unsure how to talk about her son's penis in a proper way. "Could you please ensure you drain him properly this time?" Her tone changed to a somewhat meaner tone, as if the nurse had no clue what she was doing. She still somehow trusted Rebecka that the treatment was solid, yet didn't trust the nurse's capabilities.

Smiling softly as Mia slowly brought the zipper down, the boss watched her have her fun. "I want you to take control. If you want my cock, take it in your hands and jerk it off, or suck me off. Demand that I fuck you in a certain way. Make me fuck you however you want. Do so, or else I will take that control from you, and you'll never get to choose how you feel again; I will fuck you how I want, I will treat you how I want, I will do whatever I want to you, and demand anything I want from you, and you will do it." He threatened, though due to her feelings towards him, it sounded more like a pleasant promise than a threat.

Rebecka who where just about to leave gave the mother a fake smile that showed her white teeth and her eyes shined with the fake happiness it brought her to serve because of the hypnosis. She was beautiful, something that had in a way been hidden before her promotion. She was the same woman but something inside her was different. She could personally not tell what it was. She just loved her job, and her new boss. "It should be fine with the work I just did." she said with joy in her voice. "But I don't see how it could hurt to be on the safe side." and with those words she tripped back over to the boy and started jerking him off with her slim hand and looked him in the eyes while saying,

"I want you to be a big boy and empty all your hot cum down my throat, okay?" There was something motherly over Rebecka as she spoke to him, smiling while she did. Shortly after, the MILF nurse got down onto her knees and once more began sucking on the young cock. Slurping and quickly moving up and down on it. Rebecka made sure to have eye contact with both the boy and the mom, to show the older lady that she indeed knew what she was doing.

Meanwhile Mia and Curtis had their fun. Mia felt so turned on by Curtis that she just wanted to melt in his arms and stop existing from to much happiness. With a tight grip around his cock and a playful look on her face she started to jerk him off hard. She wanted him to use her in any way he wanted but at the same time she wanted to use him. She wanted him to be her toy. "I want you to fuck me on your desk, I want to hear you moan my name while you make love to me." All this while her hand quickly moved back and forth. To her she believed he loved her and she loved him but it was not much more than a game she didn't know she was playing. Mia slowed down her hand and put the cock head into her mouth while she looked up at him to see how he would react. She sucked hard on the hard cock before letting her lips leave it with a soft 'plop'. "My pussy is so wet... Please take me!" she continued.

The boy sighed quietly as his cock entered her mouth once more, his legs sliding over her shoulders to force her head to do most of the movement, rather than her entire body. His hands clasped behind her head, helping her move up and down, and being a little forceful this time. Due to his most recent ejaculation, it would take a while for him to finally cum once more.

After about ten minutes without cumming, the mother spoke up once again. "Do you um... offer other.. 'places', for this service?" she asked, referring to her pussy and ass. "What you're doing doesn't seem to be working. I have more money if that's what it takes?"

Her handjob skills were amazing, though that could be accounted to having something good to look at. When he was told to take her, he nodded and stood, picking her up and pushing her so she bends over his desk. One hand held his cock and guided it to her pussy, before grasping her hips, while the other hand gripped Mia's hair, pulling on it and forcing her to look right at the door, where the other nurse was watching them. "Hold your legs nice and tight together, make your pussy tighten around my cock.

It took some while for Rebecka to answer the mother's question since the boy didn't really want to let go off her head and mouth around his cock. After forcing her head back so the cock left her plump lips she said, with the cock pressing against her face, "It will cost more yes but it will have to wait for future meetings. We don't want the procedure to move to quickly. It is important to not force the body to anything." she said and made up before she got back to sucking. It was not that she was against it, just that this seemed like the right thing. Rebecka was not a sex addict, she was under hypnosis so her judgement worked in mysterious ways and at this moment she saw it to be the best solution for the boy to hire more appointments then at first discussed. Rebecka also believed that you shouldn't give someone everything at once, leaving out desired things would make them come back for more so that was her plan.

Five more minutes she told herself, five more minutes of sucking the cock and if he wouldn't cum she would say there was nothing more to do but make sure to get a longer session next time.

Mia had this girly feel to her sexuality, she was playful yet she had a feeling of innocence to her personality. She laid on her stomach, her round firm breasts pressed under her as her pulled hair forced her head up. She bounced back and forth as he fucked her and she looked right at her coworker, Megan, peaking in through a small crack in the half closed door with her smart phone up, quickly taking some pictures of what happened inside but before Mia knew it she was gone. She had her proof and would try to use it as a weapond for later. Megan hated Mia, more than anything else. Mia on the other hand had always tried to be accepted by Megan who was someone she looked up to. But right now, she couldn't think about anything like that. She could only moan and focus on Curtis inside of her. She didn't dare not listen to him as he gave her orders and did just like he told her to do. "You feel so good inside of me!" she moaned, her hands holding onto the other side of the desk for stability. "Slap my big slutty ass!" she told him moaning.

The mother seemed to accept that answer and let the nurse get back to work, watching as her son essentially choked out the woman with his cock. His orgasm was finally approaching, finishing with his thighs clamping tightly to her face and neck as his semen shot down her throat. "Thank you." he sighed softly, his body relaxing (although he did forget to move, allowing his body to just lay limply on top of her with her mouth still wrapped around his cock.

The man's grip on Mia's hair grew tighter, pushing her face into the desk as he thrust in and out. Enjoying her dirty talk, his hand swatted the aforementioned ass, proving he had quite a bit of strength. Just the one slap brought a bright hand print to her skin, so ten slaps was definitely painful, yet also brought a pleasurable sting. Feeling his orgasm approach, he had a new idea on how to make Mia's life a little more difficult and humiliating, yet in a way that she would mistake for fun and exciting. Pulling out, the man slid his cock between her ass cheeks and ejaculated, allowing her ass to be covered and filled with his creamy goodness. "Now, suck me clean. You have to wear my cum until you go home" He instructed the nurse with a wink and a smile.

Rebecka sat there, not sure what to do. She was stuck in her postion for a while with the soft shrinking cock in her mouth and the strong taste of cum at the back of her throat. After a while she moved back and used her hands to carefully tell him to release her which he did, embarassed. Rebecka turned to the mother and made sure everything was in place and meetings were arranged along with payment for each and everyone.

Mia loved how he treated her, how he used her. She didn't see it as degrading but it really was. He pushed her head down hard against the desk, leaving her drooling over the wooden surface as she moaned over how good his cock felt inside of her. Her body was so thin and petite compared to his strong one. Her body got tense as he slapped her and it sent the pain in pulses through her body from the ass. She let out screams along with the moans for each slap. He left her with the mark of his hand on her ass that after being white turned red. In suprise she felt him leaving her but he had plans. He penetrated her ass and her eyes opened wide in the painful feeling and she held her breath as he emptied himself inside of her dirty hole. As he once more pulled out she quickly got down onto her knees and without hesitation got the bick pulsing cock in to her mouth which tasted of cum mixed with her juices and the side taste of her own ass. She sucked it moving fast back and forth feeling happy that she was allowed by him to do something so intimate with him. Mia smiled up at Curtis as he smiled down at her, allready feeling the thick cum leaving her ass and slowly dripping down her thighs.

Sighing softly, Curtis helped Mia up and straightened her uniform, all evidence of their sex session removed, except for the sexy messed up hair she wore. "You look good. Now go out and do your nurse duties. If need be, go ask Rebecka what is expected of you in your new position, since I already explained it to her." His cock was quite sensitive so he didn't pull up his pants, instead deciding to sit in his chair with his pants by his ankles, his desk hiding his cock.

The next morning, Curtis was in a little bit late, noticing Mia waiting in their newly combined office with a new nurse. "Good morning, Mia. Who is this you have with you?" He asked, walking past the pair and subtly squeezing Mia's behind. Taking a spot at his desk, he looked at the girl. She seemed nervous and young, but not much older or younger than Mia.

Mia went back to her job, not that fucking Curtis wasn't her job but she went back to being a nurse. The cum more and more left her ass during the day and her thighs soon got sticky against each other as she walked around but there was nothing she could do but pretend there was nothing weird happening. The short new dress didn't hide much and some patient threw an eye towards her glistening inner thighs. Once more her day passed unable to think about anything else but Curtis.

Next morning Mia got a call from her parents asking her about how she was doing and she told them everything besides the sexual parts. She told them how much she loved her new boss and how good of a listener he was. Alot of it wasn't true but she was unaware of telling a lie. Finally her parents mentioned the reason of their call. They had friends whose daughter had interest in the world of medicin so what was better than look for an internship and a hospital? Mia agreed at bringing her with her to work and introduce the slightly younger woman to Curtis and put in a good word or two.

Curtis entered the office and walked passed them, showing Mia that he hadn't forgotten about her before sitting down. Sun, the young woman in question came from China and her English was not the best. "This is Sun..." Mia said carefully, giving Sun a push forwards. Sun smilled and really concentrated on keeping her lips shut. "She is hoping for a position as an intern here at the hospital. She is a really hard working girl." Mia continued and Sun curtsied with her curious yet careful eyes.

The man silently looked at Sun, his eyes running over her face and body, looking at her body language and curves. "Do you have any medical experience?" he asked, but doubted the answer. "You can work under myself and Mia here at the hospital, I can make sure you have some fun and learn a lot. I will ask you to be respectful and leave mistakes to a minimum, as I like to punish disobedience and failure." he warned the girl, but gave a pleasant smile.

Knowing the lack of life experience a lot of women in Sun's position had, the boss knew he had to start taking advantage immediately. It would likely be a slow process, but he didn't mind. "Mia, I believe you have some work to do. Please start your nurse duties on floors 4 and 5, while I help Sun become accustomed to her new internship... Oh, before you go, one question. Does Sun have any residence organised?" the man asked. If not, he would happily bring her into his home for a fun toy on the side.

After Mia left, Curtis found a uniform for her, same as Mia, but a few sizes too small for Sun, so it would be very tight and sexy looking. "Put this on please. Also don't worry about modesty, I'm a doctor, so I've seen it all. Besides, in your job, you'll need to lose your modesty quickly."

Sun's body was beautiful with wide hips and young round breasts to a thin waist. It felt unnatural in its perfection. Her brown red hair was girly and her eyes dark. She couldn't help but open her smile, showing her with white teeth. "I took care of my grandpa when I were younger..." Sun said, answering to the question about experience. The answer showed how little experience she had. The young girl had her head slightly leaning down towards the ground, her eyes looking up at the man with a hidden playful feel. She was eager to work and couldn't help but feel charmed by the power he radiated. He felt like a leader, as if he had control.

"No Sir, not that I know of..." Mia said before leaving the room and the other two alone. Sun felt her heart beat slightly faster and she got a little nervous now that she were alone with her new boss. Sun took the uniform she was handed and held it in her arms hesitant about changing infront of the man. She started to undress but very embarassed about it and put her clothes on Mia's desk until she stood in nothing but a red lace underwear set. She threw a quick glance over at Curtis before continuing and putting on the uniform that was way to small for her. The dress ended so far up that it barelly covered anything, her panties easily seen under it. The high heels were just to small, leaving her tripping around on them without full stability. It forced her to take small steps, she looked more and more bimbo like.

"So Sun... What's your last name?" he asked curiously, watching as she stripped down. "If you have no where to stay, I have plenty of space at my home. After my father passed, the big house feels very lonely, so you would be quite welcome." he assured her.

As she finally got her new uniform on, she looked stunning. The tight fitting clothing clung to her body, her breasts being pushed up so high that the pink of her nipples was just about showing. If someone looked at her from behind, they would see the underside of her ass, and a hint of red from her panties.

"Hmm... Seems a little tight. Unfortunately you need to be in uniform, and that's all we will have for the next few weeks." he said in a seemingly sad tone, as if he was upset at making her life a little harder. "Now, come here and tell me more about you. I need to know details like age, likes, dislikes, life experiences, sex experience, etc." He requested. As she approached, he pulled her onto his lap so she was straddling him, her red panties against his natural bulge. He wasn't hard, which took a lot of self control. "I'll teach you our ways; you seem a little confused at why you're sitting like this, but it is natural for employees to sit this way with their boss." he promised her, his hands going to her ass to ensure she wouldn't fall.

"Shi... Shi Sun." Sun answered and once more her lips were sealed but in a wide curious smile. "Thank you, I'm very ... honoured. I would love to move in with you..." Sun continued and curtsied once more, taking a pause in the middle of a sentence to search for the right word in English. She tried her best to be as friendly and obedient that she could which was more common in her culture where the worker had little to say in how the company was run.

Sun falled perfectly down into his lap, each of her legs at either side of the man. The position made her dress pull up even further above her ass. His size was bigger than any man she had ever been with and he wasn't even hard. Sun were blushing and embarassed but her closed smile broke out wider. She didn't exactly know what was happening but this was her first time in America and she had heard that things were different here and that she had to accept the cultural differences. Her soft pussy lips were like a small cusion against his crotch. The questions were many but she did her best to answer them all.

"I'm 18, soon 19 years old. I like..." she took a while to think, "I like animals." she said and let out a giggle over how dumb the answer was. "I don't like injustice. No other life experiences than I have told you about, no other work experience... Not very much sex experience." she said ending her answers once more blushing deeply but with her curious and playful girly smile. "I would be very honoured to learn from you. I want to learn everything..." she then said and did a quick bow with her head to show respect.

Back
Top Bottom