Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Tale of Two Lives (BurningWillows & Rskde)

They had no cups so Kayden did it differently. First she cut her palm and lifted it to his mouth, offering him a drink. Afterwards she cut his hand and suck the blood from it, feeling it rush down her throat, ever sense of hers beginning to heighten, the buzz of it tingling across her skin.

"Take my hand," she clasped her cut hand with his, mixing blood as she began the rites, word for word as Ven had said it. Every second of his blood within her made her warmer, like coals in her stomach that would never die, sending electricity and fire under her skin that felt so unique. When all was said and done she felt a sudden jolt raced through her arm that held onto his and wondered if he felt the same.

"And now we kiss," she giggled, dropping the oh so serious tone as she became giddy with excitement, "kiss and then some."

But first she lifted his hand, licking the blood clean as he healed up. When she did kiss him she tasted of his blood and it felt so erotic to her that she was instantly quaking hot him, moaning softly against his lips.

"Take me now," she ordered, wanting to strengthen their bond. Dominik was about to find out what having a mate truly meant.

Dominik sucks the blood from her palm, not exactly having the same feeling of her erotic, but if it made her happy he is willing to push his own boundaries. He doesn't even flinch when she cuts him with the knife, he watches her suck on his blood.

He listens to the rites, then when her final words come he meets her halfway, pressing his lips to hers, tasting his blood on her lips.

Dominik nods to her orders, pinning her down before pulling off his own pants, his lips still glued against hers. He breaks only for a moment, looking at her before speaking. "How do you want to do this?" He mutters, his lips fluttering against hers.

Kayden giggled, "how should I know? I'm a virgin. Your the demon, shouldn't you know? I mean, we don't have to pretend like you had no life before this."

It didn't bother Kayden. She knew he was a demon, meaning chances were he was hundreds of years old. There was no way he wasn't an expert in bed, and it actually excited her.

Dominik chuckles. "Yeah but there's the matter of position and speed, intensity.. I've never had sex with a virgin, it's not really a prominent thing in my culture." He explains before pressing his lips against hers again.

He breaks away, his forehead resting against hers. "Unless you want me to just decide everything I'd suggest you make suggestions." He whispers, his lips brushing against hers.

27.07.1520-201_zpspvjemoq5.jpg

Kayden wrinkles her nose at him, making a face, "I was hoping you'd lead me through it. I...talking ruins it, doesn't it?"

And it was. Kayden was quickly growing nervous as they spoke, wondering if this was the best time to do this, now. While at war. Maybe it be better to wait till they were safer, or less in the open? Who was she kidding, she was just terrified to have to make decisions on something she understood nothing of.

Daniel-Gillies_zps6mtt1mow.jpg

Dominik thinks for a moment before pressing his lips against hers again before nodding. "Don't worry about it, I'll lead." He mutters before kissing her chest once, his hand moving down to her pussy and starting to pet it, wanting to make her wet before he penetrated her in any way.

When he feels that she is wet enough he slips a finger into her, feeling around her tightness for any specific area of pleasure that would make her squirm.

Kayden's breath hitched as he started to pet her below, his hot hand making her squirm with delight. When his finger slipped inside she all but exploded, wiggling and moaning in absolute delight and pleasure.

"More," she breathed, her body running hot with his blood.

Dominik grins as she squirms under him, loving that he has such an effect on her. He starts to move his finger a little faster, but he pulls out before he can even pleasure her more.

He then presses his lips against hers one more time before his eyes bore into hers. "This might hurt a little." He admits to her quietly. "But this will resemble a lifetime together, I love you." He whispers before lining himself up with her. He slowly pushes himself inside, not wanting to go too quick.

"I love you too," she whispered, finally saying the words out loud as he penetrated her, pushing in ever so slowly, filling her to the brim. She let out a cry of pain at first but it eased as he continued to please her, and eventually it became pleasure as her hips started to roll into his, asking him to go a little faster, to show her more.

Dominik starts to thrust faster into her, groaning quietly as they continue. "You feel fantastic." He groans while starting to kiss her neck. He bites her skin softly, leaving a little mark. He feels himself starting to consume her body heat a little, though he stops himself as he knows it might not be good for her, after all, he does care for her wellbeing.

"As do you," she moans back, completely captivated by him as her back arches, her breasts pushing firmly into his chest, her pleasurable moans filling the tent.

'So good,' her thoughts whisper to him as her mouth presses to his, showing they no longer needed words to speak. Katerina had taught Kayden all the mind tricks early, the alpha to be able to speak to whhomever she wished in thier head.

He groans quietly, feeling her voice in his head, though he is unable to reach back, having not mastered the trick himself, he just fills his head with the thought of her pleasuring him, hoping that she can feel it.

He feels his climax rapidly approaching, but despite her tightness he is able to hold himself back, her pleasure coming first on his priority list.

Kayden clung to him, her nails digging hard into his back as she opened herself more to him, already so close to her first climax. Then all at once without warning she cried out his name as her body tensed in their embrace and she unravelled, her juices soaking his stiff member still inside her.

"Mmmm," she moaned into his neck, kissing him over and over. She had found him, she had found the one person who would never leave her side.

candice-accola.jpg

Katerina and Ven worked on protecting and hiding the new location before heading back. It was so nice to talk to a friend, and Katerina had a million questions for him. By the time they returned she immediately retired to her quarters, but asked him to check on Brea, make sure she was still comfortable and asleep. But as it was Brea had only slept a few hours before waking in tears, having the worst nightmare about her deceased parents, the guilt and pain of losing them still fresh in her mind. It would be weeks before the poor girl wouldn't wake crying, but tonight she wept hard, scared and alone, and in pain when Ven came to check on her.

38616f1a5b2a88a7b4c3dd0f3ef88a57.jpg

Hayley was done. Done. Done with her father's nonsense, done with Issac still thinking he had control. Katerina had already exposed the man to her and Flynn, but they had to pretend they knew nothing. Pretend like they still held their allegiance to him.

But it wasn't Issac that had infuriated Hayley. It was her father's nonsense, and his misguided parenting. Somewhere in his mind he still logically thought she wasn't mated. Hayley understood...the ceremonies normally came before the consumation. But the whole reason she chose Flynn was because he didn't follow all the rules. Like he, he loved risked, he felt dangerous and yet safe. He was rough, but gentle when needed.

Her father couldn't understand that. All he saw was the brute who murdered Bear, the image haunting Gernesh, making him worry his daughter was next. Not that Flynn would ever harm her, but Hayley could not convince her father.

"We did our oaths!" she argued with him, having spent hours already at this fight, and getting no where, "Father please, enough is enough. He is mine and I am his."

"You are not his!" Gernesh snapped, "I won't allow it."

"You act like a child refusing to believe," Hayley shook her head, "I will not back out of my vows. There is nothing you can do."

She refrained from telling him it wasn't just that she wouldn't, she couldn't any longer. But admitting they had mated before the ceremony would only bring more trouble.

"We not a fire wolf Hayley? Why?"

"Because I fell in love with Flynn father."

"Who will take my mantle then? You're brothers gone. You've chosen an Omega."

"I am an Omega," she snapped, "Daerk was to be Beta, never me. And don't say you could have made be Beta by finding me an Alphaborn. Bear was Alphaborn, and he wasn't half the wolf Flynn is."

Gernesh growled, "Bear was as much of a wolf as Flynn. He suffered through the Trials, he..."

"He had to pick a gift out for a girl, flirt with her, and cross a old bridge. When the hard Trial came, he lost father. You attacked Flynn, and he still won."

Gernesh had nothing to say about that.

"I'm leaving," she snapped, tired of it all. She was done. Done, "Goodnight father."

Storming out of his hunt, she made her way to her own, where Flynn would be. Unlike the river pack that built leather tents, the southern lived in huts made of clay and rock. Growing up Hayley had lived with her family in their one large home. But now she was taking residence in her mother's old hut, away from her father and his guest. When she stormed in she slammed the wooden door, saying not a word as she stomped straight up to Flynn and jumped into his lap, her mouth seeking his, the calm within her storm.

'My father wants me to break my oath now. He is relentless' she explained, kissing him hard and passionate, but roughly. She didn't want sweet tender love. She wanted rough. She wanted to be sore by morning. This time she unclothed herself, pulling the long tunic she had chosen to wear on, having nothing else underneath. Naked and alluring she stradled his lap, playing with his belts until he sprung free, giving him no time to think or speak as she aligned herself and thrusted down, making him penetrate her rough and hard, filling her all the way as tears filled her eyes and she cried out, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

'Don't even think of going easy,' she demanded, wiping the tears away and kissing him even harder, 'I want my father to hear this. I want my whole pack to know I chose you, and there isn't a damn thing they can do about it.'

Dominik groans quietly as she cums on him, holding her so that he is buried in her completely for a moment while she rides off her orgasm.

His head lolls to the side as she kisses his neck, as their mating completes she can access his thoughts, though he cant see hers, she can see all of the horrible things he has done, his past and memories.

"I love you.." He whispers to her before continuing to thrust in and out of her, not yet ready to orgasm yet.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven walks into Brea's tent, seeing her sitting up and crying. His eyes soften when he sees her, he takes a seat on her bed. "Nightmares?" He says quietly. Otis jumps out of his hood on to Brea's shoulder.

SYFY-Shannara-Chronicles-Manu-Bennett_zpsvaaac7sz.jpg

Flynn looks up from his feet, having been bored from sitting around. His hands gravitate to her hips as she jumps on to his lap. He smashes his lips against hers, listening to her thoughts and not responding, feeling his member spring free and then her thrust on to him.

His hands lift her up and slam her down on to his cock, wanting her to scream to the heavens from the sex, wanting her whole pack to know exactly what they are doing right now.

"I love you too," she gasped, too many thoughts bombarding her all at once. She had to push them away, focusing on only him and his thrusts, able to look at his thoughts at any time.

bb56c566a6b7db40a01136d4024eb977.jpg

Brea looked up as he came in, nodding to his words. When he sat she pulled her knees up and curled into his side, resting her head on his shoulder as she stroked Otis in her lap.

"My mum and dad. I...I can't believe they are gone. They won't even get to see me turn nineteen. They won't get to see the mate I choose. They won't be here when..."

She broke into more tears. Brea felt utterly alone. She'd been eighteen for months now and in truth she felt as outcasted as Ven did. Her friends were possibly dead too now. Her parents were gone. No wolf was looking to mate in this time and crisis. If she turned nineteen and was still single...the clan would exile her.

hattiewatson_zps9dq5lahf.jpg

Hayley screamed, begging the heavens to hear her desires as Flynn set to work, her hands balancing on his shoulders, letting him pound as hard as he wished.

"God Flynn," she screamed, squealing in delight as the pain died and only pleasure remained, "Ooooh."

She barely held on, having no restraint as her walls tightened even more than before and she screamed loudly, howling to the moon as she came, desire and pleasure exploding inside her.

Dominik nuzzles his head against hers, continuing to thrust into her as his climax grows closer, wanting her to have one more orgasm before he himself has one.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven puts his arm around her when she rests her head on his shoulder, he watches her and listens to her words. "I know how you feel, my parents died when I was fourteen." He says quietly.

He rubs her back softly as she cries, letting her cry it out, not knowing if he should try to change the subject or try to calm her in any other way.

Flynn feels her powerful orgasm, leading directly to his own, he buries his cock all the way into her as his seed shoots into her womb. He breathes heavily, still holding her against him while looking up into her eyes.

Kayden can hear his every thought and laughs, knowing he's holding out. If he wanted to be stubborn he could, Kayden relaxing into the soft bed as her second climax rose then crashed, her moans once again filling the tent.

"Dammit Dominik," she whined, "If you hold out on me any longer..."

Brea needed nothing more than his support as he rubbed her back, letting her cry out her pain as she sat there quietly, holding Otis in her lap. Tears stain his robes as she cries, and she wonders what on earth must Ven think of the small white wolf at his side, who cries so much when others would shoulder the pain.

tumblr_inline_ny0joz6bfN1sj2fx7_500.jpg

Her home was destroyed. Ivory returned to the dens, the burrows, all of it in flames, or tarnished. Any of her pack that had survived would have fled, to where she couldn't be sure. She hoped it was to the south, the pack there always took her men and women in. Still, Ivory couldn't just leave without scouting the area, looking for survivors. Her swollen belly hung low as she walked on all four paws, sniffing the ground and tracing around, checking homes here and there. She was mostly done her search when she heard a high pitch chirp that sounded like a young wolf and turned. Her motherly and Beta instincts told her to go to it, to make sure the pup was alright. But logic dictated that no pup should be in the area. Had she not sent all the children to Gernesh earlier that week?

The whine sounded again and she lowered herself to the ground before crawling forward, careful to hide her brown fur with the dirt. When she got close enough she could see it wasn't a wolf pup. It was a scared fox trapped by five wolves, crying out as they cornered it. The wolves themselves were Western, and the only reason she knew that were none of them smelt familiar, and she knew most of her warriors. The fox yipped again and one of them snarled, darting forward and catching it in their powerful jaws, snapping it neck.

I need to leave, Ivory thought, stepping back slowly. She had priorities to her pups...and to Christian. She continued back up, that is until her foot caught a branch and it broke, the sound echoing through the trees. All at once the fives wolves turned and snarled at her, recognizing her as Eastern. They wouldn't show mercy, she knew that, and they would have no qualms about killing a pregnant wolf.

And they are fast. Too fast for my to try and run south through these trees and the rocks. I'll only fall. Forgive me my Christian, I will find you.

She turned and bolted, racing through the soot and dirt as they lay chase. She was almost out of reach when one of them bolted forward and caught her in the flank, making her fall. Blood soaked the ground around her as teeth tore into muscle, but where the westerns had speed, Eastern's had strength. Even pregnant Ivory was able to turn and overpower him, snapping his neck with her own powerful jaws and leaving him there beside her pool of blood as she sprinted away, slowed by her wound that would make most limp. But she couldn't limp, or she and her pups would be dead. And those wolves were pissed, howling as they found their fallen comrade, promising vengeance in their snarls as she dashed away.

Ivory ran and ran, chased relentlessly through the trees until she grew so lost she knew she wasn't in territory anymore. And still she ran. She had killed one of their friends in front of them, and nothing would stop them short of death, but she was in no state to take on four. She was injured and heavy, unbalanced and lost. As she kept running she eventually stumbled on a river and followed it upstream, losing her scent in the water. It was a tactic the eastern's used often, and Christian had many times tricked her when they would play in the woods. Now she was using it to survive, confusing them while she made a get away. By the time she left the water her paws were slick with mud, masking her scent as she continued. Ivory didn't stop until she ran herself tired, and by then she was so lost she had no idea how to return home. Finding a dark and deep burrow nestled under a few dead logs piled with moss and dirt, she nestled in, terrified, alone, and hungry. She'd have to wait till nightfall to feed her and the twins, so as not to be caught. And she hoped upon hoped Christian would come find her.

"You are my perfect lover," she cooed, naked and in his arms as she kissed his forehead.

Suddenly there was a bang and a shattering that deafened Hayley's ears as she clung to Flynn and screamed. The hut filled with wolves as chaos broke out as she could feel herself being dragged from her man, kicking and screaming as she saw him fighting a dozen, maybe two dozen, as her own brigade of wolves wrestled her out of the house. They were all red heads, and she could not understand what was going on. Not till she saw her father.

"Is this your doing?" she asked, yelling at him as two men bound her wrists to a post, effectively making it so she couldn't move, "Father I'm naked! What are you doing?"

"You refuse to listen to reason, and then you decide the entire pack needs to hear you shame us," Gernesh growled, motioning as the troop of men pulled Flynn outside, also bound and severly beaten.

"Flynn!" she cried, fighting her restraints, "Flynn help!"

But he was in a predicament just as bad.

"We already mated!" she yelled, "You can't break us up father. There is nothing you can do. It's law. Where is Issac? Where's our Alpha?"

"On his way to the River Pack of course," Gernesh shrugged, "I suggested it might be best he go see to them as we haven't heard from them in so long. He took the few Eastern's warriors who arrived and left. Now tell me Flynn, did you have a mate before Hayley? Didn't she pass, just like your mother did Hayley."

"So what?" Hayley snapped, "He loves me. Wolves can find new mates if their first mate has passed."

"Exactly what you will be doing," Gernesh nodded, "Once your mate passes."

"NO!" Hayley screamed, "DADDY NO! I LOVE HIM! DON'T! DON'T KILL HIM! SOMEBODY STOP HIM!"

And someone did. A wolf stepped forward, towering over even Flynn's height. In his hand was a dagger but it stayed there only for a split second and then he threw it. Time slowed as Hayley screamed, not sure if the blade would hit her father or her lover in that instant. And then it sunk into her father's throat and Hayley's screams grew, watching as her father fell to his knees, blood soaking his front. She could hate him, but he was still her father. The man who raised her. And there he was. Crumpling to the ground in front of his daughter.

"Daddy!" she sobbed, tears rushing down her face as the wolves around them began to back away, fearful of the man who'd killed their Beta. Some even turned and left, until only the few who enjoyed watching chaos and misery stayed. She hated them for that, for gawking as she cried, still tied, staring at her dead father while her mate was still bound and trapped by the few wolves that had remained, although most of the two dozen had deserted like the rest.

"He's dead," a couple whispered, "Who runs the pack now?"

The man turned to leave, and she saw a flash of silver under his hood, knowing this was a planned attack, a deliberate attack by the grey wolves. She could cry out his identity to the wolves, but what would it matter? These wolves weren't about to chase him down. Some of them looked happy to see Gernesh dead.

"Why don't you just kill me too!" Hayley screamed at him instead, her heart broken, "Or are you too much of a coward you have to kill from the shadows with steel?"

"You misunderstand," his voice was so deep, and menacing, stepping right up close to her and running a long finger down her cheek, making her flinch in disgust as Flynn had to continue watching, "I came here to wreck havoc, not kill a princess and her father. He is dead, and your pack is without a leader. Instead they are left with a man whose not one of them and his whore mate who opens her legs for any wolf."

"I don't!" she cried, unsure why he'd assume that.

His finger ran down her neck to her shoulder, running along her bare skin, "Are you sure? Because you sit here naked in the dirt, tied and inviting to any wolf who wants a good fuck."

"Wolves have mates. We don't rape!" she snapped, but in her head she remembered those boys. They weren't going to rape her either, only touch her...and it still felt horrid.

"Your still living by the old rules," he laughed, raising his voice, "The clan is no more! Here, we do not have laws to follow. No one will be executed for crimes. No one need be forced to mate with those they hate. And why suffer with just one pussy to fuck? Let us men enjoy them all."

To her surprise there was a lot of hollering and cheering, and she hadn't seen more grey wolves and even some brunette joining the crowd. In the distance screams started to sound, the camp being attacked, but here it was just her, Flynn and the hungry looking wolves circling them.

"Join us our fire brothers," the grey continued speaking as his hand went further south and groped her breast, making her want to vomit, "Join us and get as much out of this little princess as you wish. The brute's even warmed her up, look she's all hot and sticky."

He shoved her legs open, displaying her to them all as many of them began to pant or groan and Hayley felt the tears rolling down, still unable to look away from her father's lifeless body.

"And if we don't join?" one of them asked, obviously disgusted by this barbaric display.

There was a gurgling sound as his body fell forward onto Gernesh's.

"Those who refuse to join us, are against us!" the grey wolf, which Hayley had to assume was their leader yelled, and many hollared or howled again, "Let the village burn with those who refuse to join the new world. Brothers...let us enjoy our women."

More girls were thrown into the circle, crying like Hayley and looking no older than her. Their mates had to be dead by the devastastion on their faces, but that look could not compare as three or four men jumped on each woman, taking any part of her they could get until her back and front and mouth were full of cock, the men sighing and cheering and enjoying themselves while Hayley watched in horror at the looks of pure death on their faces, wishing they had slit their throats.

Flynn help! Hayley had no voice, so terrified she was next as the man in the cloak lowered his hood, Flynn I need - AHHHHHHH

She let out a painful cry as his cold fingers slid down her stomach and in between her legs, invading her most private parts. His erection was evident as he tried to play with her, but she continued to kick at him, closing her legs every chance she got, tears streaming down her face.

"Hold this bitch open," he snarled as she clipped him in the face with her heel, "We will see if we can tame the princess with a healthy dose of manhood in her."

"NO!" she screamed, wiggling but in vain as one man hit her hard across the face and another two grabbed her legs, pulling them wide. She could see Flynn now, the men struggling with him as he felt all her pain and fear, horrified as the grey wolf loosened his pants and his erection sprang free, dripping already.

"No!" she cried, shaking, "Oh god, please no. Please."

Dominik feels her second orgasm, and then hears her words before his seed explodes inside of her, he stays buried in her while panting heavily, it had honestly been the best sex he had ever had.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven bites the bottom of his lip. "You're not alone Brea, I'm here for you if you ever need me, I hope you know that." He says to her quietly while continuing to rub her back, he is really unsure of what else to say.

Flynn's vision goes blurry as he is beaten into submission, groaning quietly. Her thoughts reach him as soon as the rape frenzy is beginning, he looks up and sees his mate, beginning to growl quietly but the men around him keep him held down.

Its time to show the world..

Flynn begins changing, though it is an instantaneous change, not one that takes a few minutes, and he also does not look like a pure wolf. He stands and howls as he breaks free, his claws coming to hear as he slashes one of the men's heads clean off, causing the circle to back off a little.

He jumps into the middle of his circle, standing over his mate. His eyes are blood red, he stands on two legs as if his human and wolf side are working hand in hand, the circle begins to back off, seeing the blood dripping from his claws.

But the shell shock is wearing off, the group starts to attack. He spins while slashing his claws around, it seems like hours upon hours as he fends off all sides, taking blow after blow, cut after cut but he still goes on in this adrenaline filled rage.

After five minutes of fighting half of the fire pack lays dead around him. The rest is seen running away, all of them wounded.

Kayden lays panting underneath him, curling into him as exhaustion takes over, her body beyond sore.

"Can you feel my thoughts yet?" she asked meekly, feeling the edge of his memories, wanting to explore them but afraid she wouldn't like what she found. She knew she'd see them eventually, but she held off, wanting a few more minutes of blissful ignorance.

"Thanks Ven," she whispered softly, still focused on petting the chinchilla, "You two may be the only friends I have left."

91726834408838cf745ac4621d0f5491.jpg

Ivory spent well into the night in her tiny hole, waiting as her stomach grew hungrier. By the time she was allowed out she decided to try her luck at wandering back, looking for a meal as she did.

She didn't get far.

Ivory could hear them before she saw them, still searching the bushes for the eastern wolf that got away. She had no idea the chaos that was being caused, the clan now divided in two between law and mayhem. It didn't even cross her mind that these wolves would rape her if they found her, she believed in the sanction of mates. But she did know they wanted her blood, and they'd keep looking. Her only choice was to go further east and hope for food, as well as hope that Christian could find her eventually.

Hayley's widened to saucers as she stared up at the massive beast protecting her, then shut her eyes as blood began to spray and guts flew everywhere. She curled into a ball, scared and disgusted as he protected her. All too soon the grey, brown, and red wolves were gone, either dead or having fled.

"F-flynn?" she whispered, worried he might be too far gone in his bloodlust.

Dominik pulls out of her and lays by her side, a horizon of new thought approaches, he reaches out and grabs it, instantly feeling the connection it produced as a result.

He nods. "I can see it all." He whispers, nuzzling into her neck, his arms still wrapped around her. He yawns loudly, obviously tired from their endeavors.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven smiles, watching her pet his chinchilla. "Friends are valuable." He says while leaning back, his back touching the wall of the tent. "Do you want me to stay?" He asks quietly.

He breathes heavily, all he can think about is blood, tasting the flesh of his prey.. He wants more. But then he hears her voice, and suddenly he remembers why he kills in the first place.

He looks down at her, his eyes cooling from red to his black eyes, he falls to his knees, changing back into his human form, the bones having remained the same from the hybrid transformation. He pulls her into an embrace, glad that the evil man hadn't gotten farther than touching.

Kayden smiles, feeling the connection settle as she entices him with some of her memories. Earlier ones, when her mother was alive and she was happy with life. Her eyes closed softly, drifting to sleep as she let him see her life, know her true being and how she came to be, all the good, all the bad, and all the horrible. He saw her how alone she was, but how excited she got when Nina would have a day off. How cruel her father could be, but how gentle Christian took care of her. As Kayden fell asleep she drifted into his memories too, not realizing all her dreams that night would be of his past, of what he'd done.

"Please stay," she asked, crawling back under her blankets with Otis, cuddling the little guy, "When I couldn't sleep my mum always told me stories. Do you have any?"

"Flynn!" tears streak her face as he returns to his humanoid form, and she sees the face she loves. She cares little for the blood and dirt and gore covering them both, she just cares he's alive.

"We need to get out of here," she whispered, "Grab who we can and run. The children. The warrior children."

She waited till he untied her than ran inside for her tunic, still shaking from the ordeal. Hayley wasn't sure she'd ever feel alright again, not after watching and feeling all...that. They raced to the outskirts of the town where the children were to be watched and to their relief found many female fire wolves protecting them along with Christian, who of course they could expect to be there. These were his people, part of his pack.

"Christian," Hayley tried her damnest to hide the quake in her voice, "We need to get them out of here. There's a secret location. We just need to meet the river pack halfway."

The party lurched forward, everyone hustling the children to move before the opposing wolves were upon them. Hayley's mind was a blur, wanting to ask Flynn a million questions. But all she could do for now was love him, leaning in and touching him every chance she got, making sure he knew she still wanted him. Needed him.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

Ven smiles, cracking his knuckles before muttering something, above them inside of the tent, a cloud forms. The cloud forms into figures, he tells her stories of the past, about great battles, love, romance, all human stories. The cloud figures dance around, forming to meet the story as he tells it, his hand moving as he explains.

He tells old stories of evil, stories of knights in shining armor and villains stealing away princesses.. He tells the story of the fall of humanity, all of it put on display for her.

Flynn moves with her the whole way, his arm remaining around her even as they flee the Southern Pack, going at the fastest pace to meet the River Pack halfway.

While the remains of the southern pack moved west towards the river, by morning they too were on the move. At noon they all met up and after a few words moved quickly to the hidden location, knowing all too well what would happen if they were caught. To everyone's luck they had yet to run into Issac. Either he had gotten stopped, lost, or hopefully just maybe have died.

Nevertheless Katerina fell in charge as they pushed their mismatched pack into the the new caves, these ones warmer than before. Ven had worked hard to make enough quarters for everyone, although some people had to bunk together, like Brea and Ven, and many of the children. Flynn and Hayley got their own quarters, as did Kayden and Dominik. Hayley was quick to hide in those quarters, not wanting any kind of conversation after the week she'd been having. All she wanted was Flynn.

Lewis_Rainer.jpg

At around midnight, Ven had already put Brea into her sleep, curled up with Otis who had taken a liking to her. Though the caves are warm his quarters are not, using his magic to imitate his old home, not just for his sake but for both of his roommates.

He walks through the halls with Katerina, his hands behind his back. "You know you need to pick a mate, right?" He asks quietly as they walk. "Not saying that I'm volunteering, I'm just saying that even though the old laws no longer apply there needs to be some sense of normalcy.. These men and women need a leader and you're the one to lead them, you just need to find another half to do the same." He explains.

Since the new pack had formed, Ven had become sortve an advisor, after all he knows what he is talking about though he may not look it. "I've also heard about more humans crossing into the territories since the North fell." He says.

candice-accola.jpg

Katerina listened to his words as they strolled the halls, making sure all was getting comfortable. She always enjoyed how naive he could be sometimes. He assumed this was their new home, that war was over.

"Ven, any human that steps foot in this territory will still meet death. The greys and west have the north, and we barely hold the south. The best we can do is reform, reassess, and then attack. This is no pack Ven, it's just a place to hide our young."

She smiled at his suggestion, "I do value your opinion though. And I know I need a mate, but I think no one can blame me when I say I have higher priorities. There is still my father missing, and we must find him, or his body. And a war to win. Let us break for tonight and rest in this safe place. Tomorrow I will gather a meeting and discuss our best plans for what is next.

Back
Top Bottom