Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The rapist's next victim (Foxy Lady and CougarGirl)

He’s so proud when he cums. I can tell by the way he holds himself and stares down at me. Strong powerful cums that seem to lift me off the bed. I feel the hot spurts as he dumps himself into me. I watch his hips jerking trying to take my mind away from what is happening inside me, deep inside me, deeper than I could ever reach.

Sperms flying, sperms floating, sperms swimming. Worms crawling, words digging, worms burrowing, heading for my womb.

He pulls away and my body relaxes in relief. He’s done. That’s it. It’s over. But it’s not. He’s still spraying, hot blobs landing on me, scorching my flesh. then he spreads them over me, rubs them into my tits, my beautiful tits defiled.

Sperms like worms, Gnawing into my flesh. Digging deep to hide and crawl out in the future, in my dreams in the future, when my husband touches me in the future, when my clothes touch me in the future. But hiding so that I can’t wash them away, however hard I scrub myself until my flesh is raw.

That’s what the future holds.

But I can never get at those worms in my womb, tucked out of sight, eating their way out.

He gets of the bed and stands looking down at me. his cock is still waving in front of him. I wonder what he’s going to do next, but he turns and walks away. My eyes follow him, watching his tight ass as he walks out of my bedroom.

He’s leaving. That was it. It’s over and I’m free now, well not free because I am still tied up, but free from him. I hear him moving around, in the spare bedroom, in the kitchen. It’s like this is his home. He’s not leaving. I know it. He’s waiting.

Back
Top Bottom