Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take It Off Sis MysticSparxman & Me 18+

"You're getting turned on by the thought of doing naughty things with your brother?" He sounded both surprised and turned on at the same time. "You shouldn't be asking me to help you out sis!" Even as the words passed his lips, he had already set his camcorder down on the bed and had inched closer to the bottom of the bed. "I'm just....not too sure." He moaned a little as he watched her playing with her clit. "You need to stop that Sally! If you don't stop that now......then....uhh...." He said, unable to finish his sentence as he watched her.

"You'll fuck me? Be my guest. Please Jake I haven't had sex in ages. All I'm asking you to do is at least finger me for the camera. I just want a bit of relief from someone. And I know you want to do it. I know you yearn to finger your little sisters tight pussy till she cums. I bet Jenny doesn't even let you finger her. Show her who's boss by fingering me!" She slipped a finger into her pussy now and began to slowly finger herself for him.

Jake was quick to shake his head. "N-No....I couldn't fuck you Sally....even if I wanted to!" He rubbed the bulge in his pants as he watched her slipping a finger inside her pussy. As he watched her, he put one knee up onto the bed and climbed onto it. His eyes were glued to his sister's pussy as she fingered herself right in front of him. "Jenny hasn't let me finger her yet.....but I'm sure she will soon! Anyway, you won't tell Jenny if I.....just finger you.....right?"

"Of course not. Just make sure you film it though so I can masturbate to it later. I'm so excited!" She got on all fours again and stuck her ass up in the air so he could finger her from behide. "Bet you weren't expecting the chance to finger my pussy today did you? Now you can tick off your bucket list that you fingered your little sisters tight pussy." As she waited for him to do it she sucked her finger clean of her wet juices. "I love how I taste!"

Jake seemed to feel slightly reassured when Sally told him she wouldn't tell his girlfriend. "Okay.....I guess it would be okay to finger you." He finally admitted before he picked up the camcorder laying just beside him on the bed. As his sister got onto all fours, Jake turned on the camcorder. "I have to admit that I never ever thought I would finger your pussy sis! I know it isn't right....but I suppose it will be okay just as long as no-one finds out!" Jake moved closer to his sister and placed his hand on her firm ass. "So how do you want me to record this and finger you at the same time?" He asked in something of a curious tone. "I could set it down somewhere?"

"Place it down somewhere. But make sure you're in the shot and that you can clearly see my pussy. God I can't believe we're about to do this. Good thing Mum or Jenny aren't here to see us. We'd be in so much trouble if they caught us." Sally wiggled her ass a bit while her brothers hand rested on it. She really liked how it felt. "Remember you need to keep fingering me till I cum ok? Don't end it sooner than that Jake."

Jake started looking around for somewhere he could set the camera down. "I can't believe this either, but we have to make sure that no-one sees this video, okay?" He eventually managed to find somewhere for the camcorder. "I'll put the camcorder on your bedside table, but you're going to have to turn around in its direction." He said as he set the camcorder down on her bedside table. "Something must be wrong with me because look how hard this is getting me sis!" He motioned to the bulge in his pants as he turned back around to face his sister.

Sally placed her hand on his bulge and smiled. "Let's see how hard it looks." She un-zipped his pants now and nearly got smacked in the face by his cock. "It's so big. I'm going to have some fun with that after you make me cum for you." She zip his penis back into his pants and then faced the camera. "You're going to have so much fun with my pussy tonight. We've got lot's of time alone before Mum comes back from work."

Jake's lips curled up into a smile until he had realised what she had said. "What do you mean you're going to have fun with it after I make you cum? What do you plan on doing?" He asked in something of a curious tone as she had turned to face the camera. "I just thought you wanted me to finger your pussy sis." Jake had to fight the temptation to look at the camera as he ran his hand over his sister's ass. "Are you saying you want me to do more than just finger you?" He asked her as he let his fingers brush against her pussy for the first time.

Sally moaned as his fingers brushed her pussy. "Oh God yes! I want your cock inside me. Either in my mouth or in my pussy. And I want you to cum inside me. I've never had anyone cum in my pussy before. I want you to be the first. She started to pull at her nipples now as he kept brushing her pussy with his fingers. "Fuck that feels good Jake!"

Jake ran the tips of his fingers over his sister's pussy a few more times and as he pulled them away, he was surprised to see her juices coating the tips of his fingers. "Damn Sally, you're so wet already!" He smirked just a little bit before thinking over her words. "Sally....I don't think it would be such a good idea to have me cum in you! I mean I haven't cum for days....so it's not as if it would be a small load. Besides, what if I did cum in you and.....well....you know?" He trailed off for just a moment as he started to drag his fingers up and down her slit.

"I'd love it! The more cum the better. If you want a cum dump then I'm your girl. I even swallow. I bet Jenny never swallows." As he kept running his fingers over her slit Sally squeezed her boobs. "The suspense is killing me. Finger me already!" She ignored his question about her possibly getting pregnant and asked her own one. "As you finger me could you suck on my breasts as well?"

He continued to run his fingers up and down her slit a few more times before he finally started to push two fingers inside his sister. He was surrpised at just how tight, warm and wet her pussy felt, but then he realised what she had said. "Cum dump? Swallow? What's gotten into you sis?" He asked as he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her. As he pushed his fingers knuckle deep inside her, his thumb came to rest against her clit. "You actually swallow? And are you saying you want to be my cum dump?" He asked, clearly surprised. "Maybe Jenny doesn't swallow....but you're my sister....so why would you want to be a cum dump for me?" His fingers remained still inside her for just a moment before he pulled them back until just the tips remained inside her. Slowly, he pushed them back in again. "Uhh, how am I supposed to suck on your breasts when you're bent over like this?"

"Fuck we're actually doing this now. This is so hot Jake, thank you." When he mentioned about her wanting to be a cum dump she just smiled at him. "I love cum Jake! On my face, tits and in my mouth and pussy. I can't get enough of it. And the thought of my own big brother using me as a cum dump just makes me wet." When he complained about how he couldn't suck her breasts she laughed. "Shit I'm not thinking straight. Let me change position." She pulled his fingers out and laid on her back so he could lean across and suck her breasts. She then reinserted his fingers into her pussy and let out a soft moan. "Uh that's better."

"I know I shouldn't be saying this, but......I think this is really hot too! Just don't go telling Jenny I said that!" He smiled at his sister and almost seemed to forget that the camcorder was still recording their every move. "If you weren't my sister, then I would love it if you were my cum dump! Hearing a girl say that....it just gets me so hot!" What he didn't say was how much hotter it got him to think it was his sister saying such a thing. His cock was still rock hard, creating a huge tent in his boxers as Sally changed positions, laying on her back. Jake smiled some more as she slid his fingers back inside her, and as she did, he started to finger fuck his sister slow at first. Gradually, the speed of his fingers increased as he teased her clit with his thumb. He never once took his eyes off his sister as his fingers moved faster inside of her. "So, you want me to suck on your titties yet sis?" He teased.

Back
Top Bottom