Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Barely Surviving (randomname98766789 x celebstars) (The Walking Dead fandom)

Kissing him back lightly, Maggie seemed happy that he had accepted the idea. She did have her doubts, she would hate to think what he would have been like if he had rejected the idea. Watching him sit on the bed, Beth herself looked nervous, listening to the pair talk like she wasn't in the room.

Her body shook as Lee joined her on the bed. Feeling his hand on her smooth stomach which was flat and pale.

Maggie just smiled, not replying, but going to sit on the bed to, leaning in to hug Lee and leave a hand on Beth's arm, comforting her. "Are you okay if I am here Beth?" The brunette asked the blonde.

"I think I would prefer it...if that isn't weird"

It seemed all three were content with each other being in the same cell as one another.

Lee was very happy indeed and he kissed Maggie quickly. “Alright baby. Can you get some ropes, cuffs, and a couple of gags from our bag? If we are going to do this, we will do this right.” Lee then turned to the blonde and winked at her. “I will make this something special Beth. You will have so much fun.” Lee spoke, standing up and quickly shedding his shirt and jeans. He was really, really excited for this and he waited for Maggie to listen to him. While that happened, he started to kiss down Beth’s neck to get her going, his hand sliding into her panties and began rubbing her womanhood, trying to get her wet and slick for their fun they were going to have. Lee was going to definitely enjoy this and he was going to definitely have his way with both women. Lee smiled at the blonde then looked back to his wife to see how much progress she had made.

Her lips softly pressed against his and the married couple shared a kiss. Afterwards, Maggie smiled and went to a corner of the cell, hidden by another long sheet which fell from the ceiling. Meanwhile, the blonde sister laying on the bed looked up with her magical blue eyes to the husband.

Watching him strip, his clothes were shed apart from his boxers. Beth admired his body and then she felt his lips press against her neck. Moving her head to the side she exposed more of her flesh to him while his hand went in to her panties. The woman's heart was racing with nerves as he touched her more private section.

Maggie returned, holding a variety of apparatus and equipment. "Don't worry Beth. You will be fine"

“She’s right, Beth. You’re going to be fine.” Lee assured the woman before turning to Maggie and thanking her. Next, he just pulled down Beth’s panties and also removed her bra. This left the young blonde completely naked and without any clothing at all. This made him smile at the girl, reaching down and pressing a kiss on her abdomen.

“Maggie, do me a favor and take the handcuffs. Cuff Beth’s hands together in front and then use a cleave gag on her for me.” Lee murmured, standing up from the bed to give Maggie room before kissing her. Nothing was hotter in his opinion than seeing Maggie tie Beth and gag her. He also knew that Maggie would be a professional at this, considering how many times this has been done to herself too.

Striped naked, the blonde laid there, watching Lee and Maggie talking. Feeling nervous, her chest was nearly flat, something which didn't bring confidence to her. Crossing her legs to try and hide her pussy, Beth shook as Lee kissed her abdomen. It felt nice his soft lips on her skin and brought a little comfort to her.

Maggie listened to her husband, following his instructions to the letter. Taking the handcuffs, she put each one around the wrist of her younger sibling. Finally wrapping the cleave gag around the sister's mouth, she tied it behind it, making sure her blonde hair was not caught.

"You will be fine Beth, you will remember this night for the rest of your life"

“I think your sister looks sexy like this, don’t you Maggie?” Lee asked with a smirk on his lips while looking at Beth’s bound and gagged body. All those times that Maggie had been tied up and gagged seemed to come in use here because she knew just how Lee liked it. However, Lee needed to fix the other Greene sister before doing anything else. “Maggie, I want you to sit right above Beth’s chest, facing me.” Lee ordered so her ass would be right against Beth’s face. Lee waited until Maggie complied and then he grabbed some more handcuffs and just simply cuffed her hands behind of her back. Her pussy would also be right against Beth’s breasts before Lee joined on the bed, looking deep into Maggie’s eyes.

His arms wrapped around her body and his hands gave her ass a squeeze and started kissing his wife, letting the hilt of his manhood start rubbing against her tight, wet pussy. The blonde did look sexy all tied up like this and Lee was just about ready to give her a night to remember.

"She is pretty, beautiful" Maggie answered lovingly while staring at Beth who had the gag around her mouth, keeping her light pink lips parted. Maggie herself made sure she was naked when Lee asked her to sit above Beth. Stripping her clothing, it never got old when she was undressing herself, how sexy she looked.

Finally, her pale breasts and smooth tummy were on show along with her pussy. The long hair rested against her shoulders as she climbed on to the bed, hovering above her sister's chest. The sound of the cuffs clicked together and secured her arms behind her back. Noises of tongues wagging together filled the room which was a little cold. Things would warm up pretty quickly for the three of them though.

All at once, everything in Lee’s universe was forgotten except for these two lovely ladies right here. His hands continued massaging and squeezing Maggie’s butt and his mouth was insatiably moving against his wife’s mouth in a most deep, passionate kiss.

However, he did not Beth be unattended. Everything was finally in place and he took that massive girth of his and slowly pushed it inside of the tight young blonde. He moaned out at the feeling of how fucking tight she was and that noise went directly into Maggie’s mouth. His hips were keeping a slower pace at first, slowly moving up and down against the blonde, sending himself as deep in her as he could go. He hoped Beth would be enjoying this and hoped her first time was worth waiting for.

With the couple kissing above her, Beth felt a little awkward, especially as Lee's hands were right in front of her face massaging Maggie's ass cheeks. From the position below, the sister could see her pussy to, making her realize she was in a situation which was very real and happening in real time. Suddenly, this warm meat was pressed against her slit and her lips were pushed out to accommodate it.

Tilting her head back, she gasped, her mouth open wide as he pushed through her hymen, a little blood coating his cock. Maggie could feel the passion in her husband's kissing, his nature a little different, probably the excitement of having finally fucked her sister. "How does she feel" Maggie whispered to her man as the kiss was stopped, her warm breath coating his skin on his face.

“Your sister is very, very tight.” Lee breathed out in response, already feeling breathless from the kissing.

Now, Lee would be lying if this thought never crossed his mind. Thankfully, Maggie was cool with this and they were actually having a ton of fun. His thick manhood continued slipping deep inside the young girl with each thrust. After breaking through her hymen, he went only a little deeper so he did not hurt Beth too much.

Honestly, Beth could not have had this happen with anyone better than Lee. He would definitely look out for her and make sure that it’s enjoyable. Still, his large hands massaged and groped Maggie’s ass with a firm grip while kissing her.

“I think she’s having fun.” Lee chuckled after hearing the blonde moan out behind the gag. Lee smirked at his wife during the kiss, letting out a quiet moan into her mouth. This would certainly take longer for Lee to cum because of how he was used to something rougher and more passionate with Maggie. Plus, he could go full out with Maggie since they had sex so many times together.

This probably wasn't so romantic for Beth. It wasn't how she saw her first time happening that was for certain. She imagined candles, maybe some music and a sunset. In reality, it was being gagged, tied up and seeing Lee and Maggie kissing. Well, just her sister's back to be precise with her ass being squeezed by her husband.

Now closing her eyes, the feel of a cock inside her was soon becoming a pleasurable experience for the cute blonde woman. Soft moans left her lips, although it was caught in the gag, drowning out harsh tones.

Maggie meanwhile smiled in to another kiss with her husband before pulling back and speaking. "I have to say, I do feel nervous, excited to about this new arrangement."

Lee felt the same way that Maggie did. It was a bit unnerving but mostly exciting. When Beth finally started to moan freely against the gag, Lee started to thrust even harder. His massive girth was being thrust even deeper inside the young girl’s pussy and he felt so fucking good.

After kissing Maggie, he just looked deep into her eyes while breathing hard. “Tell me baby. Should I cum inside your sister or not?” Lee had no idea if Beth was on the pill or anything like that. He also didn’t know if Beth wanted him to cum inside of her. He was sure the Greene sisters talked about this before and he was sure Maggie would tell him what he should do next.

When he asked her about whether or not he should cum in her sister, Maggie's eyes scanned her husband's and she could see how happy he was. Her thought process was interrupted when Beth moaned softly behind her gag. Looking over her shoulder down at her sister, Beth had her eyes closed and was biting her lip as she was taking in Lee's thickness.

"Cum in her" Maggie whispered as she leaned in near his ear. "Then I want that cum in my pussy to. Just imagine if we both got pregnant on the same night by my gorgeous fucking husband." The brunette laughed with some excitement.

"But what would make this night even more special for you honey?"

Lee liked the sound of that. He could cum inside of Beth then cum inside of Maggie. “Do you want me to cum in both of you at the same time? Or should we fuck again after this?” Lee asked his wife curiously. If she wanted him, he could cum inside Beth and then quickly move his cock to Maggie’s pussy so he could get a few drops inside of her as well though he hoped they would both be full of his cum and he could fuck Maggie after this was over.

“Let’s finish this while I think baby. I’m getting so close.” He growled out loudly before finally reaching his orgasm and feeling his hot, sticky semen start shooting out of his tip.

"I'd rather get my own fucking. My own batch of cum for myself." Maggie was talking differently, talking in a way Beth had never heard her before. She was used to the polite kind woman who didn't swear. Something their father hated.

Underneath, Beth was moaning as Lee's cock was pushing in and pulling out of her. Her tight pussy hugged his shaft well, her lips holding on to him, milking him. Finally, she felt this hot seed splash in to her hole, coating her walls. Beth came to, arching her back, biting her bottom lip as she moaned in pleasure.

Maggie looked over her shoulder down her little sis and saw the pleasure she received. "I think she loves your cock baby"

An electrical pulse sprouted in the base of Lee’s cock, traveling upwards on his shaft and then right back down again until it reached his pink, rounded tip. A quiet moan emitted from his throat upon hearing another one of Beth’s muffled moans and his climax finally hit.

Four massive explosions discharged from his tip, filling Beth up with the hot, balmy semen. His eyes were focusing on Maggie, a smile engulfing his face. “I know she loved it.” He murmured and placed a kiss to Maggie’s lips.

It had been fun but he knew all good things must come to an end so Lee finally pulled out of Beth and stood up straight, reaching down to start untying Beth, leaving the gag for last of course. After removing the gag from Beth, Lee triumphantly glanced towards the two sisters. “Did you girls have fun?”

Back
Top Bottom