Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Submitting in Suren

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Awww, we're all friends now aren't we." Slye says as he pops up from the shadows causing Riku to jump startled. "Relax I'm this one's guide, the name is Slye. So were to leader?" Slye asks you.

Locations:

A. Camp Site

B. Millianda

C. Naruia

D. Auga

E. Camp site (Where you first came in by your portal. That's your rest zone where you're free to talk to your compainions, rest, masterbate etc.)

F. Explore Desert (where you're currently in)

G. Forest Zone

"Of course we are. Bosom buddies actually." Out of a spontaneous impuls I reach out and give Riku a hug while grinning at syle. How does he react?

"On to Millianda next."

Riku blushes a little bit from the contact, you can feel her naked body under her robe rub against you. She goes a little stiff from the touch, not quite sure how to react to it but she doesn't push you away either which is a good sign.

"Right this way then." Slye tells you with a smile. You begin to walk through the desert. The heat pours down on you like a physical force that wants to push you down into the ground, you begin to sweat uncontrolably as the heat makes you feel like your weapon weighs three times as much as it normally does. The sand whips at your body thanks to the wind, like a thousand million whips that scraps any exposed flesh that you have. Luckily you aren't made to suffer long as your surroundings once again appear to instantly change, however despite the unpleasentness you do feel a little bit tougher thanks to the journey.

The weather feeling a million times better as a cool breeze hits you, as you walk you notice a distinct lack of sand and instead can feel a nice comfy cushion under your feet. You look down to see that you're literary walking on clouds. As you look all around you you see a vast land of clouds. The clouds didn't just make up the land but they also floated all around the area like birds. And directly in front of you is a golden gate, guarded by two men with wings, spears, helmets and armor.

"Welcome to Angel city!" Slye tells you with a big grin.

While my new 'armor' is all good and dandy with the freedom of movement it gives me maybe I should get myself a cloak or a robe or some other easily discarded garment for extended travel as a bit of a protection against the elements.

Interesting to now that Riku is not wearing anything underneath, though. For some reason i have to smile at the thought. Is this my devious darker half whispering ideas again?

That cloud place is likely even stranger than anything i have seen in Suren before, and I have already seen a few strange things. "They take this angel business quite literally, don't they?" Somehow I feel Seprico's reach does not extend here.

"Will they allow you inside, Syle?"

"I've never been to Angel city before." Riku comments as she looks around, looking both awe and uncomfortable. Perhaps you should get here alone to talk about her past and personality. After all there's no better place to find their weaknesses then their history. Your voice says to you in your mind.

"HA, who do you think you're talking too. My mirage spell is strong enough to fool any to-bit angel into thinking I'm human. Although personally I don't want to meet with the head Angel, we have sort of a negative history with each other." Slye informs you as the two guards approach you.

"Hault human. You must submit to a corruption scanning before you can be allowed into the city, you most also state your business here." The lead guard asks you.

Well, if Syle thinks he can handle this, I have no objections to let him try. So I smile friendly at the guards as I reply.

"We are on an important mission and would request an audience with Millianda, ruler of Suren. Scan all you want."

Everyone begins to giggle at your statement. Slye leans down and explains to you, while struggling to hold down his laughter, "Millianda is a main power on Suren but she isn't its ruler, her terrority only stretches to areas under the control of the Angel army."

Slye steps up confidently as the Guard Angel waves his hand, causing a blue light to shine over him. Nothing happens, which you assume is a good thing since they nod their head and move over to you. As they scan you with the blue light the guard tells you, "While I can understand your need to gaze upon the Transend and be comforted by her light you most understand that with the war she is extremely busy and does not have time to meet with every peasent." The Angel guard nods his head as you past the test then move over to Riku.

You immediately noticed a shift in their stance as the second guard readies his weapon while the first begins the scan, but to their obvious suprirse Riku doesn't set off any alarms.

"Is that Angel magic? Incredible, I've never seen it up close before." Riku says apparently not noticing a thing.

The guard scans her again and again nothing happens. "A Normazon that isn't corrupted?" The second guard asks shocked by this.

Riku finally notcing the problem says while folding her arms, "I had a falling out with my clan."

Seems I have found a very special friend here. Maybe I should not corrupt her at all. What if with every person I corrupt and force to follow my schemes I actually further Seprico's plans?

For now, though, I step up next to Riku, placing an arm protectively around her shoulders, and smile at the guards "Aren't we a bit prejudiced here? Or don't you trust your own magic?" Well, they did screw up with Syle.

The guards look at each other before stepping back and allowing all three of you to pass. As you enter the city you see tons of angels, all with monk like clothing, flying around, playing music, tending to flowers and assortment of other things. You're not even surprise to find that the town's buildings appear to be made up of clouds. In the center of the town, in an almost church like shape, is the tallest building, no doubt where you want to go.

"So, any ideas how to get an audience with Millianda?" I ask my two companions, but mostly Syle. If Riku can come up with a great idea, even better.

"If not, I would start by simply asking."

"Just tell them you're a dreamcatcher, that should be enough to grab her attention." Slye tells you in a bored tone of voice.

"Let's try this." And with that I start walking towards the tall building.

As you approach the tall looking building two Angel guards in much better armor then the ones at the gate stand at the door. "Do you have an appointment of some kind in this building." The guard on the right asks in a friendly manner.

"No, I do not" I reply trying to match his tone. "However I am one of the dream catchers and I need to see Millianda un some truly urgent issue".

"Deamcatcher!" The guard exclaims as they look at each other. "Of course Millianda will see you, right this way." The Angel guard says to you as he bows his head towards you in a sign of respect. As you follow him you notice Slye once more disappearing. You're taken to a great room with a huge skylight, showing the sun shinning down on a small pound.

Sitting on the pound in an almost mediative state is one of the most beautiful women you have ever seen in your life. Despite not liking woman this women would make you question your sexuality. She gives off a yellow glow, as her long blond hair, flows down her head. Her blue eyes stares at you as her perfect skin and perfect frame match her perfectness.

Besides her are several older Angels all in mediatative positions, all staring at you. "Hello young one, I've met with all of the dreamcatchers from your world yet you are a new face to me." Millianda begins, her voice like honey to your ears as she speaks to you, not in a mean way but definitely guarded.

That is unexpected. Has she not heard of my predecessors demise yet? I do my best to express my peacefulness and first bow respectfully - my scant outfit might ruin the effect somewhat - before looking at her and replying in a calm, friendly tone.

"Your observation is correct, Lady Millianda. I have only been appointed the new dream catcher of Giusen this very morning. I have been told my predecessor Ricky has perished very recently, though I know no details about his demise."

"I see, although I did not know RIcky very well I knew he was fighting against the plague that threatens our world." Millianda says in a sober voice before finally looking over you. Taking in your outfit as well as frame and your compainion. "Tell me young one, how much of the situation in Suren are you aware of........and what do you want to know?" She asks you, and you get the distinct feeling this is a test of some kind.

For all I know she has some high powered angelic lie detectors somewhere in the room, which is another reason to just be as honest as I can.

"I have learned that a demon lord by the name of Seprico has recently risen to power in this world. By her doing a malicious force called corruption is spreading and trying to ... well ... corrupt everything and cement Seprico's rule that way.

I also have learned that Suren and my world are linked inmystical ways, and as a result that spread of corruption is something we start to notice as well. Which is why I was tasked by our king to investigate this phenomenon and try my best to put an end to Seprico's plans. Not that I think I am capable of that yet ...

I still do not know about the exact nature of this corruption, or where to get started other than looking for the king's lost dreamcatcher Lucy. Our king mentioned that you might be willing to help me.

Actually I still feel I know almost nothing about the whole situation ..."

"I see......the last I saw of Lucy was three days ago when she went to destroy a factory that has been spreading its vile corruption in this very angel homeland!" Millianda booms out, clearly taking great insult at this act. "However as far as my forces can tell the corrupting is still spreading over our land and it's only thanks to my light that the majority of the angels remain. Sadly several of the......lesser angels have fallen and given in to the corruption and now run wild in the land of the clouds, so if you seek a place to start your quest I would strongly recommend you go there.

With that being said you have many questions, by all means ask which ones you feel most important and I will answer them the best I can." The angel tells you and you once again get the feeling this might be a test of some kind.

"Well, mylady" I start. Indeed, there are so many questions I barely know where to start at all. "the most important facet when fighting a war is to know the enemy, hence why most of all I would like to know what exactly is this corruption? How does it work, and influence people? What do I have to be aware of?"

"You ask a tough question for your first question. Corruption is not from Suren.....or at least it hasn't been active in any known history of Suren. To put in the simplest of terms corruption is a type of transformatiom magic.....but one that we have never seen before. While we can identy many of the symptoms of those exposed to corruption, such as increased base desires and several physical transformations, and use magic to check how high someone's corruption level is we still don't fully understand what the "corruption" in it of itself is. We know that it acts somewhat like a virus, infecting the body and brain but we don't know exactly how or why people can have such vastly different reactions to being exposed to it.

We also know that it comes in two forms, a gas like form that you're breathing in at this moment. Do not be alarmed, this form is the least dangerous and contains the less concentrated form of corruption so its effects are small in most people. With that being said in some darker areas of Suren, where the gas lingers and is thicker, prolong contact with the corruption in this state has been known to influenced people. Then there's the second form of corruption, a paste like state which clings to whatever it touches and stays in the area for months at a time. Mainly used by the demon army as a weapon this form of corruption doesn't have as wide an effect as its gas state but it makes up for this by being signficently more concentrated.

I have yet to meet an individual who, after taking a direct hit from this blast, was able to resist the seductress call."

"The seductress being Seprico?" the clarification comes to mind immediately.

"In a sense yes.......and no, it's complex. While many of the corrupted do end up becoming part of Seprico's army, quite a few of them are surprisingly not that loyal to her and are following more so in a belief. There's even a few who have been corrupted who still actively seek to destroy Seprico, only in their case they want to sit on her throne."

"Hmm... so you are saying Seprico is not the mistress of that corruption, but instead it is a separate ... force ... independent of her?"

"Not quite, Seprico is definitely the one who brought corruption to the land and is the only one who knows how to make it, but it's her control of the corruption itself which is questionable." The head angel tells you.

"And you are saying the only way to fall victim to that corruption is to inhale that gas, or to come in contact with that sticky substance?"

I remember a remark of syle, right before I had let Zig have a go at my pussy. He hadmentioned something about my corruption rising, and there was neither gas nor sticky goo involved.

"No, those are simply it's too pure forms. You can also get corruption, to a much lesser extent from repeated physical contact with someone who also suffers from corruption, but once again the amount has varied wildly so we don't know that much about it." Millanda tells you.

Okay, so there are plenty of ways to contract that corruption...

"Is there a cure for it? Some way to undo the damage it has done? To bring those fallen angels you mentioned earlier back into your fold?"

"It depends upon the level of corruption, some people are able to lower their own corruption levels through medatation while others require what we have dub "purification" stones, an incredibly rare type of stone made out of ignzy bee honey."

So undoing corruption does not sound particularly easy. Something tokeep in mind.

"What can you tell me about Seprico? All I know is that she is a powerful demon lord and wants to take over Suren. Especially once Iam out there I would seem quite vulnerable should our paths ever cross..."

"That's about as much as well know as well, much about Seprico, including where she came from is covered in mystery. While we've always had issues with the demons and the former demon lord we have never had open war with them in over a century. Of course that all change when Seprico came and defeated the previous demon lord. Most of that night remains covered in mystery as well since only a few demons witness the event. One day everything was fine the next the demons were raiding towns and advancing outside their borders spreading this new and horrible magic known as corruption, when we contacted them and demanded to speak to the demon lord that's when we learned he had been replaced and that the new demon lord only wanted to see us if we surrendered to her.

What we do know is that she did in fact defeat the formal demon lord in combat which speaks volumes about her combat skills since he was by no means a weakling. Still Seprico has unusal choosen to keep herself hidden away, allowing her generals to fight her battles for her. We've never even seen what she looks like."

"You wouldn't by any chance know the name of that former demon lord?"

Syle ... I remember what Hizin said about his path unfaforably corssing with Seprico. And his interest to bring her down. It would make sense in a way.

"He called himself Azazel." The angel told you.

"And would you know what he looked like? It would seem important to recognize him in case I came across him ..."

Millanda frowns in displeasure, "He would often appear to us looking like an angel, no doubt in a poor taunt at us. Transformation magic was something he was particular found of using."

I nod. Matches Syle as well, the way he could sneak into Angel city, and he seemed like the type who would enjoy a good taunt.

"I think i could sit here all day asking you further questions, but maybbe we should focus at the issues at hand one step at a time. That way naturally more questions will pop up.

You mentioned I could help you right here in your kingdom, and that I might find Lucy doing so?"

"Yes, while our Kingdom in the sky has remained clear of the new demon lord's armies thanks to the limited ways one can enter it the demon lord has found a new way to strike at us. She has created a factory directly blow us that is creating corruption gas that floats up to our city, spreading its vile influence much faster. When I last saw Lucy she said she would go investigate the matter but since the corruption continues and I have not heard back from her I fear the worst."

"So the next goal should be to shut down the factory, and in investigating it see if I can find out about Lucy's whereabouts?"

"Yes." The head angel tells you.

"All right, I will try that.

Any idea where the factory is placed, and what to expect inside?"

"It's located in the ruins zone which lies directly below our cloud zone. As for what guards the factory, a thick cloud of corruption coats the sky preventing entry by air and a magic barrier prevents the ground forces from entering or at least most of them. Lucy had said she knew of away to get around the barrier but she would not tell me what it was." Millianda informs you.

"So I have to basically scout the perimeter and hope I am lucky enough to either find Lucy or the way inside?"

"Yes." Millianda tells you in a non-apologetic but not unfriendly way.

I smile back at her "All right, and helpful hints you could give nevertheless?"

"I'm afriad I don't have any hints to give, you know as much about the situation as we do. We have considered sending in our army to attack the factor and destroy the magic barrier by force but that would take too long and Seprico would simply counter attack with her own army to defend the factory or take advantage of the split in forces and advance forward deeper into our controlled zones." Millianda tells you.

"I will see what I can do. What I would need, though, is someone to show me the way. As I understood the way travel in Suren works that is the quickest way to get there."

"Of course, when you're ready to go the scout will be waiting for you at the city's gates." Millianda tells you as she nods at another angel, giving the order.

"That is appreciated mylady." I think for another moment "Will I need explosives or such to shut the factory down? Or other helpful equipemnt?"

"We have no intelligence about what is inside the factory so I don't know. It's very possible that an explosive might react badly with any chemicals or other material that they have inside." She tells you in her honey of a voice.

And of course no mention of mighty magic swords or armor, either.

"Anything I could take with me that would protect me against the corruption I will likely get exposed to, or counteract its effects?""

To this the angels openly laugh at you including Millianda although she quiets down quickly. Still you can feel your dark side boil in anger at this. "If we had something like that do you think we would be so scared of the corruption? We currently have no such items on us, if we did we would be working on mass producing them so that all of our troops might be protected."

I smirk, but I stay calm and polite.

"So in case I do get corrupted during my mission I will simple been shown the door in a polite way?"

Are the rulers everywhere the same?

"If you are corrupted I highly doubt you'd be in the same mind frame as you are not. Many of the corrupted have willingly joinned Serpico's army or at the least no longer care about stopping her." The angel tells you in her honey coated voice.

"But wasn't it you who mentioned just a few minutes ago that this may hold true for the majority, but not for everyone?"

This talk is getting me nowhere, I know that much.

"Yes but I never said anyone exposed to high levels of corruption would go unchanged. You may still oppose Serpico but the reasons why and how you chose to do it would almost certainly change." She tells you, her tone of voice no different from when you first entered the room.

"Then let us all hope I will be lucky enough not to get corrupted..."

I am ready to take my leave.

"And since this mission seems very urgent I will start on it immediately, right after checking my supplies."

"Of course, take as much prep time as you need. Rushing in and getting yourself kill will accomplish nothing towards defeating Serpico." The high angel tells you with a bow.

Locations:

A. Angel City

Well, with that plethora of options available I pick 'A. Angel City'. Trying to reunite with Riku first.

(Riku is still with you Big Grin)

As you exit outside Slye appears before you with his usual smug smile. "So how did the meeting go?" He asks you.

(New main quest: Destroy the Factory)

"Splendid, most splendid." I reply with a sly grin. "We were given the grand and unique opportunity to save all of Angel city. But first let's check out the cities shops, shall we?

Do you think they will buy imp foot or witches brew?"

Getting a bit more serious for a moment I turn to Riku.

"This will likely be dangerous, so if you'd rather not accompany me I can fully understand."

Riku just shrugs her shoulders, "I'm used to dangerous stuff, and I have nothing better to do so I might as well tag along." She tells you. Looking around you surprisingly only see one shop that might sell items you're interested in.

Locations

A. General Goods shop

B. High temple

C. Exit City

At least I am spared the tough decision which shop to pick first. The General Goods shop it is.

The shop owner smiles and waves at you as you take a look at the items in the shop.

A. Angel Spear - An item used by many of the angel soldiers, while it doesn't do a lot of damage it can pierece most armors and has a second special ability. The Angel Spear can shoot lighning out with no cost to your MP. Cost 30 gems

B. Angel Boots - This is an item that is given to the non-Angel members of the army. It allows the wearer to jump extremely far and high in the air. Cost 15 gems

C. Health potion - Mixed from a variety of different items this is a straight up healint item with no negative s side effects which is exceptionally rare in Suren. Cost 25 gems and will heal 50 HP

D. Cloud shapes - This item doesn't really do anything but it makes for a nice gift to give to someone, both romantic and nonromantic. Cost 5 gems.

Now my current amount of gems won't allow me to buy anything fancy I come across these boots do look tempting, as they would greatly enhance my mobility. Maybe I can even jump over the barrier surrouding the factory?

"Can I try on these boots, please?" I therefore ask the shopkeeper. I also have to check whether they mesh well visually with the rest of my outfit, and how much they will encumber me.

"And will they work indoors as well?"

"Of course." The shop keeper tells you, referring to both your questions as he hands you the boots. They look like white sneakers with two mini-angel ones on both of them.

Sneakers... oh well, I still take off my sandals and slip inside.

"Do you like them?" The shop keeper asks you.

Well, do I?

I try to walk a few steps in them, do some crouching and other acrobatic maneuver to judge their encumbrance.

You immediately jump high into the air, almost hitting the cloud ceiling and that was just a small jump. It's a little confusing at first adjusting to the boots, having to only put a small fraction of the force you normally step with so you don't go jumping wildly around but eventually you find yourself flying through the shop, jumpping like a rabbit, you think if you get a good jump you can jump higher then some of the buildings in the city.

Style wise the sneakers don't really fit with my bikini, but who cares if they have such a useful benefit. Who knows, maybe I can even create new combat maneuvers with them, like the Overhead-Jump-Cleave...

"I will take them" I tell the clerk, counting out hte 15 gems. "Any chance you'd be interested in my old sandals?"

The shop clerk looks at them and replies, "Not really, I suppose I can break them down and use them as material for something else though. 2 gems?" He offers you.

"Two gems sounds fair" Definitely better than them bogging me down.

Thusly satisfied I exit the shop. "Anyone can think of anything useful to do here before we head out to take down that factory?"

"Nope." Slye tells you as Riku nods her head.

Locations:

A. High temple

B. General Goods shop

C. Exit the city

"Out we go, then"

As you approach the gates you can see the your Angel escort waiting for you. Like many angels this one is emitting a so light about him, meaning the only thing you can see about the angel is its skin color, black. As you approach what gender do you see?

As I walk closer to the angel I am able to make out some more details through the shining light. Apparently this one is a male specimen.

"Hello my lady, I am Vigro and I am to be your escort and assist you however I can with destroy the factory." The angel Vigro tells you as he bows down before you. He's wearing silver armor and carrying a spear and shield.

"Nice to meet you, Vigro" I greet him. I might put his 'assist you however I can' to the test eventually. "For starters, since this mission might require some stealth and subtlety, are you capable of dimming the radiant light surrounding you? The way is is now you'll be easily noticeable from a great distance."

"Of course." He tells you as the light around him disappears.

"Awesome, is that part of an angel's biology or just something that naturally happens with your magic?" Riku asks him

Vigro stiffens as he spots Riku, his body language screaming his dislike. "A combination of both, our magic is so naturally integrated into our body that the stronger and more powerful we become the stronger the light from our skin becomes but I wouldn't expect a Normazon to understand such a concept." Vigro says with obvious contempt in his voice.

This time Riku catches the insult and glares right back down at the man. "Well screw you two, all of your angels and natural magical beings are the same, looking down on the rest of us who have to get magical energy from a different source!"

"You mean STEAL magical energy from another, you might as well be taking one of their limbs or organs while you're at it!"

"That's not how our magic works you self entitled smug Penna!"

You can tell from the look on Vigro's face that "Penna" is a negative racial slurr used against Angels. You best step in quickly before this conversation turns violent.

"Can the two of you please clam down. Like ... now?"

I literally step in between the two squabblers.

"Riku here tested clear on your corruption test, so show her some respect for that, I bet it was not easy in the community she grew up. And no unvalidated assumptions.

And Riku, please refrain from further insults, o.k.?

At the moment both of you are doing exactly what Seprico would want were she here."

Maybe they just both need to get laid?

Now that's an idea, you can force them to have sex with each other, ravish each other's bodies. Of course that would require turning them into slaves but that shouldn't be too hard. Your dark side tells you.

Both Vigro and Riku straighten up, turning away from each other, but at least they can be professional. Vigro turns back to you and bows his head in an apologic fashion to you. "I am sorry about that my lady." He tells you although you get the feeling he's only sorry about causing YOU harm/distraction rather then being sorry for the actual act itself.

Still you doubt you can get much better out of either one of them, unless you take your dark side's suggestion although you could also try learning about the history between the two races. Perhaps Slye might have some insight he can tell you, although it would probably be best not to ask him or them about it when they're both within ear shot of each other.

"Good. I am happy to see both of you know what is at stake..."

I watch them. Learning about hteir history would be helpful, but I don't think we have the time. There is some other issue that has to be dealth with, though.

"Lead the way, then. But before we head to the factory proper we need some secluded spot nearby for some essential preparations."

"Of course my lady, we know that you fight Seprico so I will do all of my power to aid you in your quests." Vigro tells you.

Locations:

A. Explore cloud zone

B. Forest Zone

C. Desert Zone

D. Lucy's camp

E. Your camp

F. Ask Slye to take you somewhere specific

(Just to let you know that you don't have to do the factory quest right away. Vigro won't start bothering you about it unless you do three or more side quests first so you've got time to explore. Also just to remind you you now have your max number of compainions equipped. If you get another compainion you'll have to have one of them wait for you back at the camp.)

We will see about Vigro's promise, I am quite sure he has no idea what I have in mind.

"Let's see if I caught up on that travelling stuff by now" Following that proclamation I try to envision my very own camp and set out to get there, soonish if possible.

You begin to walk through the cloud zone as you invision your goal, as you do so you find that your mind begins to wander why looking at the peaceful setting, asking itself the big questions in life and thinking about what the answers could be and as a result you find yourself getting slightly smarter. Just like with Slye one minute you're walking in the cloud zone and the next you're right in front of your camp. The place doesn't look any worse since you've last saw it.

"Huh, this isn't a bad looking place." RIku says.

"It is an excellent solid home my lady." Vigro tells you as both he and Riku head inside the wooden structure and begin to claim rooms.

(Increase your intelligence by 1)

Now that is a good opportunity. As I see the two of them disappear through different doors I hold Syle back.

"Now that we are alone you can maybe tell me why the two were at each other's throat from the start, without even kowing each other. What is it between angels and Normazons?"

"Those two groups have been at each others throats for years, well before Serpico and her corruption came to the land. To be fair the fued goes deeper then just angels and Normazon's but they're really the physically embodiement of the issue. You see on Suren not all beings are born with natural magical energy, so not everyone can use magic. However the first Normazon figured out a way to use magical energy from a different source, like the enviroment, sexual energy, potions etc. so this meant that anyone now could use magic.

The angels being the freaking scary cats that they were started complaining about how rapidily the "Normazon" group was growing, they were scared about what the long term effects of "stealing" magic as they put it, was on the beings who were losing the energy on the deal. What you have to understand about angels is that they're very prideful and superstitious so whenever something comes along that threatens the norm or challenges their way of thinking they tend to react poorly. Despite the Normazon's claims that there was nothing to worry about and it was safe the angels wanted them to stop practicing their spell craft.

Now what you have to understand about the Normazons is that they are composed of many different races and people, they only look the same because of the side effects of the potions they take so that they can perform magic. Angels at that time and even now don't really associate with non-angels without reason, it's just in their natural and the way their society works that they stick close to each other in cloud city so when you combine that with how prideful they tend to act and you get a lot and I mean a lot of people who think that angels are elitiest snobs who want to meddle in the lives of everyone else because they believe they actually are servents of a higher power like in some human books.

So when the angels demanded they stop the Normazons basically told them to F-off. They said that the angels were just scared of losing their status as the race with by enlarge the most amount of magic beings in it. That the angels couldn't handle the fact that they weren't the only ones who were special anymore, and I do believe that this played a part in the angel's decision making.

So now you have two sides with rapidly rising tension and both sides leaders are screaming their views and fears for their idiot followers to hear. Naturally it didn't take long before conflict arrived, some stupid angels decided to kill off some Normazon who were trying to use some magical energy from a tree which only fued Normazon fears and anger that the angels were trying to force their views and way of life on them. The angels being young, stupid and untrainned got their asses kicked and as a result the Normazon decided to punish them by draining their magical energy from them, naturally this didn't help with the belief that Normazon were "stealing" magical energy despite the fact the angels who had had their magical energy drainned latered recovered later on.

So too this day the Normazon have always sided with the demon lord over the High Angel."

That sounded worse that Northern Ireland and the Near East combined. Wait, what are Northern Ireland and the Near East?

Shrugging offf the puzzlement of those weird thoughts popping up I sigh audibly "Great, how I love long standing feuds born of mutual ignorance. Thank you for you explanation, though, syle, that was most helpful. Now let's see what I can do about it, will you wait here please?"

Not waiting for his reply I head off to the rooms where the two have set up quarters, starting with Riku. Hopefully I did not take too long chatting with Syle and she hasn't already made herself too comfortable and gotten some ideas to ... entertain herself.

Riku had certainly gotten herself comfortable although not "as" comfortable as you feared. She has taken the room furthest away from Vigro, and is spreading herself out. Setting up various lab equipment and items you don't even recongize but you have no doubt are part of her experiments. "Oh, hey Lyra what's up?" She asks you as she continues setting up.

"I am glad you like the room" I genuinely smile at her as I say that. Somehow I like the studious witch,and I can only hope she will take no (lasting) objections to what I have planned. Desperate times and such ...

"You remember me saying something about preparing forthe assault on the factory? Now is a good time for that, I'd think. Can you come with me?"

If she does, I will lead her to Vigro's room.

"Sure, I've been thinking about how we might be able to get around the magic barrier." Riku begins to tell you as she follows you out of the room.

"It would be great if you can come up with a solution. I am sure you have the potential."

And with these words I walk right in on Vigro.

Vigro has completely cleaned out the room. Making a nice wide open space, a simple matt has been placed on the floor and several "magic" lights have been placed all around the room, making the entire room feel like a meditative chamber. Highlighting this point Vigro is sitting in a classic medating pose with his wings folded behind him. As you walk in Vigro gets up and bows politely towards you "Hello my lady, how may I help you today?"

Riku has not followed you into Vigro's room and appears to be waiting outside.

"Please come inside, Riku. It is important"

I wave towards the young witch, trying to emphasize the point.

"I will make sure Vigro is not harming you."

Riku reluctantly comes inside Vigro's room, both people glare at each other but they're professional enough not to actually fight in front of you again.

"Listen, both of you..." I start in a calm, friendly voice "I understand that there is a lot of bad blood between your people. But you - both of you - have to see beyond this.

You are both smart individuals, so put some thought to this matter, ponder what of the facts you know of each other really is true, and what is hearsay and propaganda.

Will you do that?"

Both Vigro and Riku look at each other for a moment and then look back to you. "I'm sorry my lady I can't promise you I will be friends with her but I will be able to work with her to achieve a a goal for the greater good." Vigro tells you.

"Yea, I doubt me and birdy here will be coffee pals but we won't have a problem during a mission." Riku adds in.

While it wasn't the best possible result it was still something, and really you couldn't ask for more without learning about how each of them viewed the conflict themselves.

"All right, let's see how good we can work together as a team, then..." I go on, getting to the point of the meeting.

"Riku and I very recently had an encounter with other Normazon witches who view her as a Renegade. During that encounter, we both build up a bit of an ... urge.

That will make us more susceptible to demon tactics prying on that very state, so before we head out we better work that one off..."

Vigro titles his head in confusion, clearly not making the connection while Riku turns bright red as she does.

"Th-that's ok. I can handle that issue myself." Riku says as she runs off back to her room.

"Wait Riku" I call after her as I follow her, trying to catch up to her, leaving a puzzled Vigro back in his room.

You manage to catch up to her and she doesn't look that happy at the moment.

"Riku..." I gently caress her arm "... what is it?"

"That's perhaps what I should be asking you? What did you have plan for our "group" activity?" She asks in an annoyed fashion, but she seems to have soften slightly by your tone of voice and touch.

I carefully place an arm around her shoulder, in a comforting fashion.

"Well I know that I myself would rather have a guy help me find release than do it myself, it is much more enjoyable that way.

And I had hoped that that way the two of you would be able to see behind the barrier of prejudices. Get to know each other better. See the other as an individual, and not an embodiment of cliches and false propaganda."

(Wow you jumpped into that pretty fast, you know there's a reason your dark side wanted you to turn them into your slaves first, well more then one :D)

Riku takes several calming breathes before replying, "First off angels, as far as I know, don't have causal sex. They mediate in order to reduce their lust so if you had actually asked him to help us "relieve" ourselves out of the blue like that I promise you he would have been offended. Secondly I just got out of an organization that had been corrupted to the point where all they cared about is sex so an orgy isn't what I'm looking for at the moment and lastly there's no propaganda involved here. Angels are against knowledge, they're scared of people finding out how magic really works, of losing their precious spot as number one to some other creature which is why they treated non-natural witches like myself like crap."

[Sometimes confrontation tactcs work. And who says I have to follow my dark side that closely? I was hoping for a nice consensual threesome... ]

"I was not looking for an orgy. Not even a threesome. Just some brief pleasant time together.

And are you sure it is really Vigro's fault that he has been indoctrinated like the other angels? Likely he has been holed up in that city all his life, only hearing the official version of things, never able to form an opinion of his own. And then that factory popping up surely has not made things any easier.

You really need to see him as a single person, and give him a chance to discover the truth about things, don't you think?"

(True and that's still possible but you still have to work for your consensual threesome :D)

Riku thinks about what you said for a moment before asking. "What makes you think he wants to learn more about me or my culture?"

[Bah...]

I sigh.

"I am not even sure he actively wants to, right now. He is still too ingrained in his ways... But if we really are to form a successful team, you two have to learn to listen to each other.

Personally I think all the antipathy between you and that angel is just due to a lack of communication."

( :D )

Riku folds her arms, "I said I'd work with him and if he doesn't bother me then I won't bother him. If he wants to learn more about me that's his choice." She tells you

I sigh.

"All right, I see this is a rather tough nut. Do take care of the issue we talked about, though, will you ..."

With slightly hanging shoulders I get up and start to leave the room.

Vigro has politely gone back to his room so as to give you and Riku some privacy whereas Slye is chilling on in the center area grinning smugly having no dount overheard everything. "Having fun yet?" He asks.

"Very much so, how about you?"

I do not wait for his answer, but continue towards Vigro's room.

Vigro was right where you had last left him. Sitting on the floor in his meditivate state. Upon seeing you again he gets up. "My lady, how may I help you?"

"It is still the same problem as I mentioned when I was last in this room a few minutes ago" I look straight at the angel as I continue "Riku may find it easy to help herself, but I never got that much enjoyment out of a solo act ..."

"Oh, right you said something about helping with some built up urges inflicted upon you by the witches. I'm afriad magic isn't my strong suit but I will do what I can to help you dispell it." Vigro says not quite getting what you're saying.

"Well, there is a quite natural way to vent off these urges that does not involve any magic at all..." I am trying the subtle hint way just one more time, although it seems a bit of a lost cause.

"Oh really? How so?" Vigro asks puzzled as your subtly goes flying right over his head.

"Well..." All right, here comes the more blunt way of communication "... it involves inserting an erect male genital into my vagina."

It takes a few seconds for Vigro to registered your quest. You can almost see the thoughts connecting in his brain as he finally puts it together. "Oh, OH! Well I'm deeply flattered my lady but angels don't engage in casual sex. We have found that to help lower our corruption but it wasn't something we normally did anyway so it wasn't that big a change. However if you'd like I can show you how to lower your lust through medatation?" Vigro offers nervously.

You could take him up on the offer but your dark side senses weakness in him, you can choose to push the issue.

Weakness aside, that is just garbage...

"You are not really making sense. It may be indeed possible to lower my lust via meditation, but I doubt that consensual mutually enjoyable sex does further corruption. Why should it? It has been there long before that plague, and on other worlds as well.

Or are you afraid of sex?"

"I'm not afriad of sex!" Vigro replies immediately. "It's just.....not tradition." He replies back to you, rather confident in his answer but you can sense some slight doubt in him.

That sounded a lot more honest to me.

"I see ..." I reply, trying to think of a good continuation "... now many traditions, while not outright bad, are also more a special form of habit than something truly mandatory, wouldn't you agree?"

I am taking a closer look at the angel. Hey, I am standing here in front of him, wearing this scant bkini and not much else, he should show some sort of reaction. Or is his meditation technique that strong?

As you look at the angel you notice a slight tent in his pants, so that most be the weakness your dark side was talking about. You're apperance to the angel has obviously not gone unnoticce.

"Well, I suppose that's true." Vigro says slowly and carefully as he keeps his eyes squarely on your face.

"And would you have a good reason not to put the angel custom of avoiding casual sex into that category of tradition as well?"

I hold his gaze now.

"Well......no but-" Vigro says as he tries to think up something in defense. You can see a bead of sweat slip down his brow as he glances down at your cleavage only to immediately look back up at you, turning slightly red as a result.

I openly smile at him now, intentionally ignoring the doubts in his voice.

"Great, I am glad we are on the same page and that you are willing to help me..."

As I speak I reach up and start to remove my bikini top.

"Wait, no, that's not what-" Vigro gets out, turning bright red at this point as he becomes flustered. You notice that the tips of his wings are also turning red and that his eyes have once again moved to your breasts.

"But what's troubling you?" I ask innocently as I drop my bikini top to the floor, my heavy breasts now hanging completely free and uncovered.

"Haven't we just concludd that there is no rational reason to not perform the classical method of lust relief?" My thumbs hook into the waistband of my bottom piece.

Vigro's eyes become glued to your breast as he and his wing tips turn redder. You can clearly see a tent forming in his tunic as he stares at you. "Y-y-yes but there's no rational reason to not just use medatation either!" He says at last, believing he's come up with a way out of this situation, although his eyes haven't left your breast and the tent in his pants hasn't gone away.

"Oh but there is ..."

I slide the slip down over my hips until it drops to the ground out of its own accord. Stepping out of it I get a bit closer to Vigro, now only wearing my angel sneakers.

"It is a guaranteed and efficient way, while I would have to learn that meditation technique first, something that might take time we do not have."

One more step, and I am in arms reach of him.

Vigro's eyes look down to your pussy and stare at it for a second before rapidly looking up and down, between your pussy and your breast before finally Vigro shuts his eyes and says. "Well true b-b-but" He stutters out, grasping for straws, but you can see his tent in his pants get bigger, and he hasn't back away from you yet.

"See, it is all good ..."

Slowly I sink to my knees in front of him and reach out myself to pull down his pants to his knees.

Vigro's cock pops free of it's confinment showing off it's 8in length as it pulses and throbs. Vigro himself doesn't stop you, but he seems to be in conflict with himself and still might do so if you don't do something to take his mind off such matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom