Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

Jessica enjoyed her last meal her father would make her for a while and hugged her father tightly as she said goodbye, Mr. Allen warning Scott to take care of his trouble. On the drive back Jessica smiled softly as the two of them chatted before she sipped her drink once they'd gotten back. She then smiled at the suggestion. "Sure, sounds fun."

Scott nodded. After finishing up his iced tea, he grabbed a soccer ball out of his garage and got into the car with Jessica. He drove to the park and walked with her to the soccer field. Once they were there, he dropped the ball on the ground and pointed to the goal behind him.
"That will be my goal, and yours is on the other side. I'll let you have first possession."
Scott got into a position to defend his goal and waited for Jessica to begin.

Jessica smiled and followed him into the car then out to the soccer field. She nodded and readied herself before kicking the ball, her feet swift and steady as she practically dribbled the ball between her feet as she made for a dash around him.

Scott moved backwards as Jessica dribbled the ball between her legs. He watched carefully and tried to time his chance to steal the ball. When she went for a dash around him, he took the opportunity and stole the ball out from underneath her with smooth precision. Scott then gave the ball a strong kick so that sailed like a cannonball down the field and struck Jessica's goal.
"Looks like that's one point for me," he said with a smile.
He went over and got the ball, rolling it over to Jessica to give her another chance at his goal.

Jessica blinked in surprise when he stole the ball from her. She frowned and chuckled, realizing it was quite an unfair match up to be playing with a trained superhero. But she didn't complain, it was fun none the less. She took possession of the ball again and started to maneuver her way around Scott to get the ball to his goal.

Scott watched closely as Jessica made his way around him. He tried to block her, but her speed was too much for him this time and she managed to score a goal.
"Looks like that ties up the game. It's my turn to take possession."
Scott took the ball and dribbled it between his legs, his body's natural adaptability making it an exact recreation of what Jessica had done. He passed the ball between Jessica's legs and began heading for her goal.

Jessica, having a good memory, remembered from their basketball game that between the legs was a trick that Scott liked to use. As soon as she saw him pull his leg back to kick the ball, she brought her legs together and blocked the ball as he started running for the goal, assuming it had made it between her legs as she dashed to the goal and kicked it in once she was close enough.

Scott had almost got the ball in the goal when Jessica blocked it and took the ball. He watched as she scored a goal, putting her in the lead.
"Nice moves, babe."
When the ball rolled out of the goal, he kicked it over to Jessica at the center field line.
"Well, it's your possession."
He got down into a defensive position to await her push toward the goal, a smile on this face as he looked at how much fun they were both having.

Jessica smiled and took the ball, waiting, she didn't move when he was ready, not yet. She waited and just when he might think she was waiting for him to move she angled her foot just right to kick the ball high over his head, dashing around him to get it behind him.

Scott was surprised when Jessica kicked the ball over his head. As she dashed around him, he turned and took off after her. As she went to kick the ball, Scott slid and kicked the ball from between her legs, causing it to bounce off of the side of the goal and come back toward them. Scott then gracefully did a backflip and kicked the ball into Jessica's goal, scoring a point. As he landed on his feet, he smiled at Jessica.
"Nice move, but I've got moves of my own."

Scott walked over to the ball and waited for her to be ready before he started. However, the truth was that he actually planned to lose this game. With comprehensive knowledge of angles acquired through extensive study of the martial arts, he knew how to score a goal for Jessica and make it look like a complete accident. Scott gave the ball a strong kick and watched it sail down the field. With the angle and speed it was traveling, it bounced off of the side of Jessica's goal and actually shot back into his own goal. This put Jessica in the lead at 3-2.

Scott laughed and rubbed the back of his head.
"Well, damn, I guess I have really bad luck today. Looks like you win this one, babe."
He walked over to Jessica and put his arms around her.
"And as the winner, you get a special prize."
Scott began to kiss her passionately, giving her the love that she had come to expect from him. When he pulled away from her, he gave her a sexy smile.
"Tell me, is your body warmed up?"

Jessica frowned when he took back the ball and scored but chuckled. "Yeah, you have an arsenal of moves Mr. Superhero." She said with a laugh. As they started the next round she blinked in surprise when he got HER the point. She frowned a little suspiciously before blinking in surprise and blushing brightly, letting out a soft whimper in the passionate kiss. She looked up at him, blushing brightly as she panted a little from her breath being taken away. All she could think to say was. "Did you... give me that point?"

Scott heard her question, and he almost denied that he did. However, he didn't feel that it was right to lie to her.
"Yeah, I did. I kicked it so that it would ricochet back into your goal and win you the game. I figured that we'd be even, with me having one win, you having one win, and there being a tie game."
Scott picked up the soccer ball and put his arm around Jessica to walk with her back to the car.

"Let's head on home. I had a lot of fun."
He got into the car with her and drove back to his house. After putting the soccer ball up in the garage, he went into the house with her, taking her hand and leading her to the bedroom. In the soft light of the lamp, he gave her a loving look.
"I would like to make love to you now."

Jessica pouted a bit and poked his chest. "That's cheating mister." She said with a chuckle before following him back to the car. She then blinked in surprise when he led her to the bedroom and told her that, making her blush deeply a she stammered. "O-O... Ok..."

Scott approached Jessica and wrapped his arms around her.
"My love..."
He began to kiss her passionately once again, his hands roaming and massaging her body. He kissed her neck and then lifted her shirt over her head, depositing it on the ground before reaching behind her for her bra hooks. After removing the bra, her beautiful large breasts came into view, and he leaned down to lick and suck them hungrily. As his mouth helped her nipples get more erect, he undid her pants and began sliding them down along with her panties.

After giving her breasts plenty of attention, he kissed his way down her stomach while his hands massaged her back and her ass. When he reached her pretty pink pussy, he began to lick it with the same hunger that he had licked her nipples. His tongue teased her clit and pussy lips, feeling her get more and more wet. After eating her pussy for a while, he gently fingered her to increase her arousal before turning her around to look at her perfect ass. Scott gave each of her cheeks a gentle slap, and then squeezed them gently.
"I'm going to try something new."

With just his index finger, he proceeded to stick it gently into her ass. He found her clit that was separated by a thin membrane and began to rub it from the other side. While one hand fingered her ass, his other hand found her clit and began to rub it from the side he had rubbed before. Scott was now pleasuring her with both hands, and greatly enjoying himself.
"Your body is perfect, Jessica. Every time we make love, it gets more and more amazing for me."

Jessica was blushing brightly as she whimpered shyly in the kiss before she shivered at his kiss to her neck and blushed more as he pulled her shirt off. She then gasped as he was suddenly licking and sucking her breasts with such hunger it made her moan. She whimpered and squirmed under the loving assault of his mouth before she gasped and trembled as he began licking and eating her pussy. "S-Scott..." She gasped out in pleasure as she whimpered and squirmed, panting before he moaned deeply as he began to finger her. She then blushed more as he spun her around and squeaked, jumping a little as he slapped her ass and groaned softly at the squeeze.

She blinked in confusion when he said he was going to try something new. Then her eyes widened and she gasped. "S-Scott!" She started to protest in slight panic before her breath hitched and she moaned deeply, reaching forward and gripping the edge of the bed as he began to finger her ass, her moans somehow deeper and more desperate at this new, strange pleasure. She squirmed and whimpered at his rubbing before blushing madly and only able to respond with an embarrassed whimper at his words as she panted heavily and groaned.

Scott continued to pleasure Jessica, enjoying her moans and squirms. The new pleasure had her leaning forward, and since she was bent over, her ass looked better than ever. After a few more minutes of fingering her ass and pussy, he withdrew his fingers and began to eat her pussy again. While he licked and savored her pussy, his hands gently squeezed and massaged her ass. By this time, his cock was rock hard, and he was ready to move forward. After a few more minutes of eating her out, he stood up and gently turned her around to face him.

Looking into her face, he could see the bright beauty of her eyes and the blush on her cheeks. His eyes softened as he rubbed a hand lovingly across her right cheek.
"You are the most beautiful woman in the entire world. How did I ever get so fortunate as to win your heart?"
He gave her a gentle kiss, this one filled with warm love and romantic rather than sexual. When he pulled away, he leaned his forehead against hers.
"Would you remove my clothes, please?"

Jessica was moaning and panting, squirming as she gripped the bed before she gasped and trembled, whimpering and panting heavier a he ate her out, moaning softly at his squeezing of her ass. "S-Scott... Oh Scott..." She moaned out before she was left panting as she was turned around to face him. She blushed more as he called her beautiful and himself lucky, looking down in embarrassment before she let out a soft sigh in the kiss, a sigh of comfort and joy. She then blushed a little more and nodded shyly, carefully helping him to remove his shirt, pants, then his underwear.

Scott was soon completely naked, and deposited his clothes next to Jessica's. He placed her hand on his erect cock and motioned for her to begin jerking it. At the same time, he began to massage her breasts again, teasing her nipples with his thumbs. He juggled her breasts in his hands, and then began to massage them again as he kissed her. In the past, their sex had been very fast and hard, but he was slowing things down to really enjoy the intimacy with her and show her how much he loved her. His kiss was soft and romantic as his hands gave her breasts lots of attention.

Jessica blushed once again at the sight of his scarred body. She then looked down shyly and began to rub him slowly, moaning softly as he massaged her sore breasts, shivering at his thumbs on her nipples. She kissed him back slowly and lovingly as she let out a little noise here and there of pleasure or comfort.

Scott groaned as he felt Jessica rub his cock. After a few more minutes of kissing and massage, he moved over to the bed and laid down, turning Jessica's body so that her pussy was in his face.
"I always wanted to try the 69 position. We can pleasure each other this way."
He began to eat her pussy again, enjoying the taste and squeezing her ass. While he did this, he waited for her to suck his cock and lose herself in pleasure once more.

Jessica continued to moan softly as he kissed and massaged before she blinked in surprise when she was pulled over him and blushed brightly at the suggestion. She then gasped and whimpered softly, beginning to pant and moan as she was eaten out before glancing down at his cock uncertainly but feeling she owed him that much she lowered her head and timidly began to kiss and lick along his shaft.

Scott groaned as he felt Jessica's mouth begin to move along his shaft. He took his tongue and began to lick hard against her pussy, covering the entirety of her slit and hitting her clit. His hands gently squeezed her ass, and he could see her pussy glistening in the light.
"I love you, Jessica."
He then licked and began eating her out some more. Scott made sure to hit all of her pleasure spots that he could.

Scott felt his cock enter Jessica's mouth and groaned. It had been a while since his last blowjob, and it felt really good. As she pleasured him, he continued to lick at her clit. From time to time, he would finger her to help her get wetter, and then lap up the juices. Scott gave her a gentle spank and continued to eat her out. As Jessica sucked on his cock, it started to grow in length within her mouth.

Jessica whimpered and panted as she gave him an awkward blowjob and blushed more and whimpered as he spanked her. She would back up off his cock as it grew in length so as not to have it hit the back of her throat.

Back
Top Bottom