Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Awesome Sexy Pathfinder Game [OOC]

Couple administrative matters since we're pretty close to start.

I'll appreciate it if you all are proactive... I'm a "yes, and" kind of GM, so it's nice if characters go out and try to do things with an aim in mind, and the players are vocal about where they want things to go.
(This is especial for any adult content... I don't want to foist any unwanted encounters on people).

Play nice, I want everybody to have the kind of fun they want out of this (which ties into the above... don't hesitate to let me know what you want, srsly...)

Last, don't hesitate to bring up any issues. This is a group, and everybody is different and wants different things... if this leads to friction, comes to me and we'll mediate out a solution to whatever is going on.

Khan and Sweet-Bite have finished characters, so I'm thinking I'll put up the IC Sunday night. (Tenshi, it's not like I'm gonna shoot down your character anyway, so if you want to put an abbreviated character profile in the character thread and finish it off at your pace, go ahead).
We're going to be joined by OneNightNinja, who seemed cool enough and asked me nicely, so I decided to make room for them.

Sorry it took me so long to make my character. I had a clear idea of what I wanted... Then realized it was going to be a major pain to deal with when combat mechanics came up. (Basically, I'd be interrupting people more than Kanye West.) So I bounced around a few ideas and finally settled one something that should be more team-friendly.

But annnywayyy... Super psyched to be let in!

Oh nice! Hi Ninja, been a long time, how you been? Lovely character by the way ;)

Also awesome NPCs, already eager to meet them all :D

As an iron-clad warrior, I suppose I'm going to have to get on good terms with Patchouli... Full plate is so expensive after all.

We should be able to start soon it seems. ^^ Just one more character profile if I'm counting right.

Okay. I've done little more than set the stage for the town.
You can decide where you're going to go.

Not sure if everyone is intending to know each other beforehand (I know Izzy and Zethelda do), so I figure I'll let you lot decide that before you enter.

Let's see how this goes!

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=72190

By the way, do people have preferences for dice rolls? I'd want everyone to use the same site, but having a bit of trouble figuring out which one to use.

Loved the town, that picture brought me so many memories from that game, already love you too Jellyfish ;)

Also nice to see we all start as a group already, by the way Zethelda will be glad to cook, dance, entertain and please you all in just any way you wish ;)

And about dice rolling I usually go for https://rolz.org/ , if you want a room can also be created there without the need to register but if we decide to go for another one that's fine too.

I'm sorry to do this, but, I just don't feel like DMing this one anymore.

Ticked off about a lot of stuff and I'm just kind of dropping all my roleplaying right now because I'm just not in the mood.

Sorry all.

Awww
Hope you decide to stay with us Jelly, but go ahead and take a break if you need to, we all deserve some break sometimes. As Tenshi said we'll be around ;)

Bad news again... I've decided to take an extended hiatus from roleplaying after all.
Probably going to be totally away from site... Sorry all, once again.

Back
Top Bottom