Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy Slut Me (Ash Durn & The Cum Dump ) NSFW duh.

Sasha continues to blush as he listens to Will. He couldn't think about anything else aside from Will's cock even though he was trying too. Looking over at Will, Sasha can't help but glance down to his cock still as Will sits so he can see it. Nodding Sasha stands and begins to remove his apron. " I couldn't think of anything else aside from it. " He answers as he sets the apron aside so he is naked as well. After setting the apron aside Sasha sits back down.

"Then.. why didnt you tell me that you couldn't think about anything but it. I gave you an assignment, and something I did was making it too hard for you.. yu need to work on your communication skills. Of course most boys your age do. You need to tell me things, and not be imbarsed by it.. If you want to do something with my cock.. im probably going to be happy to oblige.. your really damn cute you know" He said blowing a kiss. "And if there is something you dont want, and you know I do want it.. we need to talk about that too.. and vice versa. " will said with a wry smile.

Sasha grabs his beer and takes another sip of it while he looks across at Will. As he tastes the liquid again he makes another face at the taste. With a nod Sasha glances to Will's cock at the idea of doing something with it. Having never really done anything aside from sucked a cock before, Sasha wasn't sure what he would like to try and wouldn't like to try. Though he always wanted to try anal. " Thank you Will. " He says with a smile. " You are very handsome and I would like to do something with your cock. " Sasha admits as he looks to Will's cock again.

It twitched a little bit. "Ohh.. what would you like cutie?" Grinning a little bit, and started to cut his chicken, looking over at Sashas own cock, smilling a little bit and licked his lips, before looking Sasha in the eyes.

Sasha watches Will's cock twitch. Licking his lips Sasha lifts his gaze and looks into Will's eyes. " I would like to taste it... If you don't mind. " Sasha says before biting his bottom lip softly. " What would you like me to do Will? " He quickly asks.

"Well, after you get a taste of it... I want you to tell me about yourself. I know your horny.. but this is the time for you to seeze opertunities, take advantage f them, build yourself up... I wuldnt be a good Daddy for you if I just used you as a cum dump all the time, would I" Will then stood up walking over to the other side of the table, putting his giant member in Sashas face looking down. Handing it over his shoulder. It starting to grow a little firm.

He licks his lips, nodding faintly as he listens to Will. Though he had tasted his own cock before, Sasha wonders more on what Will's will taste like. Sasha keeps his gaze fixed on Will's cock as he comes closer. He glances up at Will for a moment before looking back to his cock. " I-I wouldn't mind being your cum dump Daddy. " Sasha says softly as he reaches out to touch Will's cock.

"Then you should get a lot better at begging.. if thats what you want" He said with a chuckle. "But.. serriously.. you cant just be a house wife and sex slave... you need to be able to do more then that.. your cute now.. but how long do you think your going to be a nice piece of ass..." blowing a little bit of a kiss. Will standing still as his cock started to get hard in Sashas hands.

Taking hold of Will's cock, Sasha begins to feel its massive size and weight weight within his grasp. Having only touched his own cock Sasha carefully caresses Will's cock with his hand. " P-Please daddy can I be your cum dump house wife? " Sasha asks before he leans in and flicks his tongue across the head of Will's cock softly.

Will chuckles. "Well... Maybe.. but thats going to take time for me to decide if that's what I want as well.... It might seem like its what you want now.. and you should als try and figure out something that you want to do outside of the house.. But if you want to be a house wife to some one.. well then there are college courses you could take that would help with that. Cooking... janitorial ... and beauty classes... most of that stuff would be at the community college... " Will licked his lips a little bit more. His cock starting to harden more. His hand going to the boys head. "And you should probably date some.. not just fall in love with the first big cock you see...." Blowing a kiss. Seeming to care for the boys long term well being, rather than just immediate gratification.

Sasha begins to get a taste of a new cock as he flicks his tongue across Will's cock head. He glances up at Will and smiles, giving a faint nod. " Ok Daddy. " He says while looking up into Will's eyes. " What would daddy like me to do? " Sasha asks before turning his attention back to Will's cock. He flicks his tongue out across the head of Will's cock again. After licking the head again Sasha licks his lips, enjoying the taste of Will's cock.

"Well Tomorrow, your going to the community college and finding out about enrollment. And trying to figure out a nice class schedual. Home Accounting would also make you a more attractive house wife.. able to take care of the home finances and that sort of thing..... " Will said smilling a little bit. He then looked over at the boys bags. "And when your done there.. we will go to the mall to get you some more clothes and stuff your going to need...." His hand going to the back of the boys head. Wills cock growing, both longer and thicker, and now standing on its own. "Your also going to start a Diary of your thoughts... that way you can share your dreams with me.. and we can talk them out... " He says a grin on his face. Blowing a kiss at the kid.

Sasha shifts his gaze along the massive cock in front of him as he listens to Will. While he looks over the cock he licks his lips again. Feeling Will's hand on the back of his head Sasha glances up at him for a moment. " Yes Daddy. " He says softly. Leaning his head in closer to Will's cock, Sasha flicks his tongue out and begins to run his tongue along the length of Will's cock, tasting more of the monster that stands before him. " I want to make you happy Daddy. " Sasha says against Will's cock before letting out a soft moan as he licks more of the long shaft.

Will chuckled a little bit. A natural Sub. This might take some work actually to get Sasha to come out of his shell, and understand that Mutual happiness is awseome, and for Sasha to share some of the things in life that he actual wants. He would also have to be careful about showing suggesting things. Will then looked over at the Salad. Sasha had not yet put a dressing on his. "Well.. youve had your taste....: And pulled away. Grabbing Sashas salad bowl, and took a few steps back, putting it on the table. Will then started to jerk his cock . "And I want you to be happy as well.. and not just in the bedroom, Your a nice kid, nice and cute.. and I love the whole feminine boy thing.. especialy with your cock being as big as it is...." chuckiling a little bit, knowing thats shallow.. but fuck it.

Sasha began to enjoy more of Will's cock. However as Will pulls away Sasha lets out a soft whimper, looking longingly at Will's cock. As he whimpers more Sasha watches Will as he moves the bowl of salad before he begins to jerk off. Sasha glances up at Will for a moment before looking back to his cock. " Daddy. " He whines softly as he watches Will jerk off. Though he does not go after Will's cock again since Will had pulled away.

"Yes Sweetie?" Will asks grinning at him a little bit. Will bit his lip some. Thinking about fucking the boy in the Ass... but would probably need a few days of stretching and teasing to get up to that point. Luckily he had some toys upstairs. "You can suck me off later.. I can go a few times in a day.. for now though.. I just want you to watch and think about yourself, and what you want... and talke to me.. you cant talk to me with your mouth full can you?"

Sasha licks his lips as he listens to Will, still watching him jerk his own cock. Something that Sasha wanted to do. He smiles at the idea of sucking Will's cock later and nods faintly, eager to suck his Daddy off. " O-Ok... " He says with a whimper, licking his lips again as his own cock begins to grow hard. " Is daddy going to cum on my salad? " Sasha asks, glancing up to Will's face again.

"Well you need dressing right... and you seem to like the taste of my cock.. so I figure it might be a good way to make you really enjoy your salad.... I even have a special desert in the freezer for later" He says, biting his lip a little bit. He let out a little bit more of a groan. J?erking a little bit faster. "So.. why do you want to be a house wife?" Will asks looking the boy in the eyes as he jacks his cock off.

Sasha smiles as he listens to Will answer his question. He hadn't told Will, though he was rather fond of cum. " I can't wait to see. " Sasha says, blushing as he glances to Will's cock for a moment before looking up into his eyes. " I have always liked the idea of it. " Sasha begins, turning his attention back to Will's cock. " I would watch my mother and knew that was something I wanted to do when I grew up.. "

"No dreams of being out there in the world.. making a name for yourself.. fame, glory.. being paid well for what you do.. just stay at home, and make life nice for another man... what if that man started bringing home others to fuck.. and fucked them even more then you.. after youve lost your shine, and started to no longer be a cute twink that could get by on being cute alone" His slit starting to get a little bit shiny with precum, as he was working himself into a full blown orgasium. He licked his lips a little bit. Wondering what the boy would think of that. Wondering if the boy had thought about that at all.

Sasha shakes his head faintly as he listens to Will begin to speak. As he listens he whimpers a bit as Will continues. He bites his bottom lip and lowers his gaze for a moment. He hadn't thought on what Will had brought up. After a moment he lifts his gaze. " I-I don't know... " Sasha answers with a whimper as he looks up at Will.

Will Smilled, reaching out and raised the boys chin with the tip of his finger, stroking it a little bit. Will blew him a little bit of a kiss. "Its something that you need to think about quite a bit. Your Young, and cute, and have such a wonderful ass, and pretty face.. but your still a guy.. eventually your going to stop being so girlish.. and your going to need to think about that. Sure you can go on hormones and stay girlish a hell of a lot longer if you want.. but that itself has consequences you need to think about in the long term. Im not saying this to degrade your wonderfulness.. just something that you need to consider....." And then brought his hand back to himself. Putting his head back, he started to cum. Rope after rope of thick shiny cum going into the green salad. panting more then a little bit, his balls tensing with each shot of cum. letting out a long groan as each one came out. Coating the salad in the jizz, If it had been regular dressing rather then cum, there was so much, that you would think some one emptied the bottle into the bowl. He panted a little bit more, and grunted. Walking to the fridge he grabbed himself a balsmic vinger to dress his ... before sitting back down at the table, smiling wide.

Back
Top Bottom