Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Bloody Romance - TVD (Izzy325 x Traveler)

Bailey jumped back and blinked several times as Damon appeared in front of him. He was ready to ask how he moved that quickly but chalked it up to Damon's vampire abilities. He wondered what else the sarcastic vampire was able to do. He gulped as he noted the ravenous look in Damon's eyes. He looked as if he hadn't eaten in days. "I'm not a vampire group-" He was caught off as he found himself in Damon's embrace.

He looked up into the mans dark eyes and tilted his head almost instinctually to allow the man to feed from him. The initial bite hurt and Bailey couldn't help but let out a gasp. Slowly he felt as the man feed from him literally taking in his life force. It didn't feel amazing but it didn't feel bad either. His knees gave out leaving his entire weight on Damon. Finally the man removed himself from Bailey's neck leaving him to lean against the wall.

"You're welcome. Maybe try to get your fill in sooner before you completely drain me next time." He cringed as he thought about that. Why would he offer himself to the vampire again? He didn't mind feeling him that closely to him...to feel his lips against his neck...Bailey shook the thoughts off that were invading his head.

"I'm going to find something to stop the bleeding and then I'm off to bed. If I wake up tomorrow and you're still here we can figure out what to do. I have to work the bar but afterwards we can head of to Beatrix's so she can help us." He walked over to the kitchen to see if he could find a towel to place on his neck.

Bailey couldn't help but get find himself getting excited at the prospect of learning how to control these abilities of his. What would he be able to do. How powerful would he be? How long would it take him to control these abilities? All questions he would have for Beatrix in the morning. Placing the towel on his neck he walked back towards his bed room. He looked at Damon awkwardly before laying down in bed. He climbed under the covers not sure what to say. How often had he brought strange supernatural men up in his bedroom. One word would answer that question....none. What would they even talk about. "Just turn the light off...when you're ready." He turned over closing his eyes.

-------

Several miles away a meeting was taking place in an abandoned packing warehouse. Ten people were gathered but a handsome man with wild dark hair, and the same piercing blue eyes as Bailey stood in the middle. "Bailey our lost brother has been found. He will be ready soon. Kate and Paul...I'm sending you out there to befriend the boy. Allow him to trust you...take him under your wings." A blonde girl and a red headed boy nodded their heads. "Yes Blaise..." The pair bowed the heads and headed off to the unsuspecting newbie witch.

"Well, maybe you don't make me wait so long next time, or you let me invite a friend for dinner," Damon shot back, irritable at the entire situation. "I don't have to be nice to you; remember that." He narrowed his eyes at the bartender as the man nonchalantly walked away, his focus on getting a towel for his neck.

Damon glanced at the bed and then leaned back so that he could look at the couch in the living room. Bed. Couch. Bed. Couch... Bed. He wasn't going to sleep on some couch like a college student. Those days were long over.

He began to unbutton his shirt, his deft fingers working the dark pearl buttons expertly. He wore nothing under the dark grey silk shirt, and as he pulled off his top his sculpted torso was revealed, leaving nothing to the imagination. He slid his hands down to his belt and smirked, watching Bailey close his eyes. "You can watch if you'd like. No need to be shy," he added, his eyes sparking in amusement as he pulled off his pants and socks. He nudged his boots under the bed and then laid his jeans over the back of a nearby chair.

Slowly he moved to the bed and drew back the covers, then slid in next to the bartender. The heat from the man's body was almost as intoxicating as his blood had been, but since Damon had already eaten he felt able to assert control over the situation. "I don't need the light off," he teased as he shut his eyes, "if you want the damned thing off you can shut it off yourself."

Bailey opened his eyes as he heard Damon's teasing tone. Not realizing what he was talking about Bailey opened his eyes just in time to watch as Damon seductively removed his clothing. The young college student couldn't help but blush lightly as Damon without shame basically stripped for him. His muscles bulged and moved as they were released from their cloth prison. He was finally standing in his underwear leaving nothing to the imagination. Damon was...well well endowed in certain areas. At least his personality matched his package.

"You know if you were just a tiny bit kinder I would make your life a lot less easier. Let's just make a truce to help each other. Deal?" Bailey asked as the bed dipped from Damon's weight. He turned over and the vampire's cool skin made contact with his own leaving goose bumps in it's wake. Bailey wasn't sure if they were from being cold or from lust.

Either way the young witch grudgingly stood up and stomped over to the light switch. "Lazy son of a bitch." He mumbled under his breathe. He quickly crawled back into bed closing his eyes finally. The events of the night threw young bailey for a world wind ride but part of him was glad. He knew nothing of his past and perhaps he would finally have family.

Bailey's head rushed with thoughts and emotions of finally having people to call his own. He knew Beatrice was scared of his family but they couldn't be that bad. Bailey was apart of them...and they were a part of him. He didn't feel evil in the slightest bit so how could they? Bailey sighed softly as his eye lips grew heavier and heavier. She could be wrong...as powerful as she is she could just be wrong. .Tomorrow he would ask abut the Dark Rose coven and why he could sense the fear rolling off of her body. For now Bailey would rest easy assured that Damon would be there to protect him until he got the answers he needed.

Damon chuckled as Baily grumbled on his way to turn off the light. "You've met my mother, then?" He smirked, not needing to watch the witch's movements to know where he was. The push of his hot blood coursing through his veins was like a beacon to the vampire. He was thankful that he had eaten, but not for the first time that night he wished he had some bourbon to take the edge off his hunger, even though it wasn't exactly a food hunger he was feeling. He thought briefly of Elaine, laying in her coffin, and wondered if they would ever see each other. It was likely that the answer was 'no'.

He sighed inwardly and let his breathing slow. Maybe it was all for the best. Once the witches got their claws into people they tended to fuck them up, and he knew that they had been such an intricate part of Elaine's situation that there was no way to extract the stink of witch from her destiny. He was probably better off, and she as well, if they just never saw each other again.

Bailey's skin brushed his own, and though he had only been teasing the witch, the mere touch had sent electrical fingers through Damon's body. He frowned. Something about the name 'Dark Rose Coven' had rung a bell for him, but he couldn't for the life of himself remember what was significant about it. As he drifted off to sleep the name circled his consciousness and his body tried not to be so 'aware' of the man in the bed beside him, even as he tried to stay focused on the rest of the apartment. It was irritating as hell; on one hand he wanted to get his spell and be gone, but on the other hand...

He reached out and pushed on Bailey's back. "Hey, you awake?" He knew damn well that the witch was sleeping. A moment later he rolled the man over onto his back so he could get a good look at him. Damon propped himself up on an elbow and regarded the young bartender, studying his face as if doing so would give him some clues. Was there anything familiar about his features? He squinted slightly and tried to remember if he had ever met a witch who looked like this one.

Bailey could feel the vampire next to him as he slowly drifted off to sleep. He could feel the excitement roll of of Damon as the two lay there. For now Bailey would just prefer to forget his problems and allow sleep to take over. Part of him wanted to just jump Damon's bones and have his way with him. The other part just found the vampire annoying in a charming way. Damon's sarcasm seemed to bring a small and slightly annoyed smile across the witches face. He would be sad to see the man leave whenever that day came. Despite only meeting him for the first time that night he could see Damon becoming a maddening but endearing part if his everyday life.

At some point during the surge of thoughts that seemed to appear just before bed every night Bailey found himself allowing sleep to take over. Vivid scenes of groups of witches plagued his mind as he saw only murder and destruction. The terrifying coven plowed through entire families, other covens, and entire villages who stood in their way. It seemed as if nothing could stop them. As the horrifying images continued to play in his head he caught a glimpse of the Dark Rose coven almost being destroyed. The images flashed by rapidly which prevented Bailey from seeing how he could protect himself.

He was slowly woken up by the vampire that laid next to him. He groaned softly as the man turned him onto his back. He tried to tell Damon to fuck off but all that came out of his mouth was a garbled mess. His eyes opened slowly as he took in his surroundings. At least the dreams ceased while he was awake.

Bailey turned to his side to look at the vampire who pulled him from his sleep. "I'm up....now. Do you normally act like a pain in the ass all day and night? Or are you just in rare form tonight?" He asked trying to sound annoyed. Truth be told he was happy the irritating man had woken him up from his sleep. He thought he would be able to find some peace in his dreams but it seemed he was no longer safe even in his head. Bailey bit his lip for a moment wondering if he should ask or better yet if he even wanted to know. "Damon...you don't happen to know anything about this coven do you? I mean I'm assuming you are at least one hundred years old. At some point you must have encountered them." He looked to the man hoping to find any answers. He could not wait until he saw Beatrice in the morning.

"I'm always a pain in the ass. Get used to it." Damon smirked down at the witch's sleepy face, amused by the snark in his voice. Snark was good; it meant the guy had a spine. He watched as Bailey bit his lip, the flesh squeezing and then rolling from his teeth before he spoke. He shook his head slightly, though; he didn't know what he knew. It was too long ago and layered under too many drinks and drug-fueled nights.

He sighed. "No... I don't know anything, but I know that I knew something." He shook his head and his sapphire eyes grew dark. "It sounds familiar." His hand slid over Bailey's chest and came to rest at the base of his abdomen. "A long time ago - I don't even know why it's familiar, or why it makes me feel like I do, but... there's a feeling that it was important to me once" He pressed his lips together and allowed himself to fall back onto the bed. His eyes fixated on the ceiling. "You look familiar." Damon turned his head to look at the bartender. "You look like someone I used to know, but I can't remember who, or why."

He turned and leaned on his elbow to face his bed partner. "Why don't you know anything about this coven? Aren't you witches supposed to be raised up in the coven or something?"

Bailey turned to look at the handsome vampire who lay in ned next to him. The young witch had no idea what strange bedfellows the night would bring. Not that he minded having a hot guy next to him he was just unsure of whether he wanted to slap him or sleep with him. Although perhaps Damon was the type of man who liked it a little rough.

As Damon's hand calmly rested against Bailey's abdomen he couldn't help but find himself a bit parched. There was a hot man laying next to him and all he could think about was his pounding heart. If the rumors were true about Vampires there was not doubt Damon could sense the fear and underlying lust that seemed to roll off of Bailey. "I was adopted. I thought I had mentioned that to you. The only thing I could find out about my family was that they were from Boston. Other than that I have no idea about my lineage. Aren't vampires supposed to have amazing memories? Didn't I read that in a twilight book?" He asked laughing softly at the idea of Damon glittering in the sun.

Bailey laid down next to him as he stared up at the ceiling. "Wait! Couldn't Beatrix help us? I'm sure there has to be some type of spell to allow people to go back into their memories. Or at least back in time? What do you think?"

Bailey leaned up excitedly and grabbed Damon. "Finally I'll be able to find my family. You know how long I've been waiting for this? And I'm sure after all this time they are good. I mean look at me!" In his happiness Bailey leaned over planting a firm kiss against Damon's strong lips. The kiss sparked a reaction that started at his head reaching down to his toes. He pulled away just as quickly as he blushed softly. "Sorry about that...I was just a bit excited."

Back
Top Bottom