Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here To Help [MRAZ and Fuu]

With an angry growl the girl put the cigarettes in the woman's hand. Okay, fuck it, that was a nearly empty box anyway, hence why she had bought the other one yesterday, thankfully they were safely hidden in the pocket of her jacket. "There, those are all." She lied with a huff. "Anything more that you need?"

The mentor did not flinch, she was used to anger. The package now in her hand she wrinkled her nose in disgusted squishing the pack in her hand slightly before aiming, the pack went sailing into the trash bin. This was also a test to see if the pack might be gone if she left the room for a few minutes. Evelyn turned back to the girl, "Is that ALL of them?" she asked one final time, "no one likes to be lied to." Evelyn thought or a moment one more important thing she needed to know before she let the new mentee go, "do you have an address?"

"Yeah, all of them." Dani lied while looking away, all that remained in that package that was, she was NOT going to let the woman throw away her last package of cigs. She needed them and would later on start to quit. Getting up in annoyance the girl shrugged at the woman. " #1829 in Bachman street." She informed.

Evelyn gave a short nod something inside not believing the girl, but she would soon know that lying to her was never a good choice. She wrote down the address. "Right, well we can be done for today." she stood holding out her hand to shake, "Good to meet you. Let's meet here at noon tomorrow."

"Yeah, yeah..." The girl said, shaking the woman's hand and then going out. Oh well, at least that was done, this would not do crap... She might as well not come back the next day. Once outside the building she ran off until being a block far from it, then she got her cigarettes and taking on in her mouth, she left while lighting it, inhaling the smoke deeply calmed her down and made her feel much better. "Fuck this..." She grumbled to herself and went to take a walk, not knowing where she would go.

For hours she walked around, looking at things to get, or things she would get, her cash was low and she needed to wait until she got paid again. She got back home at 1 am, and prepared to sleep the Sunday away.

Evelyn watched the girl go. Standing she moved to the window watching the retreating form leave down the street, "Well till tomorrow, I am thinking," she muttered but had a feeling she would be going to this address she was given to get her new charge. Evelyn went about the rest of her day before going home. Her thoughts were on Dani as she waited for the girl.

Time passed and passed some more. Finally Evelyn sighed getting up and traveling in her car to the address she found. Ignoring the surroundings for now the woman went up to the door and rapped on it quite loudly stepping back, she waited.

The sound woke Dani up and, on her bed, surrounded by some trash here and there, she cursed out loud and laid down on bed again, not willing to get up just yet. Whoever was knocking would surely give up and leave. It wasn't as if she had guest or something anyway.

After a brief period of waiting, the mentor knocked on the door again and again and again. Still with a collected expression the ravenette went to a window -that happened to be Dani's- and balled up her fist again rapped on the window strong enough to hear but light enough not to make the rickity window shatter. Eveyn was persistent and patient, so she was not going anywhere, anytime soon.

The girl was starting to half nap again, ignoring the knocking on her door, when suddenly the knocking came from her window. That nearly gave her a hearth attack... With a grumble, the girl got from her bed and pulled on the curtains (once she got to the window and once she nearly got into an accident because of the thrash around her bed), trying to see who the hell that was.

Evelyn was out there one hand on her hip as the other gave a brisk wave hello, yet her face not all that friendly it was rather stony and frankly pissed yet kept in check. With a few more gestures she mimicked the actions of some one unlocking the door before pointing at the disheveled girl. It was clear that Dani had just risen from slumber for she looked the part and a bit worse.

"What the fuck..." Dani muttered at the sight and slowly closed back the curtain. What was that woman doing here anyway? Had she lost something? Anyway, the best thing to do was facing the woman for a moment and then turning her away. With a gruff and not really caring to get herself presentable, the of age girl went to the door and, unlocking it, she opened it and stared around until finding the woman.

What was her name again... Evelyn, right?

"W-what is the problem?" She asked, confused.

As soon as Dani closed the curtain again the ravenette woman made her way swiftly back to the front porch. The door opened and Evelyn got a ghastly sight of the still teenaged girl. She looked completely worst for wear. With a twist of her lip a disapproving frown was on her face. Sharp darker eyes looked up into blues, "We had a meeting time at noon and it is well past that time." she left it at that waiting to see a reaction rather it be uncaring or whatnot.

The teen looked at the woman and nodded half sleepily. "I know, I overslept. We can put it for some other day." She grumbled. "You did not have to c-come here, you know?"

Evelyn felt her head shake no firmly as she took a swift step forward placing a hand on the door frame. Now there was little distance between the two, "You told me we would meet today. We agreed. Do you think my time can be wasted on "I overselpt we can do it another day." she quoted the last bit sharply. Eyes staring into blues pretty hard pressed, "the day is still today so get dressed."

The girl looked at the woman sleepily before frowning. "T-the meeting was hours ago, you should've simply gone on with your day." She growled before trying to close the door, not wanting to deal with that at the moment. "See you..."

"No." the word came out sharp and low as her foot intercepted the closing door. "The day is still very young we will not adjourn now." she showed a bit of her strength by pushing the door back open with her arm, "you will invite me in and get yourself presentable, Dani."

"No, I won't." Came the immediate reply. "I'm going back to sleep, the meeting was hours ago and I won't ruin my day over it." She growled, trying to close the door once more, not wanting to deal with that in the moment.

Evelyn did not move a muscle, well her jaw tightened as the frown on her face curved deeper and her eyes narrowed even sharper, "I don't think so, you promised time today so the fact it is not at the time you want is irrelvant to me." she took a swift step inside the house now pretty much face to face with the sloppy looking girl, "you WILL be getting dressed and freshened then we will begin. You signed you wanted help yesterday, don't tell me your backing out now because of poor choices? hmm?" it was more of a challenging tone to see if Dani would rise to it herself and get ready or if Evelyn would have to take on a more hands on approuch.

Dani stepped back but frowned back immediately. "I WON'T." The blue eyed girl growled back. "I did not promise, we agreed, it could not be done, well, tough luck." She said with a snarl. "Now get the hell outta here, I said I wanted help, not that I wanted you to come annoy me in my home!"

"In my book you will learn an agreement is just as good as a promise." the woman snapped out coming more into the home instead of backing down. "You are getting dressed." reaching Evelyn snagged a hold of Dani arms and twist them behind her back much like a cop would, giving a mild squeeze in a way to say you are over your head. Knowing her room because of having to knock on her window, the mentor without hesitation started marching her there.

Dani groaned and tried to put some resistance to what the woman was doing, first planting her feet firmly on the ground and then trying to push against her. It only served to make her arm hurt so, at the end, the girl stopped her doings and followed Evelyn's silent command. "W-what the hell?" She cursed while wincing, the last thing she noticed from the entrance was that the main door had been closed, which was a little nice detail, to be honest.

"Le-Let me go already!" The girl shouted as they entered her room, which, as said before, was a royal mess.

"Hush." came the simple command from a clipped tone. Evelyn wrinkled her noise slightly at the stuffy smell of the room, "you have a window why never open it? This room is a pig pen." she did however relase the girl. But blocked her path of escape, "Now. are you going to wash and dress or will I have to strip you and that for you as well?" her nonsense tone kept strong just like it burned in her dark hazel eyes.

Dani winced at the command and huffed lightly. "If you don't like my room you don'-don't have to stay, you know?" She grumbled. "You could just walk away, it'd be easy, and you wouldn't have to see my "pig pen" again, so why don't you leave already?" The girl asked while sitting on the bed. "You're wasting your time."

"Yesterday, we signed an agreement, that you wanted to change your life and I was here to help." Evelyn looked around the room again giving a light smirk, "your room has left an imprint on my psyche, leaving now would do nothing for me," she reached out gently cupping a cheek to angle Dani's head to look at her face, "Or you, giving up so easily suits neither of us well."

Dani stopped frowning and her expression changed to one of surprise and confusion when the woman cupped her cheek and, for a long moment, there was just silence before the girl huffed and turned her head away. "Yeah, well, you don't know how good I am a-a-at giving up." She muttered before getting up and going to her closet. "I'm gonna take a shower, the kitchen is open, if you want to have anything to drink."

Back
Top Bottom