Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Past Lives Ruin New Ones(Ronin and Zombie)

"You do realize, I hate people whom beat around the bush, answer only what I ask Alice and if I feel like it I might answer your question, but since you think your a smart ass, each time you either lie or avoid my questions, I will be using one of these."

He said with a grin, removing a pair of wooden clips, one would normally use these for hanging things to dry but Yunil knew so many other uses for these items. None of which would be comfortable for the girl.

"So are you some sort of gypsy or something, and as far as I know they don't get along with other people so your most likely to be alone, right?"

He asked with a knowing grin on his lips, his hand shifting over to her face, lightly using his finger to brush her hair away from her face to gaze into her eyes. It was a good thing she did not know any thing about vampires, he thought, that way he did not have to worry about her using his weaknesses, although being tied up she really did not have any room to really even try.

"Perhaps if our relationship had finished more amicably, then this meeting would be so very different."

Joan looked at him oddly as he said he hated people who beat around the bush and then he threatened her with clothes pins? Oh no, what was he going to do? Pinch her? She glared at him as he called her Alice again. "Stop calling me Alice! My name is Joan! I don't even know who Alice is!" She yelled at him, obviously not enjoying him calling her something else.

She just rolled her eyes as he held up the clips. She didn't know what could be so bad about them. She had a few in her own bag, It wasn't like they hurt if you pinched yourself with them.

She just rolled her eyes as he called her a gypsy. "I'm not a gypsy..." She said, not saying anything more. She got along quite well with everyone she met. So he was mistaken.

She tried to shake his hand away from her face, not enjoying his touch. She really didn't like him being this close to her, especially since she was still naked. it made her nervous. It was true that Joan didn't know a lot about Vampires Since she didn't believe she didn't bother learning about them. She didn't even know the traditional ones like vampires are repelled by garlic and all that nonsense.

"What are you even talking about?" She asked as he said something about their relationship. She had never even seen him before! How could they have had a relationship?!

Yunil had now found ignoring her to be quite sufficient, just as she had spoken out of turn he reached for the clothes pin, about to use it. But before he could, he heard her answer his question partly. Stretching his arms a bit, he moved the wooden clip over to her ear lobe. Opening it up a little before letting it clamp up around her skin. This would atleast give her an idea of what he had in store for her with other clips. Perhaps make her a lot more obedient to his questions.

"Well, I suppose that's a dead giveaway to what I can use these for. Although this is just one item I am carrying there's many more surprises in store in case you decide you don't want to cooperate."

He said, with a soft chuckle, his eyes glued to hers, even though he was no longer human, he still found those eyes to be quite strange. He did not know anyone except Alice to have them.

"So let me ask you something, when was the last time you ran into some one?"

His fingertips were lightly running around the clip, getting ready to put another one on, just in case he had to.

Joan didn't even flinch as he clipped the pin on her ear. It didn't bother her in the least. But she could tell that if he put them on other parts of her body, there might be some pain. Nothing she couldn't take though was what she decided and continued to keep her mouth shut. She just rolled her eyes, no longer looking at his face.

She glanced over at him as he said he had many other things. A part of her was curious as to what they were, but another part of her never wanted to find out. And for good reason.

Joan knew her eyes were strange but she liked them. They made her look almost exotic and quite often she had caught people just staring at them until they realized she was staring back and then they looked away.

She just rolled her eyes at the question, sighing a bit. "What does it matter?" She asked. He wasn't answering her questions, so why would she answer his? What was he going to do? Put more clips on her? That didn't scare Joan in the least.

Yunil found her resistance amusing as well as quite annoying, he did know whether to punish her or to reward her in some way. Deciding to continue what he had started, he decided to be a bit more aggressive. Taking two clips out before clamping them over her nipples, watching on as they both slowly begin to become swollen in a deep shade of red. Not satisfied with just that, he takes out a black rod and shifts it in between her legs. Thrusting the head of the rod inside her, exerting more pressure as he feels her try to repel the foreign object.

"Well, I suppose this amount of pain should make you realize saying no or not answering me is not really an option for you. Remember I can take you to the verge of death and bring you back and we can start all over."

He said, with glee as he referred to how he healed her bite. Keeping the 5 foot rod, half way inside of her, he rose up to his feet.

"I don't mind you calling for help anymore, call for help as much as you want. Although I would surely not want any one to find me in such a state."

He whispered, with a loud chuckle. If only he could somehow imprint this image to show and humiliate her, he thought.

Joan just avoided eye contact with him as he just stared at her. She was really not enjoying this game of his though. She gasped as he clipped the pins on her. It hurt more than she had expected on her sensitive nipples. She looked down at them, whimpering a bit but bit her lip to hold it back. She was doing a pretty good job until he pulled out a black rod. She was afraid of what he was going to do with it and it wasn't long before she realized she should have talked while she had the chance. She screamed as he shoved the rod into her, out of sheer shock at first, but in pain not too much later. She struggled, trying to get the thing out of her at least a bit as she started crying.

She looked up at him with teary orbs as he spoke to her. She couldn't believe he seemed to be enjoying this. She couldn't take it though. "P-Please, I'll tell you anything. Just take this thing out of me.." She pleaded, hoping he would comply.

Joan closed her eyes tightly, not wanting to even think about what he might do to her. This was already bad enough, and quite painful for so much of something to be shoved in her like that. She shook her head as he said she could call for help if she wanted. She knew calling for help would be useless unless a miracle happened, but that might just end with the person that was to save her dying and she didn't want any bloodshed, especially over her. She looked up at him, Tears spilling from her bicolored eyes. "Please... I'll do anything..." She said, not thinking that statement through all the way as she said it. Just anything to get this thing out of her.

Yunil watched with glee as she finally realized whom she was dealing with and started to beg to release the rod he had lodged half way inside of her. At first he thought he would just leave it inside of her, when she said something which really made him smile, so she was going to do anything, he thought to himself, this he had to see. The girl whom had taken advantage of him so many times before, now begging for his help. But if she thought this was the worst he could do, she would be sadly mistaken, he would make sure of that.

“Okay I'll take it out of you, but I am going to hold you to those words and if you were to ever say no or even avoid my question again I will have something a lot larger and longer inside of you.”

He threatened, before wrapping his arms around the hilt of the rod, carefully removing it out. It did not take as much pressure as he thought it would, letting it fall on the floor. In case that had not worked on her he was going to push her body a lot further but now there was no real need for him to pull out all the stops.

“Okay I ll ask you some questions I want answers, firstly, Alice, what is it that you do, your occupation? Why are you doing this alone and what have you been up to all this time?”

He asked, his eyes intently gazing down into hers. These were the things he had been curious about since the beginning but now seemed like the best time to ask them.

Joan whimpered a bit as he just stared at her as she begged. At least until she said she would do anything. That seemed to change his mind. She would have to step lightly around him from now on. She didn't want anything else like this to happen. She nodded a bit as he said he would take it out but if she said no or avoided his questions there would be something larger inside her. She didn't know if she could take anything larger, especially not longer.

She whimpered a bit as he pulled it out of her, happy to have that uncomfortable thing out of her. She even let herself smile a bit as it was taken out. She then looked up at him, her smile quickly fading as she saw the glint in his eyes. She knew he meant business and then it hit her, there was even less of a chance of escape now.

She seemed quite confused as he called her Alice again. "I'm sorry, but I'm not Alice!" She said at first, but then calmed herself. "I'm sorry. But I'm really not Alice I still have no idea who she is. But I'm Joan and I sell things." She said, nodding over to her bag. "Just random things that I pick up in my travels. I'm alone because I have no one to travel with, no one goes the same places as I do or they just stay put. I've been doing this since I can remember with my family, but their gone now." She said, just staring up at him. She really hoped he didn't go on with this Alice thing. It was really starting to bother her.

Yunil released a soft sigh as she once more denied that she was not Alice and once his eyes fell down on her, he knew she was telling the truth. "I know." He said, his tone growing soft with each moment. "Still it felt nice to see her... I mean you get humiliated because even though you are not her. You both look exactly the same. I am sorry but I can't let you go. I suppose it's a case of bad luck more then anything else." His expression turned to a frown as he considered how to go about with things now.

"However, I think we might be able to work something out which will benefit both of us." He proposed, reaching his hand out his fingertips ran over her side. "But first, tell me something how did you manage to do this business for so long, I mean by yourself. I've heard of so many merchants whom have met tragic fates, some gone missing and never found." He asked, with a raised brow.

Raising his hand and placing it on his chin, he wondered if he was really trying to get revenge for Alice or whether this was something he had wanted to do but never really had the guts to. Maybe he was one of those kind of sick people whom enjoyed torturing girls, he felt sick to the stomach of such a thought. No the only reason he did it, was because he had feelings for this Alice and to see her face in pain, he hoped would some how take them away.

Joan just stared at him as he said he knew. That only pissed her off more though. "You knew And you still kept doing those things to me?!" She exclaimed. She may have even been able to forgive him a bit if he was crazy and thought she was someone else, but he knew and he still shoved a rod in her and scarred her breast. She glared at him for a bit longer, but suddenly felt bad for him as he said it was nice to see her. He must have had feelings for her... even if it was weird that he would do that to someone he seemed to care so much about. "S-She even had my eyes?" She asked, a bit shocked about that. That was rare. He still wasn't going to let her go, but she figured that as long as he didn't do anything else mean to her, she could stay a bit longer.

She raised an eyebrow as he said they could work something out that would benefit them both, shivering a bit as his fingertips touched her bare skin. She just looked at him as he asked how she managed to do this. "Well, I was pretty much raised in the woods so I know how to avoid people that dare to come in here, though... things... such as yourself, I'm not used to dealing with..." She said, looking him over for a moment.

She just stared at him, quite confused as he touched her chin, just looking at her. He seemed eep in thought and she didn't know if she should interrupt him or not. She wanted to because she was not enjoying being bound like this, though she didn't know if he would actually do it. "Could you untie me?" She asked. It was worth a shot. "It's not like a can get away from you." She said, knowing that even if she did run, he would be able to find her after night came around. Plus he still had her clothes and weapons. "Please?" She added, hoping it would help.

Deciding that there was really no danger in untying her, he reached down and took hold of one of the daggers she had brought to protect herself with. Cutting the rope open and allowing her to once more use her legs and hands freely. After all he could not stay here forever and it would be a burden to carry her around, not to mention how suspicious it would look to people, when he passed through villages. He did not have any desire to stand out everywhere as he preferred to stay in the dark and when moving from one place to the next making sure not to leave a trace that he had been there, behind.

"So you must be living quite a lonely life, we are not so different you and I, even though I am a vampire and your a human.Remember if you even try to escape I ll have you tied up and in a lot more pain then before. You may put on some clothes, I am sure you carry some around."

He said, rising up to his feet, his thoughts were now of the journey that lay ahead, as hesitant as he was of the idea of them parting he knew they would have to at some point.Then at that moment he realised he actually had feelings for this girl, he had half raped not so long ago. This was brilliant, he had fell in love witha human the same one whom resembled his now probably dead ex girl friend whom he had sworn his veangance upon. Yunil shook his head, trying to get these thoughts out of his head, but just as he turned to gaze at Joan, she looked different somehow and made something inside him flutter.

Joan's eyes widened as he pulled out one of her daggers. She wasn't quite sure what he was going to do with it at first so she shut her eyes tightly, turning her head away until she felt him cutting the ropes around her ankles and wrists. She soon looked up at him, "thanks." She said softly, a bit ashamed that she had suspected him of cutting her instead of cutting her loose like she had asked. She was glad he decided to untie her. It wasn't as if she would get very far anyways.

She shrugged as he said she must live a lonely life. "I don't really think so. I get to interact with a lot of people when I see them in towns." She said thinking about it for a moment. She didn't really want to think she had anything in common with this monster, but she really did. Neither of them had anyone in their lives. "Oh, I know. I wasn't even thinking about trying to leave." She said, and that was the truth. She nodded as he told her she could put on clothes and like that she was off to get her bag, putting on a new set of clothing. Glad her body was covered from his eyes.

She returned to his side just as he was standing up. She was wondering if he was going to make her go with him, or if he was just going to ask, or what. If she could get him to promise not hurt her again, or tie her up for that matter, she would probably go with him willingly, It might be nice to have some company for once. But if he didn't ask, she would just go on her own and try to forget this aweful experience. She had to admit though, when he wasn't torturing her, he was pretty nice, and she felt bad for his pain from his old girlfriend. She wasn't sure what happened between them though, and the fact that she looked like his ex might prove to be bad.

Yunil was silent in thought for a few moments before he turned to face the girl, his eyes meeting hers. "Look I think it's best I come along with you where ever your going, because I know most of these parts inside and out, although we will have to travel in the night. Joan is your name right?" He asked with a raised brow, his hands searching for whatever weapons lay inside the pockets of his cloak, he had made pockets there just invade the sword which he carried behind his back was siezed or in the unlikely event if it were to break. He would have to remind himself to resupply his weapons.

He was a bit shocked when the girl had thanked me after almost being raped how could she be this nice to him. He had imagined the girl would put up a fight against him and try to even make a run for it once she was free of him. As a grown crinkled his face, he covered it in an effort not to show the emotions he was struggling with. Settling down on the grass once more, he leaned back into the bark of the tree it was not as comfortable as laying in bed but he hadn't really bought any kind of portable bed. "get some rest we will be making a move at dawn." His tone was a lot more gentle this time even though he had managed to calm himself he knew there were two demons lurking within one the hunger for blood and the second one was the hatred that had built up since back then getting stronger day by day.

Joan looked quite confused as he said it would be best for them to travel together. "What makes you think I'm fine with that?" she asked. He had just tried to rape her and even if she didn't have much of a say because he would probably do what he wanted, she still didn't know if she felt comfortable even being around her. She was just really good at acting calm around people who bothered her. She sighed, nodding, "Yes, that's my name." She said, watching as he dug around in his pockets. She inched back a bit, wondering what he was going to pull out this time. She hoped he wouldn't assult her again.

She jumped a bit as he moved against the tree, though he was just getting a bit more comfortable. She just sighed again as he said for her to get some rest, though his voice seemed more gentle and actully genuine compared to the one he had used earlier. Shescooted away from him, closer towards her bed. "Can I trust you not to eat me or rape me?" She asked, looking at him completely seriously. She knew she couldn't really trust him with anything, but it would probably help her sleep a bit better if he gave her his word. She could always try to run still, but then she would most likely lose all her things which were currently spread out over the sight. she would have to pack those up before they left.

Yunil found the girl to be quite resilient but at the same time, atleast she was acting calm infront of him. Which he found somewhat odd, watching her tense up from even the slightest movement as if expecting him to do something like before. He did not blame her for that. "Well, I don't eat humans I drink blood, that's far beyond anything I do." He said with a sly grin, enjoying the power he held over the girl. Slumping his shoulders, with a small sigh he continued. "Don't worry I promise I won't do any of those things to you, but if you were to try and seduce I cannot promise that I would not react to such a thing, since that would not be rape." A small chuckle escaped, the joke was just a way he was trying to ease the tense atmosphere that had surrounded them.

He slowly closed his eyes intent on getting as much rest as he could, since he did not know what awaited for them in the next town or just how long they would journey together. But for some reason he felt like he could trust her for now. Although deep inside of him the yearning for blood as well as the lust for revenge slowly brimmed, laying dormant deep inside of him. As he felt darkness envelope him, he began to see images of the girl, laughing as she spit down on him. He tried his best to wake up out of his stupor but could not instead he pinched his arm but that pain alone did not seem to be enough as he closed his eyes and listened to the voices in his head. She kept going on and on about how she tricked him as well as how he was a good for nothing idiot. Each word being engraved deep inside his heart.

Joan just watched as he seemed to be thinking again. He seemed to do that a lot, probably came with years of having nothing else to do. She just sighed at his response to her quistion. He knew what she meant, she had just worded it oddly. Of course she was going to flinch at his movements, not only was he faster than her, he had done awful things to her already. She wasn't just going to sit there all relaxed and let it happen again. She just rolled his eyes about her suduceing him. It was highly unlikely that was going to happen. She wouldn't dare try that. She did have to admit though, his joke had made her a bit more calm. It made him seem more light-hearted with less bad intentions which in turn, made her think less bad things of him and actually kept her from flinching again when he laughed.

She watched as he closed his eyes before laying down and closing her own. She wasn't sure how well their travels would go if she didn't get any sleep, but as much as she tried, she just couldn't sleep. It might have been the fact that he was just there and she didn't know if he was awake or asleep, or the fact that it was light outside. She just stared at him watching as he seemed to have a bad dream. She didn't even know vampires slept, let alone dreamt. She watched for a moment before sitting up, scooting over to him, shaking his arm a bit. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked, shaking him a bit more. "Hello?" She called, hoping he would wake up. He didn't seem to be enjoying his dream at all. In fact it looked quite painful for him.

Back
Top Bottom