Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Slutty Tinkerbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

cantun1983

Planetoid
Tinkerbell and her friends like to manifest themselves in human sized form and have a little fun with humans. This weekend she and her closest fairy friend go to a club and look for one guy to have a wild night of no holds barred debauchery in a threesome.
I see this involving mf/ff play, bondage, oral, anal...other things you are interested in.
PM so we can get this going.

Hey Im not asknig to rp but have you ever actually found any pictures of this? Like ive always liked Tinkerbell and i feel like even Disney tries to pin her up yet you never actually see sex pics of her or any kind of hentai =O
Actually theres that one animation of her with the Alice and Wonderland Caterpillar but thats it i havent seen anything else

The only thing I have seen like this was a Halloween Costume Party that turned into an orgy of sorts. Two girls broke off and went into a bedroom to fool around. One was dressed as Tinkerbell and the other was dressed as an angel. It was so hot when they started moaning together over the dance music. It has been my fantasy since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom