Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blood Offering (L337 & Katie)

Helena had almost fallen into a peaceful sleep when she felt something land on top of her. All of a sudden she squeaked loudly, and kicked from underneath the blankets. She realized a moment later it had only been a new blanket, and with confused eyes, she looked up. Of course. Of course he was there in front of her. Behind him was a mirror. "Damn," her lips barely moved. "I was supposed to move that out."

After a cross look at Trevor, the fire erupted behind him. Well, at least it would be warmer. "I suppose it will do." Her voice sounded very posh, and her face almost more sculpted. But in a second her expression softened. "Thank you." Curling back against the bed, she kept her eyes on him. "I thought you needed sleep."

Trevor smiled, and shook his head. “I decided to take a small trip to the local market, I figured if I was going to have you in the castle the least I could do was to help make you a bit more comfortable.” He smiled and moved over to the bed while watching her. “You are welcome.” He chuckled and set down. “Could I do anything else, get you anything?” He said, trying to be nice to her for the time being. Placing his hand softly on her body under the covers, his hand resting on her leg, Trevor licked his lips softly. “I think you will find it quite nice here.” Trevor smirked and shook his head. “If you want the mirror removed I can take it from the room.”

"I promise I'll be fine." She reassured him with a smile, and then pulled the blanket closer to her face. Rabbit fur is what it felt like. Soft pelt, a pure white shade, and more than big enough for her to sleep under. "I like the blanket." There was a childish hint to her voice, along with the wide smile on her face. For being a spoiled child, she still never got a lot of presents on random occasions. She most definitely like that sort of attention.

On the other side of things though, she felt cold flesh on her leg. Helena gulped quietly, and tucked a ringlet behind her ear. "I'm fine with the mirror in here." She teased him, and then took in a shakey breath. "You can find me if I need something." With another awkward sigh, she covered herself more thoroughly. "I think I need some sleep now though."

Trevor smiled and nodded. "I think I can allow you that much." He said as he stood up and walked back through the window, this time appearing in the bathroom. Sighing he looked at the room with no windows and smiled. Stepping off the vanity, the only mirror in the room he chuckled and stripped himself of his shirt, pants and under garments just aside the hot water. Slipping into the warm water he smiled, although vampyr could not generate their own body heat that didn't mean they couldn't feel it. The warmth was a gift that he enjoyed, and in the castle his flesh could retain it quite well.

Leaning his head back onto the warm stone he relaxed and let his body be engulfed to the neck by the water. With a long sigh he simply sat there, allowing the water to wear away at his cold flesh. He softly began to rub some tension from his muscles, a result of the battle he had a while ago. Still sore he groaned trying to relax.

Helena let out a sigh of relief when Trevor left. She was fine with contact with people, or at least normal contact. She wasn't used to someone feeling hervleg, or anything of that sort. But, she supposed that now days she would have to get used to touch, and beyond.

A moment after he left she wrapped the other edges of the blanket on top of her torso. With the warm light of the fire dancing on her face, Helena was soon able to fall asleep, finally relaxed.

Trevor yawned and stood up from the bath, with a long stretch he stood up and climbed from the pool of water. “I guess sleep will be good for me.” He sighed and left his clothes on the floor as he walked up to the window and vanished into his room. With a yawn he walked to the bed and pulled back the pile of covers. Climbing under the covers and pulling them to cover his entire naked body he closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Hours later Helena felt the air get colder and a few pale rays of sunshine sneaked onto her face. The blue eyed girl finally rustled from her slumber. It had to be past noon now, as the sun had finally broken through the layer of ice that had formed over night. Sitting up in the bed, the brunette felt a tinge of hunger in her stomach, only moments before it loudly rumbled.

"I suppose I'll go find him." Sighing, the small girl climbed out of bed and wrapped herself with the fur blanket. Glancing out the window she comfirmed her guess of the time. And the exiting the room she followed the path to his room.

A few minutes later she was there, in front of the door to his room. Quietly she knocked, but remebered he was asleep. So instead of waiting she walkejd in and stood around ten feet from his bed. "Morning?"

The knock had woke him from his slumber, with a low growl his blood colored eyes opened to look upon the young girl wrapped within the blanket he had purchased the night before. Pulling the blankets of his own bed back over his head he groaned softly. “For me it is not morning, in fact I am surprised you are awake at this hour, you were up quite last night.” He said as he rolled onto his side to face her more, only his left eye visible from under his lush covers. “I trust you slept well.” He said quietly as he stretched.

When he stretched the covers lightly rose off his stomach revealing two facts, one he was naked, two his body was well toned. Since vampyr usually consumed little food it took little to turn what nutrients they got into muscle. Trevor happened to enjoy a few activities to help with that process.

A swordsman and archer in the skills of weapons and a decent hand to hand brawler it was something that he almost practiced like religion when he was a bit younger. Now he had mastered most of the arts he had been interested in and was content. Taking a deep breath he could smell her from his, the soft scent distinctive of a female.

Helena tightened her grip on the blanket, wrapping it closer around her body. "Well... I was just going to ask you where I could get something to eat." She wobbled towards the bed, and stood a bit closer to him. The sides of her mouth quirked into a smile at the sight of him. Still tired, still with that tinge of innocence that everyone acquired from resting. "Well enough." She sat down on the side of the bed and crossed her legs.

"Sorry for waking you up." The brunette apologized, and then tilted her head to the side. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Nor pants from the looks of it. As awkward as it was for her, Helena didn't move, trying to hide the idea she knew he was without clothes. "But you forgot to mention where I can acquire food... Its somewhat necessary for me."

Yawning Trevor sighed. “There is a room in the kitchen...uhm...” He remembered he hadn't showed her where the kitchen was. Sighing he gently placed his hand on her back. “If you could grab my pants from the dresser over by the candles over there.” He said pointing boredly in the direction of the dresser. “My underclothes should still be on the dresser as well.” Trevor said with a yawn. Being up while the sun was up was lightly bothersome to him as he laid there he looked over her body again.

Leaning his head back into his lush pillows his eyes moved from inch over inch on her body as if memorizing the exact image of it. “Tell me Helena what is it that the males of your village find as a turn off about you?” He asked as he idly waited for his clothes.

Helena tried to look experienced and less vulnerable than the true 'virgin-to-everything girl' she was. And so, with a nonchalant sigh, she stood up and went over to his dresser. In a casual manner she pinched a part of his pants with her fingers so that his underclothes went with them. Careful to only touch the black trousers, she crushed a section into her fist and carried it back to his bed. "There you go." Tossing them onto his lap she sat back down on the edge.

"As for a 'turn off'..." Helena raced through her mind trying to think if the term had ever been directly used towards her. But then with a cheeky smirk, she cooed. "They say there are no turn offs about me." After a moment of a smug expression, the girl giggled to herself, and laid back against lower half of the bed. "I suppose they would say something like... How complicated I am... Or that I'm confusing... And I can be rather needy."

Noticing her actions and their subtelty he smirked and got out of the bed when she tossed him his pants and underclothes. Standing stark naked before her he smiled. "Well then a girl with no turn offs must sure have seen plenty of the male form." He said in a chipper tone as he smiled facing her as he pulled his underclothes up to cover his nine inch member that was just hanging there. Pulling up his black slacks he smiled and decided against a shirt, not feeling the cold too much he smiled. "Now then there are certain rooms I have to travel through during the day so as not to find the sun." Trevor explained as he walked towards his mirror. "Find your way to the bath room please."

Walking into the mirror he vanished and reappeared in the bath room. The steam warmed his flesh as he sat up the small vanity, his feet swinging back and forth. Knowing she would be a moment he smiled and stood up walking across the warm floor to warm his flesh with a content smile.

Helena's eyes darted back to the other side of the room when she saw Trevor getting out a bed. "Unless of course that girl has some sort of ethics." She hissed in a sharp tone. Once he was dressed Helena picked up her blanket and followed behind him. "The sun is-" Her words were suddenly cut off by the disappearing man trick, and she sighed. "I suppose I'll tell you in a moment..."

Rushing through the doorways, she finally made it to the bathroom, where the steam was already making her body feel heavy. "The sun." She repeated, trying to get his attention. "What happens if you get into the sunlight?" Tip-toeing behind him, she got within a foot of Trevor, and then leaned her cheek on his shoulder. It was a nice place for a tired, hungry girl to rest.

Trevor smiled at the soft cheek on his back, the feeling of flesh to his hadn't been felt in a long time. "In the sun, how should I put this..." Trevor sighed and shrugged. "Well in the sun I would explode like a powder keg that had been ignited, leaving nothing behind but a pile of ash." Trevor said as he smiled and shook his head softly. "You know I have a better idea."

Turning Trevor took her small frame into his arms and hoisted her in a curled up position easily to his chest. "This is probably going to tingle a little." He said as he walked across the bathroom and climbed the vanity. In the mirror the kitchen appeared. Walking into the glass the two were placed immediately into the windowless kitchen. His hand on her upper thigh, just under the blanket at the end of her night gown the other around her shoulders.

"I see." Helena mumbled awkwardly. "We wouldn't want that." In her moment of thought, she was lifted up into the air. Of course, in shock, she squealed a bit, and clung to his chest. It had been quite a while since she had been carried like this, as she was no longer a child and fully capable of walking for as long as she needed. But in her moment of 'despair' she decided to not argue, and simply enjoy being carried around like a queen.

Her body shook back and forth with every move he made, and as she hopped off the cabinet she nearly cried out again. The idea that he would drop her was ever present. But then comfortable, she laid her head against his chest, and closed her eyes for a moment. "After I get some food we can take a nice long nap." Holding on to him tightly, she took a quick look around the kitchen. It seemed fairly empty. "Is there anything to eat in here?" Twisting her body a bit, she tried to hop down from his arms, so that she could scrounge up some food.

The kitchen was well stocked although it didn't seem as such. Being on a mountain, in a cold region, the food was kept in a dry storage off to the side of the kitchen. Pointing to the large wooden door Trevor smiled. “Most the meat and vegetables are in the storage area, this is mainly used for cooking.” He said looking over the large table in the middle of the room as well as the hanging cauldron like pot and stove next to it. With a soft smile he walked over to a large basket of apples and pulled one of the top ones from it. Bringing the red flesh to his lips he took a bite and chuckled. “Feel free to eat what you wish.”

Once free of his grasp, Helena went onto her tip toes to open various cabinets to see what was inside. "I thought vampires didn't eat." She questioned, still focused on finding food. Eventually she came across a sack of flour and sugar. "Hmm..." Suddenly she began pulling things from random places, eventually having a neatly set out task force. Flour, salt, sugar, water, bowls, spoons, pan, eggs, and yeast. It was time to make a baugette.

"Have you ever tried French foods?" She casually asked. In a rather careless manner she began pouring ingredients into the large bowl, not particularly worried about having the exact right ingredients. "My mother always made this bread... She called it a baugette. Its delicious!" After a good few minutes of stirring, Helena poured everything into the pan, and glanced around for the Dutch stove. Finding it, she placed the pan of cold dough inside. "Would you mind doing that... uh... fire-y thing?"

Finally taking a second to breathe, Helena sat down on the counter, and kicked her legs back and forth. Now there were patched of flour on her cheeks and clothes, and her hands were partially plastered.

"Never cared much for the french, people or food honestly, but you really can't screw up bread I guess." Trevor said as he watched Helena. Smiling she reminded him slightly of an eager child, but at the same time her body reminded him of acts he had not been able to commit in some time. Nodding he walked over to the Dutch stove and closed his eyes. The wood and stones beneath the iron container burst into flames as he walked back across the kitchen to where Helena was on the table.

With a sigh he chuckled. "Vampires not eating is as well a myth. We cannot survive on regular food alone but it does give some sustenance to our once human bodies." Trevor took another bite from the apple as he looked over her flour covered body. "With all that flour on you you're not napping in my bed." He said and gently poked her in the forehead. "You might want to take a bath once your baguette is done."

Finishing the apple he tossed the core into a large can in the corner behind him and yawned. "Please tell me the French food you are making doesn't take too long." Trevor said with a rather bored look on his face and a matching tone in his voice.

"My father hates them." She giggled to herself as she wiped some flour onto a nearby washcloth. "So he would never eat any of it. Personally, I could care less about the culture of someone if their food tastes good." Grinning, Helena patted the cloth against her face so that the white powder was no longer visible. Helena put her hands on his shoulders, and gently tried to sway him back and forth.

"But I wanted to nap!" She whined with a smirk. The brunette pretended to pout, and then slumped her shoulders. "I guess I'll take a bath..." Glancing at a miniature grandfather clock that sat on the counter Helena began to count up by fives. "Thirty-five minutes." She mumbled, and then twisted her face to one side.

"What if I can go take a bath now, come back and eat bread, then we take a nap?" A new smile covered her face, and her eyes were twinkling. What a fun few hours they would have.

Trevor smiled as she tried to sway him, standing still he chuckled at her pout and poked her gently in the forehead. “Go bathe, you should be able to find it from here, it's like two rooms over. Or I can take you through the mirror again.” Trevor smiled as he looked at the clock. The thought of going back to sleep making him a bit more interested in all the activities, it was still far too early for him.

Trevor sighed and yawned a little as he stretched and then looked at her once more. “A nap sounds divine.”

"Lets go take a bath!" She laughed softly, and jumped onto the front of his torso, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "You can go show me all the bubbles and soaps in that big bathroom. And then we can get cleaned up, then get my bread, then sleep!" She repeated her plan happily, and set her cheek on his shoulder.

"I think you should carry me there, ya know, since I'm already on top of you like this." Grinning to herself, Helena made herself comfortable against his body, but careful to not rub against him too much and get him covered as well.

When he was jumped upon he was a little shocked. Smiling a little he turned and walked slowly to the mirror, the image of the bathroom appearing once again. Gently they moved through into the large bathroom. The warmth again immediately making him feel a little more relaxed. Her wrapped around him put him in a slightly awkward position, her throat was inches from his lips, his nose took in breath after breath of the smell of her blood running just beneath her flesh. With a sigh he groaned softly, her body also causing other reactions.

"Ok, hop down and look through the cabinets I believe most of them still have a variety of soaps and fragrances you may like." He said with a smile a little bit rushed to get her off him before he did one of two things to her body.

Curled against hm, Helena once more went through the 'mirror sensation' before colliding with a wall of heat and steam. Smiling to herself she did as he asked and hopped onto the slightly damp stone floor. "Where are you going to go?" She asked curiously, before walking over to his cabinets. Taking out random glass jars, the brunette popped out the cork, and inhaled the new scent. Whispering to herself, she went over the possibilities. "Yummy... Oooh musk... Vanilla? ... Amber! Ugh! Floral..."

After a good five minutes she picked out a pink and orange glass vial. "I got one!" She called back to him, and then skipped towards the edge of the bath. Setting the container down she looked back at him. "Are you alright?"

Trevor smiled and took a deep breath as she skipped over to him. “Yes I am fine, it's just with you wrapped on me like you were I could smell your blood. It was a bit of a strain to hold myself back.” He said as honestly as he could to her, not really caring to be polite after he had almost ripped into her throat. He refrained from mentioning that he wanted to tear her apart in another way as well. Smiling he sighed and shook his head. “I guess I will stay in here with you, that way I can take you back to the kitchen once you're finished since you haven't learned the layout.”

Ulterior motives truly kept Trevor in the room as his eyes danced over her still only lightly covered body. The messy young human before him was attractive, the flour and spots of mess for some reason only made her more so in his eyes.

Helena looked down at the water when Trevor confessed, and she awkwardly swayed her weight from one foot to the other. "I see..." She whispered quietly. To be honest, there was no easy way to react to that. What was she to do? Run and hide so he didn't bite her? Or go give him a hug so that he didn't feel bad, but then in turn get bitten? Sighing, Helena tried to brush that sentence off and quickly pulled her nightgown up above her knees, then her stomach, chest, and finally off of her head.

With her back to him her hands reached up and unlaced the loose girdle she had worn to sleep, which was not comfortable by any means. After a moment it was loose enough to fall to the ground. Stepping up she kicked it aside with her nightgown. And without thinking she pulled off her panties, and jumped into the tub.

Pushing her head up over the water, she kept everything below her collarbone underneath. Taking in a breath she went over to the side and sat down on an inner bench. "Do you want to come in to?" Helena asked. "I don't mind."

Back
Top Bottom