Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroines Seduced! F/F, F/Futa, New scenes! (Out of use)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subkitty

Star
Looking for original villainesses for long and short-term roleplay! F/F and F/Futa. Play as an original character or choose from my list of pre-made original villainesses. Male writers for female characters more than welcome. Let me know what scene(s) are most interesting to you, or if you have any similar ideas.

NEW! Scene 10. New heroines and villainesses available! Random Villainess cravings! I'm currently craving 1. a kiss-based villainess with big lips 2. A goofy, curvy pepe-lepew-meets-Jessica-Rabbit skunk futa with powerful pheromones to go up against an overly serious heroine 3. (Closed) An unsuccessful, older (45-55) veteran seductress villainess who decides to shift her focus and target rookie heroines

Overview:

The city has fallen to the sex trade. Pimptresses compete for power, while rookie superheroines in the city come together and struggle to make progress in an ongoing fight against the rampant prostitution controlling the city.

1. A heroine must align with her arch-enemy to fight a greater power. This alignment, however, comes with a price... (sex, forced marriage, forced prostitution, and/or something more creative...)

2. (CLOSED, willing to hear out variations) A heroine must infiltrate an underground wrestling operation in an attempt to arrest the person behind it all. What she doesn't know going in, however, is that a loss means two weeks of sexual servitude, and some of these women have near-superhuman physiques...

3. A sorority has been kidnapped. To find information about where the girls are held, a superheroine must make a deal with an old enemy. But this enemy wants more than money...

4. (Open again!) A seductress turns a noble heroine into a sex-crazed maniac, and uses her new sexual superheroine to take out her rivals...

5. A futa/furry gang is gaining ground in the red light district. The heroines show up to stop them, but have no defense against their enemies' powerful pheromones...

6. Closed

7. Closed

8. A veteran seductive villainess has failed again and again as a criminal mastermind, constantly foiled by powerful heroines. But when she purposely tries to get the attention of an inexperienced rookie heroine, she finds it much easier to get the upper hand...

9. (Closed at the moment) A heroine has been seduced and is now in a relationship with a powerful villainess. How long can she keep the secret from the Superheroine League, especially when her 'girlfriend'/fiance poses a threat to other heroines and starts to make more and more demands?

10. NEW! A villainess has started a brothel that caters to other villainesses. The target heroine is lured in, weakened with aphrodisiacs, and led to a room where she finds herself face to face with one of her long-time foes and/or admirers...

11. A Seductress is taking over the city with the use of an aphrodisiac chemical in the water supply. A young scientist, however, has come up with an antidote, and she's working hard to distribute it to as many people as possible. The seductress wants to make an example of this scientist and use her as her personal sex slave. A heroine is sent in as a bodyguard, but is one heroine enough to take on the seductress's agents? (We could start with the scientist already kidnapped (and the heroine on the pursuit), or start off in the lab with the heroine defending her). Pre-set characters available, originals welcome, or a combination of both.

- Do’s/Don’ts -

I’ve been doing these scenes for a long time, and a lot of seemingly standard superheroine tropes have unfortunately become turn-offs:

- Superheroine vs. Superheroine
- Shapeshifters (though body part alteration is fine)
- Abandoned Warehouses (…etc.)
- Traditional straightforward BDSM, BDSM dungeon as a setting (‘call me mistress or I’ll slap you again’)
- Knock-out or chloroform, anything that would result in ‘You wake up and you’re chained to…’
- Steampunk / dark settings and themes
- Detailed violence, nonsexual pain, weapons, violent threats (‘… or I’m going to break your neck!’)
- On-site (floor, etc.) / public sex

The following are some huge turn-ons:

- Sexual threats
- Sexual exhaustion
- Bimbofication / forced slutty clothes
- Curvy partners, smothering
- Sex on beds
- Non-super villainesses
- Slow seduction (with aphrodisiacs, etc.)
- Sexfighting, sexual wrestling, tribbing
- Forced orgasm
- Villainesses using conquered heroines to fight rival villainesses

RE: Superheroines Seduced! f/f f/futa (Updated 10/1)

Still looking for that perfect partner! Or even halfway is more than fine :heart:

Still on the prowl! Very active week. Be sure to check my list of do's and don'ts!

Boosting this! All scenes available, still looking for a dirty heiress ;)

Bump! New addition: scene d.)!

RE: Superheroines Seduced! f/f f/futa (Futa craving!)

Scene E is my new main! Lots of flexibility on this one!

Bump! Still got that futa itch

Bump! Still looking for seductresses and/or futas!

Still looking for scene E. or variants! New scene F.) can be incorporated with other scenes.

Busy day leading up to a busy weekend... looking for something sexy!

RE: Superheroines Seduced! f/f f/futa (Futa wrestling!)

Scene G added! Looking for partners ASAP!

Still looking! Futa limits are down!

Bump! All scenes open! If you have any original ideas (anything similar to what I've described), please let me know!

RE: Superheroines Seduced! F/F, F/Futa (New scenes!)

Bump! New scenes! New heroines!

RE: Superheroines Seduced! F/F, F/Futa (Even more new scenes!)

Bump! Lock me down before the week starts ;)

RE: Superheroines Seduced! F/F, F/Futa (updated scenes!)

Bump! Always open to new ideas ;)

Looking for new ideas!

A lot of scenes closed, but the open scenes leave a lot to the imagination, and have more expansive, long-term potential!

All new scenes coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom