Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corruption and Ascension in the Underworld (Skeith & frightorflight)

The young woman was a little uncomfortable when Eri came to sit next to her. She certainly found the smaller woman attractive in her own exotic way, maybe even adorable thanks to the size difference. Ira accepted the cup of coffee with a warm smile. "Thank you. That's very nice of you." She took a sip before the woman's question came. She choked on the coffee for a second, coughing a little as she set the mug down. "M-male? No... Um... Both?" She replied. She wasn't sure how to explain it considering the language barrier. "Off?" She could tell by the way the woman spoke that it wasn't perversion that guided her actions. She had been just walking around naked after all. Curiosity maybe. Perhaps nudity was just normal for her people. Suddenly finding her sitting on her lap, she was a little surprised, especially when she began tugging at her bra. "Oh... I... Alright..." She used her tentacles to unhook her bra, sliding it off and setting it by her coat. Similarly, her tentacles lifted her and Eri off the seat just enough so that her panties could be slid away. "See? I have both..." She replied, blushing brightly. Her previous intimate encounters had happened so quickly that she hadn't had time to feel awkward or embarrassed. This time was different.

Eri grabbed both her testicles and pulled them up, gently, getting a look. She really did have both. Eri climbed off her and sat next to her. Blushing and smiling awkwardly, she looked like a virgin school girl. Innocent and cute. She finished her coffee, and sat their for a few more minutes. Then she took Ira by the hand and lead her to the bathroom. "Wash," she said.
She turned on the water and pulled her in, then she started to wash her back with a type of soap from her home world. It was made from a plant that had a mild anesthetic. It wasn't enough to numb you but it filled you with a warm, tingly feeling. She started with the back. Doing her back, butt, tentacles and shoulders. Then she moved around t the front and started with the breasts. They were very large and soft. Eventually she worked her way down and was basically groping her testicles and jerked her penis as she washed. It wasn't meant to be sexual for her people that was completely normal. Eri then dried her off, and let Ira do the same to her. "Lunch?" Eri asked.

Ira did her best to behave normally as the young girl explored her for a moment. he gasped in shock as the woman grabbed her testicles, no matter how gently, and lifted them away. She didn't want to seem rude by stopping her. Surely this was normal among her people. The way she sat there, smiling like a child was endearing. Though as she was taken by the hand and tugged to the bathroom she found herself surprised yet again. "Ah... Okay..." It was strange having someone else wash her like this. Her tentacles wriggled a little as her back was washed. She'd never been doted on like this with anyone. They had only just met that day, was this how friends treated one another on her world? By the time it was her turn to wash Eri, she was certainly erect. She took her time doing the same to the other girl, careful where she allowed her hands to wander.

when they finished and the two dried each other off, she stood their blushing. She had to admit that there was something endearing and romantic about the way Eri's kind seemed to take care of one another. Each caring for the other in such intimate ways. She looked up when the girl mentioned food, feeling her stomach rumble as she thought about it. "S-sure. I'd love to." She said, smiling awkwardly.

the girl went and got dressed. Then she waited for Ira. he took the woman to a small Chinese restaurant. It wasn't the cleanest place, but no dirtier than anywhere else in the under city. She ate quietly and kept smiling at Ira She wondered if the woman, or whatever she wanted her. She was so nice and took notice of her. Few people ever even acknowledged her existence, she wondered if this woman was attracted to her. "You like me?" She asked, and gestured in such a way that it was obvious she meant her body.
Then she asked, "You like me?' Meaning not her body, but her. She liked Ira very much, maybe she could even consider being with Ira. She was sure she wouldn't be the woman's first, maybe she wouldn't be the last, it would be nice if she could convince her of that. "You want me?"
She looked into the woman's eyes. She was hopeful dreamy, maybe even a little desperate to feel loved and to feel intimate with someone. She thought that Ira could be that one.

Ira dressed again, which almost felt strange, finally having started to feel a little more comfortable being naked around the other girl. She dawned her trench coat again, belting it across her waist before following Eri out the door. It was true that the chinese place wasn't the classiest place. But chinese food was certainly one of Ira's favorites so she didn't complain. She ate happily in silence occasionally glancing across the table at her new friend. Friend? Was it really safe to call her that? At the very least she seemed like another person down on their luck, just like Ira. Than came that remarkably innocent question. "Do I like you?" She couldn't help but smile sweetly. This was absolutely adorable. The fact that this was supposed to be a date only just dawning on her. "Of course I like you. You're so nice and friendly." Then that second question. She blushed brighter. "I... uh..." She looked down at her plate for a long moment. She'd had two willing partners since she came down here, but both were spontaneous and hollow. Eri was looking for the same kind of acceptance and intimacy that Ira was. Her smile returned after a moment. She reached across the table, taking Eri's hand softly. "I... I do... If you want me, that is." She could tell that Eri's behavior wasn't sexual. She was looking for a partner and a friend. Ira was just as desperate for both.

The girl looked down. Then she squeezed her hand and stood up. She lead her back to her apartment, Than back to her bedroom. She turned off the lights and slowly stripped off. The she laid on the bed and spread her legs. She was nervous, and breathing hard. She had never done this before, she didn't even know how this would go. She was so nervous. She felt so small next to Ira. She was so big and powerful, and her maleness was so big and threatening. She felt like her body had nothing to offer, a small but to round breasts, but still no where near as big as hers. She didn't even think she had a pretty face. She grabbed a pillow and hugged it like a teddy bear. She was scared, and excited, and anxious.

When Ira found herself being brought back to Eri's apartment, she was a little nervous as to what she had in mind. She looked down at the young alien woman when she laid herself out for her on her bed. "You're so pretty..." She complimented softly. She was strongly tempted, but when she looked up at the scared face of the young woman her heart melted a little. It was obvious to her that it would have been her first time. Was Eri truly so desperate for intimacy that she felt like she had to throw herself at Ira to keep her around? She crawled on to the bed with her. She laid down on her side beside her, bringing her upper left hand to rest on her cheek while her lower left hand rested on her waist. "Eri, we don't have to do this if you aren't ready." She leaned in close, planting a very gentle kiss on the alien girl's lips. "I like you, a lot. But you don't have to do this to have me." She smiled sweetly and warmly. Who knows? Maybe Eri's kind really moved that fast, but Ira wanted to be sure that Eri really wanted it and wasn't just giving herself up because afraid of losing Ira.

Eri rolled over and hugged her tight. She just held onto her until she fell asleep. She wanted to fall asleep with her. The next morning she woke up first and got up to make her breakfast. She was in the middle of it when their was a knock on the door. It was the militia commander. She would have to make it for three than.
"Um hello."
"Hello." He came in and sat down. She went back to her cooking.
"Is all well?"
"Yes."
"Can I ask why your here."
"For breakfast." She knew there was more to it than that. She could never say no to him though, in a way he raised her. He protected her and provided for her after er parents died. He didn't like her working at the club. Maybe that's why he was hear. He probably knew about Ira.
"Is she hear?"
"Yes."
"I'm going to talk to her." Eri nodded. She couldn't say no to most people, especially him.

Ira chuckled softly when Eri hugged her close. She wrapped her own arms around her loosely, kissing her forehead gently before resting her head against the pillow. The smaller woman was so adorable. She felt like she could trust her and that she would find some much needed calmness in this relationship, something she sorely lacked in her life down here. She was awake for a little while after the woman fell asleep, content to listen to her breathing before falling asleep herself.

When she woke and found herself alone she looked around the small room. She sat up, stretching with a small groan, before wriggling her tentacles a little which had fallen asleep with how she slept. She yawned audibly before exiting the bedroom. "Eri?" She asked aloud as she came out into the open area. "Good morning. I... Oh..." She stopped immediately when she saw the man from the day before, freezing instantly. She looked from the man to Eri and then back again. She swallowed back her nervousness before slowly approaching the table. "If it's about the soldiers yesterday, I'm sorry if I hurt them. I didn't know what was happening and I panicked." She began explaining, already assuming that he was here because of her actions at the club.

He said something to Eri, she tried to say something back but he cut her off and she left the room. He looked right at her, right into her eyes. "Sit." He said, in English even better than her's, and in a British accent none the less. It may have been a suggestion but it carried the wait of a command.
He took a bite of his food, and a sip of his drink, then returned to their eye contact. "Eri is very special to me, I've known that girl since she was only so tall. I don't like to judge a Corsa by it's fur. So I am going to give you a chance to prove yourself before I let you date her. So tell me, who are you? Where are you from? and what your intentions are for her?" He looked like, or her acted, like a protective father talking to a boy right before he took her on a date. It certainly is not what you would expected from the Militia leader, with eyes like hard stone, and with surprisingly good English that he seemed to avoid using at the club earlier.

Ira watched the exchange and then watched with concern as Eri walked out of the room. She was braced for the large man to pull a gun on her and put her in the ground. When that didn't come though, she stared confused for several seconds. Ira was a little taken a back by what this was actually about. She breathed out a heavy sigh of relief, having thought that he was here to kill her, this was notably less serious. "She's lucky to have someone like you looking out for her, sir." She walked over to the table, sitting down across from him respectfully. "My name is Ira Valenz. Originally I'm from the surface." She admitted. "I was an ordinary human til a couple weeks ago." She looked up at the man. "What are my intentions for her? Sir, I wish her no ill will. Before I even knew her name I tried to protect her at the club, remember?" She breathed out a heavy sigh as she rubbed her brow. Of all the things that she had been through, was making a good impression on a young woman's father figure really her most difficult obstacle? "I know you have no reason to believe me, but we haven't done anything yet. She invited me to lunch and then I kept her company last night. She's looking for a friend, sir, and a little intimacy. In a way, so am I. I know how she feels. It's how I felt up top. Invisible and ignored. Like no one thinks she's attractive or desirable. If I can, I want to be that person for her." She sat still, making sure to sit up straight, wanting to make a good impression.

He stared for a good long while. Then he finished his breakfast and stood up. I have seen war, and death and destruction. I have seen poverty, and tragedy, and discrimination. I have never had love though. I want that for her. So don't make nay empty promises to her, I don't want her to have a broken heart. Let me know if you need help getting an ID, but don't bother me unless you move in here." Then he left.

Eri came back out next. She blushed as she watched him leave. A little form embarrassment, also because she had a crush on him for a while, now he was like a father to her She quickly got a plate for Ira and set it on the table. Then he had another surprise for her. Eri climbed under the table and pulled her equipment out of her panties. Then she started to message her testicles and pet her penis like it was a cat getting it hard and continue to give it special attention. rubbing it against her cheek like she was snuggling up to it. the putting both hands around it and slowly working it. paying special attention to the hard head. it was very warm in her hands. She knew what would happen if it was a normal one, this one was different though and she was excited to see what would happen when Ira was done

Ira breathed out a heavy sigh of relief when the man got up to leave. She stood up as well to see him off properly. She might not have had much experience in the dating world, but she understood how it worked at least. So she knew not to slack on showing respect for the 'father'. "Thank you sir. I appreciate that." She hadn't even thought about the possibility of needing a separate ID down here.

When Eri returned, Ira allowed herself to breathe normally. She slowly returned to her seat. She looked up at Eri with a smile to let her know that all had gone well. When she brought her breakfast she smiled wider. "Thank you." She was about to begin eating when Eri disappeared beneath the table. She cocked an eyebrow in confusion until she felt manhood slipped free of her panties. She quickly looked down at her lap at the woman. She bit her lip as a bright blush formed on her cheeks. "E-Eri you don't have to do thaaat..." She groaned a little as she felt her beginning to stroke her with both hands. "Hmm... That feels good..." It had taken very little attention for the extraordinarily sensitive Ira to become hard and erect. It twitching with want under her attentions.

Eri kept working at t. Jerking it, and caressing her testicles Even licking the hard head of her penis. She loved it. She loved pleasing Ira. "You like?" He knew the answer but she asked anyway. She loved how it felt, it was warm and hard, the veins popped out and she could feel a pulse. It was so much bigger than she though ti would be. That made her like it more because she had more to play with. "Like it Ira?" She asked. Her breasts were small, ad couldn't rap around it. She put it between them anyway and started to giver her a boob job. Moving up and down as fast as she could letting Ira's testicles swing and bounce off her.

Ira began panting heavily under Eri's hands. She looked down at her new lover to watch her work. She could see an actual enjoyment on her face which was unexpected. As though she were having fun with it. "Y-yes... Yes I like it... So much..." She groaned out heavily. As pre-cum began to dribble from the head she lolled her head back a bit as a deep moan fled from her throat. "D-don't stop... It's so good." She smiled while watching through a lust fueled haze as her shaft was pressed between the woman's modest bust. She could feel the pressure building as Eri quickly began to stroke her shaft with her breasts. She was impressed by how fast the inexperienced Eri was at it. "Eri... If you keep that up, I'm gonna cum... I can't hold it much longer..."

Eri kept it up. Then something happened. Suddenly it burst out and sprayed something white and stick all over her. It covered her breasts, and her face, and it got into her hair. She released Ira. Then she just stared for a moment and laughed. It was just like a regular one, only a lot, lot more. She crawled out from under the table and went to the shower to wash off. Still giggling. She came back ready for work. She didn't look very excited about going but she was ready for it. She knew the boss would not be happy at all after what happened the night before. She would probably take it out Eri too. She braced her self for it and sat down on her small, ratty couch to wait for her new... girlfriend, boyfriend, special-friend? She wasn't sure of what to call Ira. It was obvious that they were something to each other now What Ira was supposed to be Eri wasn't sure about. She just kept glancing from her knees, to Ira, and back. That question made her nervous for some reason, or maybe she was nervous that she was just some quick fun for her, and that all this wasn't real.

Ira let out a sharp cry when she came. The amount that she produced was a surprise even for her. After all, her only previous orgasm with her new equipment was inside of Brie. Her eyes widened as she stared at Eri, covered in her seed. "Eri, I... I'm sorry..." Her worried expression vanished as Eri began to laugh. She really was like a kid in so many ways. She slumped back in the chair as Eri walked off to the shower. She took the opportunity to clean herself up with a rag before tucking her shaft back inside of her lingerie. She stood up when Eri came back out. Her smile returning. She walked over to the couch, once she was convinced she was ready to head back to the club. "Hey, Eri? What's wrong?" She asked, seeing the nervousness of the girl. She sat down beside her, draping an arm around her shoulders. Ira hardly knew Eri, but she felt a strong connection to her, a responsibility to keep her safe and happy. She would have to find away to break down their language barrier, be it helping Eri learn English or working on learning her language.

"Boss, very mad, I'm Roc." Eri said, laying down and putting her head in Ira's lap, snuggling in like a cat. She forced herself to be strong though. She stood up, and went to work. Surprisingly the boss did punish her or turn her into the target of her rage. Actually she was not even there. The day went like any other though. The club just seemed to run itself. Something was different though. Someone else had moved in. Roc thugs. They usually snaked around behind the Militia and collected what mess they left behind. That was the thing about the Militia. Only the police had more hardware, and not many gangs had as much as they did. They Militia didn't care about the mess they made though. That was someone else problem. One of the dancers went up to Ira and told her that the boss wanted to see her.

In the office that once belonged to the club owner V sat, waiting for Ira. occasionally she glanced over at the thing riving in delight in the corner, it had once been the club owner, now it was a snake woman, with a long snake til form the waist down and massive breasts. This once hard and dominating woman was now jolly and submissive, and had so many pleasure drugs in her system she would be writhing in pleasure for some time. The price of making the wrong enemies. V could do a lot but she couldn't buy out the Milita commander, and if she had him killed she risked bringing their full wrath on her head. Even if she personally survived that her operation in that area would not. The door opened. "Hello Ira dear."

The first part of Ira's day went surprisingly smooth. Much like Eri, she was worried about being punished by the bar owner. She had made quite the scene the day before. When she was told by one of the dancers that the boss wanted her, she became very nervous. She swallowed back her nerves before shaking it off and heading back towards her office. She gave a brief knock before opening to door. The shock of seeing V on the other side made her freeze where she stood. "V? What's going on?" She looked over to the corner where she could see the strange snake creature writhing in pleasure. She would be lying if it didn't please her on some level to see that woman reduced in such away. After the woman assaulted her in the lab, she had been harboring a very real hatred for her.

She entered the office the rest of the way, closing the door behind her. "I hope that I haven't done anything to upset you." She said quietly as she moved to take a seat, glancing at the snake woman. She couldn't think of anything she might have done to anger V. It was the first time that she had seen V since her transformation. Having visited the surface and gotten to know Maria, a part of her was more wary following her warning.

"On the contrary, I just recently had an opening come up, I want you to fill it." I want you to take over running the club. You will own all of this, and her" She looks over at the former owner. "Also a special new mod that will give you wonderful power." V knew she wouldn't be able to say no, who would be? "So what do you say, power, wealth, pleasure, all yours. You just kneed to do one thing." Judging by the way Ira had been acting so far Z had no doubt she would be glad to do it. "She stood up, walked around the desk and started to kiss Ira. A deep kiss, than she dropped her skirt and she bent over the desk, "Take me, and receive your gift."

Ira wasn't completely naive to what was going on. She was promised power and wealth but the previous club owner was in the room. Almost like it was a warning that she not cross any lines. Ira's expression grew puzzled when V said there would be one condition, than suddenly they were locked in a kiss. Her eyes flew open wide. When V pulled away she gasped a little. Suddenly V had put herself on display for her. She couldn't help but stare at the woman before her. Ever since she had laid eyes on V she had fantasized about her, suddenly the opportunity was right here in front of her. Gods, why couldn't this have happened the day before...

"V... I... Wow..." She held her hands over her crutch, unable to conceal the erection that was forming. "I want to... I mean... I really really want to... But I'm seeing someone now. I really should at least talk to her about this." She knew that people down here treated sex extremely casually, but she wasn't sure how Eri would feel about her having sex with V for the rights to the club. It would give her the chance to improve both her and Eri's financial and living situations, but would Eri understand?

V dropped all pretense of intimacy or enjoyment. She stood up and stared into Ira's eyes. "To be quite honest i don't particularly enjoy sex myself. My species does not reproduce through sexual intercourse. I could modify myself to feel pleasure from it but I haven't however if you want that modification you will have to do it, think of it as a business transaction." A sultry smile came back over her face, and she stepped closer. Two of her hands went to Ira's waist and another two started to remove her garments. "It's just one you get to enjoy doing. It means nothing to me, it doesn't have to mean anything to you, it's just business." She pulled out Ira's member and sank onto it.

She knew that Ira could be enjoying this, she wouldn't be able to help herself. Humans usually couldn't they were like animals to V, just so many creatures that could be made to do whatever she right with the right genetic modification, or chemical, or tactile, stimulant. it would not be hard to push this one in particular over the edge.

The sudden shift in V's demeanor was a bit surprising. She could put on quite the act for someone who gathered no enjoyment from sex. She was prepared to refuse her still, not certain that she could treat sex so casually, but before she had the opportunity to voice her concerns she was already inside the woman. She let out a groan as she sank deep inside of her. She focused on simply getting it over with. She didn't understand what significance the act had on her getting the modification or the club if V didn't enjoy sex, but she pushed it to the back of her mind. Just cum and life would be better for both her and Eri.

She closed her eyes instead focusing on thrusting into V as she thought about what kind of evening she would have to give Eri to make herself feel better for it. With the squalor that Eri lived in, she would have to understand this significance. It could mean a bigger home, better food, security. There was no denying that it felt good to be inside the doctor. Despite garnering no pleasure from sex, she was damn good at it.

V sat there just letting her go about it. She was just being rocked back and forth in her mind. Jut having something shoved into her, she didn't even pretend she was enjoying it. What was happening was a modified sample of her DNA was being introduced modifying her. Doing something to her, making her special in the same way that Brie's seed was, or in the same way that the former boss of the club was a living lie detector, though now she wouldn't be good for much more than serving drinks, or being gawked at. She felt Ira finish. She gently pushed her off and then began to clean herself up. You can go now. I've already had the club signed over to you, that." She pointed to the former manager, "Will take your place as the waitress once she comes to her senses." She pulled her skirt back on and left.

Ira watched V leave with a perplexed expression. She wasn't sure what the significance of the action was. Was that how she received the mod she had been talking about? More over, what did it do for her? She didn't feel any different. Either way, she owned the club now, as strange as that was. She looked around what was to be her new office before standing up. She cleaned up and dressed again before exiting the office, taking in a deep breath. She could only assume that word would travel that she was in charge now. She would have to learn to carry herself with some level of authority, even if she wanted to be a better superior than her predecessor.

She walked back over to the bar, taking a seat across from Eri. "Hey you..." She cooed gently as she looked over at her. "Could you mix me a drink?" She asked softly before glancing around the building. So, all this was hers now? She glanced back to Eri again. "You don't have to worry about the boss anymore. I'm the boss now." She was careful to keep her sentences simple for the smaller woman. "The club is mine now. She won't mistreat you ever again."

Back
Top Bottom